rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

24

544 6 0
By pinkmatter7

MARIAH BUCKLES- CALI- 1 month later.

I stand in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. I don't feel too good today, I don't even know why, it's just super gloomy.

Gio called earlier, telling me to get dressed up and wait for her to come get me, that gives me a bit of excitement.

I start to get ready, doing some light make up, and putting on a good outfit.

——

GIOVANNA RAMOS

I wear a black suit with my regular jewelry on, tonight is the night that I'm gonna propose to Mariah.

She's most definitely the love of my life, and I want this to last forever. I wanna take the big step, next is babies.

She's my everything, and to think I didn't notice until we were nothing.

I told her to dress up cause I'm taking her somewhere really nice, which wasn't a lie, I am taking her somewhere nice.

Then, I'm gonna take her to the first beach we went to, which has decorations set up.

I'm on the way to her place right now with a big bouquet of white, glitter roses, with a note.

My plan is to leave the roses at her door, with the note. Then run back to the car.

So that's what I do, now I wait.

MARIAH BUCKLES

I hear a knock at my door, so I spray perfume and go to check it.

there's no one there, so I look down and see white glitter roses on the floor, they're so beautiful! She really needs to stop putting these on the floor.

I place them on the counter and pick up the black envelope, taking the card out of it.

I start to read it.

❤︎︎

𝒯ℴ: 𝓂𝓎 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓂𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉, 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℴ 𝑔𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝓂ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝒶𝒸ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹. 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℴ 𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓈 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓅ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝒾𝓏ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇,𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓃𝓁𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒾 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ,𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓈ℯ. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓈ℴℴ𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝒻ℯ.Mariah Ramos.

ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯ ℴ𝒻𝒻 𝒷𝓎 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊. 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊.

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓂 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓃ℯ, 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓊𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹. 𝒩ℴ ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂ℯ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓈 𝓉ℴ𝑔ℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇.𝒩ℴ 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒾 𝒶𝓂,ℴ𝓇 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓂 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝑔ℴ 𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊, 𝒷ℯ𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈, 𝓌ℯ'𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈.

ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊, 𝒾 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓉𝒽 ℯ𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓎 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ.

𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉, ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈, 𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ, 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃. 𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓌ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁, 𝓈ℴ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝒾 𝒹ℴ,𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊.

𝒲ℯ 𝑔ℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇.

It's only you Mariah Buckles, Always and Forever!

from: hopefully the love of your life and all that lovey dovey stuff, I love you.

P.S: meet me outside.

❤︎︎

I smile, dabbing the tears off of my face. That's so sweet, and it's no longer, bitter.

Suddenly, the day doesn't feel gloomy anymore.

I grab my cute clutch, then I grab my phone and leave, heading down to gios truck.

She smiles at me as I walk over to her, trying my best to hold in these happy tears.

I hum, kissing her lips softly as she holds my waist.

she hums also, locking lips with me. "hey,"

I laugh, "don't just say hey like you didn't write that heartfelt note. You made me ruin my makeup."

She laughs also, opening the door for me. "it doesn't look ruined, beautiful."

"You look so gorgeous gio," I say gently pulling her black, silky tie.

She laughs, "I think you should wanna actually do what we're doing tonight and not be tryna stay home." she says, leaving a kiss on my neck.

I roll my eyes jokingly. "Okay gio." I laugh.

GIOVANNA RAMOS.

I'm low key nervous about how tonight will go, what if she's not ready. Is it too early?

I don't think so, she even mentioned it to me before. It'll go smoothly.

I rest my hand on her thigh as we pull up to the restaurant, it holds some art I made for her that she doesn't know about yet.

we walk in and get seated.

she smiles, "the art here is amazing." She says looking around at ones that I specifically made for her.

I smile, "yea? I made them for you." I say softly.

her smile grows, "don't make me cry again gio." she covers her face.

I pull her hands down, "dont cry mariah." I chuckle softly.

We order our food and eat. Then she gets a closer look at the art before leaving.
——

Now, it's time for the big moment.

I blindfold her as we drive to the beach, I should've put some damn solar eclipse glasses on her cause she can't stop moving the blindfold.

"Mariah, If you move the blindfold again." I say.

she laughs, "or what, gio?"

I laugh also, "just stop moving it"

she hums to herself.

We arrive at the beach, so I grab the ring box, and my keys and get out.

I go around to Mariah's side and open the door.

I take off her heels before picking her up. Walking over to the sandy beach.

she laughs, "oh so it's so special you carried me?" she asks as I put her down.

I laugh, "I'll carry you any day."

she hums, turning her head the wrong way.

I laugh, gently grabbing her chin and turning her head towards me.

I examine the decorations and make sure they're right before turning on the song from my phone.

POV- by Ariana grande.

she smiles, "I love this song." she says as the song plays lowly.

I hum, kneeling infront of her and grabbing her hand.

"Mariah Buckles, I don't know how to do this, well, probably cause I've never done it before," I chuckle softly.

she takes a deep breath as her hand shakes, "Giovanna, what are you doing?" her voice is low.

I smile, "Mariah, I love you, so so much, and I wanna be with you forever, I know you might've read it in the note. But it's only you, and I never, ever wanna hurt you again. I love your body, your voice, your smile, and the way you love me. You've put up with shit from me that you didn't have too, I took you for granted, and I apologize again for that." I say.

"I love you too Giovanna," she says as tears flow down her face.

I nod, opening the ring box. "Take your blind fold off."

she gently takes it off, although I don't care about the fact that her make up is messed up.

"I can't wait to watch you walk down the isle, neither can I wait to see you carrying our babies. And I wanna travel the world with you before that. " I tell her truthfully.

she laughs, wiping her tears away.

I look up into her sparkling eyes, "Mariah Buckles, will you marry me?"

she nods, "yes gio!"

I smile, and a feeling that I can't explain washes over me as I stand up straight and pick her up, spinning her around as we kiss, she somehow takes us to the ground.

she giggles. "I love you so much giovanna!"

I smile, "oh shit, the ring." I laugh, picking it up and putting it on her left ring finger.

she smiles at it, "this is fucking gorgeous gio!" she says, wrapping her arms around me.

"Really? Thank you Mariah, your mom helped me pick it out." I tell her.

Her eyebrows scrunch, "when the hell did y'all have time to do that?" she asks as we lay on the sandy beach.

"A long time ago." I laugh.

she smiles, grabbing my face. "you're really my fiancé, I'm so lucky." She says.

"I'm luckier," I say kissing her lips as I slide ontop of her.

she hums, "well then I'm luckiest." she says kissing me back.

A moan vibrates in her throat as our parts touch.

she grabs my neck, gently pushing me away. "We can't have sex on the beach gio."

"I think we can." I correct her as we look around.

"but what if sand gets into my cooch? Then what gio?" she says followed by a laugh from both of us.

"You're so silly." I say, kissing her as she laughs so hard she spits .

I roll my eyes, then I wipe my lips. "you are nasty!" I joke with her.

She laughs, "shut up, I've spit in your mouth before."

I nod, "you did, and it was lowkey cool."

she laughs, "you know we have to get in the water right?"

"I came prepared." I say, taking of my suit and revealing the bathing suit top and boxers I have on.

She rolls her eyes, "well I didn't. But I think I can get in the water like this."

She stands up and straightens her dress out, then pulls me up and we run into the water, hand in hand.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.3K 100
Just read itπŸ™ƒ
21.6K 477 21
just read it you gooseπŸ˜šπŸ¦‹
113K 3K 16
It's a nicki/cardi/you story Just read the damn story😐
22.9K 1.2K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.