GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!

Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

122 6 1
By kiriemy

[Nina’s POV]

I shake the body of Master because she stop breathing and only stares on something while talking in a language that I didn’t know.

The reason why she in a state like this because of Wino, Yuki, Britney and Serenity lying in the ground.

Wino has been under the rubble of rocks, Yuki lying on the ground missing her left arm and foot, Britney had been screwed in a dead tree branch with her blood dripping in the root of the dead tree while Serenity had been smash on the very center of the crater drowning in her own blood. I wonder what happen but the monster look at us so I summon the <Hell’s restaurant> to protect Master.

“Master snapped it out already!” I tried again but she’s still speaking some unknown words and the monster started to attack my demonic weapon and a tremendous shaking can be heard outside.

“***** *** ******** *** **** ** ******** **” Master started to spout something again… what’s going in her head?
Ah never mind it the only thing I can do is protect her with all of I had.

While I keep maintaining my shield and Weapon the massive monster keep stomping on my demonic weapon.

This monster is too strong but why it’s agitated to attack us like it really mean to crush us what is going on.

While I keep my demonic weapon shielding master a sudden burst of fear came towards me… what is this… this fear is so overwhelming that my knees give up. What is this?

I never felt fear when I was a young that’s why I’m immune to pain I keep showing them my meek side but in truth I never feel fear even someone will hurt me I just act to be scared but deep in me it’s nothing.

When I was a child my body growth is unusual, my breast swells like an adult for a small child that’s why most of my boys classmates keep harassing me with perverted thoughts and most of the girls got envious gaze at me even the adult men that sees me looks at me with a disgusting stares but I didn’t mind them…

When I was in middle school my uncle who sleepover on our house assaulted me, he barged into my room in the middle of the night and forcibly undress me but I didn’t react and only stares at him because I didn’t feel fear I only see him as a disgusting flesh that moves he keeps fondling me with drools on his face but when he stares in my eyes he got distracted and steps back… I don’t know why he did that but he lost his interest at me and leave me alone.

And that time I realize that I didn’t feel fear, I didn’t feel pain my emotion is sealed I don’t know what is happening to me but it looks like I created my own world inside of me that take me far away from the normal.

When I started high school I changed myself to at least join and mingle with normal people but I knew to myself that I can’t do it so I found a way to entertain myself so I found this masochism and practice it because I wanted to feel fear, pain and pleasure too but I can’t feel it no matter what I do, I can’t feel it...

Then in that time I meet this girl called Yuki, she is a mysterious girl with an aura the same as me. She is un approachable girl with a gaze that can pierce the heart of the people she stares… I thought to myself ah… maybe this girl can break this barrier of mine and give me the feeling that I wanted to feel so I approach her and we become a friend but I got disappointed, she can’t pierce this barrier of mine.

When I got in this world I didn’t feel fear nor confusion but instead I feel excitement. Maybe in this world I can finally find this thrilling feeling I’m searching so when I heard we will enter this dangerous area I got excited with expectation more on Yuki leave me alone with some disgusting flesh that moves so I tried to make sure that I keep my act to be an unguarded girl that they can play with and show to them that I’m a scared girl so they will take this chance to violate me so I will feel that feeling I wanted but I again got disappointed… this disgusting males only stares at me with their perverted eyes but didn’t even give me the thrill I want… they are useless.

They tried again so I play with them but again they disappoint me… they didn’t even force me to do it… they are big disappointment.

Then the gloomy girl in the school which is master, sees thru me at first glance what the real me… maybe this time she will show me the real pleasure I wanted to feel… yeah she really show me the pleasure but that’s not it… this is not what I wanted… I want you to show me the real fear that I never have felt in my entire life.
I almost give up even when Belzeebub who tried to scare me when she fought me in her trials didn’t even make me flinch nor give me a throbbing feelings… I got disappointed again. is there no one can show me the real fear I wanted to feel?

But right now I’m feeling it… I look at my back and a black mass is gushing out in every part of the body of master. Every time the black mass is gushing out a very disgusting fleshy tentacles are wriggling on at the black mass, its face is unrecognizable but there is a single 4 point star in its face with so many gnashing teeth protruding in every mouth like in it's whole head and  the whole body of master become black like coal, her dress disappear and all I can see is a very disgusting, nauseous, malicious, evil and scary… for my whole life this is the first time I feel fear. The Very existence of Lily my master change and all I can do is kneeling… I didn’t even realized it that I peed in myself… she is SCARY. That’s the only thing that I can think of when I saw her. I thought in my life that no one can scare me even I’m in a life or death situation nothing can make my heart throb as crazy as this but this is reality I’m so scared right now.

“Ah… FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I FELT REFRESHED!” The monster in front of me talks with a very scary otherworldly tone.

“YOU! AH YOU ARE A SERVANT OF MY OTHERSELF.” It faces me… what is this? I’m so scared that I can’t talk anymore. “RELEASE THIS COMPARTMENT I WANT TO SEE THIS WORLD.” It commands me so I take off my demonic weapon instantly because it scares me.

When my demonic weapon disappeared I can only see darkness. When I look above a very massive foot is about to smash me… so this is my death… but I didn’t feel anything about it because the existence in front of me is scarier.

“DON’T GET IN MY WAY TO SEE THIS WORLD.” Like a feather the Black mass with the shape of a woman with fleshy tentacles catches the big foot bigger than the castle of Wino like it has no weigh at all… I can’t comprehend… with an overwhelming different in size why this black mass can catches this like it’s nothing?
The Black woman fling the foot of the dinosaur monster like tossing a cake upward that made the dinosaur falls to the ground and the black woman float in the sky and scan the surrounding.

“AH… THIS WORLD IS SO BEAUTIFUL, A BRIGHT SKY, BOUNTIFUL FOREST, A LIVELY SEA AND PEOPLE LIVING HAPPILY… AH THIS WORLD IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I WANT TO DESTROY AND DEVOUR IT! HA HA HA HA!” The black woman laugh like crazy while gushing more black mass on its body.

“BUT I PROMISE MY OTHERSELF THAT I WILL ONLY DESTROY THE ENEMY THAT MADE HER SAD. BUT BECAUSE I JUST GOT AWOKEN IN MY SLUMBER I WANTED TO VENT THIS FRUSTRATION ON SOMETHING… AH THIS PITIFUL LIVING CAN’T SATISFY ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?” It look on the massive dinosaur that trying to get up.

“WELL THEN MY CHILDREN ARE KIND OF HUNGRY SO MAYBE I FEED IT ON MY CHILDREN…” Children? What she is talking… wait where is my master? I’m so scared to talk but I gather my strength and utter some words.

“Uhm… Wh-where is master… I mean where is Lily?” Because the distance of me and her is not that far so I just made my voice reach it.

“AH YOU MEAN THE OTHER ME? SHE IS INSIDE NOW SLEEPING, SHE IS IN TURMOIL AND MAD RIGHT NOW THAT SHE DIDN’T WANT TO GET OUT BUT DON’T WORRY SHE IS FINE BECAUSE SHE IS ME SHE WON’T DIE, AND I WILL NOT KILL YOU EITHER SO DON’T WORRY MY OTHERSELF WILL BE SAD AGAIN IF I KILL YOU, YOU SEEMS IMPOTANT TO HER.” I can’t comprehend what she is talking about, other self? Which means master had dual personality or split personality? But for this fearsome looking woman is not master at all…

“Uhm… can I know your name?” I tried to ask her because she seems to be a talkative and had an intelligent.

“I’M LILY, WELL THAT’S JUST THE NAME OF MY OTHER SELF BUT YOU CAN CALL ME. SHUB-NEGGURATH THE MOTHER OF ALL BEINGS.” I’m lost for words because I don’t really understand it.

While I’m confused on her words the massive monster get up and send an ear piercing roar towards this Shub-neggurath woman.

“AHH… DON’T BE TOO HASTY AND LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT… YOU WILL DISAPPEAR SOON AS A FEED TO MY CHILDREN.” I can only see a very pure white on her face but all of the gnashing mouth with protruding teeth in all of its head are stick out a very fleshy tongue like with some black saliva that drips while it talk and I can feel that its smiling at the dinosaur.

The black mass finally gathered in the ground while she still floating in the sky then suddenly something moves inside the black mass… what is this! What is this! I’m not ashamed anymore that my pee gushes out on my groin, my whole body frozen in fears. A mass of maliciously disgusting tentacles like a dead tree went out on the black mass it had creepy teeth and some hooves like goat. It had no face only some mouth in every tentacles it had. What is this I’m so scared to stand anymore. The monstrous dead tree like goat rush towards the massive monster. The size is not big like the dinosaur it only has the height of a double floor building but the scariest thing of all its not alone! One after another the malicious goat trees rush towards the massive dinosaur and tear the flesh like piranhas.

“THAT’S RIGHT, THAT’S RIGHT EAT MY CHILDREN. YOU DIDN’T EAT FOR HOW MANY LONG RIGHT? NOW EAT MY PRECIOUS DARK CHILDREN.” The dinosaur tried to struggle but with overwhelming thousand… no it’s not only ten or twenty it’s thousand! The dinosaur tried to attack with everything it got. It stomp the goats but every time it stomps it the goats just get up like it didn’t even got smash. This time it send some bright rays and throwing some big rocks but as the same thing the goats didn’t bother but only rush towards the dinosaur.

The helpless dinosaur can only roar and struggle but it cannot kill a single goats. A few minutes later the goats finally surround the dinosaur and eating its flesh like a buffet the dinosaur only groans in weak voices and roar its last breath until it dies.

“DID YOU APPEASE YOUR HUNGER NOW? NOW COME BACK TO ME MY CUTE LITTLE CHILDREN.” With single command the goats get back in the black mass one after another and disappear like it enters in another dimension.

A very fearsome thought got in me… what if it attacks this world? I wonder how many of that monster is hiding beneath that black mass… this world is sure is doom if she really decide to attack this world. I can’t help but shuddered in my thoughts.

The black woman descends towards me and my heart won’t stop throbbing! I might become crazy if it won’t stop!

“YOU’RE A WEIRD GIRL.” When she get near me that’s the only words she speak… what do you mean by weird?
“YOU KEEP GRINNING WHILE YOU’RE SHAKING AND LEAKING LIKE CRAZY…” I see, I didn’t realized it but I’m smiling like crazy… it can’t be help this is the feeling I wanted to feel, the missing part of my puzzle to complete my entire existence. The fear I wanted to feel.

“MOTHER, YOU FINALLY AWAKEN.” I got startled when someone speaks at my back and when I look at it another pitch black woman with some tentacles and mouth all over its body appeared.

“OH, NYARLATHOTHEP SO YOU ARE HERE TOO.” They started a conversation and I’m in the middle of it.

“I’VE ALREADY BEEN HERE SINCE 13 YEARS NOW. I KEEP TRACKING YOUR FEINT POWER SO I SENT MY VESSEL HERE TO LOCATE YOU, IT’S BEEN A WHILE MOTHER.” The woman with some mouth all over its body bows.

“HMMM… IT SEEMS YOU KNOW WHO CAUSE FOR ME TO BE IN SLUMBER.”

“YES, MOTHER. IT’S YOGH, SHE WANTED TO TAKE OVER THE POWER OF FATHER SO SHE DECEIVE YOU AND HIDE YOU ON THE DIMENSION WHERE FATHER DOESN’T KNOW BUT I SNEAKILY WENT TOGETHER WITH YOU AND FOUND MY OWN VESSEL NAME KAREN.” Karen? Isn’t that the original name of Lapiz?

“WHY YOU DIDN’T WAKE ME UP?”

“WELL I DON’T KNOW HOW, BUT IF I MAY KNOW ITS DANGEROUS BECOME YOGH IS WATCHING, SHE ALREADY TAKE OVER HALF OF FATHERS POWER SO I’M SURE RIGHT NOW SHE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU’RE AWAKEN. BE CAREFUL MOTHER… SHE IS COMING.” The conversation is out of my league so I keep quiet. “BY THE WAY MOTHER. MY OTHER SELF KEEPS PESTERING ME AND WANTED TO KNOW IF THOSE PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE? THEY ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO MY OTHER SELF.” She looks around towards Wino and others.

“I DON’T KNOW, MY OTHER SELF WHICH IS LILY LOCK HERSELF INSIDE ME AFTER SHE SEEN THEM BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THEY ARE ALIVE. WELL THEY SEEMS IMPORTANT TO MY OTHER SELF SO, YOU THERE LEAKY, CAN YOU CHECK ON THEM?” She face me with her face that I can’t describe, it only a pure white light.

I stand up with my shaky knees and nod towards her and take my nutrient jelly to at least reconstruct their bodies and if they died Lapiz can just return their souls on their bodies.

“SHE CALLS YOU LEAKY AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN RETORT DID MOTHER MAKE YOU THAT SCARED?” The mouth woman chuckles, I can’t retort with her insult because right now I’m in the state where I can’t think clearly anymore.

I check the condition of Yuki first because she is the most damaged with missing foot and arms so I shove the pouch of Nutrient jelly on her mouth and her body started to get heal back. Thank goodness she didn’t die but severely damage.

Next I went on Serenity that got smash in this center of this big crater… I hope they help me carry the bodies than just standing there while talking like mother and daughter that didn’t seen each other for how many years.

I also shove the pouch in the mouth of Serenity and her arms and legs that turn in every direction started to heal and get back. She also didn’t die how tough are they?

I came to Britney next who got smashed to the dead tree. When I get near on her I see that a branch skewered her in her chest. I check the pulse of Britney… yup she is dead so I take her body to the branch and shove the pouch to at least heal her I mean I’m sure Lapiz well get her if I call her.
“Britney died.” I spoken towards the black woman called Shub-neggurath.
“So she really died.” What? I got surprised when the mouth woman shrunk and transform to woman… wait isn’t this Lapiz?

“Lapiz? Why how?”

“Didn’t I’ve already told you about the foreigner inside my body? Well let’s forget about that and revive Britney.” Well, I vaguely remember she said something like that.

She uses her <Soul collect> and <Soul release> to revive Britney.

“Took you so long.” She smiles while she keeps shutting her eyes…

“That’s the first words you will say to us after reviving you? You really an idiot Britney.”

“Uwa… what is that?” Her smile becomes wry after seeing the black woman.

“Mind your words lowly being, I might kill you in the spot and you will never revive again.”

“Eek…”

“Uhm… I don’t know if I will call you mother but calm down… Lily will be sad if she will hear that.” Lapiz calm down the black woman that releasing some tremendous fearsome aura.

“Ugh… May I interrupt and wanted to treat my wounds too.” We look at our back and see Wino limping while using her sword to support her body.

I almost forgot her and I rush towards her to give her my Nutrient jelly. She may show some calm face but I can see her hands are shaking like she fears on something… I can understand it because the fearsome thing is in front of us.

“Uhm… Shu-mother can you bring out Lily to us?”

“You may be the vessel of my child Nyarlathothep but are you ordering me?” She-She had a queenly attitude.

“It’s not that but you scarring the important people of Lily.”

“Hmm… well you are right but do you think I care about them?” Sh-she is stubborn.

“Mother… are you okay if Lily will become sad?”

“Of course not, we share the same emotion that’s why I prefer that she isn’t sad but for some reason I keep waking her up but she stubbornly won’t get out.” A-another stubborn one?

“What should we do… we can’t just bring you to the city nor our camp because you will bring fear to everyone.” Lapiz got a point… I mean with her appearance people will die with heart attack.

“Well my overwhelming beauty cannot be comprehended by lowly beings.” I will never say that she is so creepy or she might kill me.

“Fufufu… isn’t it because you’re just creepy?” Lapiz joke towards the black woman and in a flash we see the body of Lapiz shredded to tiny pieces and after that it came back like nothing happen… what was that? Lapiz also got a shock face.

“What happen? I saw Lapiz got shredded into pieces, is that a dream?” Wino with a trembling face speaks her mind.

“I shredded her into molecular pieces because of her loose mouth but I reconstructed it again because she still the vessel of my child but next time you will say something despicable to me I will send you to the place that you will regret that you are still alive.” What a scary woman… she can’t even take a joke.

“I’m very sorry mother I will never speak some ill words to you again.” Wow the emotionless Lapiz to prostrate like this begging for her life.

“Well then, because I’m already here then I will become something like a lowly being looks like.” The black mass that gushes out to her returns back to her body with the fleshy tentacles. The color of her body changes into a pale white skin like a human, her hair changes to a long shiny black hair and she wore an elegant lustful black gown. Her face changes like Lily. She becomes an adult version of master but she had this model like body and a height the same of Yuki. So this is the face of master when she becomes an adult. She is beautiful and so gorgeous that calling her queen is not wrong.

“Lily…”

“Big sister Lily” Even Wino and Britney who are the brain of our party become dumbfounded with the beautiful adult Lily in front of us. I also got mesmerized from master that my fear gone like it’s a dream.

“Now you don’t have the reason to hide me right?” My knees had given out because of her gorgeous smile like her majesty the queen bestows her presence on us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 13.7K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
170K 432 104
Erotic shots
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.7K 240 40
"An angel broke the rules of the universe and he's been punished." "What's the punishment?" "He has to find his soulmate to get back to heaven."