My Dear Darling || JJK ONHOLD

By AlmightyBomb

"High schooler? What are you doing studying at a strip club like this?" I was skeptical whether to answer or... More

Clarification
Chapter 1: Collide
Chapter 2: The Beginings
Chapter 3: Oh Crazy Feelings
Chapter 4: All Eyes On You
Chapter 5: Closer
Chapter 6: Goodbyes
Chapter 8: Tainted
Chapter 9: Back to you
Chapter 10: Leap of Faith
Chapter 11: When I see you again

Chapter 7: Vicious Desires

1.9K 146 125
By AlmightyBomb

Recap

The car came to a stop outside a dark, tall building. Where many lights where switched on.

Never in my life had I thought my life would take such a horrific turn, but here were are.

I guess this is what they mean by making sacrifices for the people we love.

End of recap

Siya's pov

This is it.

Taking in a deep breath, I exhaled.

Without a doubt I was hesitant but what option do I have?

Forcing myself, I pushed my body to head inside the building.

The reception area was well lit and vibrant however I didn't even get the chance to get to the glass door. I felt warmth on my arm and was pulled to the side.

All I saw was the back of a huge man. He was covered in black attire too.

"Let go! Let go of me!" I thrashed in his hold. Trying to get myself released.

This is kidnapping!

No, I'm already in so much rut I can't fall into all this mess as well.

I was so focused on getting myself free that I hadn't realised where he took me. The last thing I saw was the empty dark car park before he pulled me towards a door.

I caught a glimpse of the warm amber lighting seeping from the room until I was pushed to the floor by the same man.

My eyes swiftly lifted of the hard, grey, concrete floor that I helplessly sat on to take a look at where I was being held. However, the sight left me speechless. Chills ran down my spine.

Fright may be an understatement, I was petrified!

There were more than 20 men in the room in formal black attires. Their shirts undone and many shirtless. Cigarettes in the mouth of few while the others had boozes.

No this can't be.

"Welcome", I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm so glad you could join us".

There he was.....

Ian!

Standing in the midst of all those men. Looking like the leader of the pack. He stood in the middle with the others surrounding him yet not a single one dared to block his way.

He was in a different attire now. Yet didn't stray away from black. Another set of black pants and shirt minus the jacket part.

"I-Ian?", I stuttered in confusion.

He strolled towards me with a smirk on his face. Suddenly a feeling emerged in my gut, a feeling that I didn't like. A feeling telling me to run.

He stopped until he was merely inches apart. My gaze traveled up see him looking down at me. He stood tall and proud as his piercing gaze stared me down. It wasn't long till he knelt down and grew closer to my level.

"What was that again? Oh right......there's nothing I hate more than men like you". He smirked as he repeated the very words I condemned him with earlier.

"Men who can buy women with money. People like you are filth of our society." He added.

"I'm Filfth? I'm disgusting ? Do you really want to see what that feels like?" Evil laughter escaped his lips as he shook his head. With one last look, he stood back up. His posture straightened as he looked down at me.

"All yours boys".

Wait-...

No-

It wasn't until then I realised what he implied.

All those men who were staring at me began making their way towards me with lust in the eyes and smirks proudly displayed.

"Ian w-what are you doing?"
I stuttered as I backed away but a man was quick enough in grabbing my arm. I was surrounded by all those me in no time. Each one of them trying to grab me.

"No! NOO!!!!"

No this can't be happening!

He lured me in a trap!

"IAN!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs as those men began groping me.

"Come on baby".

"Yeah let's have some fun".

My gaze wandered everywhere, looking at those men's faces as they began taking their belts off.

A man's hand began caressing my thigh while the other held my waist, keeping me in place. One had his hand around my neck and another slipping between my thighs.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

This can't be happening!

This really can't be happening!!!

My vision blurred with tears as I searched for that one person. There he was in the distance with his back towards me. He was slowly walking away.

No!

Don't!

"IAN PLEASE!!!!"
I screamed again. Making him stop.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!"
I cried loud.

"No! No!"

I don't know when, I don't know how, but somehow I ended up holding onto Ian's leg.

Narrator's pov

It was a fight or flight response for Siya. In that moment, she saw nothing but Ian as her saviour. Pushing through about 20 men who planned on destroying her, she dashed towards Ian and held onto his leg in desperation.

"Please don't do this to me! Please save me". She cried.

He simply looked at her from above. Watching the tears circling in her eyes.

"I-I didn't know this is what you implied. I don't want anything please let me go now. Please".
The poor girl's lips quivered and body shook out of fear as her gaze kept travelling from him and the nasty looking beasts growing closer to her.

"Is that so? What did you think I implied then?"

"I-I-I thought it'll j-just be us two".
She was shaking uncontrollably as those men grew closer and closer.

"Please I beg you!! Please save me!!!! Please don't do this!!! Please! I'm sorry for calling you those things please save me!"

A man grabbed her arm to pull her when she panicked.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT PLEASE NOT THIS!!!! PLEASE!!!", she screamed on top of her lungs as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Without hesitation Ian pushed the man away, having him tumble back.

"Hands off". He ordered and all the men stopped where they were.

His eyes fell into Siya's innocent ones. He took account of her gorgeous face, watching as her lips quivered, a small bite on her lower lip and tears staining her pink cheeks.

"Please," she begged.

Seeing her like this evoked a weird feeling inside him. Bringing his hand closer to her face, he caressed the side of her face with his long slender fingers before bringing his thumb to her lips. He caressed her luscious pink lips as her doe like eyes remained on him. A pool full of tears circling in them.

He had a good look at the good obedient girl. Seeing exactly why Jungkook went crazy for her.

Every bit of her enticed him. Sexual arousal increasing by each second.

"This one's mine lads".
He smirked as he announced to his boys.

With men in the back smirking, howling and looking at each other.

———————————

Siya was taken to a penthouse.

The lavish yet dark and gloomy interior spooked her. However, portrayed Ian's personality perfectly.

"Here, get changed", with his fingers curled, he picked the strings of the paper bag and handed it over to her.

Hesitant yet having no choice, the innocent girl took it from him gently.

She took it inside the bathroom only to find the most disturbing garment.

The black leather with silver chains caught her attention. Siya reached for the leather and pulled out the garment.

Her eyes widened in shock as she looked at the most vulgar piece of item in her hand.

Her innocent doe like eyes observed it from top to bottom. Her lips parted as she noticed several cleavages on it.

There was no way, those pieces of lingerie would have covered anything.

Bringing the fabric down, she truely thought to herself whether all this was worth it.

The fact it all felt so real scared her. All this time the idea seemed doable but reality slapped her in the face.

It was actually occurring.

Her chest heaved as she contemplated her decision. She leaned on the vanity, her lower back collided against the hard marble surface as she thought and thought hard.

Tears that circled her orbs blurred her vision as they threatened to fall. Turning to her side, her gaze landed on the mirror to witness her own reflection.

A tear that threatened to fall slowly began trickling down her cheek as she observed herself. Those eyes held nothing but helplessness and lips that wanted to object to indecent proposals.

However, the images of her sick mother, struggling sister and innocent little brother didn't allow her to pull away from continuing with such shameful acts.

"I have to do this". She muttered as more tears trickled down her cheeks.

"I have to".

Her voice was barely audible as she tried hard no to cry out loud. Bringing her gaze down and hands to her clothes, she took it off. She took off her black shirt, unhooked her bra and slipped of her small black skirt. Accompanied by her panties. She stood completely naked with the leather lingerie in her hands.

She slipped it on and faced the mirror to see herself.

Using her palm, she placed it on her mouth to suppress her voice as she cried harder. She looked shameless and cheap in that thing.

The leather halter neck bra started from her neck with mere black strings running down her supple skin until reaching her bust, from where little triangles serving little to almost no coverage held her dignity in place. The bra remained hooked through the help of a silver hook.

Below her humongous breasts that struggled to contain itself in that tiny bra, was a small leather suspender belt. The strings of which ended till her upper thighs. Just below the tiny leather thong covering next to nothing.

Feeling insecure and vulnerable, she attempted to cover herself, even from her own eyes as she shamefully looked away.

The knock on the door snapped her back to reality, making her realise how much time she had taken with just changing.

"I'm giving you 30 seconds."

She heard Ian raise his voice from the other side.

Quickly picking up her own clothes she rushed towards door, panicking at the littlest things.

The door clicked as Ian who had his back faced towards it slowly turned. Still continuing with his words.

"Dare you take any longer I'm sending you back to those men downsta-...."

His words cut short and movement ceased with eyes opening in surprise as he watched the hot mess in front of him.

Siya who panicked by his mere threat stood with her clothes falling out of her hands. Her soft hair covering the sides of her face, with innocent sparkling eyes looking at him.

He just couldn't take his eyes off her. While he was disgustingly consumed by lust, there was no doubt he was bothered by other emotions building up too.

She was breathtakingly gorgeous.

There was just something about her that enticed him. She had a very unique charm.

Just when Ian thought her face was enough to add to her appeal, his eyes fell down to her bust.

He smirked at the huge bosoms trapped by the thin pieces of fabric. Desperately calling for him to release them. To set them free and devour them. Compared to her breasts, the triangles covering her areola looked rather smaller making him realise he had overestimated his skills for picking lingerie for her.

What amazed him more was the fact she was merely at the age of 18 with double D sized breasts.

There was no doubt it aroused him. Tempted him. Tempted him to touch them, grope them and ruin them lovingly. It wasn't long till his eyes fell lower to her stomach looking at the leather suspender belt and finally the treasure between her legs. The very treasure he was hunting for. Covered behind that shiny black leather fabric that he was soon planning to rip off her body and claim her rightfully.

It was when she shyly brought her arms together to her stomach and held one out of anxiousness is when his gaze traveled up with a smile.

Her gaze that remained on the floor out of nervousness was forced to look up when he strode towards her and smashed his lips on hers. His body weight pushing her back till she was trapped against him and the wall. His palms cupped her cheeks gently as he kissed her hungrily. Leaving her no escape.

She didn't kiss back nor resist. Abiding by their deal. Until...

"Wait, pl- mmh".
He didn't let her finish as he moved his head to kiss her better.

"Please wait". She managed to escape his lips as she pushed his chest making him stop.

"Before we get to this, I'd like for you to sign a contract".

Ian arched an eyebrow. Her words piquing his interest.

"Contract?"

"Yes," she moved towards the sofa upon which her bag was placed. She pulled out a piece of paper containing details while he stared at her ass.

"I'd like for you to read and sign it." She said as she held it in front of him.

"It clearly states that in this agreement -.."
Her words cut short when he snatched the paper without hesitation and took it to a flat surface. He didn't care to read nor hesitated before signing it.

"Here, happy?"
He handed the paper back to her as she looked at the signature at the bottom of the page.

She nodded her head in approval. Surprised by his rather collaborative response.

She took the paper and placed it back in her purse. Just when she turned, her gaze landed on him taking something out of a drawer.

"Oh I almost forgot, I have something for you".

She watched him as he took out a leather collar with two silver chains joint in the centre running down. At the end of each chain was a leather hand cuff.

"Come here", he demanded and she obliged.

He placed the collar around her neck and cuffed each wrist at a time. With that he turned her around and brought her wrists back, hooking the cuffs together to hold her hands behind her back.

"Now shall we get this started babe?". He smiled.

He pushed her towards the bed but she stopped.

"P-please c-can you be gentle?"

"Give me a reason to", he planted a kiss on her bare shoulder before moving her hair to one side and planting kisses on her neck.

"I-I'm a Virgin. T-this is my first time so please. I'm scared".

She could hear him smile as his lips grew closer to her ear.

"Sure princess. Anything you want".

—————————————

"Aah, Aaaahhhh! Mmph!"

"Mmph! Ple-..mmph"

"Aaah, Aah!! P-pl-please h-hurts-...."

"Ian please slow down!"

"It hurts!"

"I don't want thi-Aaahh! Please!!!!!"

*fwop fwop*

"Aa-aaah-.."

*spank*

"Ahhh!"

Showing no mercy to the poor girl, Ian thrusted in Siya violently.

Her hands cuffed behind her back struggled to escape with her weak knees failing to secure her small body up for him.

He spanked her red and abused ass harshly yet again before gripping on her hips to pull her ass higher.

"What did I say about slipping down hm?"

"Aah!!!"
He sent another slap to her bruised butt cheek, earning helpless cries from her.

Placing his hand back on her head, he pushed her further in the mattress for a better thrust. The side of her face plastered against the mattress with the other half pressed against his huge palm. Her mouth parted from which released her screams of pain.

"Aaahhhh".
She moaned as he thrusted deeper.

He leaned forward, getting slightly closer to her ear. Still continuing with his heinous act.

"You like that don't you huh?" He smirked viciously, as his eyes remained ahead. On a huge wall mirror. Ian watched himself as he fucked her harder and deeper. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and raised her head up, having her witness the scene. With her chin still on the mattress and throbbing core getting violated continuously, she looked at the mirror with her tearful eyes.

More tears trickled down on the already wet cheeks. Her cheeks flushed pink and eyes slightly dark from the smudged mascara. Her eyes red from all that crying and lips swollen from all his aggressive kissing.

Her tired eyes travelled up her abused body to witness countless scratches and marks. One would definitely think she got raped. Well in the moment she was no different from a woman getting raped. Her gaze landed on her wrist cuffed behind her back. She could make out red marks on her wrists.

As if any of this wasn't enough of a horror, what nearly took the soul out of her body was when her eyes landed on her ass. She looked at the thong resting aside on one buttock. One that was already red and bruised from all his abuse. The same to be said about the other.

Her cheeks jiggled with each thrust as he rammed his hard cock inside her harder and harder. He was taking his entire length out and shoving it back in.

She listened to the disgusting sound of their naked bodies slapping against one another. Unable to tolerate it. Except there was nothing she could have done to escape it. She needed money and this was the only way.

"Take a good look at yourself. Take a good look at me", he viciously smirked.

Her eyes landed on him for a second, watching his built tattooed body before she could no longer do so. She just couldn't bare to watch a man using her like this.

"Look at your pussy taking me in. Look at this slutty pussy of yours swallowing me up".

Nothing but tears escaped as a result of his insults.

After 3 good thrusts, he released her. He pulled out from her vagina that turned deep pink from his rough thrusts. He released her hair and moved back to try another position while her body helplessly fell to her side. Her hands still cuffed behind.

He grabbed onto her ankle and pulled her below him. He turned her to lay on her back with hands squished behind her back and the mattress.

He took a look at her exposed breasts. Watching his creation.  Looking at all the marks he left on her from earlier.

Her groped one harshly, squeezing it in his palm as she screamed in pain.

But that only lasted 2 seconds before he brought his hand down to her core. He rubbed her clit making her body jolt and twitch at the sharp pain she received. Her toes scrunching as a result of his fingers fiddling with her pink flesh. Her knees shaking uncontrollably in defeat.

"Aaah" she moaned.

"Fuck", he murmured under his breath when his gaze landed on her gorgeous face. Watching as her eyes rolled back with mouth moaning out loud. The girl was no longer in her sane mind. She couldn't think straight. Her head went blank as she experienced nothing but pain.

Bringing the the tip of his huge shaft, Ian positioned it back on her throbbing hole before shoving it all in at once.

"Hngh!!"her body reacted to his as her back arched at the sudden attack.

He began pounding in harder as his torso lowered. His broad shoulders pushing her thighs lower with his body growing closer to hers. Her legs went over his shoulders as he maintained his balance through the help of his huge palms. Both set on the sides of her small body. His lips rested next to her neck leaving hot breath fanning her skin as she pushed the back of her head further in the mattress with mouth open to moan.

"Mmph! Aah! Aaaahh!"

She was just too tired. Her eyes struggled to remain open. The poor girl felt nothing at this point. From her stomach and below she was numb. His continuous torture left her numb. Even in between her legs.

"You promised you'd be gentle".
Her soft voice reached his ears.

"I never made a promise, it was your own wishful thinking".

She had no idea what was going on any longer. Her body gave up and eyes shut itself with tears trickling down the sides of her temples. She no longer had track of time.When she opened her eyes Ian was above her. It was in her sleep that she could only escape this monster.

Her voice was hoarse and no longer audible.

Her eyes slowly opened for the 5th time. Still seeing him above her. His body sweaty from all his hard work.

"Finally you're awake darling".
He smiled viciously before planting a kiss on her abused lips.

She watched him with blurred vision, watching him still ramming in her.

What the poor girl couldn't see was the dried up sticky cum he decorated her vagina with. Yet that was not enough as he pulled his dick out and released some more. Tapping her hot throbbing pussy with the tip of his cock.

He moved to the side, sitting on his ass with hands set behind his back securing his body up. His dick hanging without care as he huffed for air. Taking rest.

It took her several minutes to finally regain consciousness as he she watched the white ceiling above. Tears escaping the sides of her eyes in utter defeat.

Adamant to leave, she tried her very best to get up. Her tired body restricted her from moving any further as her weight weighed her down. However, regardless of what seemed to be impossible, the poor girl ended up sitting somehow. She slowly moved her legs, where her body sent shocks up her legs. Making her endure an immense amount of pain in between her legs.

She sat naked on the edge of the bed watching her legs that were set on the dark carpet. Her attention went straight to her thighs to see cum in between them and worse blood stains. The blood stain wasn't signifying her virginity alone but the aggression Ian had shown upon her.

He violated her to such an extent she bled immensely.

Siya overestimated her condition, when she pushed her weak body to stand. Having no idea her legs would give up on her in an instant and send her straight to the hard floor.

She fell on the carpeted floor followed by a loud thud. Alerting Ian who merely moved his head without getting up to check on her.

To her luck, she had her hands securing her frail body up and preventing her from any further damage.

It was a miracle she had enough strength to at least leave the place.

In an attempt to cover her naked and abused body, she reached for the quilt. Seeing this, the devil of a man grabbed the same quilt he had no intention to use and pulled it towards him. Having it fall to his side.

A devilish smirk playing on his lips as he watched her tearful eyes travelling to him. Yet no a single sound peeped from her mouth.

Realising her clothes were in the bathroom, Siya got on her fours and began crawling towards the bathroom in great pain. Having no option at all but to crawl in humiliation with her vagina fully visible to him.

Even after 5 rounds, the man's cock was as hard as a rock.

He looked down at his dick that got excited seeing the same vagina it was just pounding inside.

Ian's eyes landed on Siya and without any hesitation he got right up and strode towards her.

All she heard were loud footsteps when...

"Aah!"

Her body went straight to the carpeted floor when he pushed her down and turned her. Having her lay on her back. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her beneath him as the poor girl helplessly watched him do so. Unable to fight him off. He slipped his dick right back inside her abused pussy without giving her time to adjust.

"Aahh!!"

His huge palm wrapped around her neck, keeping her down as he fucked her harder and harder.

Leaving her crying and screaming for help.

"You really thought I was done with you darling?"
He scoffed.

"Please-..pl-aahhh".

He fucked her on the floor. Giving her an even harder time.

The man had lost his conscience in every manner when he lost control.

He gave her an absolute hard time. Caring about nothing but his own pleasure as he used her fragile naked body.

He went for another good 30 minutes before finishing up yet again.

By the end of the heinous torture, he rose up. Standing tall and proud. His eyes remaining on the floor watching the poor girl looking up at him with only her chest heaving. The sole indicator that she was still alive.

His eyes scanned her used and abused body before he reached out to the drawer as she helplessly remained on the floor. Her palms open and arms merely inches from her body. No different from a corpse.

She heard him ripping something before he came closer.

"Here".
He said and dropped something. A rectangular paper that floated its way down and landed on Siya's stomach.

"For tonight's entertainment".
He smiled watching the check of a million dollars laying on her stomach.

With that he brought a cigarette to his lips and to went to the other side.

Siya could only see him through her peripheral vision as tears escaped through them.

Hearing him zipping his pants and belt buckling before the door creaked and slammed shut. Indicating he was gone.

He may had left fully satisfied, but he left a girl behind completely ruined and dead inside.

Having her staring at the ceiling helplessly, unable to move an inch of her body. Nothing but guilt eating her up.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 895 20
You have 3 holes let me use them well -Jeon Jungkook You gave yourself to your roommate until you found out his real identity ©All Rights Reserved
15.8K 1.2K 14
"You look different conejito.." the older said. "Huh? In what way?" asked the younger male with a teasing grin . "Softer and.....off guard" said the...
479K 19.7K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...
677K 16.7K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...