Her Cruel Mate

MissieA द्वारा

Annabel Hastings never paid any attention to the topic of mates. So imagine her surprise when the cruel Alpha... अधिक

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
sequel

Chapter 27

400K 11.9K 7.7K
MissieA द्वारा

Thanks to @Fire_Heart_ for the banner on the side! Just to say though, Thaddeus isn't played by Ian. Guys, just imagine who plays Thaddeus :) I don't have anyone in mind.

"Stop crying!" Thaddeus practically growled at Rose. It took a while but she calmed down.

"I did it for fam-".

"I don't care why you did it," my mate replied in a deadly tone. "Who else was involved?"

She was shaking when he asked this question. She shook her head. "I can't tell."

I speak up just as Thaddeus takes an extra step closer. "Rose we need to know who else was involved. It isn't fair you get caught but the other or others don't."

She stays quiet but when my mate begins to walk closer to her, she starts blabbering. "Ari and John."

"Why am I not surprised?" Thaddeus says out loud. Not really to anyone, more so himself.

"Wait how?" I ask confused.

Thaddeus throws me a flat look mixed with annoyance. But Rose answers me.

"John went along with Brayton because he doesn't think Alpha Thaddeus is a proper Alpha. Brayton promised John that he was going to kill the alpha and Luna and make John Alpha. In return, Brayton had people that was in on the Alpha's plans. Ari, was promised something if she got you to Brayton. Or Braytons rogues. And the same thing like John, Ari was someone that had the opportunity to work from the inside."

"And you did it because he had your parents and in return, Brayton had someone that was close to me and could tell him things," I concluded.

I honestly felt bad for her. I mean I've known her for a while and she is Masons mate. Even though she did it for her parents, I feel like she is still at fault here. "Rose you tried to shoot me. My mate ended up taking the bullets for me. Even if you still did all this for your parents..."

"..you're still a traitor," Thaddeus finished off. "I don't need traitors in my pack."

"I'm sorry," she responded quietly. I looked away just as noise erupted from the entrance. Many footsteps were rushing towards us but I didn't see anyone yet. Thaddeus stepped out of the cell, closing it behind him.

Just then, in came barging... Mason. Thaddeus growled and watched as Mason ran over to.. Me? His eyes were trained on me. Before he could reach me though, Thaddeus had wrapped his hand around Masons throat. Masons hands reached for me but he was trying to convey a message. Thaddeus pushed him against a cell door. My eyes widened as Thaddeus managed to lift Mason off the ground.

Mason was turning red now. I didn't snap out of it until Rose started screaming. "Thaddeus," I put my hand on his shoulder. "Thaddeus stop!"

He didn't oblige immediately but when I began pounding his back, he let go dropping Mason on his feet.

"Anna please don't do this," he pleaded. "I need her."

Before I answered Thaddeus slammed his fist into Masons face. "Thaddeus!"

"You talk to me," he growled. I grabbed his fist and stepped in between them both. Pushing on his chest, I tried to put as much distance as I can.

The guards had already been here but they stopped mere feet away. I think they were on silent duty.

"Don't hurt her, please," Mason begged. That only seemed to anger Thaddeus.

He pulled himself from me before opening Roses cell door. He turned to Mason, who rushed inside to his mate. Thaddeus locked the door as guards walked away.

I watched the couple for a moment before turning to Thaddeus. "Can we talk for a sec?"

He looked absolutely mad with all of these interruptions that I had to hold in an unnecessary giggle. His eyes narrowed at me when he noticed what I was trying to hold back. Without another word, he turned on his heel before walking to the exit. I threw one more glance at them before running after my mate.

When I reached him, he turned around facing me with a frown. What?

Isn't there another way? I know he was expecting something like this from me because he didn't look surprised that I had asked.

You know there is no other way.

What if instead of killing them, they turned rogue?

The suggestion rolled of my head so easily, that after it was out I was taking it in. Being a rogue is too dangerous. But at the same time Rose was one.

I glanced at Thaddeus waiting for his reaction. He thinks about this for a few moments before shaking his head. Thaddeus-

Your friend betrayed this pack, he says, she deserves to die. That is one of the biggest rules here.

I grabbed his hands squeezing them. If you hurt them, you hurt me Thaddeus. Just let them go rogue. You said so yourself you don't need traitors in this pack. Why don't we just let them go?

"Because that's not how it goes!" His sudden increase in tone and anger had me inching away from him. He noticed this but didn't comment. Instead he turned away from me. "This is how the rules are in this pack. Learn them and come to terms on them."

"Thaddeus please," I beg again. I know about the rules but this just didn't feel right. "You're killing an innocent!"

"She is not an innocent! She tried to shoot you and if I didn't step in when I did, you would have be dead!"

Now he was livid. He was clenching his hands into tight fists and his eyes were beginning to change color. I place my hand on his fists instantly feeling him calm down. "That's not what I meant Thaddeus."

The innocent is Mason. If Rose dies, he is practically dead. They are mates Thaddeus, you can't take them away from each other.

Thaddeus shakes his head making me want to throw a brick at him but at the same time I want to kiss his anger away. Please!

"Do you not know how I'd look in front of my own pack? Annabel, sometimes you have to put the pack first."

"Sometimes you have to put your mate first," I retort pushing myself away from him.

Thaddeus, no one needs to know. We can kick them out and make sure they are never close to pack borders. Please, think about the effect it might have on me. I know what Rose did was awful but Mason didn't know anything about this. We can't punish him for something he never did or knew about. Being a rogue would be much better than being dead.

"What about the pack? What happens when they want to know about them?" He was testing me. He wanted to catch me say something he didn't like and switch it around, using my own words against me.

We'll say that you had to kill them and that you sent their bodies to burn. "No one will try to look for them or even expect this."

Thaddeus hesitated thinking clearly over my words. Minutes dragged on of silence which wanted me to knock his head open and see what he was thinking of inside. Finally, he sighed glancing up at the ceiling before he muttered something I didn't even get to hear.

"We do it how I say though." I immediately hugged him thanking him over and over again. "We'll need to do this fast."

I nodded and followed him back to where the mates were holding each other so tightly. As if their own lives depended on it.

Thaddeus was tense as he opened the cell door. Mason immediately stood up blocking Thaddeus's way to Rose. That wasn't a very smart move because in my eyes it seemed as if he was trying to go against his Alpha. Seeing as we still are all in the same pack.

"Move to the side pup," Thaddeus snarled the words out with so much hate and anger I shivered.

Mason threw me a look for help but I didn't do anything but stand there. He instantly glared at me which kind of surprised me. I mean this was Mason. The guy who couldn't hurt a fly but somehow had the nerve to try and stand up to his Alpha. He moved to the side but was still watching Thaddeus warily.

"You betrayed this pack and tried to kill the highest rank in a pack. You broke two rules and for this I should kill you," he started. Mason dropped his head but his hand reached for Roses. "But the same person whom you tried to kill has changed my mind. Instead of killing you, you are stripped from this pack. You will no longer be part of the Dark Moons pack. You are now a rogue and so is your mate. If you disagree on this, your other choice is death."

"We'll take it," Mason speaks up for Rose who was too busy looking at me with mixed emotions. I ignored it though focusing on Mason. "We'll go rogue."

"You have 5 hours until you are to leave this pack and never return," Thaddeus says in a monotone voice.

"Will we be able to say good bye to family and friends?" Mason asks avoiding my mates glare.

"No," Thaddeus responds just as I say, "maybe."

"No," Thaddeus repeats, more loudly in fact. "My guards will take you out of the pack territories and escort you farther up north. From there you can do whatever you choose."

He turns around and leaves locking the cell behind him. I don't follow him yet instead I stay to observe their reactions.

"Anna thank you so much!" Rose blurts out. "I am so sorry again."

"I didn't do it for you," I reply looking away from her to Mason who gives me a small smile. "And I don't really care much for your apology."

I sigh and leave them following my mate who stopped by the exit. "Thank you," I say. He firmly nods once before walking away.

"Uh Thaddeus?"

He turns his head to the side, indicating that he is listening.

"Do they take anything along with them?"

"I'll get my men to pack some things for them," he replies. I nod as we drift off into silence.
_

_

Thaddeus and I are standing side by side as we watch Mason and Rose pick up their bags the guards pass to them. I glance around us realizing that there were only 5 guards. I thought there might have been more but I guess Thaddeus really didn't want this getting out.

When everything is ready, I glance at Mason and Rose one last time. Mason nods at me while Rose tries to pass on a sad smile in my way. I try to ignore her but it seems almost impossible. I focus on Mason and smile at him. Beside me, I could see Thaddeus begin to get annoyed with the exchanges. Rolling my eyes that are now wet with salty tears, I take a few steps to him but only to be pulled back by my mate.

Thaddeus, please let me go for a few seconds.

He doesn't oblige. Instead I am forced to watch my best friend and his traitor of a mate turn and walk away. Just before he is out of hearing distance, Mason suddenly turns around.

"Happy 20th birthday Anna!" I stiffen unknowingly but all I do is cry as I try to hold in the tears. This is going to be the first birthday I have ever had without Mason in almost 17 years. I could already feel the emptiness of not having my best friend by my side. Instead I have my mate. That isn't bad but this was Mason. The one person I was ever able to call best friend even brother. That one person who knew everything about me and all my secrets. That one person who stood by me since we were kids through thick and thin. I turn around ripping myself out of my mates grip and walk away not able to watch him walk to the other side and out of my life, forever.

I walk in silence towards Thaddeus's house. I don't want to talk to anyone at all, even my mate who was lingering behind me. He was trying to give me some space, but honestly all I wanted now was way more space then he was giving me.

"Annabel," he says reaching out and grabbing onto my arm softly. "I need to find John and Arianna. I'll see you at the house."

I nod my head not really looking at him and wait for him to release me. When he does, I turn and continue walking feeling his gaze on me.

I'm not furious with him. I'm just slightly ticked off that I won't ever see Mason again but this was my idea. I know what would have happened if I didn't say anything. Thaddeus would have killed Rose and Mason would become one of those depressed mates that find no joy in anything. I came across those mates a few times and it is not a good sight at all. In the end, they usually end up comiting suicide.

I wrap my arms around myself lost in flashback of the pasts. I don't know how to stop thinking about this at all. When I reach the house, I think of everyone that must be wondering what happened to Mason too. The pack already knows Rose was the culprit. What do they think happened to Mason? I suddenly think of his parents who might be talking with the other parents about their son. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to get rid of the image in my head.

When I enter the house, I notice the equipment that was being used earlier is gone and so is Jay. I guess they took him to the pack hospital. Heading straight to the couch, I collapse on it. I would go upstairs but right now, I just need to lay down and forget. I don't know how I'll forget though.

I don't know how long I lay down staring up at the ceiling but after a while, my mates footsteps sound to the right of me. He stops right beside me not doing anything.

I want to talk to him, but at the same time I don't know what I've got to say. This was an uncomfortable silence and someone needs to break it. It goes on for a few more moments before Thaddeus sits to my right.

"We found Arianna and John," he says. "They were trying to sneak out but my guards found them."

I only nod without looking at him. He sighs before looking away. I suddenly speak up. "Thaddeus, I need to forget what happened. Just for a few hours or so..."

My wolf, (hey she's back!) tried to mask her surprise at what I said but she failed miserably. I could feel it at the back of my mind. She instantly began purring, which annoyed me. She would do that every time she was excited.

For once I didn't feel less bold than how I felt at the moment though. From the corner of my eye, I could see him staring at me in confusion; that quickly changes to realization. I was being so forward about this that all Thaddeus did was stare at me; thing is, I felt his gaze travel all over my body.

By doing this, I had to fight the blush on my face as I sat upright. I could tell I wasn't the only one affected by this. Thaddeus's eyes were dark but held so many emotions; desire, fear and lust standing out.

"Thaddeus in the end, we're going to have to mate anyways," I say holding firm eye contact with him. "Putting it off like this, isn't doing us any good."

Standing up, I walk to him and sit down next to him. His eyes haven't diverted from mine yet. I place my hands on his arm closest to me and interlace our hands.

"It'll happen eventually," I murmur keeping my gaze on him. I let my eyes drop to his lips just as he pulls back.

"I'll hurt you and I don't even know when or if I'll be able to stop," he retorts standing to his feet and running a hand through his hair. He walks to the kitchen as I get up and follow him.

"Thaddeus I am so tired of putting this off. One day, maybe not now but soon all those feelings we have are just going to explode and all that resisting will be useless by then."

"Which is why we'll wait," he states grabbing a glass cup and ... Alcohol?

I stare at him with the obvious question in my eyes. He doesn't respond, instead he pops open the bottle and pours the liquid in the cup half way. I thought he was going to down it but instead he hands it over to me.

I stare at him and then to the drink he has in his outstretched hand. "It won't do anything to you. You're a werewolf."

"I know," I scowl but I still refuse to take it. "You know its kind of rude to just randomly pull out a bottle of alcohol while someone is trying to have a conversation with you."

He ignores me and turns around downing the drink. "Thaddeus I know-"

"Know what? What can you possibly know?"

"I know that you want me as much as I want you, but you're fighting yourself. You think you'll hurt me right after we mate, which is the only thing holding you down," I say in one big breath.

He doesn't turn around. Placing my hand on his arm like how I did earlier, I wedge myself in between him and the kitchen counter. I immediately press my lips to his neck and run my fingers up and down his chest. The bottle of alcohol is forgotten as his hands cup my chin tilting upwards. "Are you sure?"

I nod my head keeping eye contact. His thumb traces my bottom lip just as we connect our lips. Its slow at first and I can tell we were both a bit hesitant but somehow we get into it. Our lips are both moving in sync and all I can think about was his bed.

He had the same thought in mind.

He doesn't break the kiss at all as he lifts one of my legs and wraps it around his waist. I do the same to the other and his hands cup on my bottom. He starts walking somewhere as I gasp for air. His lips meet the base of my neck making me moan out loud. He smirks against my neck as he continues on what he is doing.

If this was any other situation, I would have pointed out that he smirked but my main focus wasn't on that right now.

I don't know how long it took but in a matter of moments, I was on my back on my mates bed, as he lay over me. His arms were on either side of my head caging me.

The rhythm of my heart was beating at such a fast pace, I was afraid of fainting right before we even get to mate. Thaddeus saw the worry clearly displayed in my eyes and stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asks moving back.

"What if I faint?" I question just realizing how dumb that sounded.

"How?" He looks at me with a curious question in his eyes making me look away.

"Never mind," I mumbled observing his night stand. I suddenly remember the last time I was here and the objects I found in there.

My face burns red as Thaddeus gives me a confused glance. I shake my head at him before sitting up and gently nibble on his bottom lip. This causes me to be pressed into the bed as Thaddeus begins pleasing me.

Moaning, I reach down and pull off my shirt making him move away to give me some room. As I do this, Thaddeus removes his own shirt and flings it across the room.

His beautifully sculpted body comes into view. My hands do their own thing and explore him; the sounds coming from him have me wanting him even more. I trail my fingers down his muscled torso and even down his scar.

He stiffens, suddenly taking a large inhale and growls catching me off guard. Grabbing my breasts through my bra, he softly kneads them. I gasp arching my back into him as his lips descend on my top of my breasts. Suddenly, his tongue darts out licking in between the valley.

I moan as loud as I can but cover my mouth afterwards. Thaddeus is staring at me with a mixture of amusement and desire. Covering my face, I hear him chuckle above me before he softly removes my hands.

"Too late to be embarrassed," he says as my bra comes apart.

He pauses observing me. I begin to feel self-conscious about my body and as I begin to cover up, he stops me. "You're beautiful," he says pecking my lips once. "You don't need to cover up."

A smile blooms my face the same time a hesitant expression crosses his face. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I roll my eyes but nod anyways. He doesn't make a move as he just watches me. I sigh wrapping my legs around him. That seems to do something because Thaddeus is doing magic to me in seconds.

He stops though making me shoot him a shock full expression. He smirks again making me melt. His hands go to his pants and quickly removes them. My eyes catch sight of the large bulge very prominent in between his legs.

My mouth goes dry at the sight. How was that supppose to fit into me? Thaddeus starts laughing all of a sudden. And oh my goodness it sounds like music to my ears. When he stops, I stare at him as if he is crazy.

"Don't worry, I should be able to fit."

I cover my face again. "I'm so glad you find this amusing."

Without any other words, Thaddeus tugs at my sweatpants. I hastily get them off as he unshamefully checks out my panties. Thankfully, I changed into a nice cute pair earlier.

He nips at my thighs before heading straight for my belly area. I feel his fingers graze the top of my underwear making me bite down on my bottom lip hard. He looks at me one more time. "If you don't think you're ready, tell me now."

"I am ready. The question is," I trail off reaching for the hem of his boxers, "are you?"
_

The restricted scene is on my profile under "Restricted Chapters."
_

When Thaddeus and I collapse onto the bed breathing heavily, I feel different. I mean I was tired but at the same time I felt stronger. I glance at Thaddeus only to see him staring at me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his sweaty side. I don't mind as all I do is lay my head on his chest. I sling my arm across his torso and keep my gaze on him.

I smile and touch the mark I made at the base of his neck. He closes his eyes for a second groaning lowly before reopening them. Just by the way he was staring at me, I knew we weren't going to be finished for a while.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

~MissieA out!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

419K 257 10
HIGHEST IN WEREWOLF - #22 Josie Renyolds had always been the kindest girl in the pack. She would never call anyone a name, be the friend to someone w...
My Little Mate Lena द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

34.7M 995K 32
Alpha Darren Hale of Moonstone Pack has been searching for his mate for four years, he's beginning to lose hope. Little does he know, he'll soon find...
141K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
2.7M 101K 42
Cursed. That's what Alpha Thaddeus of the Dark Moon pack is. Annabel knew one day the curse in his lineage would come to fruition- she just never kne...