π—žπ—”π—œπ—­π—˜π—‘. β €β €β €β €β €fpe. onesh...

By -HIIKARIv

β € ━━ ❝ πŠπ€πˆπ™π„π ❞ β €β € ↝ var! fpe 𝗫 reader - oneshots ⠀⠀━ 𝐅𝐏𝐄 𝘧𝘧. ⠀⠀𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, i make onesho... More

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 . β €closed
β”β”β”β”β”π—’π—Ÿπ—œπ—©π—˜π—₯
𝐒. pond.
β”β”β”β”β”π—¦π—žπ—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ
𝐒. elysian.
β”β”β”β”β”π—£π—’π—Ÿπ—¬
𝐒. tiresome.

𝐒𝐒. confession.

676 18 25
By -HIIKARIv

OLIVER x f! reader.

normal au.

❛ i don't hate you. ❜

in which, oliver and [name] has been
friends for years, but decided to

confess on the exact same day without
knowing.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ YOU HAD A HUGE CRUSH ON THIS 'OLIVER' GUY. so you decided to confess today with the help of your friends. but not only that, you were also his secret admirer for the past years as he kept receiving notes and letters on his lockers. but he didn't know it was you so he kept throwing it due to his foolish and stubborn attitude. you didn't blame him though, he was always like that at the age of nine years old. so you wouldn't really put much effort on the letters.

"are you sure this'll work? you know, because of his a─" but rather claire could finish her sentence, you placed your index finger on her lips. "shh, i know him for years." you explained as a smile crept up on your lips, she then lowered your wrist gently as she stared at you with a serious expression, but she just chuckled afterwards. she then gestured you that she'll be going to the kitchen to get something to eat, making you sit there alone in the living room.

you were about to focus on your gifts for him until you felt like coughing, though you tried to ignore it but it got worse. something was on your throat, you don't know why though but it felt unnatural, you reached for your lower hand near your chest. you then let out a small cough, only to reveal two or four rose petals falling down. you stared at it in disbelief and horror.
ᶜʳᵉᵈˢ ᵗᵒ ʳᵃᵛᵉⁿⁿᵃ ʳᵉᶦᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ·

"roses? what do you mean? you coughed up petals of roses?" engel looked at you bewildered while placing his valuables on his storage cabinet. "dude, i don't know?! they suddenly came out of my mouth!" you shook your head as you rubbed your forehead, staring down the tiled floor.

a male voice caught [name]'s attention, swinging your head around only to reveal oliver walking past you, watching him wave at you warmly accompanied by his circle of friends, or should i say trio.

and there is it again, coughing up rose petals upon seeing the guy you like earlier. but this time it was a little harder than usual, you just kept your hands in front of your lips as you were afraid to look again. claire and engel looked at you with a frown, but mostly the boy had an astonished look at you.

you then pulled your pair of hands away from your lips only to expose tons of blood red petals. "[name]! don't you know what this is? you're sick with hanahaki."

"i don't learn about symptoms, diseases or stuff! i think you're the only one who knows about it!" you rolled your eyes, folding both of your arms.

"how do you even get rid of it." you added.

"i don't know about it much, but it's some type of lovelorn disease. it's because that person you liked or loved isn't returning the love to you." he explained. "then im going to confess to him later." you glared as you guys went to your classes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀AS SCHOOL WAS FINISHED, OLIVER TOLD YOU TO MEET UP AT HIM NEAR THE PARK THAT'S FEW BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE BUILDING. you didn't exactly know why, but you followed as usual. plus, this is the day you're going to confess so maybe this is the chance. bidding your goodbyes to claire and engel, you went exited the school building and quickly went to the 'park' he was talking about. you then saw him standing by near a pond of water lilies and different sizes of lily pads. he was holding a boquet too?

"oh, hi [name]!" he beamed with both of his eyes close before looking back at the pond. "hi oliver. why do you wanna meet up?" you tilted your head a little, admiring his side view. "i really can't pretend anymore so.. uh., i like you." he handed you the various flowers and a love letter, still looking away from your form as the red tint of blush was exposed on his face.
"i like you too, oliver." you smiled warmly at him, revealing a surprised look on his face. you then handed him a love letter and the gifts you were wrapping with claire last night.

he then surprisingly wrapped your arms around your waist and hugged you tightly, giving you a peck on the lips afterwards.

"what..." muttered [name], with a red tint of blush on her face.

"deadass. like this'll happen in real life" the silhouette stuck her tongue out before eating the fried fish they cooked earlier.

"oh."

REQ by ⠀ MuiNatsu
pagod na ko, so im doing
the requests later 😇✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
87K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...