GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 60: This should not be happening

65 6 0
By kiriemy

[Lapiz POV]

I made a warp gate towards the inn together with Rosa but I can’t find Lily and the others.

“I wonder where they are.” I scan the area but I only see some dead bodies and destroyed houses and the shaking is still going on… I wonder what happen.

“Didn’t you have that Bracelet?” Rosa pointed out the bracelet in my arms.

“Sorry I’m still kind of tired after I battle that disgusting brain.”

“What do you mean?” Oh, I remember that she didn’t know that I fight with the Foreigner inside the soul of Sussan.

“I tell you later.” I use the bracelet and find out that they are at the very center of this town and I can also sense Sis and Britney with that Gal, are they fighting? I warp suddenly when the earthquake happen so I don’t really know but Sussan told me that a guardian Behemutt that old man told us had awakened and started to headings here and attack the demons? Wait is she telling me that the targets are us? Well Sussan already explain everything… maybe I’m still just exhausted.

We head toward the center and find the mostly naked Nina and Lily who is waving her hands towards us.

“We arrived what is going on?” I ask them and she pointed to the dead bodies besides them.

“Can you collect souls of them? Master here wanted to revive them for some reason.” Nina explain and Lily is nodding with determine face.

“Who are they?” Rosa asks but for some reason I recognized one of them, isn’t she the busty bunny girl in the restaurant?

“Aren’t they the waitresses from that restaurant?” I pointed it out and Rosa finally realized it. “I can gather their soul but I can’t revive them.” I mean it’s useless with their bodies.

“Don’t worry I already made the preparation, I don’t really wanted it but this master is so persistent… it’s not like I wanted to do it for master though.” As usual with Nina dishonest lines.

“If you say so, then I will collect their souls, actually their souls are still intact inside the bodies. Maybe because of the sudden death they didn’t realize that they died.” I use <Soul collect> and gather their souls that still inside their bodies. So this is how you collect souls? This is the first time I use this is skill and their souls had been suck and gone into my hands and a white circulate like tattoos had been imbued in my arms. The numbers are 15 exactly like the bodies of the people.

“As usual, Lily you are too kind.” I speak my mind.

“What are you talking about? I was just wanted to get some personal maids I mean they will be useful when we settle in the demon territory.” As Britney said you really are easy to read I mean making a face like that. I chuckle a little.

“Can someone explain to me what is going on here?” Rosa suddenly question us with confuse face.

“Rosa, I wanted them to become my personal maid so Nina here will revive them for me.” She puff her chest with a proud face.

“You aren’t the one who will revive them why are you making the face?” Nina complains.

“So how can you revive them?” Rosa asks while ignoring her retort.

“I will use this, <Hell’s restaurant> let’s start cooking!” Suddenly some walls sprouts into the ground and a sinister like building had been built.

“What is this?” Rosa asks and I also got curious too.

“Oh, this is my demonic weapon.” Wait? I tried to appraise her.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:NINA BROWN
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:49
JOB:DEMON LORD/HELL CHEF/PRIESTESS (LOCK)
JOB Lv:1/17/1
[STATUS]
HP:1190000/1190000(+1200000)
MP:9242000/928000(+0)
STR:434000
DEEF:514000
MGC:592000
MGC DEEF:872000
AGI:474000
RES:859000
[SKILLS]
MOON DANCE Lv. 8
SPELLTAG Lv. 8
STAFF MASTERY Lv. 6
BIG EATER Lv. MAX
ENERGY ABSORPTION Lv. 4
FIRE MAGIC Lv. 6
ENERGY RELEASE Lv. 1
FORTRESS Lv. 1
GRAVITY MAGIC Lv. 1
EATER OF THE WORD Lv. 2
DEMONOLOGY Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{DEMON KING}{GLUTTONOUS KING}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}{GODDESS VIRGO GIFT}
[TITLE SKILLS]
GOURMET HELL
AEGIS DOME
DEMON EYE
ULTIMATE TRUE FORM
HELL’S SECRET RECIPE
DEMONIC WEAPON: HELL’S RESTAURANT
DEMON KING LEGACY
GROWTH
COIN MINER
STATUS BOOST
SECOND JOB
[BLESSING]
GOURMEND KING BLEESING
DEMON GOD BLESSING

“So you also awakened?” I ask her for confirmations.

“Yup.” She confirmed it and Rosa finally get the idea on what we are talking.

“I understand on how you can revive them but how can you make them eat the <hell’s recipe>?” I mean she can make a dish not a potion or anything? is she making a soup?

“Fufu, that’s not it but I find it interesting when Belzee have this food.” She takes something out of her storage ring and take a pouch.

“What the hell… is that a nutrient jelly?” I got surprise by the sudden item. Wait “didn’t you say that from Belzee not yours?” I mean Belzeebub is a resident of this world why?

“Fufu, it’s unbelievable because somehow the demon territory is kind of modern than we expect. I see it in the memory of Belzee.” What?

“Is that true! Waaa I can’t wait to see it in my eyes.” Lily with sparkling eyes held the face of Nina while asking her.

“Master, don’t surprised me like that and yes it has some massive building and modern houses. And it all thanks to Mode.” Mode?

“Who is that Mode?” Lily with confused face ask what I'm trying to ask.

“It’s Asmodeus isn’t it cute?” Nina explains, I see she just take out the as and us.

“Somehow you kind of change too Nina…” Lily pointed the behavior of Nina.

“Well, you see when you merge with the demon king souls it’s like you become two person, it’s not like they are trying control my body, I’m still the Nina you know but the feelings of her is getting into to mine too, what I'm trying to say is I have the experience, memory and feelings of her that's why I can grasp her personality.” I kind of understand that when I become the Lapiz but the Karen inside me is still there… no I’m still the Karen that Lily knows.

“But how can you make them take it?” Rosa asks the same question.

“You see, this nutrient jelly is kind of jelly and easy to swallow so even if you just put in their mouth it will slide down to their throat, you just need to squeeze this pack of jelly and done.” Nina put one of the pouch on the mouth of the smash body of the busty bunny and gradually the grotesque body of the busty bunny return to a healthy state like it didn’t even got a scratch. “This dish can reconstruct cells but it cannot restore imaginary materials like souls or what not and cannot destroy bacteria or germs so if a poisonous toxin or infection is already in their body it cannot heal it.”

“In other words it can just restore not revive specially when their soul is already leaving their body.” I explain further so this curious Rosa can imagine it.

“I see, that’s amazing Aunt Nina.” Rosa with sparkling eyes, she is really like Lily.

“Now Lapiz put the soul inside the body again.” Nina urges me and I use <Soul release> and put the soul inside and the body move again.

“Huh? I thought I died. What customer?” The busty bunny scans the surrounding and checks her body then she looks at us.

“Yes you definitely die but because of the request of this kind girl you have been revive again.” For some reason this bunny is calm even when there are so many bodies lying in her side.

“Is that so? Thank you very much for healing me.” She face Lily and bow and her massive tits shakes.

“N-no it’s okay, just return the favor with your bo- I mean by serving me as my maid.” Yeah, you are kind but you really a close pervert.

“Serving as maid? But I had my shop.”

“That shop is already destroyed and you cannot live here anymore.” I interfere in their conversation.

“I see so it didn’t survive that earth shakes, but what do you mean I cannot live here anymore because I had no house? My house is in the outskirt and their lives my daughter.” Eh? She had a daughter?

“Look at your status-“ I tried to explain further but Lily interrupt.

“Eh! you have a daughter? Which means you had a husband?” Well, it’s natural because she had a daughter.

“Yes, I had but she isn’t my real daughter, I just adopted her when she had wandered in the forest near my house.” When she said that I see a sigh of relief from Lily… you really are easy to read Lily.

“Sorry to interrupt but leaving here will be tough even for you from on because you become a demon after we heal your body.” Nina explains to her and she had a shock face.

“I will apologize too for my selfishness.” Lily also apologized.

“Well, I’m grateful for saving me but I can’t leave my daughter alone here, even she isn’t my relative she is still the daughter who is living for me for years.” She got dejected but our conversation had been interrupt by the sudden ear piercing roar with an aftershock.

“Hey, let’s hurry and revive them all and let them secure their safety Karen go with this lady to her house and secure the safety of her daughter and Uzamin right? I’m sure you still have confusion and doubt but I really wanted you to be my head maid so please take your daughter and live together in the demon country.”

“But that’s a demon country and the demons are our enemies.”

“Yeah it is, but not all demons are bad, I mean did you know that the one who facing the upcoming disaster is the demon kings?” Lily tried to persuade her while Nina feed the others with her nutrient jellies.

“Demon kings? But aren’t they died already? And what you mean upcoming disaster?”

“I mean a monster as big as the mountain is coming here and the demon king is now battling the monster that making these earthquakes.”

“You mean the monster that creates the land that I hear from the tales.”

“Yup that very monster is coming here but the one whom preventing it while making their lives in danger are the demon kings you despised!” Well, they preventing it but I’m sure it’s for your sake.

“Okay, I restore all the bodies, now you can return their souls now Lapiz.” Nina asks me and I return the souls one by one and they rise up with confusion and scared expression so I explain everything to them, most of them have agreed to the offer while the other are still hesitating because family reasons.

“Are the demon territory is big enough to take all their families?” I ask Nina.

“Well it’s a big town that’s why it’s called country so I think we can house people there, actually it had some apartments and hotels so it’s not a problem.” Nina explains.

“What kind of fantasy is this when there are apartments and hotels in here? Give me back my fantasy vibe!” Lily retort on Nina.

“So we have no problem if we take their families but I’m sure most of their family died on that earthquake so.”

“Karen, stop it please considered their feelings.” Lily stops me. Oh I didn’t realize that some of them become dejected.

“Sorry, Uzamin let’s take your daughter.” I tried to dodge the awkward situation that I created.

“Ye-yeah thank you very much.” And I carry her and jump from roof to roof.
I’m really such an idiot, but after getting here, my views on life and death changes maybe it’s because of my life here that it changes me. Hope Lily won’t be angry with me.

[Lily’s POV]

“Girls I will take you first on our camp to secure your safety and after this situation we will find your families, Nina I will take them in our camp so can you stay here to maintain the barrier?” I ask Nina, because of the awkward situation that Karen had been created the girls that we just revive had a grim faces.

“I will do that even you didn’t tell me.” My veins popped out. “Mashter, Sthop that!” I caress the massive breast of Nina and pinch the peak and the other girls started to smile a little.

“Now girls follow me, also Rosa follow me.”

“But Sister, I want to help with my other aunt.” Rosa reject me but

“Rosa the opponent this time is more stronger than you.”
“Sister, but I already face a foreigner so I think I ca—“

“Rosa! This is not a request this is an order! You are just going to be burden with your aunts!” I shouted to my new found sister.

“But…”

“Rosa, just follow Master instruction.” Nina helps me persuade the stubborn Rosa and she follows me quietly and I make a silent thank you to Nina and she nodded.

I use my warp ring to open a gate towards our camp and after that I found Madel taking mister Martilio and another middle age woman who I think is 40 or above and Julhian talking to my daughter Sarah.

“Mom.” The first to notice me is Rhel who is waving her hands. This people is so lax when there is a catastrophe that happening right now.

“Oh mother, we are also worried with other aunt so you don’t need to make that face.” Sarah who finally notice me response on the words in my mind… now we have two Britney here.

“Who are they Lily?” Madel ask me while walking towards me.

“Oh, Hannah! Why are you here?” Mister martilyo daughter interrupt us and jump on the wolf eared girl.

“Himawari, *sob* I died.” That is so blunt!

“Eh, but you are here?”

“Lily-sama revived us.” Fufu… that’s right I make them call me in honorific way.

“Sama? Wait what do you mean revived?”

“Actually the {Lily in the pond} restaurant had been destroy and all of the staff had been killed inside but thanks to Lily-sama she revive us and now we will serves her as her maids.” Mister and I think his wife look at me like they wanted an explanation. Hey she already explains it.

“Is that true? Thank you very much for saving my best friend.” The fox girl bow at me.

“I just wanted some maids that’s why I revive them in fluke.” I blush because of the sudden gratitude.

“Fufu… mother I’m sure you revive them because you really wanted to save them.” Sh-shut up!

“Are you Lily? Thank you for securing the safety of my family in your travel towards the La caste. It’s late but I thank you from the bottom of my heart.” The wife(maybe?) Of mister martilyo bow at me… please stop, this is embarrassing.

“Ehm… it’s okay we just need some carriage.” Actually it’s not me who protect them but Britney, Rosa and Karen. “By the way Alfoneth make some hot soup to feed on them I’m sure they still in shock on what happen on the beast-men country I will return there right now.” I instruct them and return in my warp gate.

“Mother, please be careful.” Sarah speaks before I close the warp gate.

“Yeah, they will protect me.” And the gate disappeared.

After I close the gate a very tremendous earthquake and an ear piercing roar can be feel in the direction where my important people are battling in the front line.

I cannot balance myself but thanks to Nina’s breast that catches me and become pillow I didn’t fell in the ground.

“Thanks Nina.”

“Hmm… it’s nothing.” Gaa… that’s so freaking cute.

While I tried to stand Wino contacted me.

[Lily, hehe we screwed up, sorry.]

“What do you mean!” I shouted.

“Master what happen?”

“Wino just contact me and she said they screwed up, let’s go there.” I panic and ran towards the direction.

“But master it’s dangerous.”

“Shut up! Just follow me hurry!” I slap her and she made a bright face… but it’s not the time for this. I contacted Wino and others but they aren’t responding yet I can still feel their presence. I hope nothing really happen.

“Don’t worry master, they are strong I’m sure they are fine.” Nina appeases me but I’m still can shake off my worries so I change to my demon form and fly.

“<Gravity magic: Zero gravity>” Nina use her <Gravity magic> because she had a tiny wings.

We float towards the sky and I can see the monster behemutt but it doesn’t have the mountain like we see in far away but become a dinosaur like with four feet.

“Did it take off its mountain shells?” Nina speaks and after a few minutes we can finally see the difference of this monster and us and all I can say.

“It’s huge.” Right if we compare ourselves we are just mosquito with it. Now I feel sorry for them to battle this overwhelming monster.

We hide in the base of the mountain and scan the area then I see the people I’m searching but… I can only see that… they are lying on the ground… My mind suddenly becomes blank after seeing them… I can’t see…

“Master? Hey Master! Lily! Snapped it out!” Nina tried to call at me but I can’t hear, I can’t understand single words she said.

Something inside me is swallowing my consciousness after seeing the situation of my important people.

‘Shit I can’t handle it, calm down Lily!’

Something inside me tried to call me but I can make out its voice.

‘Lily! Please calm down we cannot hold it, please don’t let it out.’

Another voice speaks but I don’t really understand them…

Right now I’m in a very dark room. I’m scared so I held both my knees then suddenly some black mass darker than the room came towards me.

[Do you want to destroy it.]

[Who are you?]

[I am you and you are me, we are both the same existence.]

[I don’t understand.]

[Yes of course you didn’t understand because someone interferes on our memories.]

[Who?]

[I also don’t know, I just woke up because I can feel that you are in distress my other self.]

[I don’t understand what is happening but can you destroy the monster that killed my important people?]

[Of course I can feel a tremendous power inside of us.]

[I see… then please kill it for me.]

[Yes we will kill it so I will take over your body.]

[Well I disappeared if you did that then?]

[Idiot! of course not didn’t I say we are one?]

[I already seen this situation on some anime that I watched that you will just lie to me so you can take my body.]

[What the hell are you talking about how would I lie when you yourself is me.]

[But we have two will so if you take over my body then I will be imprison here.]

[It won’t happen, we may have two wills but your body is also my body because that body of yours is created by mine.]

[Can I at least know you before you take over my, our body?]

[Of course, I may in sleep this whole time but I can still remember our name.]

[Then our name is?]

[Our name is…]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 442 105
Erotic shots
47K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
6.7K 240 40
"An angel broke the rules of the universe and he's been punished." "What's the punishment?" "He has to find his soulmate to get back to heaven."
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...