๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™€๐™,, ๐˜๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜Ž๐˜•!๏ฟฝ...

Od ZiezeeQ

[ONGOING] [FUNDAMENTAL PAPER EDUCATION X GN!READER] You transfer to a new school, unaware of the dark, vile a... Vรญce

PAPER
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[10]
[11]

[9]

2.7K 68 399
Od ZiezeeQ

i know i replied to some comment and said a friend would be waking us up but my mind suddenly changed!!

Kevin was not supposed to appear in this chapter but I felt bad so early Kevin appearance I guess

Anyways fun fact this book is connected to my other book which is called "EDUCATION" (teacher reader x FPE!!)

almost every single of my books are about FPE guys!! Also check out the new book I published which is aureate (FPE OCS X READER) the book also includes other people's OCS and it was made just for fun1!1!1 totally

Back to the story

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1278 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

"HEY? [NAME!] WAKE UP!"

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 from the feeling of being poked, you tilted your head up only to see the one and only music teacher, Mister demi, waking you up from your deep slumber.

"Sorry about that.. You maybe slept and missed some lessons.." He informed you, a nervous look on his face. You rubbed your eyes, yawning. Were you really that tired?

"Sorry.. I didn't know I fell asleep.." You apologized to the music teacher, getting your head up from your table. "That's alright! Is it okay if I just give you the pages of the topics you missed?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess." You agreed, planning to go to the library for awhile. Anything to forget that strange dream. Why did it feel so real?

You swung your bag over your shoulder, exiting the classroom. You basically skipped your last class by sleeping, now you're planning to go to the library.

-

You made your way through the crowded halls, entering the large library doors. You then took a seat on a empty table, studying about everything you missed. Well, trying.

You were currently looking at the book, clueless. You really did miss alot. Only if someone was there to help you, right? You weren't aware of a certain nerd peeking over your shoulder.

"Is it that difficult for you?" He asked, the sudden voice that appeared made you jump, not expecting someone else here with you. You turned behind you, now looking at Kevin.

"Of course it is, I just missed a whole class." You mumbled, giving your focus back to your book. "It wasn't that hard, what if I help you?" He suggested.

You turned back to him quickly, desperate for help. You seriously do need help.

"Please do. I don't know anything about this at all."

-

After a while of struggling, you finally catched up and found out what everything was. You really did struggle a lot, you had to read 24 pages that was filled up with words you weren't familiar with.

"And... That's it." The boy with glasses said. "Thanks alot! I would be dead meat by now.." You thanked him, thankful for his guidance and help. "Do you like ice cream?" You question the nerd. "Why are you asking?" He asked back.

"I dunno, maybe just to repay you I guess." You shrugged. "Huh. That doesn't sound bad, sure I guess." He accepted your offer, maybe hanging out with you doesn't sound that bad.

"Great! Maybe tomorrow after school?"

"Sure."

You walk out of the library, one of your hands carrying your bag. The school. wasn't filled with people that much anymore, since classes already ended. Planning to go home, you continued your walk to the exit.

"[NAME]!"

You heard someone call out for you, oh wait, no. Two people. You turned back to see Zip and Engel. Why the fuck is Zip handstanding? The both of them side eyes eachother, before greeting you.

"Zip, why are you.. Doing that?" You pointed at her with a confused expression. "What? Oh! Handstanding? Nobody wanted to push me on my wheelchair.. " The girl replied sadly, pouting.

You felt guilty for leaving her alone, Engel and her weren't really on good terms with each other. Being the nice person you are, you suddenly grab Zip and carry her instead, which made her gloomy expression suddenly disappear.  She was surprisingly light. One point for Zip!

Zip-1     Engel-0

Engel could only watch in frustration, seeing Zip sticking her tongue out at him. The feathered boy glared at her.

"Hey guys, wanna hang out in my place for awhile?" You asked them, inviting them over. The both of them answered quickly, which was a yes.

The two of you continued to walk to the exit of the school, why did I say two? Zip was being carried, not walking.

-

You could only hear yours and Engel's shoes clicking against the hard concrete cement everytime it made contact, while Zip was blabbering about some things.

"Did you know the first product to have a barcode was Wrigley's gum? Barcodes were first used commercially in 1974 to scan a pack of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum at a supermarket checkout. This revolutionary technology allowed for faster and more accurate checkout processes, transforming the retail industry! Barcodes have since become ubiquitous, appearing on nearly every product we purchase, they have become an essential part of modern commerce and logistics. It's amazing to think that the humble pack of gum was the first to pioneer this now-indispensable technology!" Zip chirps happily, still being carried by you.

"Hey, that's the only true thing you said since forever, where do you get that information anyways?" Engel questions the white and black hair colored girl, having a curious expression on his face.

"I got it from my AI that answers all my homework! Isn't it so smart? It's even smarter then Oliver!" Zip says happily, almost very proudly.

"Of course it is smarter than Oliver, it's an AI, Zip." You told the girl. "Whatevaah! Its still smarter then Ollie!" Zip huffs, crossing her arms. Engel could only chuckle at the interaction between you two.

"Hey look, we're here." You stop infront of your cozy home, getting the key from who even knows where, entering it and twisting the door knob.

You stepped in the dark room, switching the light switch on with one hand, revealing a clean and organized room. You drop Zip on the comfy couch, with Engel following to take a seat.

"Are you guys hungry? Or wanna play games?" You asked the two of your friends. "Games!" Zip answered quickly. "What about you, Engel?" You turned to the feathered boy.

"Sure, I'm not that hungry at all I guess." He replied, shrugging. You quickly dashed out of the living room, getting whatever games you three could play.

-

"Dude! What the fuck! You cheater!!" Zip cried out, pointing at Engel. "What?! That was fair! I just won!" The two of them were arguing over a game of UNO, cause of Zip refusing to lose.

"Guys?" You called out, just to get ignored. The two wasn't stopping their argument any moment. You walked to the kitchen, planning to make smoothies to atleast cool their heads down.

After awhile of the black and white hair colored girl and feathered boy's arguing, you finish making three smoothies. You put two of them on the living room table, taking yours to take a sip.

The both of them were still arguing, you even had to jump in to stop them. "Dude! Stop it." The both of them looked at you, having a frustrated expression. You pointed at the smoothies you've made, making them surprised.

"Oh.. We argued that long?" Engel rubs the back of his head nervously, embarrassed at the nonsense fight he got into.

After a fight over a game of UNO, the three of you were sitting in silence, which was comforting. Only sipping on smoothies while watching television.

Smoothie break

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.7K 53 13
{{CM:PSPC}} Claire attends the Paper School every day, each day exciting yet mundane. It's a pretty normal school; Everyone's alive and happy, the fa...
17.3K 409 9
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ." โ€ข A student devoted to achieving validation with soaring grades and high leve...
3.4K 58 9
The most inspiring story you would ever read in your life trust ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ People rate this a 9/11 bc how good this story is ๐Ÿฅฐ Hella satire af.