More Than Prey: Dimitrescu Da...

By PhoenixGarden

Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monste... More

Chapter 1: The Attack
Chapter 2: Castle Dimitrescu
Chapter 3: Learning Experience
Chapter 4: Too Comfortable
Chapter 5: The Library
Chapter 6: In Hiding
Chapter 7: Bargaining
Chapter 8: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 9: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 10: Morning
Chapter 11: Freezing
Chapter 12: Lady's Chambers
Chapter 13: Consent Laws
Chapter 14: Hate & Love
Chapter 15: The Bath
Chapter 17: The Cellar

Chapter 16: THE PG AUDIENCE!!!

2.4K 79 21
By PhoenixGarden

A/N: Every time I open this story, my normal, angel side is congratulating me and complimenting the work, then the absolute demonic 4am demon on my other shoulder is quietly snarling at me to write smut. His excuse is that it's "good for the plot" and he's threatening to strangle me on the daily. I'm honestly so terrified of Wattpad TOS, I might just let the demons win, but I'll upload this to AO3 too in case it gets taken down by the Wattpad's Almighty Divinity. Ahem. My, uh, inner nightmares and monsters aside, I HOPE YOU LIKE. BIG MATURE VIBES, SO IF YOU NO LIKE NAKED VAMPIRE LADIES, I AM OH SO SORRY!

Warning: Holy fuck there is so much just... sexual stuff in this. Boobs, pussy, attempted mf coitus. I feel like I've allowed my demons to run around like flying monkeys.

Also, someone call the fourth wall rebuilder. We have a situation this chapter.

"Just how long do you intend to examine the ceiling tiles, man-thing?" Bela asked with amusement, watching (Y/N) from the other end of the bath. While she was more than relaxed, almost her entire body submerged in the bubbly water, (Y/N) refused to so much as glance at her.

"Until they turn into dragons." He joked, pursing his lips. His face was bright red, be it from the heat of the water or the embarrassment of being in a bathtub with Bela Dimitrescu. Her bare skin rubbed up against his, the mere touch daring his eyes to roam downwards.

Bela hummed, running a wet hand up through her hair. Only the tips were in the water, so the rest was rather dry until then. "Would you look if it was Daniela in here? Or Cassandra?" She quizzed, eyes steady. She didn't sound threatening nor annoyed, just solemnly curious.

(Y/N) blinked in surprise. "What? No. Why would- Why would that have an effect?" He lowered his eyes just a little to see Bela's face. Her eyes were filled with an emotion he couldn't quite place. She looked intrigued; scanning him over.

"Then why are you so afraid to look at me?" Bela asked honestly. Her arms were crossed under the water, hands held together at her waist. She was a little nervous to get an actual answer out of him. But even a girl like her felt a little self conscious by a man doing everything in his power to avoid seeing her body.

(Y/N) took a soft breath, finally allowing his head to fall down fully to face her. His eyes were shut but he slowly opened them, that warm pink on his cheeks painting such a cute image on the vampire's hungry eyes.

"It's not personal, I just..." He began but trailed off, shutting his lips and looking away to the steamy mirror. Bela waited antsy, her eyes a little wider than usual as she listened intently. (Y/N) exhaled. "Bela, since I got here, I've been locked in a dungeon, tortured with a knife, bitten in more places than I can count, threatened, and treated like both a piece of meat and a pet. Can you really blame me for being fearful that this is some kind of trap? For being a little on edge that I might let my guard down and suddenly I'm strung up in shackles with a sickle through my throat?"

Bela was silent and didn't react to his words. She weighed his points and certainly felt understanding now that she thought about it. Her brows fell a little lower to show an ounce of remorse. Only an ounce.

"Hm. Well, he's a smart boy, I'll give him that. Right now, at least. He certainly picks and chooses when to have survival instincts and when not to." Bela rolled her eyes internally, remembering his sassy little remark from earlier. Tsk. To imply she had sexual fantasies about some pathetic man-thing. She wouldn't be caught dead- Well, maybe not dead- He did look quite attractive all nude and vulnerable... "It would look a lot better with blood all over it, but I'm not fussy."

"Is that what you're planning?" (Y/N) asked following the long silence, watching Bela right back. His expression was worried but not scared. But that was tested when Bela sighed, still staring as she sat up a little.

Water poured off of her shoulders and her breasts, of which were now all in the view of (Y/N). She expected him to look away as per usual, but he kept his eyes on her, clearly confident that she was going to try something. "Is that what I'm planning?" She repeated him, leaning forward and onto her knees under the water.

"Is that a yes?" (Y/N) held himself back from recoiling as Bela placed her hands at his sides, her nude form now straddling his legs as more of her body left the water. She was sat atop his thighs, getting dangerously close to his face. Only then did he nervously move back. But she followed, her body towering over his slumping form.

Bela's fangs hung out, her eyes sharp as she scaled him like a predator, fingers gently scratching along his arm as she took hold of his left shoulder and held him against the back of the tub. Her other hand ran up his side, feeling each little contour of his abs and torso. Her expression was unclear; he could've read any emotion from her. Anger? Maybe. Sternness? Possible. Danger? Always a chance.

As Bela opened her mouth to fully reveal her deadly teeth and hungry tongue, (Y/N) gently closed his eyes and sighed in disbelief. Should've guessed that was her game. Get him vulnerable so he couldn't run, then she could feed as much as she wants without needing much clean-

Suddenly, lips pressed to his, a tongue swiping across them and forcing its way into his mouth. (Y/N), shocked, opened his eyes to see Bela's face pressed into his. She cooed softly, hands roaming up and down as she kissed him passionately.

Bela, despite her hesitance, had finally decided to throw her care aside. This felt far more real than pecking him in his sleep. By Miranda's name, this wasn't something she'd live down, but she wouldn't forgive herself if she didn't do it. Daniela was already getting far too touchy feely, so what did it really matter.

As she pulled away, (Y/N) tried to speak, only for his words to falter. What was he meant to say in response to that? Bela of all people just kissed him. Wasn't she the responsible one? He could understand Daniela, but Bela was a complete surprise.

"Does it look like that's what I was planning, man-thing?" Bela asked huskily, her face floating just over his, their foreheads touching. Her hands held onto his shoulders for support, her hairs playing across them and a few strands even stuck to his face.

"D-Did you just...?" (Y/N) stammered. Bela nodded.

"Man-thing, do you really think I would choose to reveal myself to you just for the sake of a trap? How little do you think of me?" She questioned, her voice low, tempting. Her face moved a little lower, her lips gliding over his top one, daring him to move closer. Her breath was smooth, his were shaking from the surprise.

"You're telling me you don't do this on the regular?" Ah. Always struggled to speak facts but never troubled enough to miss a good joke. He was starting to think he did it when he was nervous.

He expected Bela to get pissed off by that, but a smirk tugged at her lips. She ran her palm down his arm, taking hold of a hand. They locked eyes. Bela slowly moved his hand up from the bottom of the water, guiding it along her smooth side and further upwards.

(Y/N) was confident he was going to start hyperventilating. Shock and a steamy bathroom weren't doing his breathing any favours. Bela guided his hand all the way to her left breast, gently placing it over her mound. "In about 13 seconds, I'm gonna wake up to find out Cassandra knocked me the fuck out and is preparing to decapitate me." He couldn't believe what was happening and dared not move in case he woke from this unusual dream.

"Feel it." Bela told him, biting her lip. This was all very... new to her. Daniela had a few flings with the man-things she found before, but they all ended in fire and blood. Bela had never even revealed herself to a maiden, let alone a man before (Y/N) came along.

Though nervous that he was still about to get murdered, (Y/N) did as instructed, running his fingers along her damp flesh. He palmed her chest, moving his hand down to run over her toned stomach. Unconsciously, his other hand lifted up, gliding along Bela's thigh and earning a soft, happy exhale from the vampire. His hand moved around her back, holding her other side.

"I am quite... unfamiliar with this sort of stuff." Bela murmured, only then showing a tint to her cheeks.

"Yeah... Yeah, me too." (Y/N) swallowed thickly, amazed by how supple her skin was. He ran his hands behind her and up her back, while Bela wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight to him. Her breasts squished against his chest, squeezing up enough to be somewhat in his face.

Bela tilted her head. "You haven't done this before?"

"Bela, I live in a village where lycans nibble your ankles and vampires drag people into the hills ass first. At what point do you think this was on my list of priorities?" (Y/N) quizzed sarcastically.

Bela narrowed her eyes, taking her nails up (Y/N)'s back and leaning back in to kiss him again. Despite her feigned annoyance, there was a giddiness about her expression. That meant not even Daniela had gotten to him yet. "Then I will be your first. As you will be mine." Her hand slid lower and lower, creeping towards a much more... private place.

"B-Bela, we're in a bathtub!" (Y/N) managed to squeal out between kisses, slowly being pushed further and further back. He could feel her reach getting closer and closer to something he was damn well sure was bordering on CONSENT LAAAAAAWS!

"Oh, really? I didn't notice~" Bela cooed, a hand burying within his H/C locks.

"Hey, you did it again. I'm meant to be the comedi-AN!" (Y/N) yelped as Bela threw herself back, a splash of water flying out of the tub as she pulled him on top of her, grabbing his lower back and pulling his waist towards hers.

"Stop talking to me, man-thing, and start doing things to me!" Her voice was just as feral as Daniela's was, her lips moving down to his neck. She bit with her front teeth rather than her fangs, sucking on the flesh and leaving purple bruises that each made (Y/N) wince in pain.

"H-How did we get here?! I think I liked the sadistic you more than the high off horny you-" (Y/N) gasped as Bela pulled his face down, staring sharp blades through his eyes.

"Stop. Talking. Fuck. Me. Right. Now."

"Pardon, m'lady?" (Y/N) stammered in a British accent. Bela just grabbed him, moving herself into just the right position and feeling a comfortable nudge at her entrance. With a lick of her lips, Bela prepared to pull his hips the rest of the way downwards and finally get what she was after. But as she was less than half a second from taking away both their v-cards, a loud bang came from the door.

"Bela! Get your whore ass out of the bath and come here!" Cassandra's voice made both their bloods run cold. (Y/N) were terrified because he knew he was going to lose an arm or his life if Cassandra found him. Bela was terrified because she didn't need Cassandra finding out about their current predicament.

The two slowly met anxious eyes.

"Does she know...?" (Y/N) whispered, acutely aware of the word 'whore' in that sentence.

"No, that's just Cassandra." Bela rolled her eyes. Name calling was something she was well acquainted with from both her siblings. With an annoyed huff, she glanced to the door and made sure it was locked. "What do you want?" She shouted back.

"Oh, I don't want anything from you, cow. Mother wishes to see us all." Cassandra called right back.

Bela growled, taking a deep breath. She looked to (Y/N), annoyed that this would have to wait. "Don't go anywhere. We're not finished here, but mother comes first." Bela stood up, giving him some space to breathe.

"Don't say it. Don't say it. Please, fuck, don't say it." (Y/N) had to do breathing exercises just to keep himself from saying something he'd regret. Luckily, he got a distraction in the form of Bela standing over him, the few bubbles on her body doing nothing to hide the bare crotch she was unconsciously hovering inches from his face. "Oh..."

Bela leant over the bathtub and grabbed one of her towels, rubbing at her wet hair with it and sparing a glance down at (Y/N). She was pleasantly amused to see his eyes immediately move away from her groin upon noticing her watching.

"I'll be there in two minutes." Bela called to Cassandra, sliding a leg over (Y/N)'s shoulder and gliding her crotch into his face. It was all worth it for the look on his face and the unknowingness of Cassandra on the other side of the door.

"Make it one." Cassandra replied with a huff, her footsteps picking up as she walked back out of the bedroom.

"Comfortable?" Bela hummed, taking excruciatingly long to begin exiting the bath, just to stay in such a position. Her bare sex was completely exposed to him, and Bela even flicked her tongue at him, daring him to copy her actions.

(Y/N) never expected to become such a mess. His face was pink, his head was woozy. He almost slipped further into the bath if he hadn't grabbed onto Bela's thighs for support. "Bela, I am made for swift remarks, self-proclaimed funny jokes, and music. I'm too much of an angel to know what you're implying." He gulped.

"I'm implying you should engage in a... prelude of sorts." Bela gave him one last chance, lifting her foot up onto the edge of the tub to show she was about to get out.

"Sorry, I don't speak in riddles." He murmured.

"Put your tongue in my pussy-"

"Right, okay. There goes the PG audience. Think the blood and gore turned them away already, but you've just put the icing on the cake." (Y/N) dragged out a long, high-pitched tone, trying desperately to hide his utter embarrassment with comedy. It didn't do a thing.

Bela rose an eyebrow, quite sure she had used the correct 'modern' language. Hm. Well, whatever. She climbed out of the path and (Y/N) sighed a breath of relief. He played guitar and made jokes in perilous moments; interacting with women wasn't exactly his strong suit, especially when they were... doing a little more than hitting on him.

"I will be back. You may get dry, but if you try to leave this room-"

"You'll hunt me down and drain my blood to make wine. Yes, I've heard this before." (Y/N) cut her off, hand hidden beneath his palms. Bela rose a brow, impressed by his memory. She wrapped her towel around herself, picking up another to dry her hair.

"Your listening skills are better than your survival skills. Now, be a good boy and stay here. When I get back, I will treat you for your good behaviour." Bela told him, flashing him a hungry, teasing glance as she unlocked the door and pulled it open.

As Bela left and shut the door, (Y/N) sank deeper into the water, leaving just half his face above the liquid. "Hm. Intercourse with the vampire who tried to kill me multiple times... or make a run for it. Intercourse with a vampire or run for it. Well, running for it is kind of my speciality... and she did try to kill me multiple tim- WELL, GUESS THE DECISION IS MADE...

...

...

...

"But in a second. This bath is nice." (Y/N) exhaled, his entire head finally dipping beneath the water.

...

...

...

"Oh, fuck. I didn't sing a song this chapter. Um..."

"Somewheeeere... beyond the sea~ Somewhere waiting for me~ My lover stands on golden sands... and watches the ships that go sailing~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
30.6K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
50K 1.1K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
24.6K 940 21
A first person story follows the life of a woman named Grace and how she goes from a girl who was found by the lady and forced to endure the cruelty...