AkshNav by fans

By s_honey_g

It is akshnav,sharmas,abhimaan stories center Hey guys..... new book called akshnav by fans ...it is OS or T... More

New book and prologue
Love's Bicker: A Kasauli Tale-OS +Note
"Love Beyond Doubts"
"Enchanted Night: Love Under the Kasauli Moon"
"The Jealous Heart"
"Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha-Whispered Confessions"
"A Holi Romance"
Birthday❀️
"Rang De Ishq"
"A New Chapter Begins"
"Father-Daughter Chronicles: Abhinav & Abhira's Adventures"
"Flame-Kissed Nights: Entwined in EcstasyπŸ”₯
Serious and special note about and for lotas🚨 must read

"Eternal Flames: Abhinav and Akshara's Fiery Romance"πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯

258 21 8
By s_honey_g

We have another hot shot of akshnav
Edided by Me
Written by JO

"This story blazes like a wildfire, and the writer's pen is the matchstick!🔥🔥🔥❤️"

🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨

An extravagant, king-sized bed took up center stage, raised elegantly on a plush, velvet platform. It was draped in fine, silk sheets, emerald green in color, creating a luxurious and inviting ambiance.
Abhinav, turned his gaze from the picturesque view outside his window and looked longingly at his breathtaking wife, Akshara.

She lay there, naked, her perfectly toned body lazing about on the rich silk sheets, her deep brown eyes fixated on him, her sensual demeanor prompting him to lose all self-control.
"Come back here Abhinavji, birthday celebrations aren't over yet.." She called sensuously, her voice resounding in his ears as he obeyed, stepping towards the queen that lay before him.

He admired her every curve, each inch of her sun-kissed skin, his throbbing arousal reaching its full potential.
"I want you again, Abhinavji" she panted, her eyes slowly fluttering open. "I want you to fuck me senseless this time , don't be so gentle."

He wasted no time, his erection brushing tantalizingly against her wet folds as he made his way to her. In one swift motion, he plunged himself deep inside of her, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from her parted lips.

"Say my name," he demanded gruffly, his hips pounding into her relentlessly.
"Abhinav," she breathed, all sense of inhibitions dissipating with every thrust.

Their loving was raw, wild, and untamed as they let go of their lingering reservations and immersed themselves in carnal pleasures.
his fingers explored her body, teasing and tantalizing as they slid their way to her swollen clit.
As he touched her, her breath hitched, and she arched her back, her slick pussy clenching around his hard cock.
"Harder," she demanded, her voice hoarse with desire. "Fuck me harder."
Unwilling to deny her, Abhinav increased the force of his thrusts, the sound of their lovemaking echoing in the room as the headboard slammed against the wall.
Their sweat-slicked bodies collided, their moans of pleasure mingling as they lost themselves in the intensity of the moment.
His movements became more urgent, more primal, his rock-hard cock pounding into Akshara's tight, wet heat.
Her nails dug into his back, leaving red marks as she urged him on, desperate for the release that was building within her. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, on the brink of orgasm, and it only fueled his desire, pushing him closer to the edge.
With a final, guttural moan, Nav thrust deeply, burying himself to the hilt as

he came hard, filling her with his seed.
Akshara followed suit, her trembling body shuddering with a white-hot peak of pleasure, her orgasm ripping through her as she cried out his name.
As they lay there, panting and satiated, Abhinav couldn't help but notice the unspoken intimacy that passed between them in this moment. It was more than just physical pleasure; it was a deep emotional connection that surpassed anything they had experienced before.
They were no longer just two bodies entangled in the act of lovemaking. They were two souls becoming one.

Akshara looked deeply into his warm brown eyes, her heart overflowing with love and adoration. She knew that she belonged to him and that he belonged to her. And it was in moments like these that the intensity of their love became so palpable. She was really glad to plan this birthday surprise for him , as a couple they really needed this special moment together to be one in true sense and move on with their lives together after dreadful custody case .

But even as they lay there, spent and satisfied, Abhinav couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. Was it the insecurities because of Manjiri's words?
No, he thought, shaking his head. It couldn't be that. He had long since moved on from those unsure and insecure days , discovering true love and unparalleled intimacy in the arms of his precious Akshara.

He brushed aside the unwelcome thought and took a deep, calming breath.

They had only just begun their weekend getaway, and he wasn't about to let anything spoil this gift Akshara had planned for them to kindle their passion and reconnect so deeply with one another .

His hand trailed up her toned stomach, feeling her muscles contract as he reached her breasts. He squeezed the soft, full mounds, alternating between pinching her taut, aching nipples and letting his thumb graze circles around the pink, swollen peaks.
Akshara moaned as he explored her body, the sensations overwhelming and building a desire within her once again. She could feel his hardness brushing against her thigh and knew she wanted him back inside of her already .
She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto his manhood. Akshara moaned as she took him in, savoring the feeling of being completely filled by Abhinav's love.

She began to ride him, bouncing up and down as she gripped the bedsheets. Nav complied, gripping her hips and pounding up into her from beneath. He could feel himself getting close to the edge again, but he didn't want to cum just yet.
He wanted to savor this moment, to prolong their pleasure for as long as possible. So, he slowed down, continuing to thrust in and out of her at a slower, more deliberate pace.
Akshara moaned and whimpered with frustration, not used to being denied what she wanted. But she trusted him, and she knew that he would give her everything she needed. So, she rested her head on his shoulder and let out a deep, contented sigh.
They stayed like that for a while, their bodies moving in sync as they made love in front of the fireplace.
The flames cast a warm glow on their naked skin, illuminating their every curve and line. There was something special in that moment  "Ahh!" Abhinav groaned, burying his face in the crook of her neck as he felt himself getting close to the edge.

"You're so goddamn tight and beautiful , I don't know how much longer I can hold on."
"Then don't," Akshara whispered, her voice husky with desire. "I want to feel every inch of you, all of you, every last drop."
And with that, she began to grind her hips harder, meeting his every thrust as her own pleasure built. They moved together, two bodies becoming one, their moans and groans filling the room as they chased their mutual orgasm.
"Oh God, Nav, yes!" she exclaimed as her orgasm began to take over her body.
Her movements became erratic, her moans louder, and Abhinav could feel her pussy tightening around him.  "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he growled, his hands gripping her hips tighter as he thrust into her harder.
"Yes, do it! Come for me, baby," Akshara urged, her voice straining as she teetered on the edge of her own release.
With a final, guttural cry, Abhinav thrust deeply into her, his hot release spilling into her willing depths. And as the last wave of pleasure washed over him, he held Akshara tight, their bodies glistening with sweat as they rode out the aftershocks of their earth-shattering orgasms.
"Goddamn it, you feel amazing," Abhinav groaned as he began to come down from his high.
Akshara smiled, sated and content as she lay her head on his chest.
"That was incredible," she whispered.
Abhinav wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer..kissing her forehead . "I love you so much , Shara."

She giggled at new nickname, "I love you too Nav"

The rest of the night passed in laughter and playfulness, exploring each other's bodies with a newfound hunger and appreciation.

It took them 6 years to come to this point as a couple but the patience was worth it , they are going to make most of their time  together.

As they lay intertwined, basking in the afterglow of their passion, Abhinav and Akshara exchanged tender kisses, their hearts overflowing with love and contentment. In that moment, they knew that their bond was unbreakable, their love stronger than ever before. With a shared smile, they whispered promises of forever, knowing that they had found their true home in each other's arms. And as they drifted off to sleep, they embraced the bliss of the present, cherishing every moment of their journey together, grateful for the love that had brought them to this beautiful place.

Hey guys here is another Hot shot by JO " Jo's words sizzle and ignite, leaving readers craving more!".... 🔥🥵❤️...soo show her/him your love and appreciation ❤️❤️❤️ don't forget to vote,comment,follow and show your love and support ❤️✌️

Check out previous hot shot too

Guys you can also get updates of stories and updates of chapters on X and also on my profile... soo follow me and also on X "AnnabethJa50751 " for more info❤️🙌🏻
Ps: guys show your love for precious hot shot

Note: guys there is no criteria for stories...it can be serial story line or AU or totally different story but try to keep each chapter or os with in 2100 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 155 46
The teenage daughters of the infamous Carlos and Elicia De Vil, Serene and Janessa have grown up with the legends of their parents repeated daily. It...
421K 13.3K 61
"T-target practice? Like... with guns?" "Well... sometimes we use knives too." οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰ 𝘌𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘒π˜₯𝘫. : 𝘷π˜ͺ𝘷𝘒𝘀π˜ͺ𝘰𝘢...
15.7K 999 23
this story is about our former president and former first lady (1965-1986). (Unedited kaya minsan may mga failed )
1.5M 46.8K 99
We are on an infinite hiatus with this show, so read up!