Kiwis | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

*THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL TO KIWI* Jessi and Harry are married with four kids. They've been happily married fo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Forty-Six

239 25 0
By Lollipop2204

"Oh, my god!" My teen's voice pulls me from my thoughts. I'm looking through the photos from last night's show, short-listing my favourites before Harry decides which of those he shares to social media. "Is that Dad's arse?" I turn in my chair to find her horrified face and her finger pointing at my computer screen, which I've set up in a makeshift office on the dining room table in our latest hotel suite.

"Who else is it gonna be?" I chuckle as she makes vomiting noises before sitting in the empty chair beside me and letting out a little sigh.

"What are we talking about?" My husband's voice floats into the room before the man himself walks in, holding two mugs, which I hope contain coffee. I could use the pick me up, no amount of sleep seems to be enough lately.

I place a hand on my bump and can't stop my smile. It'll all be so worth it when they're here.

"Mmm. I see." Harry waggles his eyebrows at me as he places a mug next to my laptop.

"Dad! Could I have a hot chocolate, please?"

"Of course, sweetpea." He presses a kiss to the top of her head before disappearing, his own mug of coffee still in his hand.

"You okay, Robin?"

"I miss Holmes Chapel. I don't want to go back to LA after Madrid." She crosses her arms on the table and then buries her head in them.

"Sweetheart..." I rub my hand against her back.

"I want to go to Holmes Chapel with Grandma after London, please Mum?" she pleads. Her eyes peek up at me and I quickly glance at the door to make sure Harry isn't anywhere near. With the mood he's in, I know he'll take it as some sort of personal attack.

"I love watching Dad's shows every night but the arenas are boring, there's nothing to do -"

"Sweetpea, do you want marshmallows?" My husband's head pokes in the door and I freeze. Shit! I silently pray he didn't hear any of that.

"Yes, please." Robin smiles, and he's off again.

"Can we talk about this later? When it's just us?"

"You promise?"

I quickly nod my head and pull her into a massive hug. The teacher that Harry and I have hired to "homeschool" the kids starts in a couple of days, so hopefully that will help Robin settle into more of a routine. I do not want to have to have this conversation with H. I know he'll ultimately agree to let her go because he wouldn't want any of our children to be unhappy, but it will break his heart.

"Is there room in that hug for me?"

Robin and I nod at the same time, and almost in an instant, we're cocooned in a bubble of love. My husband truly does give the best cuddles ever.

"What are you up to?" I grin into his armpit as I hear him typing on my keyboard.

"Nothing." The guilty tone in his voice has me wriggling to free myself from his grasp, but when I manage to break free, the screen looks exactly like I left it.

I spin to look at him and he gives me an angelic grin, complete with dimples. He nudges Robin to scoot over before he perches himself beside her, rather than take the empty chair on my other side.

"You okay, sweetpea?" He puts an arm around her, and I smile when she snuggles into his side. I love how close all our kids are to their father. It makes my insides go all gooey. If I wasn't already pregnant with the twins, I might beg him for yet another baby. Maybe I better think about a permanent method of birth control once Stevie and Monroe are born, just to avoid temptation.

My instagram notification sounds from my mobile on the table and then it sounds again and again.

Harry lets out a little chuckle and when I glance at him, he's busy typing on his phone.

"Oh, my god!! Dad!" Our tween groans and I pick up my phone to see what he's done. My notifications tell me that my husband has posted something to all his social media accounts.

I click on the instagram link and when the picture loads I immediately burst into giggles and they only get louder when I read the comments.

-----

"How about we hit the gym now, son?" Danny asks as I wait on the sofa for Jess and the kids to get ready.

"Would love to -" I lie, "but Jess and I are taking the kids to the Riverside Museum."

"You're more than welcome to join us." My wife's voice feels like a warm blanket on an icy wintry day.

"We have the place to ourselves for a few hours before they open. Being married to this one has its perks," she teases, and we both laugh as she tickles my side. Truthfully, it's less of a perk and more of an inconvenience. But with the tour happening, there are already enough pictures of my wife and our babies doing the rounds. They deserve some privacy.

"Sounds like fun but I'll leave you to your family time," Danny smiles. Selfishly, I'm willing to leave it at that but I know Jess won't allow it.

"Excuse me!" Her tone has him snapping to attention like a soldier, and I can't help but chuckle. "Number one - you are family," she glares at him before adding, "number two - you won't be intruding, the band and some crew members are coming too. Just us and Anne wandering around a big museum feels a little creepy. So you are coming and that's the end of it."

"Yes, ma'am!" He salutes her before breaking into a giant belly laugh.

"H, can you go and help Madison? She's insisting she get dressed by herself, but it's taking so long, we're going to be late."

"On it." I smile, pressing a kiss to her cheek as I pass.

"Where's my little angel?" I call as I make my way towards the room my youngest two daughters are sharing.

"Daddy! I stuck!" Madi giggles and when I walk through the door, I can't stop myself from creasing with laughter. She has somehow managed to get her head in the correct opening of her tour jumper, and one arm but the other arm appears to have a little foot poking out the end.

"Come here, silly cookie." Her giggles get louder when I scoop her up off the floor.

"Fanks!" She laughs when I free her foot and help her arm into its proper slot.

"You wear you' kindness jumper too, pwease."

"Okay." I agree quickly. It's one of my favourite pieces of tour merch. They are made from sustainable materials and designed by my eldest daughter, the proceeds going to all four of my bambinos' favourite charities.

"Yay! Twins!" She cheers and I carry her to find the rest of her siblings and hurry them along.

-----

"They look like they're getting cosy." River's voice travels like an ice cube down my spine.

My hand tightens around my youngest daughter's hand as she attempts to climb inside a vintage police car that's definitely not meant to be touched.

"Madi, you can't go inside this one, angel." I pull her little body back towards me and she lets out a little humph.

"I want to go on the bus, daddy!" She yells and I allow her to pull me in the direction of the green and orange double decker.

"I didn't know they were friends." River continues as she follows us across the part of the museum that houses all the various vintage cars and vehicles.

"What are you talking about?" I turn to our intruder, hoping if she blurts out what she's trying to say then she'll go away.

"Jessi and Ford." She points a long, brightly manicured finger over to where my wife stands with Robi, Lucy, our lead lighting engineer, and just like River said, Ford.

"My wife is friends with many members of the crew," I shrug, trying to brush off her comments, but my eyes stay glued to the scene, nonetheless.

"But Ford? It seems he's made it his mission to sleep with every female member of the crew." Her emphasis on the word every is not lost on me, and neither is him placing his hand on my wife's back.

A growl bubbles up from my toes and when Madi suddenly stops, I wonder if I failed to internalise the sound.

I watch as Jess shifts away from him and then she says something to Lucy before ushering Robi over to a wall of motorbikes.

"Daddy?" Madi tugs on my jumper and I glance down at her once I've made sure the creep didn't follow Jess. "You, o-kay?"

"I'm great, angel. Let's go check out this bus, yeah?" I grin as I scoop her up and I notice River has disappeared now she's planted her poisonous seed.

"Yay! I drive you!" She giggles with glee, and I try to push out thoughts of Ford. His fantasies would never come true.

"Yes, ma'am," I salute. "Where are we heading?"

"T'the King's castle," she sighs, as if that should be obvious.

-----

I let out a long sigh as I sit myself down on a bench. My feet - hell, who am I kidding - every inch of me is tired. I glance around at the people walking around the museum as if it's no hardship at all and the jealousy rises within my body. Forty-five minutes here and I am wiped out.

"Why'd you guys need to be so heavy?" I whisper as I cradle my large bump. I can't believe I still have another four weeks before my scheduled c-section. It seems impossible that my body could grow any further.

"Hey angel." I smile as I recognise Danny's voice and I welcome the arm he wraps around my shoulders as he sits down beside me.

"Enjoying the museum?" I ask as I lean my head against his massive shoulder.

"I'd rather be in the gym," he confesses.

"We wouldn't want you getting flabby," I chuckle as I pat his knee, which is exactly as firm as it's always been.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough teasing. How are you doing, J?"

I take a deep breath as I truly contemplate his question. I feel tears build in my eyes as I think about how tired I am, how worried I am about Harry, how much work I have to do to keep business ticking over at home, and how much energy it takes to keep the kids entertained. When I feel a tear escape, I swipe it away harshly. I can't cry here. No way.

"I'm alright," I lie. I also know he can read me like a book so he'll know I'm lying but will never push me on it.

"You know I am only ever a phone call away and I don't need to leave when Pammy gets back tomorrow. In fact, why don't I get her to come here? I know she loves to see Harry perform." His arm tightens around me and I suddenly feel as safe as houses.

"I'd love that, Danny," I grin. "Now come on, we better move before I fall asleep right here."

"Why don't you head back to the hotel? Harry, Anne and I can handle the kids. You'll need all your energy for chasing around that husband of yours tomorrow night." He chuckles and I could burst into tears all over again.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. Let me go and tell H." I reply as Danny effortlessly helps me up from the bench.

"Hey, sweetie," I smile. My hands slip around my husband's waist, well sort of. My bump nudges him in the back while my hands clutch his sides.

"Hey you," I can hear the smile in his voice as he links his fingers with mine. "Missed you."

"Aww, don't say that. I was hoping I could sneak away. I'm shattered. Danny suggested I go back to the hotel to nap."

"Hmm... good idea. I'll come with you, just let -"

"H. You need to stay here with the kids. Besides, if you come back with me, I won't get any sleep." I chuckle.

"Baby..." he whines while turning so he's now facing me, "you shouldn't be alone."

"Sweetie, stop. The driver is going to pick me up and take me to the hotel. I already called him. And when I get there, I'm going to go to bed. Nothing can hurt me -"

"What if something happens, Jess? What if you fall? What if the twins decide they are coming early? What if-"

"Stop." I whisper gently as I cup his face, my thumb softly running across his cheek. I hold up my phone in my other hand.

"I'll ring if I need you. Promise." I press a kiss to his chest to reaffirm my point.

He takes a deep breath before nodding in agreement. "Okay."

I gasp as he suddenly swoops down to my height and plants his lips on mine. My body catches up immediately and I pull him as close as I can manage, my tongue tangling with his as our surroundings disappear.

"Told you I'd get no sleep if you came with me," I tease when we break apart.

"Hmm... phone when you get to the hotel, okay?" He humphs, his arms enveloping me in another tight hug.

"Okay," I nod, knowing it's the only way he'll let me leave on my own.

My phone rings twice to signal the driver is outside and I head over to where my kids are playing in a replica tramcar to say goodbye.

-----

"Dad, come see the paddle boat," Dani yells and I follow her and her siblings outside to watch the paddle steamer cruise along the river Clyde.

"We should go for a trip on the Waverly," my mum says to Danny and I turn to tell Jess we should buy tickets for them and their friends when I remember she isn't here. I pull out my phone and glance at her message that said she arrived at the hotel. She hasn't replied to my reply though, and it makes my chest tighten.

"Relax, H," I mumble to myself. She's probably sleeping. And I can't deny her that. I'm 100% sure I'd have given up working if our roles were reversed. My wife is a superhero.

"Isn't it cool, dad?" My son asks and I nod in agreement. It's a pretty boat. Maybe Jess would like to go on a trip. Perhaps I could hire it out for our whole family, if the kids are interested?

"Where's Jessica?" River suddenly appears at my side and I have an overwhelming urge to throw myself into the river just to get away from her.

"Jessi," I correct her. Although, I know she'll pay no attention.

"Did she leave with Ford?"

"River?" I wait until she turns to face me. "Please, just shut the fuck up!"

Her shocked gasp almost makes me smile. Good, I've had enough of her shit stirring.

"Daddy, dat's a swear!" Madi points her chubby little finger at me and I chuckle as I scoop her up.

"Sorry princess." I press a kiss to her cheek. "Would you like to go on a boat ride?"

I furrow my eyebrows as she shakes her head vigorously. "I too hungry." She pats her tummy for emphasis.

"I didn't mean right now," I chuckle as River clears her throat.

"Was there something you wanted?" I glare at her.

"Uh - no." She mutters before disappearing and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"We get food, now?" My impatient toddler wriggles in my arms.

"I'm hungry too," Mac adds.

"Me too," Dani nods.

"And me," my oldest adds her agreement and I pull out my phone to find somewhere we can eat before our kids get hangry and contemplate eating each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 755 27
With talks of One Direction getting back together Harry is a very busy man and he's struggling to keep his career and his marriage separate. He's the...
11.9K 195 21
book one of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 2.17.17
45.9K 1.9K 35
Love Affair: A romantic sexual relationship, especially one between people who are not married to each other. Multimillionaire Niall Horan grew up su...
43.1K 3.6K 113
Savannah is a girl that has had a major crush on the most popular guy in school; Edward. Harry is a geek that has always had a major crush on Savann...