๐’๐„๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜

De Fravoritetransboy

๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he tol... Mais

๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€
๐€ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐’๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐Œ๐€๐
๐๐„๐– ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–
๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–
๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’

๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†

236 8 0
De Fravoritetransboy

 (f/c)=favorite color

   ⋆。°✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 was very strict about who I placed myself around, who I befriend, what part of the sea I'm on. It was so stressful sometimes, all the rules and regulations were annoying. I just wanted to swim around the ocean and make friends.

But I had none. Not a single one until today. One of the biggest rules was to never. EVER. Go to the surface, under any circumstances. But being the air head I was I went up anyway, I wanted to see what it was like!

Seeing the sunlight peel through the seawater I gulped nervously hearing loud voices, I carefully and slowly peeked up out of the water, the first thing I noticed was the odd smell, it was like nothing like what I smelled before.

I looked around hearing laughing "Luffy for the last time you aren't prepared enough to be a pirate yet." I looked at the two humans who talked, one was a tall man with red hair, a straw hat, and three scars on his eye.

There was a shorter boy with curly black hair and brown skin "yes I am!" I watched the two talk. well more like argue...

Until I saw the shorter boy turn and walk towards me I jumped and ducked my head under the water as the boy stormed over sitting down with a pout and his arms crossed.

Fun fact about me, my fins tend to glow when I'm flustered, shy, or scared/nervous. So even if i'm hiding most likely you'll still be able to see me, so you can guess to my surprise when I peeked through my fingers and saw the black haired boy staring dead at me.

I jumped and swam away. A human boy saw me! I'm so done! He had called out to me "hey wait up!" I guess my fins were still glowing because he followed me down the docks.

I stopped and looked back poking my head out the water "how did you swim that fast!" I was too nervous to speak "u-um...I-I just swim fast..." I muttered.

His eyes sparkled with curiosity "hey why are you glowing so bright?" I glanced at my fins "I..don't know" he backed up as bit pointing his thumb at his chest "wait. wait. wait let me introduce myself! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! And i'm gonna be king of the pirates!"

I giggled a bit at his behavior "I-I'm Y/n L/n...nice to meet you Luffy!" I smiled at him, his face to turn pink "h-hey you glow like me!" I smiled wider lightly pulling myself up out of the water "wah! you have gills!"

I nodded "mhm!"

I liked this boy named Luffy he was very fun. And he didn't seem weirded out by my fish-like appearance. I mean if I hid my gills and covered my fins people wouldn't be able to tell I was half fish,. Well the way my eyes blinked would probably give it away and my (f/c) skin would look odd...and my tail. If only I had legs...

I stayed talking to Luffy for a long while "so what's your dream?" he asked me, staring at me with unblinking eyes and a big smile. I thought for a moment "hmm...maybe...no...ah!...uh no..." I shrugged "I don't know..." Luffy laid on his stomach his legs kicked up behind him.

"Hm maybe you'll figure it out later..." I nodded in agreement, Luffy stared at me for a moment "so what are you?" he asked, "I'm a mermaid" Luffy peeked his head over into the water. I lifted my tail high enough for him to see it.

"Oo wah~ so cool!" he reached his hands out and touched it gliding his fingers along my scales. I shivered and pulled my tail back into the water "m'sorry my tail is sensitive" I stated.

Looking out at the sky Y/n noticed how it was now sundown "o-oh I gotta go! It was great talking to you Luffy!" ducking my head under the water I swam away hearing Luffy yelling out a loud "Goodbye!! I hope we see each other again!"

A smile grew on my face as I swam home.

The black haired boy ran over "Shanks! Shanks!" a red haired male looked over at Luffy with a raised brow "what's got you all pumped up huh?" Luffy pointed behind himself at the docks "there wassa girl! she-she had gills! and-and fins! she had a really cool tail!" one of Shanks crew mates heard him.

He laughed "does little Luffy got a crush?" Luffy lightly blushed while yelling "No! I-I've just never seen something like her before!" Shanks took a mental note of her description.

Shanks crew mates teased Luffy about the girl for the next couple of days, but he didn't care he still decided to visit his new friend. Y/n would swim to the surface both becoming really close with each other. Asking each other about their lives on land and in the sea, "so would you ever be able to come on land?" he asked.

Y/n's tail swayed up and down "hm..well probably not for a long time." Y/n stated tapping her chin, Luffy frowned "why not?" Y/n rested her head on her palms "well there is a special necklace that merfolk are gifted. and it lets tails turn to legs or in some rare cases some merfolk can just turn their tail to legs on their own"

Luffy smiled "so cool!" Y/n tilted her head "so who was that red haired guy with the scars" Luffy glanced back at the girl "That's Shanks! He's a pirate too! and he's the captain" speak of the devil, the red haired male came over "Luffy! who're you chatting with?"

Luffy smiled and pointed to where his new fish friend was supposed to be, "to Y/n!" Y/n quickly ducked her head under the water out of fright, but sadly her fins began to glow. Shanks smirked "oi no need to be frightened" he stated, squatting down to where the mermaid was.

Y/n slowly peeked her head up muttering a small "hi..." Shanks smiled at her "hello so you're this Y/n Luffy has been yapping on about" her fins started to glow brighter, she nodded her head. Suddenly she remembered she had a gift for Luffy, "oh Luffy! I got you a gift, m-my grandpa said it's always good to give a friend a gift."

Luffy perked up "is it food?" he asked, Y/n frowned "did you...did you want food?" "yeah!-" "he'll take the gift" Shanks interrupted Luffy. Lifting her hand out of the water Y/n placed a closed oyster next to Luffy who eagarly snatched it up opening it.

Y/n grew nervous as Luffy didn't say anything, quickly she spoke "i-it's a b-bracelet. i-if you don't l-like it I can take it back. u-unless you do like it! I mean i-it's not all that g-great. ya'know what nevermind.I-" the rambling girl was hushed when she felt the boy hug her tightly while laughing.

His body almost fell into the water by how far he was leaning off the edge, Shanks picked up the gorgeous bracelet staring at it. Luffy yanked it back putting it on excitedly, he lightly shook it around the soft clinks of the charms and sea glass making his smile grow wider.

Y/n looked up at the two "so do you like it?" he nodded his head "I love it!"

Shanks smiled at the two "looks like someone has a crush..." he laughed loudly, Y/n glowed "o-oh look at the time!" Luffy cheeks grew pink as he denied what Shanks said.

Y/n pulled herself up enough to sit on the docks most of her tail still in the water, she hugged the black haired boy "bye Luffy" he hugged her back his arms around her torso squeezing her tightly. Letting go Luffy waved goodbye "bye bye Y/n!" she sent one last smile to him and swam away.

Swimming past other sea creatures I saw a shark swimming by, I giggled and swam over to it circling around it. It nudged me I smiled and swam away the shark following me. As I swam deeper into the water the shark swam away, I saw my siblings swim up to me quickly "where have you been?" they asked me.

I blinked "um just swimming around, ya'know" my oldest brother swam up to me eyeing me his arms crossed, gulped feel my fins glow.

"Y/n..."

I started to sweat. Even if you could tell. My other siblings swam closer looking at me with curiosity, "I-I...was just-"

"Y/n."

Without thinking I blurted out "I went to the surface!" all of them froze in place "you. did. What?!" my oldest brother shouted, I gulped "I-I went to the surface..." he pitched the bridge of his nose.

"Is that why you've been gone all those hours?" I slowly nodded, my other brothers smiled "so cool! I've never been to the surface!"

"I heard it was scary!"

"I heard the people smell weird"

"I heard-"

"Enough! If father finds out about this"

"Finds out about what?"

All of us hushed turning around to see our father, he looked at us with a raised brow. Thinking quickly one of my brothers spoke "your surprise gift!" all of us sighed with fake disappointment  "oops..."

My father shook his head "alright, Y/n come follow me." I gulped nervously and followed after him. I tried to keep my fins from glowing, "is there something you need father?" he nodded but didn't say a word.

I followed him through our home far past any of our rooms. He put his hand up to the door a light purple glow emitting from his palm, I 'awed' at the sight the door opened. The room we entered was softly "Y/n i've told your oldest brother about this but....i'm trust you with this Y/n." pulling open a clam mouth he grabbed something.

Turning around I saw a beautiful light green necklace I reached out to touch it but my father pulled it away. "All of your brothers have one but they aren't to use them until they are ready." he stated I tilted my head in confusion "this necklace holds the power to turn your tail to legs" my eyes lit up as I smiled "r-really I thought-" "once you are old enough you may wear it as you please."

I was so giddy about wearing the necklace I started to space out but my father snapped his fingers in front of my face "Y/n listen to me. This necklace is important, it was your mothers. It is very important to our family" I frowned at the mention of the woman.

"One day you will get to wear it just as she did. she would be proud" I smiled and looked down "alright let's go, I don't want the boys getting suspicious about their gifts" I giggled and swam out the room my father follow close behind me before seemingly locking it again.

As the night went on I stayed awake wanting to go to that room again. An idea popping into my mind, maybe I could surprise Luffy tomorrow. Closing my eyes I fell asleep a warm feeling wrapping around my body.

⋆。°✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ .
˚★

A/n: what have I gotten myself into...ok I'm new to one piece so the harem will grow as I continue on with the show!!!

Bracelet: 

Necklace: 

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

53.1K 1.8K 24
From a young age, Reyna knew just how cruel the world was. Trust no one. Open up to no one. Love no one. Or else you get hurt. It was that simple...
22.4K 1.3K 14
I am not ruined. I am ruination. one piece live action / season 1 - ? sanji x fem!oc
94.4K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
8K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...