A Dangerous Game Of Submissio...

By Yoonkeeri

"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like y... More

Title and Cover :
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

10

428 37 105
By Yoonkeeri

At evening.. 3:35 p.m...

Yoongi was jolted awake from his sleep by someone shaking him. Groggily, he blinked his eyes, opening them slowly, only to find Seokjin's face looming uncomfortably close to his own. Startled, he got up, sitting up as he cursed under his breath.

"Why the fuck are you so close?" he grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

Seokjin grinned. "Just checking up on you, love." he replied casually. "Besides, you must've been mesmerized by my handsome face."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right," he muttered, shooting him a glare.

As he scanned the room, he noticed Taehyung standing nearby, holding his bag and other belongings.

Seokjin leaned back slightly, his expression turning more serious.

"Seriously though, your back looks pretty rough. Taehyung informed me about everything that happened." he said. "It's clear they didn't hold back on those beatings. Makes you wonder how many students went through something like this."

Yoongi sighed, "Why are you both here anyways?"

"Yoongi hyung," Taehyung called. "Since no one was here and the college hours ended, we came to get you."

Yoongi nodded and slowly pushed himself up from the bed, wincing slightly as the pain in his back flared up once again.

"We should head back soon. The campus bus will be here any minute." Jin said, looking out of the window.

Yoongi and Taehyung followed him out of the room and made their way towards the entrance. As they boarded the bus, they settled into their seats.

As soon as the bus started moving, Jin felt a weighty gaze settle upon Yoongi. Sensing the tension, he subtly nudged Yoongi's leg, who seated before him with Taehyung.

Yoongi's eyes flickered around the bus and then saw everyone's eyes on him.

It was unnerving, to say the least. Anyone would shift uncomfortably in their seat if they felt the weight of these people's stares. Even the professors seemed to be casting curious glances his way.

Beside him, Taehyung shifted nervously, clearly picking up on the charged atmosphere.

But Yoongi didn't react as he casually glanced out the bus window beside him.

Jin had informed them beforehand that he would get out at the next stop to avoid attracting any suspicions.

So, both the youngers waited for their stop to arrive. When it finally did, they got up, leaving the intense atmosphere.

On their way to Jin's mansion, Yoongi strolled casually with his hands in his pockets, the orange sky casting a warm glow around them.

Behind him, Taehyung followed, feeling guilt gnawing at him. He then saw Yoongi's back, still covered by Jin's coat.

As they walked, his footsteps slowed until he eventually stopped. His eyes welled with sorrow as he imagined the pain Yoongi must be enduring beneath the coat, hidden from view.

The mafia's sharp senses picked up on the absence of footsteps behind him, prompting him to halt and glance back.

When he saw Taehyung's pained expression, he spat out , "What?"

Before he could say more, the younger interfered. "Did you... Did you stand up to the prof because... because he was about to hit me?"

His words hung in the air. And after a few seconds, Yoongi replied simply, "Yes. So what?"

Taehyung's guilt deepened. "You did that just because I told you that I won't like to be punished? But... why, hyung? Why would you do that for me?"

Yoongi met his gaze with an unreadable expression, his poker face betraying no hint of emotion as he shrugged.

"Because I felt like it, brat."

Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief, unable to understand Yoongi's casual response to such an act of kindness.

"Why would you...?" He began, his voice trailing off as he searched for the right words to express.

Yoongi sighed heavily, feeling frustrated. "Fuck this Kim brothers," he muttered under his breath.

Turning to the younger, his tone hardened. "If you're not going to keep up, I'm leaving you behind. I'm going to the mansion on my own."

Taehyung's pout was clearly visible at his words but he reluctantly continued walking behind him, his steps echoing softly in the quiet evening air.

He hesitated for a moment before calling out, "Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi responded with a hum as they continued to stride down the path.

"Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi's response was subtle, a small sigh escaping his lips as he nodded. Under his breath, he muttered to himself, "He's the same age as Jimin."

Both of them arrived at the mansion, where the butler, Chris, greeted them and attended to their needs.

Yoongi headed to his room, where he changed into fresh clothes before taking a refreshing cold bath.

It was already the third day since he had become Jin's sub and he knew he had to remain calm and strategic.

Soon, Jin arrived at the mansion, greeted by Taehyung who jumped at him. They made their way to the dining room where they waited for Yoongi to join them. Once he arrived, now dressed in fresh clothes, they all sat down to eat and began discussing their findings from the day.

"Did you both manage to find out anything?" Jin asked, his tone expectant as he looked between Yoongi and Taehyung.

Taehyung started first, "Well, after Yoongi hyung left the classroom, I tried to make some friends. And when I casually asked about the students who went missing, they immediately hushed me and some even warned me not to ask further, saying it could get me in serious trouble. It seemed like they knew about something but were unwilling to discuss it openly."

Jin furrowed his brows. "Did they said as to why they were being so secretive?"

Taehyung shook his head, a frustrated sigh escaping him. "No, they just seemed scared to talk about it. It's like they were hiding something, but they weren't willing to share any details."

Jin leaned back in his chair, deep in thought. "Hmm, it seems like there's more to this than meets the eye. We'll need to tread carefully if we want to uncover the truth. What about you, Yoongi?"

Yoongi leaned forward, his expression serious as he told everything the nurse had told him about the missing students and the suspicious activities at the college.

Jin raised an eyebrow as he absorbed the information. "Are you certain that she's trustworthy?"

Yoongi nodded. "She has no reason to lie. She even showed me a diary that her friend, another nurse, kept. It contains detailed information about the missing students and the strange occurrences at the college."

Without hesitation, he reached into his pocket and took the small diary, placing it on the table in front of Jin. "I think this could be a valuable resource."

Jin picked up the diary, flipping through its pages. "The fact that the missing students were all targeted after enduring the beatings on their first day... It seems too deliberate to be a coincidence."

Taehyung's eyes widened in realization. "You mean, they're being targeted because they were marked as exceptional students?"

Jin nodded. "It's starting to look that way. And if that's the case, then we need to be even more cautious in our efforts to uncover the truth."

Taehyung's then asked Yoongi, "Um, hyung, if what you're saying is true, then... wouldn't that mean... you could be at risk too?"

Yoongi's expression hardened,  "It's only a possibility," he admitted.

Jin nodded. "We'll need to proceed with caution, but we can't let fear paralyze us. If we want to put an end to whatever's happening at that college, we'll need to face it head-on."

Taehyung nodded, still being worried if anything would happen to the elders.

Yoongi now leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table, his gaze fixed on Jin. "Alright, Mr. Detective," he said with a hint of sarcasm, "What have you uncovered?"

Jin straightened his posture as he he smirked. "Well, I've managed to dig up quite a bit of information," he replied with pride. "First off, I found out where the files containing details of the exceptional students are located in the principal's room."

"And where would that be?" Yoongi asked, his voice low.

Jin's smirk widened as he leaned back in his chair. "On the wall, there will be a tiny blue button near the photo of the principal's wife who had died 2 years ago. I heard that if you press that button, a part of the wall would automatically turn. Inside that, there is a big room. We need to find the files there."

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully. "So, we need to find a way into that office," he said.

Jin nodded. "Exactly. And once we get our hands on those files, we might just uncover the key to solve this whole mystery. And you see, guys, most of the professors were tight-lipped about the whole situation. But there was one professor, Kim Namjoon, who seemed more forthcoming."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Namjoon? What did he say?"

"He shared some valuable insights with me," he continued. "He's the one who told me about the location of the files."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. "So, he is also investigating the disappearances?"

Jin nodded. "It seems that way," he said. "He appears to be just as determined as we are to uncover the truth."

They nodded but then the youngest leaned forward, his brows furrowed in annoyance. "You know, hyungs," he began, his voice hesitant, "those people who were staring at Yoongi hyung during the bus ride... It felt really creepy."

Yoongi nodded with annoyance and discomfort. "Yeah, it was unsettling," he admitted. "I can only imagine how uncomfortable it must have been for those students who were in my position before."

"Yeah," Jin agreed. He then muttered lowly to himself, almost as an afterthought, "How dare they look at my Yoongi like that."

Yoongi caught him and raised an eyebrow, but he chose to remain silent.

They all finished eating, and as the evening wound down, they retreated to their respective rooms for the night.

Yoongi began making his bed and then there was a knock on the door. Annoyed at the interruption, he grumbled a sharp "What?" before Jin entered.

The elder approached with a small jar of cream in hand, offering it to him. Yoongi eyed the cream suspiciously and hesitated to take it, his annoyance evident.

"It's a cream to relieve the pai-"

Yoongi cut him off. "Just because we're working on this case together doesn't mean you can get all touchy-feely," he snapped, his tone sharp and stern.

"Don't think for a second that I'll start liking you just because you're pretending to be nice. That only happens in dramas, not in real life. So don't even get any ideas. I have no intention of developing any positive feelings towards you, nor will I come to like you."

Jin chuckled quietly at his outburst, shaking his head. He then asked calmly, "You finished?"

He shook his head again while approaching the table beside the bed, he placed the ointment down.

"I don't need to worry about whether or not you like me," he said. "As long as the case remains unsolved, you're under my authority as my sub, my pretty Yoongi."

Turning to face him directly, Jin's gaze held a hint of teasing. "Why concern yourself with such thoughts when you're already beneath my position?"

Yoongi's hands clenched into tight fists, his frustration boiling more. Jin, on the other hand, remained standing there with an air of innocence, like an angel.

The elder slowly closed the distance between them. Despite being smaller than him, Yoongi stood his ground, refusing to yield.

Jin leaned in slightly, his voice teasing, "Come on, Yoongi, don't be so prickly. I know you secretly enjoy my company."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Keep dreaming, Seokjin. With you around, I'd sooner jump off a cliff."

Jin chuckled. "Ah, but you'd miss me too much after that, wouldn't you?"

Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms. "In your fucking dreams, Kim."

With a final smirk, the elder straightened up and took a step back. "Well then, sub, I'll leave you to your beauty sleep. We have a busy day ahead tomorrow, and I expect you to be in top shape."

Yoongi looked at him, annoyed by his special name. "Yeah, yeah, right."

As Jin turned to leave, he added over his shoulder,

"And don't forget to keep that pretty face of yours intact. We'll definitely need it for tomorrow, my beautiful sub~"

______________________________________

How was it??? I tried so hard to update today 😩 my head hurts so baddddddd🥲 don't ask me to update next soon. I have to work on the update of MSP next😌

Also, my 4th sem exam dates are updated 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.4K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
6.5K 368 13
when he was the sassy , beautiful and bold prince Whom everyone wants but him being Surrounded by his 5 bulky, possessive And scary brother protector...
12.2K 673 34
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
127K 5.2K 33
[Completed] Taehyung was running. It was all he knew. He was running, he had done it his whole life. He ran from his parents. He ran from his boyfrie...