rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

25

437 8 0
By pinkmatter7

Mariah Buckles. (she's not officially Ramos yet y'all!)

-

As much as I said I'm not listening to partynextdoor again, gio plays his music every day. I honestly think she might walk down the aisle to the party next door...

We haven't told anyone yet, but today, I'm gonna tell the girls since we're hanging out all day today.

And Gio is gonna tell her friends and her mom.

The ring is beautiful, it shines a lot and it's just gorgeous overall.

I put on a cute outfit, then I spray some perfume on.

As I walk out of the bathroom, Gio grabs my waist and pulls me onto her lap.

I giggle softly, "Gio, I have to go!" I say as I try to pull away until she kisses my neck softly.

I moan softly, "gio, mm."

"yes, babe?" She asks, picking me up and laying me on the bed. Then she starts to leave dark hickeys on my neck.

I moan, "I have to go."

She smirks, "that feels good?" she whispers as she takes the top of the dress off of my shoulders.

——

As I get my clothes back on and fix my hair, my phone rings.

I answer, seeing the name "Jude" on the screen.

"Why did I just arrive, and you're not here? Now that's hella late." Jude says.

I laugh, "I'm literally on my way," I say, lying as I spray perfume on me and grab my purse.

"It sounds like you're still in the house," Jude says.

"Well, I'm not," I say, walking out of the door.

She hums, "Definitely."

I go into the restaurant and make my way over to the group, sliding into the booth beside Brittany.

"Hey, sista!" Brittany says, causing all of us to laugh.

"Hey brit brat," I laugh, drinking the water in front of me, holding the cup with my left hand.

Jude looks at the ring, then at me, then at Ryan, and then they both look, causing Brittany to become curious and look too.

It seems like they come to a conclusion as they all look at me.

I smile acting dumb, "what?" I ask, placing my hand on my lap.

They all grin widely, "Mariah's pregnant!" Jude squeals.

I bust out laughing, "No, Jude, I'm engaged," I correct her.

Brittany laughs too, "To Gio or Kehlani."

"I'm leaving, that's so damn mean," I say, jokingly grabbing my stuff.

"No stay, you just got here, and we're bridesmaids!!" Ryan says, grabbing my hand.

Jude nods, "But answer Brit's question.."

"Giovanna, duh." I roll my eyes.

"Your ring is beautiful." Ryan smiles.

"My mom helped her pick it out," I say, gushing over gio.

——

After brunch, we go to the mall, I buy some gifts for gio, it's lots of jewelry that I knew she would like and couldn't resist buying.

As we walk through the mall, a man holding a crying baby walks past us, but when she sees me, she stops crying and reaches her tiny arms out.

I laugh, pointing to myself, "Me?"

The man stops as "aws" fall from the girls' lips.

And In silence, I take the baby from the man's arms and cradle her in mine, she's so pretty. Instead of crying, she starts babbling and showing her two little bottom teeth.

I smile, "what's her name?"

The man smiles back at me, he's handsome, and the baby looks a lot like him.

"Solana," he says, I can tell he's a great guy.

Jude smiles, "Ouu this is a sign Mariah should have a kid."

I furrow my eyebrows, laughing as I pull a tissue from my purse and wipe the tears from Solana's eyes and the snot from her nose as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"ay, that's some mom shit—my bad, I meant stuff," Brittany adds.

I hum, bouncing the baby in my arms as she yawns.

Ryan nods, "Yk when babies are like—attached to you, that means you're pregnant."

I also pat the baby's back, I don't even know where I learned this from.

the man shrugs, "I mean, from what I'm seeing right now, you'd be a great mom." He says.

I laugh, "Not you too,"

Jude laughs, "Exactly!"

I look over my shoulder to the sleeping baby, So I slowly pick her up, handing her back to the man.

——

We go sit down and eat, and somehow, the topic goes back to babies.

"Hey, You and gio would make some cute ass babies," Ryan says, nodding.

Jude points at her, with that "I agree." Look on her face as she chews her food.

Brittany laughs, "No seriously, and I should get free weed forever for introducing y'all."

I hum, "Maybe, just maybe, we can work that out." I laugh, lying like a mf.

"What's the wedding vibes?" Jude asks.

I narrow my eyes in a thinking way, "Hm, I'm thinking red and black."

Jude nods, "ouuwee girl, that's fye."

I laugh, where does Jude get these words?

"Have you had a pregnancy scare yet?" Ryan asks.

Jude tilts her head, "other than that other time?"

I nod, "Yes, we were in fucking Brazil, crazy stuff guys." I laugh, and they do too.

Brittany nods, "Y'all plan on raising your kids in Brazil?"

Good Question.

I shake my head, "Maybe until they're old enough to go to school," I say, but honestly, I still have thinking to do.

Jude smiles, "We should all get pregnant at the same time!!" she exclaims, smiling with all 32 of her pearly whites.

I laugh, "Wait, cause...type shit!!" I say, laughing as me and I dap each other up.

"Gio is rubbing off on you." Brittany laughs also.

Ryan nods.

I laugh, "Yall, I got an idea." I say. The idea is hella bright too.

They all show acknowledgment.

I smile, "So you know that challenge where they play rock paper scissors shoot and run back and forth and eat and stuff?"

"Ouu, we're gonna do it with coochie?" From Jude.

"Yk Mariah likes to cheat." From Brittany, which receives a reaction from me.

I shake my head, "you're fucking done!"

Ryan nods, "Stop bringing up the past Ho!" She says, causing us all to laugh.

"well carry on, Sel." Jude says.

I nod, "but with blunts,"

Brittany nods, "now that's what I'm talking about." she laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 76 14
IGNORE THIS THOUGH BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT 😭 JUST READ CAUSE ITS GOOD . I really just be coming to this when I'm bored tho so lemme kn...
Imagines By :)

Fanfiction

34.8K 828 13
just imagines for top readers. g!p, gxg, and etc. It got deleted but its back and improved. request will be open after 5th chapter posted.
22.9K 1.2K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.
32.9K 1.1K 42
Why loving you is fucking painful? 🌼🌼🌼 This is Mimin story,🤗