๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’๐’

By Lime--

[ ๐‡๐€๐–๐Š๐’ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] In a world of Hero's and Villains people needed an idol, HE needed one. ๐€ ๐ฌ... More

:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

37 1 0
By Lime--

•°. *࿐

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

A final applause was heard throughout the stadium; the concert had ended. Beads of sweat dripped down [Y/n]'s face, holding her microphone above her head, slightly waving to all her fans. The crowd's cheers slowly died down as their beloved idol exited the stage, all the lights turning back on as to signal it was time for everyone to go home. 

"Good job out there Miss," A member of stage production said to [Y/n] handing her a water bottle and a rag to wipe her face with.

"Thanks," Was all [Y/n] could say, before her manager came up to her. Osuke was a taller man, always wearing sunglasses, even in the dark which to be honest most people always found strange. Normally dressed semi-formal, he wanted to look his best no matter what, as he represents one of the currently biggest artists in Japan.

"Amazing as always [Y/n]! Everyone loved it, we need to set up a tour as soon as possible!" He looked at the singer, his smirk was wide knowing that this was going to make him a lot of money. "I say he we do a world tour! Start here, go to Europe a bit, travel across the globe and visit America, and even some Latin countries. I'm sure they'd love you!" 

"Why don't I stay in Japan a bit longer?" [Y/n] asked the man. She looked back at him to see he stopped walking with her, she knew he didn't like that idea. "I mean, don't you see how much they love me here? Sure we could travel but think about expanding my name here first?" he looked at her a bit confused but nodded his head slightly. 

"Fine I'm listening," 

"Well if I grow more in Japan wouldn't that make more people want to see me when we do finally do a world tour?" Frankly [Y/n] didn't want to travel, she'd much rather stay and relax a bit. Ever since her new album came out there has hardly been a moment of rest for the idol herself. Every minute of her day has been consumed with making music videos, going to studios to record and practice vocals, dance training and press prep, it would be nice to stay in Japan a bit and just have a little fun, maybe even go to a club and party.

"You know what, I love it!" Responding quickly to [Y/n] request. "We'll stay in Japan a bit and we can set up more concerts here and there and some meet ups for fans, that'll keep you in the spot light till we decide on the world tour," Osuke kept on talking and at some point began talking to himself about how everything would be set up. This was great though [Y/n] thought, finally they could stay in one place and Osuke would be busy setting up everything this meant possibly more free time, maybe even meeting new people.

Without even noticing Osuke had went off somewhere, probably to make some phone calls and set up meet and greets at local places nearby. Whatever he was doing [Y/n] didn't care, in fact she took this as an opportunity to go outside and take a few breath of fresh air. Taking a quick look around [Y/n] went to the nearest fire exit, stepping out she made sure the door would be able to open up and let her back in. The second she was outside the cold air hit her, a slight shiver went up her spine, it didn't bother her much yet though; she was sweating earlier so the heat was still all over her body. 

Ignoring how cold it truly was outside [Y/n] sat down on the steps of the exit, she took her phone out and went through some of her social media, nothing new had really happened, but one tag caught her attention, '[Y/n] x Aki cheating scandal' you've got to be joking, [Y/n] thought to herself. 

Every month or so the media would always bring up the cheating scandal, there hadn't been any new drama with [Y/n] so they would bring up how she got cheated and they'd always show more evidence how it was obviously going to happen or a new statement or pictures of Aki and his new girlfriend. 

"Maybe I should get myself into a dating scandal to give them something new, ha as if," [Y/n] said out loud, snickering a bit. It was tiring seeing her ex and her trending all the time so why not give the people something new to talk about? Honestly it probably wouldn't happen, and why entertain them all anyway, instead she'd just focus more on herself maybe meet new people, go out with friends. 

A loud ding came from her phone, snapping [Y/n] back into reality. Osuke was texting her which isn't uncommon, he was probably just wondering where she was so he could discuss the next step in their stay with her but instead he told her to check her instagram. She sent him back a picture of a cat holding a thumbs up with the text 'Oki doki♡'.

Opening instagram she wasn't expecting much, maybe just some news about her concert or a new following count, but upon opening the app she saw a strange check marked account following her. Her eyes widened a bit seeing who it was, 'Hawks?' 

She'd known of the pro hero, he was currently in spot number 2 as All Might had stepped down letting everyone move up in rank. It was just strange he was following her, she looked at his following list, it held a solid 200 people on it, most being other hero's and a lot of hero agency's but no singers, at least until she saw her name on it. 

"Woah" [Y/n] said, mouth agape, it wasn't uncommon for famous people to follow her, she had her fair share of followers of course, but most of the somewhat famous people were artists and company's she's done collabs with, none of them were pro hero's, let alone one who was in the top 10's. She quickly texted Osuke, 'WHY IS A PRO HERO FOLLOWING ME!!(◉̃_᷅◉)'

Osuke quickly responded with, 'He's a fan!' I told you this concert was going to give you a lot more fans.' Still in a bit of shock [Y/n] went back to her instagram and looked at his account again, it felt weird to leave number 2 as a follower and not follow him back.

"It's not like anyone will notice, right?" With that she clicked the follow button and put her phone away, quickly standing up. The cold air was finally getting to her after being outside for a bit, turning towards the door she felt another shiver go up her spine but it wasn't like earlier where she felt a little chilly, this one instead felt strange but she ignored it blaming it on being outside so long, and so she slipped back inside going to her dressing room to gather her things and head back to her place to rest for the night.

Not far from where the stadium was, Pro hero Hawks was on a towers edge, his phone in hand as he exited from the Livestream of the concert, he found the event to be really fun, he wasn't the type to go to concerts though but maybe he'd consider it someday. Going through some messages he looked for anything important but there wasn't anything he found worth responding too, he was about to put his phone back in his pocket when he thought of something.

He opened instagram going back to the live and clicking on their page, looking through some posts he finally saw it. A picture of [Y/n] with her actual account tagged, without hesitation he went to her account and looked through some posts and stories. He decided to stop delaying and just follow her, he saw no harm in it; he thought she was pretty cool and considered himself a fan of her music so why not follow her? He chuckled to himself as he thought of the idol. She seemed pretty interesting to him and he'd hope maybe someday he would meet her, who knows.

With that Hawk's got ready to head phone, he stretched his wing and arms. He couldn't wait to go home and sleep, that was all he wanted to do at this moment. As he prepared to leave he felt his phone vibrate, taking a quick glance he saw it was a new follower, and he knew just who it was. He smiled a bit as he took off flying through the sky's. He passed close by the stadium in which the concert just took place and he saw a figure walking into the building through the exit but he paid them no mind as he continued to look onto the streets for any crime that may have been happening on his way back to his house. 

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
80.1K 1.6K 55
COMPLETE A Scorpius Malfoy/ Scorose/ Next Generation fanfic Everyone was speechless when Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, was sorted into Gryf...
377K 13.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.