The Queen's Rise to the Top

By Yinzimei

At the beginning of the time travel, I almost killed my brother, and he was punished with electric shocks if... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-843
Final words
Extra

271-280

40 0 2
By Yinzimei

Chapter 271: Will you fly today?

Nan Xiangwan didn't sleep anymore because it was time for her favorite dinner.

The four actresses came to the cafeteria together and shared a table with the male actors across from them.

Pang Kaiji has left the military area, and there is little need for him to keep an eye on things here. He has to go to the production crew to check the props and facilities.

Nan Xiangwan sat down at the table, and Gu Beihuai across from him pushed up a big rice bowl in the next second.

Rice and vegetables have been prepared for her.

Nan Xiangwan started eating with his head down, while the others were chatting and eating.

When Lan Tianyou arrived at the military area, he was alive and happy, and he also had two more bites of rice.

But at this moment, Sun Hui walked by.

He glanced at the people at this table, and his eyes paused on Lan Tianyou.

Sun Hui: "Lan Tianyou!"

Lan Tianyou: "Here!"

Sun Hui: "You haven't learned the military stance, have you?"

Lan Tianyou answered honestly: "No."

He came several days later than the others and missed the opportunity. A lot of training.

Sun Hui: "I don't know how to stand or sit! After eating, stand in a military posture!"

Lan Tianyou: "Yes!"

So that's it, after dinner.

Lan Tianyou was taken away alone and came to an open space.

Lan Tianyou obediently learned to stand in a military posture. Sun Hui guided him at first. After he stood up, Sun Hui left.

Lan Tianyou was left to continue standing alone for three hours.

In summer, it gets dark late at night.

At first, Lan Tianyou didn't react at all and stood seriously.

But as the sky began to darken, there was no one around.

Lan Tianyou panicked!

And getting more and more panicky!

Standing for three hours?

He wants to cry now!

No one knew how helpless Lan Tianyou was at this time, because after dinner, it was time for hand gestures, and everyone ran to watch.

Nan Xiangwan participated in combat training that night after returning to the military area.

hey-hey!

She stood in the center and began to choose her opponent amidst the shouts of a large number of soldiers.

One by one!

Or you all come!

Come!

A fight!

Steamed Bun stood on the outside and watched, picking his teeth while watching.

Gu Beihuai stood next to him, smiling as he watched the little Zaizai defeat his opponents one after another.

Steamed Bun: "Tsk, tsk!"

Gu Beihuai suddenly had a bad expression: "What are you tutting about?" Steamed

Bun: "It's none of your business, so what's wrong with me?"

Gu Beihuai: "You're the only one who has the most trouble!"

Steamed Bun: "Hmph! By the way, the higher-ups intend to let Nan Xiangwan learn to fly fighter jets in advance."

Gu Beihuai: "Is it too early? He's under 18 and hasn't gone to college."

Mantou: "Special arrangements for special talents, don't you? I understand."

Gu Beihuai smiled: "You said it again, I don't understand?"

Mantou: "Okay, you understand, how are your eyes?" Gu Beihuai :

"It's okay if you don't use your eyes too much.

Reading some mind-numbing books, it really broke my heart to relapse even though I was almost recovering."

Gu Beihuai didn't say anything. At this time, Nan Xiangwan had defeated three opponents and shouted arrogantly. Next'.

That way... it's

as if the military zone is her home!

---------------

Tan Shen was not completely banned after all. Although the dog abuse video had a great impact, he was not given up by capital.

After his extremely high performance level and his sincere apology, the road to recovery gradually began to emerge.

That night, Tan Shen had dinner with a certain crew director.

Assistant Xiao Chen came to pick him up.

At the door of the hotel, the director, who had a fat belly and a greasy face, patted Tan Shen's hand and smiled happily.

Tan Shen also smiled, and the two chatted happily.

Xiao Chen sat in the driver's seat with complicated eyes.

This director has a bad reputation in the industry and is a womanizer.

In the past, Tan Shen would never cooperate with such a person.

But once the dog abuse incident broke out, Tan Shen couldn't do much and refused to accept anyone who came.

After saying goodbye to the director, Tan Shen got in the car.

He tugged on his tie and took out a wet wipe to wipe his hands.

The greasy director just shook his hand and he was almost sick.

Xiao Chen drove in silence without saying a word.

Tan Shen felt a little uncomfortable and asked, "Where are you driving?"

Xiao Chen was stunned and asked, "Are you going to the villa?"

Tan Shen said, "To the apartment."

Xiao Chen said nothing and turned around silently.

Since the video was exposed, Xiao Chen has been very silent and less active in doing things.

Every time he looked at Tan Shen, his eyes were filled with fear.

That stray dog ​​was not accidentally crushed to death by Xiao Chen.

But he died a long time ago!

But Tan Shen put the blame on him...

This was unacceptable to Xiao Chen, especially when he got along with Tan Shen every day. Tan Shen seemed to have not changed and was still so kind and kind.

But the more this happened, the more terrifying Xiao Chen felt!

What a scary person.

----------------

At 9:30 pm, Sun Hui came to the open space to check Lan Tianyou's military posture.

At first glance, I saw that the person was still there and standing upright.

It's this face...

why are you crying?

Lan Tianyou was really crying, he was scared.

He stood alone for three hours, surrounded by darkness.

Sun Hui: "Why are you crying?"

Lan Tianyou: "Wow, sir, sir!!!"

He cried and wanted to hug someone.

Sun Hui ducked away and looked at this man inexplicably.

Just standing in a military posture, why are you crying? !

Lan Tianyou cried for a while, then went back to the dormitory to sleep.

Sun Hui also returned to his dormitory, and then complained to Steamed Bun, is that Lan Tianyou's brain really normal?

Mantou: "Hey, Gu Beihuai also complained to me about this today."

Sun Hui suddenly realized: "It turns out that my brain is really bad. I will know next time."

...

The next day, 4 o'clock in the morning.

The wake-up alarm sounds!

Nan Xiangwan got up and looked out the window.

This night, this time.

excited!

Flying today!

So Nan Xiangwan washed up quickly and rushed downstairs to gather.

Flying today, finally flying again.

The alarm sounds that wake you up in the early morning are all preparations for flight.

God knows how many days she has been waiting and looking forward to it!

This time the actors all gathered on time and no one was late. It was the first time for Lan Tianyou to wake up so early and he looked confused.

Sun Hui watched everyone gather and ordered everyone to eat quickly.

After eating and resting for a while, we will go to the flying field.

Nan Xiangwan was so excited that he was the first to finish the rice.

You know, in the past, she was always the first to start eating and the last to finish.

In order to fly today, she would rather eat less breakfast.

After dinner, a group of people gathered together and headed to the flying site.

Fighters were parked in rows in front of us, and the ground crews on the land began to be busy.

Nine of the ten actors missed the first flight training, and Lan Tianyou was still new here, so it was the first time for all ten of them to see this scene.

His eyes widened on the spot, and he sighed in surprise at the power of the motherland.

So awesome, so proud!

Sun Hui took 10 actors and arranged for them to work as ground crew members.

Nan Xiangwan was taken away alone and sat in the back seat of Mantou.

Chapter 272: No love for Nan Xiangwan

This time, Mantou did not directly take the southbound late flight, but started to explain it in the cabin, from the basics to the application.

Amidst the roar of fighter jets taking off next to them, Nan Xiangwan listened carefully, but could not hear clearly several times.

After Mantou finished speaking, he asked loudly: "Do you understand?"

Nan Xiangwan replied loudly: "No!"

Mantou: "..."

Gu Beihuai was watching from the side and almost burst out laughing when he heard the conversation between the two.

Mantou gasped for air, so what he said for so long was wasted?

Gu Beihuai stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder: "I'll do it."

Nan Xiangwan looked innocent. The fighter planes next to him kept taking off, buzzing loudly, and the whole flying field was exploding. It was really hard to hear. Clear.

Gu Beihuai pulled Nan Xiangwan up from the back seat of the cabin and let her sit in the front driver's seat.

The steamed bun was surprised: "Hey!"

Gu Beihuai raised his hand: "Don't worry, it's okay."

Then he started to explain, and every time he talked about it, Nan Xiangwan would reach out and touch it.

Nan Xiangwan really just listened and didn't make any unnecessary moves.

She is serious about learning!

With Mantou frightened, Gu Beihuai asked after finishing his speech: "Do you understand this time?"

Nan Xiangwan's eyes lit up: "I understand! So can I fly?"

Gu Beihuai: "No, sit in the back "

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh."

I can't let you fly if I tell you just once, right?

If Nan Xiangwan wants to fly by himself, he must pass a rigorous assessment and become proficient in simulated driving in the simulation cabin.

The steamed buns were put on the machine and sat in the driver's seat.

Nan Xiangwan was in the back row, sitting excitedly.

Mantou: "Get ready! It's taking off!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Ready!"

Buzz -

the huge roar of the fighter plane sounded, and it went up to the sky with a whoosh.

As the world spins, Mantou takes Nan Xiangwan soaring in the sky.

Feeling the strong pushing feeling on the back and the weightlessness from time to time, Nan Xiangwan really liked it.

But unfortunately, she could still only fly once today. Fortunately, the steamed buns flew a little longer this time.

Half an hour later, the fighter plane landed smoothly.

I happened to encounter the actors cooperating to transport things to the ground crew. A group of people met next to the landing of the fighter plane with their eyes wide open.

Lan Tianyou shouted on the spot: "Nan Xiangwan, you took a fighter jet?!"

Nan Xiangwan raised his chin and said with an air of dignity: "It took half an hour!"

Lan Tianyou was extremely envious: "Wow! Wow wow wow!"

Other actors also said They were very envious. They couldn't even touch it, but Nan Xiangwan actually sat in it and flew around.

Moreover, this is her second time flying in a fighter jet!

The morning flight training ended at 12 noon.

In the afternoon there is daily physical training.

Nan Xiangwan once again started a high-profile attitude, changing from an integrater to a leader.

Sun Hui didn't bother to care in the end, letting her rush to the front in everything.

In this way, three days of colorful military training camp passed.

Pang Kaiji came back with a group of photographers.

With the permission of the military region, everyone avoided key points in the military region and came to an open space to shoot.

Today is the pilot promotional video for the training camp for the crew of "Thrilling Stars".

Since Nan Xiangwan's role as the heroine has been forced to be exposed, it is time to take the initiative to release something to let everyone understand why she can be the heroine.

All 12 actors were in place, with Chief Mantou next to them.

Other members of the military region avoided being photographed.

Steamed Bun was wearing a captain's military uniform today, and his tall and straight figure looked upright and awe-inspiring in the sunshine.

The 12 actors, wearing starry sky camouflage combat uniforms and carrying a bag, stood in a row waiting for orders.

Pang Kaiji set up the camera.

Card, start! Steamed

Bun: "Combat training begins!"

Shua Shua!

The 12 actors got down instantly, ignoring the dirt on the ground, and began to crawl forward.

There are mud pits, high ground, various obstacles and even hills ahead.

They need to crawl all the way, climb over, reach the highest point of the hillside, and then assemble the Type 95 automatic rifle!

Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai were the first to bear the brunt and were the fastest. They were gone in an instant.

It crawled quickly on the ground, causing waves of dust to fly.

After these days of intense training, Lan Tianyou has caught up with everyone else's pace. Now he can actually follow Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai, with only a few meters difference.

The other actors were scattered in the back. They had no choice but to work hard.

Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai were almost side by side, conducting combat training at the speed of a qualified soldier.

The two quickly passed through various obstacles and reached the hillside.

Immediately afterwards, the assembly of the Type 95 automatic rifle began!

Nan Xiangwan had been trained in disassembly and assembly many times. She quickly took out a series of things such as steel pipes and springs from her backpack.

Kaka!

Assemble it on the spot and quickly bring out the afterimages.

Gu Beihuai next to her slowed down and kept pace with her.

In a minute and a half, the two of them finished assembling it at the same time!

A pitch-black automatic rifle was held in their hands, and then the two of them lunged forward, moving toward the front to set up their guns.

After the two disappeared on the hillside, Lan Tianyou arrived from behind, still assembling the Type 95 automatic rifle on the spot.

But he pretended for 10 minutes and made two mistakes.

Not to mention the people behind, even though they have trained many times, they are still full of mistakes.

The shooting is over here, just edit it later.

However, Pang Kaiji also discovered that this content, which was stimulating at the beginning, changed its flavor when it came to Lan Tianyou.

It's a bit funny!

The assembly of the other nine actors, which was full of mistakes, was even more hilarious.

Pang Kaiji thought it could be edited into two videos, one passionate and one funny.

Well, he is such a genius!

After the filming, the 12 actors returned to the open space and stood up.

Nan Xiangwan stood upright and motionless.

Gu Beihuai also stood tall and straight, but not as excited as Nan Xiangwan.

Others were sweating profusely, some hats were tilted, and their eyes were looking at Pang Kaiji expectantly.

After filming, is their training session over?

Sure enough, Pang Kaiji smiled and said: "Congratulations to everyone! The training camp has ended perfectly!"

Ji Jirou: "Wow! That's great!"

Zhu Yun: "I'm so excited that I want to cry."

Hua Yu also breathed a sigh of relief: "I've been exhausted these past few days . "

Lan Tianyou looked confused: "I've only been here for a week, and you told me it's over?"

Pang Kaiji smiled like an old fox: "Actually, our crew's request is just to let you learn to stand in a military posture. But it's always good to learn more."

Everyone: "..."

What the hell!

Just need to learn to stand in a military posture?

But let them learn to disassemble and assemble automatic rifles, do cross-country survival training, and get up in the early morning...

Ouch! The director is no longer a human being!

But complaints are complaints, and when everyone packed up their things and left collectively in the afternoon, they began to feel reluctant to leave.

Especially in the female soldiers' dormitory, the three actors cried together.

After these few days of getting along day and night, they have become familiar with the female soldiers and have feelings for them.

Ji Jirou, Zhu Yun cried with snot and tears, and desperately held the hand of their instructor, Long Yue.

Ji Jirou: "Sir Long Yue! Woohoo! I was too ignorant before!"

Zhu Yun: "Sir Long Yue, I really can't let you go!"

Hua Yue also wiped her tears and saluted Long Yue. Military farewell.

Long Yue took a step back and returned the greeting with red eyes.

Some of these four actresses were obedient, some were disobedient, and some were weird. But after taking them for two weeks, Long Yue also developed feelings.

When we parted, everyone burst into tears!

As for Nan Xiangwan...

Nan Xiangwan didn't feel anything at all. He ran to the canteen alone to get some steamed buns before leaving.

She has already enlisted in the army and is affiliated with the Lingshan Military Region. She will come back sooner or later.

So she didn't feel sad about parting at all!

The people in the cafeteria were different. They all thought she was leaving and packed two big bags of steamed buns for her to take away.

Nan Xiangwan took it in with a smile.

cry? nonexistent.

Get the bun!

Chapter 273: Riding a car? Hey! Didn't bother

???

While saying goodbye collectively, 12 actors came downstairs. Pang Kaiji accompanied Commander Han Ting with a smile on his face.

Before the 12 people left, they carefully stacked the military uniforms and returned them to the military area.

But among them was Nan Xiangwan, who was carrying two large bags of steamed buns...

Han Ting looked at this group of people. From the beginning, he was completely out of state, but now he was subconsciously standing in a military posture, each one standing tall and tall.

This is what the children of China are like!

Steamed Bun: "Salute!"

Swipe!

The 12 actors collectively saluted the military salute.

Han Ting stood still and returned the gift.

After the ceremony.

Han Ting said happily: "Everyone has worked hard. Although you are actors and we are soldiers, we are all the same Chinese citizens. You have social influence, and we also have the obligation to protect our country."

Han Ting: "In Let's say goodbye!"

After saying this, Hua Ji, Ji Jirou and Zhu Yun burst into tears again.

Although the training session was not long, everyone learned a lot from the soldiers.

Fearless and passionate!

Pang Kaiji applauded and praised.

Look at what these words say, the commander is the commander, he has the level.

But at this time, Han Ting's conversation suddenly turned 180 degrees, and he suddenly roared.

Han Ting: "Nan Xiangwan!"

Nan Xiangwan subconsciously took a step forward: "Here we go!"

Han Ting looked at her: "During your first cross-country survival training, you destroyed a light drone. The compensation is five dollars." Thousands

of people: "..."

Pang Kaiji: "..."

Nan Xiangwan: "??"

Mantou is holding back his laughter, hahaha.

Nan Xiangwan was confused for a moment. Didn't she join the army? Wasn't she a member of the Lingshan Military Region?

How could she be compensated for a drone that was destroyed unintentionally?

But Nan Xiangwan can't say that!

She is a secret soldier and her identity cannot be revealed.

So Nan Xiangwan's face darkened, good guy, you can't escape this money.

Han Ting collected the debt on the spot: "Hurry up, you are not short of money, can't you pay five thousand yuan?"

Nan Xiangwan put down the bun and took out his mobile phone: "Then let me make a call."

Han Ting: "? ?"

Soon, Nan Xiangwan dialed a number, and the call was answered after one ring.

Nan Xiangwan's tone suddenly became very sweet: "Dad! I broke someone else's drone and you want me to pay for it."

It was impossible for her to pay for it herself, so she went to her father if she needed money.

Dad has plenty of money!

Nan Song was stunned at first, and then waved his hand proudly: "How much? Dad will give it to you!"

Nan Xiangwan was about to speak...

Brush!

Han Ting suddenly grabbed the phone and said, "What, I dialed the wrong number, goodbye!"

It's only five thousand yuan, do you need to go to your father to get it?

If your dad knows, doesn't that mean your mom also knows?

When Han Ting thought of Xin Zi's fierce face, her heart trembled.

He can't afford it, he doesn't want the money.

Han Ting chased people away on the spot and left quickly!

He even took it upon himself to push all the actors into the car.

Go quickly and don't look back!

All the actors were confused and started laughing. The farewell that was originally very sad ended up being so funny, haha.

Nan Xiangwan actually complained to her parents, she was drunk!

Only Gu Beihuai, who knew the underlying reason, smiled and said nothing. This was not a simple complaint, it was called provoking trouble. If something went wrong, it would lead to a fight between the two troops.

In this way, driven by Commander Han Ting, the actors left this unforgettable place.

It's just that we are not on the same flight.

Today is already Friday. Nan Xiangwan will be recording "Singer" on Saturday and "Horror Chamber" on Sunday. The two major variety shows directly divide her week in half, so she returns to the Magic City first.

Pang Kaiji took the supporting actors to the set to prepare. The opening ceremony was indispensable, such as paying homage to the master.

Gu Beihuai and Lan Tianyou are with Nan Xiangwan, and both of them will record "Horror Chamber" on Sunday.

So in the VIP terminal, three people sat in a row again.

Lan Tianyou: "Are you afraid that the horror secret room will be recorded the day after tomorrow?"

Gu Beihuai glanced at him sideways and said nothing.

Nan Xiangwan: "Not only am I not afraid, but I'm also a little excited."

Lan Tianyou: "I'm so scared!"

Nan Xiangwan: "You can ask your brother Guan to protect you."

Lan Tianyou: "Come on, brother Guan wants to hide from me."

After chatting for a while, they boarded the plane.

From Yongcheng to Magic City, it takes two and a half hours.

Xiaodong was already waiting in the pick-up hall. As soon as he saw Nan Xiangwan coming out, he rushed forward to take the large and small bags.

Xiaodong: "What, what is this?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Baozi!"

Xiaodong: "..."

Gu Beihuai walked leisurely behind, wearing sunglasses and a mask. He specifically didn't call anyone to pick him up at the airport. .

We are all going back to Ji Mansion, together.

I want to ride on Xiao Zai Zai's car!

At this time, a fat man came forward. He was under thirty years old, very fat, wearing a straight men's plaid shirt, with an unshaven beard and a bald head.

This man walked past Nan Xiangwan and suddenly turned back.

Keep an eye on Xiaodong!

Xiaodong: "???"

The fat man seemed to confirm something after looking at Xiaodong. The next second he turned to stare at Nan Xiangwan who was also disguised and wearing big sunglasses.

Fat man: "Nan Xiangwan! Ahhh!"

Nan Xiangwan: "!!!"

Xiaodong: "!!!"

How did you recognize it?

She is now dressed more exaggeratedly than a bear. She is wearing a mask and sunglasses. Can you recognize her?

The fat man was so excited that he shouted: "You are Nan Xiangwan, right? I recognize your assistant. She appeared on the scene when the Destiny girl group was together, ahhh! Nan Xiangwan!"

Xiaodong: "??? "

These days when celebrities travel, even their assistants have to disguise themselves?

It's okay to identify the master through an assistant!

Nan Xiangwan: "Don't get excited and don't shout."

The fat man: "Okay, hubby! Can you sign your autograph for me!"

Nan Xiangwan was shocked. Damn, you, a grown man, call him husband?

But the fat man's voice was still loud, attracting many people at the airport to gather around him.

Now Nan Xiangwan is no longer what she was before, especially after participating in two major variety shows, her popularity has been soaring.

You can talk about the extent of the explosion!

The onlookers exploded on the spot, the level of excitement was beyond the sky, and Nan Xiangwan was surrounded by water.

When Nan Xiangwan saw the situation, she didn't have a loudspeaker on hand to maintain order, so it was a bit chaotic.

Then she had an idea and shouted: "Gu Beihuai is behind!"

As soon as she said this.

brush!

The fat man was the first to turn around and go back to find Gu Beihuai.

The fans were also diverted on the spot. The ones who stayed in place were obviously the only fans of Nan Xiangwan. The ones who turned around without saying a word were the only fans of Gu Beihuai. The ones who were hesitant were probably not CP fans?

Anyway, Nan Xiangwan is quite relaxed here.

The fans were very well-behaved. After the initial blockade, they began to maintain order and stopped crowding.

But the situation behind Gu Beihuai was miserable!

The fat man took the lead in the charge, was the first to find the real owner, and then started roaring.

"Ah!!! Gu Beihuai!!! Husband!!!"

That voice was so high-pitched and exciting that it penetrated the clouds.

Gu Beihuai subconsciously paused, "Who do you call husband?"

Didn't this person just call Nan Xiangwan husband?

Gu Beihuai's mind was confused for a moment.

Fans are really big these days...

I don't know how long it took, but after Gu Beihuai finally appeased the fans' enthusiasm, Nan Xiangwan and Xiaodong had already disappeared.

Riding a car?

no way!

Lan Tianyou was the last one to come out. He didn't dare to be so arrogant. He quickly rushed out after avoiding the limelight, opened the door and got into the car in one go.

He moved so fast that no one noticed that the big black mouse was also a star!

After getting in the car, he felt comfortable.

hey-hey!

Unexpectedly, his car was surrounded by many people soon.

Then the car door opened and Gu Beihuai got in. He couldn't rub against Xiao Zaizai's car, but Lan Tianyou's.

Fans were reluctant to say goodbye.

"Brother, be careful on the road!"

"Husband, please be safe!"

"Why is there anyone else in this car? Who is in the same car as my husband?"

Lan Tianyou: "..."

This is his car! ah! ! !

-------------------------------------

Recommended a book by a friend "After Rebirth, the Eldest Lady Again" "Vicious and Rusty", at the beginning of the time travel, he was chewed by a dog...

Chapter 274: Injured Nan Chaoyang

Nan Xiangwan started chewing the buns on the way and continued chewing them all the way home.

Xiaodong observed while driving and said, "Mr. Nan, you consume too much carbohydrates."

Nan Xiangwan rolled his eyes and ate more delicious food.

Xiaodong: "Then let me cook you some soup tonight?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I'll order takeout!"

Xiaodong: "Mr. Nan is really promising, he actually learned how to order takeout?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Xiaodong, you are really getting better and better It's skinny."

Xiaodong: "Hey!"

When he finally returned to Ji's mansion, Xiaodong followed him and ran into the kitchen to make health soup for Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan was lying on the sofa ordering takeout.

crayfish! Come on ten pounds!

At this time, a message came from WeChat.

'Gu Beihuai: [Picture]'

'Gu Beihuai: I refined it and added colors. Your song "May the Gods Prefer" doesn't have a cover yet, right? How about just using this one? '

Nan Xiang will open a picture later. It's the hand-drawn drawing from last time.

After refinement, the picture seems to be alive, with smooth lines and clear colors.

The two of them were still standing one step at a time. The woman who stepped in front had her black hair flying, and the sharp blade in her hand shone with cold light. The man standing behind her smiled slightly, and his hair was so gentle that it was about to overflow.

'Nan Xiangwan: Can I use it? Don't you use it? '

She clearly remembered that Gu Beihuai originally wanted to use this as the cover of his new song.

Gu Beihuai: I have something else. '

'Nan Xiangwan: Then I'm welcome! '

'Gu Beihuai: You're welcome to follow me. '

It just so happened that Cheng Xue had been urging Nan Xiangwan to go to the recording studio to quickly record the new song and release it.

Nowadays, the audio on the Internet is all from the scene of "Singer", which is somewhat noisy.

Nan Xiangwan shouted: "Xiaodong!!"

Xiaodong immediately popped up a head from the kitchen: "What's wrong, Mr. Nan?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Let's go! Go to the company!"

She went to record the song tonight, by the way. Give the song a try tomorrow.

Xiaodong has a spatula in her left hand and a spoon in her right hand, with an innocent expression.

She, she, she, the soup isn't ready yet!

At this moment, the challenge of the professional assistant came. Xiaodong immediately moved the soup into the casserole, then turned it down to low heat and simmered it. Then he quickly took off his apron and wiped his hands.

Open the door, carry your bag, press the elevator button.

Done in one go!

As soon as Nan Xiangwan changed her shoes, Xiaodong had already invited the elevator over.

Bullshit!

There weren't many people at Hua Wan Entertainment at 6pm, and the sound engineer was busy. Nan Xiangwan didn't say hello when he arrived, which shocked the entire company.

"The boss is here!"

"Nannannan, Mr. Nan is here to inspect the post!"

"Hurry, hurry up! Welcome Mr. Nan!"

After a large number of employees got ready in a panic, Nan Xiangwan had already walked into the recording studio.

The sound engineer was also a little nervous: "Mr. Nan, are you here to record the song?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Yeah, I'm very fast."

The sound engineer: "No, no, no, you take your time, I'm here to wait for you at any time. "

But soon, Nan Xiangwan gave the tuner a live demonstration of what fast means.

A song is less than 4 minutes, so I debug the equipment, get in, and start recording.

Five minutes, it's out!

The sound engineer's jaw almost dropped to the ground in shock: "This, is it over?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Yeah, it's over."

Chengxue, who had already received the news, was waiting at the door. Seeing that Mr. Nan was so enterprising, his face The face was full of happy expressions.

Chengxue: "Mr. Nan, are you tired? Do you want to take you to eat something good?"

Xiaodong: "She ordered 10 pounds of crayfish at home, and I also made soup for her."

Chengxue: "..." She Bai felt distressed.

Nan Xiangwan shrugged and casually sent Gu Beihuai's hand-drawn drawing to Chengxue. After explaining that it was the cover of a single, she left without looking back.

Wind, wind, fire, come and go without a trace.

Before many employees of Huawan Entertainment could even come over to take a look at her, she was gone.

...

When I returned to Ji Mansion again, it was 7:30 pm.

Xiaodong sent her downstairs and told her to drink health soup after eating so much.

Nan Xiangwan agreed without sincerity and ran into the apartment.

crayfish! Here she comes!

The elevator arrived at room 2202. There was a huge takeout bag at the door, which was still hot.

Ten pounds of crayfish!

Nan Xiangwan happily carried it into the house and started eating.

Halfway through eating, the video phone rang. It was my brother.

After being connected, Nan Chaoyang's stinky face immediately appeared in the video.

Nan Chaoyang zoomed in on her own camera and straightened her hair in front of the camera, as if waiting for her sister to speak first.

But I didn't expect that after waiting for a long time, Nan Xiangwan didn't make a sound!

Nan Chaoyang got angry and adjusted the scene to the other party's camera, and then saw the scene of Nan Xiangwan feasting on a table full of crayfish.

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

Ahhh!

He just finished eating!

Why is this happening again?

He was tortured in the same way by his father Nan Song not long ago!

So without saying a word, Nan Chaoyang hung up the video with a black face.

Mad!

Nan Xiangwan glanced at the phone screen inexplicably. Why is this kid so angry?

Deserve a fight?

Okay, I'll go back and give him a beating when I have time.

This meal of crayfish made Nan Xiangwan feel comfortable, but it was impossible to feel full. I thought ten pounds was a lot, but I didn't expect that it was mainly the weight of the shell and shrimp head.

After eating, Nan Xiangwan lay on the sofa and looked at his mobile phone. It was prime time at 8 o'clock in the evening.

China Wan Entertainment released a piece of news, which was instantly exploded by fans.

On the mobile phone, Chengxue also came to WeChat.

'Cheng Xue: [Link]'

'Cheng Xue: Mr. Nan, the post-production of the new song has been completed and has been released on time on all major audio channels! '

Nan Xiangwan was amazed, this agent is really fast.

By the way, she also logged into Weibo and released the audio source of "May the Gods Favor Me".

The ink-style hand-painted single cover adds a touch of Chinese style to the song.

Sure enough, fans rushed in all at once, leaving comments and likes, and the likes and comments exceeded 10,000 in an instant, and then watched helplessly as it exceeded 30,000, 50,000, and 80,000...

The fans' enthusiasm and breakthrough Skyrim!

Nan Xiangwan casually scrolled through the comments, mainly talking about how Nan Wang's first single must be popular and so on.

The rest... well, the rest are making emoticons!

Nan Xiangwan threw his cell phone angrily, showing the emoji.

Just when she was eager to rush into the comment area and compete with fellow commentators using emoticons, she suddenly saw an update on Weibo.

Gu Beihuai also posted on Weibo.

Huh?

Gu Beihuai also released a new song?

Is it so compact?

It seems like only half a year has passed since the last song "Sword Dance".

Beidi fans were equally shocked. You must know that Gu Beihuai had no ambition for a long time and maintained the frequency of one single a year. Beidi fans never thought that there would be new songs released.

Who knew that after half a year, Gu Tianwang would release a new song!

I'm the best!

rush! !

A large number of passers-by and fans rushed in and started listening to the music.

"Evening Breeze and Huaiyu"

is a very gentle love song!

Just...

Huh?

Damn it! What's going on with this single cover?

Chapter 275 Electrician Gu Beihuai comes online

???

The single cover of Nan Xiangwan's new song "May the Gods Favor Me" is hand-painted, showing a scene of a man and a woman standing and crossing.

The single cover of Gu Beihuai's new song "Evening Breeze and Rain" is also hand-painted, with a man and a woman standing on one side and one on the other.

Moreover, this picture was obviously drawn by one person!

The painting style, clothes and even the background are exactly the same!

The only difference is the woman standing in front.

In the hand-drawn painting of "May the Gods Prefer Favor", the woman stepping in front has a fierce expression, as if she is going to kill someone in the next second.

In the hand-painted painting of "Evening Breeze and Huaiyu", the woman standing in front has the same fierce movements, but her face has changed.

Added a tiger tooth and a pair of cat ears.

The whole scene went from chilling to cute in an instant.

It's that kind of thing: Don't come over here, I'm so fierce!

But no matter how you look at it, these two single covers were created by the same person, and it was obvious that only one of them's face and expression had been changed.

In other words, the characters in these two pictures...

have crossed paths!

The Bricks and Beidi fans were frightened at first, and then began to curse.

Who copied whom?

No matter, you must have copied us!

Fans on both sides refused to give in and started biting each other.

Passers-by looked around and saw the doorway.

hey-hey!

Isn't this a couple cover?

Hey hey hey!

CP fans were celebrating in Chaohua, celebrating the Chinese New Year, and then it started raining red envelopes.

Red envelopes! celebrate!

But alas, the celebration was short-lived.

After the initial exchange of insults, fans from both sides suddenly stopped arguing and rushed to the South King and Beidi Super Chat to kill CP fans.

The reason is very simple. The main owner has just released a new song, so you can't quarrel or cause trouble, otherwise it will be bad for passers-by to see it.

Especially on the official Weibo, don't start a fight!

Therefore, the fans on both sides who were angry in their hearts had no way to vent their anger, so they could only operate on the CP fans.

Get it you!

While killing CP fans, I also quarreled with rival fans in super chat.

Since the release of the new song has attracted many fans, it is still a prime time, and the number of online fans from both sides has reached a peak at the same time.

So in the back-and-forth of trolling and killing CP fans, Chaohua became the top trending search topic.

The first most popular search: [Southern King and Northern Emperor]

The second most popular search: [Evening Breeze and Huaiyu]

The third most popular search: [May the Gods Favor]

Now, the show is about to begin.

A large number of passers-by rushed into the top three hot searches and came to a conclusion after looking around.

King Gu is in love!

Ouch!

Congratulations to the king!

So under the comments of Gu Beihuai's new song, a large number of congratulatory messages popped up.

Most of the fans who listen to the song still hope that the king will get married, after all, 25 is not too young.

Look at the target again, oh oh oh, that newcomer Nan Xiangwan who has been gaining momentum recently?

Ok, Ok!

King Gu Tian has great eyesight!

The sudden change in painting style has made fans on both sides anxious!

Beidi fans and bricks quickly stopped fighting and rushed out to explain.

No love, no!

The sudden evaporation of a large amount of traffic caused the popularity of [Southern King and Northern Emperor] to drop, falling to third place.

Next, it is the contest between [Evening Wind and Huaiyu] and [May the Gods Favor].

The Bricks tried their best to attack, while Beidi fans kept explaining to passers-by that they were not in love while defending.

As a result, these two entries began to form a winding ups and downs.

One moment [May the Gods Favor] rush to the first place, and the next moment it is overtaken by [Evening Wind Huaiyu].

Passers-by don't care, they listen to both sides' songs, read both sides' comments, and join in the fun of both sides!

The battle lasted for a full 4 hours, and the heat continued until 12 o'clock in the evening.

The two songs are extremely popular on major audio websites!

Who knows what happened, it actually far surpassed the previous "Woye" and "Sword Dance".

...

Nan Xiangwan didn't care about the Internet war at all. She went to bed as early as 10 o'clock.

Get up and lift weights tomorrow morning!

Gu Beihuai stayed at home holding his cell phone and watching the show.

No matter how tortuous the process is, the first impression of passers-by has been made.

The two names Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan are tied together!

This is enough!

The rest, take your time.

After reading it all, Gu Beihuai was very satisfied. He ignored the calls and unread messages from his manager Lang Hu, muted his cell phone, and went to sleep.

............

the next morning.

Nan Xiangwan opened his eyes and smelled a burning smell.

She jumped up suddenly, feeling bad.

It's over!

Healthy soup!

I opened the door and rushed out of the room. As expected, the smell of burning was strong.

The bottom of the casserole soup in the kitchen was completely dark.

Fortunately, no accident occurred, the pot just cracked.

Dry roast!

Nan Xiangwan hurriedly turned off the fire and then fell silent.

Soup, sorry.

After opening the window to disperse the smell, Nan Xiangwan ignored the dark burnt objects and went upstairs to the fitness room to run and lift weights.

Now her weight has increased again and has reached 90 kilograms.

It feels like I can blow up a sandbag with one punch!

Nan Xiang practiced in the evening until he was covered in sweat, then went to take a shower and change clothes.

Xiaodong has already driven downstairs and is waiting.

Nan Xiangwan went downstairs and got in the car, took the big lunch box from Xiaodong and started eating.

After Xiaodong handed over the lunch box, he started to frown and stared at Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan felt guilty and lowered his head to do the work, not raising his head anyway.

Xiaodong: "Mr. Nan, why do you have a strange smell?"

Nan Xiangwan: "!!!"

You have a bad nose?

She has already taken a shower and can she still smell it?

Xiaodong: "Spray on some perfume."

After saying that, he took out the perfume from his bag and handed it over.

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

You are also a fool.

But she felt guilty inside, feeling guilty about the soup.

So Nan Xiang sent a message to Gu Beihuai while having breakfast in the evening.

'Nan Xiangwan: Comrade! Are we life and death friends? '

'Gu Beihuai: Yes...'

'Nan Xiangwan: Comrade! You will definitely help me if I have something to do, right? '

'Gu Beihuai: What's wrong with you? '

'Nan Xiangwan: My doors and windows on the second floor are unlocked. Can you go to my kitchen and take a look? '

'Gu Beihuai: What happened? '

'Nan Xiangwan: Can you help me find a cleaning lady to clean the kitchen? '

'Gu Beihuai: OK. '

In fact, contacting the real estate agent for such a small matter can be done in minutes, but obviously Nan Xiangwan doesn't understand.

Gu Beihuai was happy to help, and naturally he wouldn't remind him.

The most important thing is that Zaizai took the initiative to find him!

Gu Beihuai also has the habit of morning exercise, and it happens to be free time now.

He climbed over the glass railing of the garden between the two houses and came to Nan Xiangwan's house.

Instead of looking for the cleaning lady, Gu Beihuai worked in the kitchen by himself. He quickly cleaned the kitchen, wiping the tabletop with a reflective surface, and threw away the garbage.

After getting it done, although Gu Beihuai was curious, he didn't wander around Xiaozaizai's house.

He came home again and took out a bunch of stuff from the storeroom.

Electric drill, wrench, sledgehammer...

wear goggles and gloves.

Gu Beihuai came to the glass railing between the two houses.

First, find a corner of the glass, aim the hammer, and start pounding.

Wow!

The tempered glass cracked into a spider web shape in an instant.

After Gu Beihuai knocked down all the glass, he connected the electric drill and began to remove the underground steel plate.

He must dismantle all these railings today!

Chapter 276 The highest level of quarrel

Nan Xiangwan arrived at the recording location of "Singer" and walked towards his lounge.

I happened to meet two seniors who also came to the lounge to prepare their makeup.

Nan Xiangwan followed the instructions of his comrades and immediately lowered his head and called out: "Hello, Teacher Yang Rongjun, Hello, Teacher Wu Sisi!"

Yang Rongjun smiled and patted her shoulder: "You, too, will be formidable in future generations."

Wu Sisi was indifferent. He didn't say anything and walked straight away.

Yang Rongjun nodded awkwardly to Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan didn't care and walked into his lounge.

Monica came very early with her two assistants and started squirting as soon as she came up.

Monica: "Everything that sissy, Marshal Jing, made for you, it's so ugly, it's my turn."

Nan Xiangwan sat in front of the makeup mirror, feeling that she should shut up at this time.

Sure enough, Monica wasn't asking Nan Xiangwan for his opinion, she was simply complaining about everything from Marshal Jing's aesthetics to details and techniques.

Nan Xiangwan didn't agree and simply closed his eyes.

Get some sleep!

Monica sprayed and styled at the same time, and the output of her mouth did not affect her speed at all.

At noon, Nan Xiangwan was fed by Xiaodong.

At this time, her hair was still being bleached and dyed, and she didn't know what big move Monica was going to make, so she would bleach it to the lightest possible color.

After lunch, Nan Xiangwan continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

The recording of "Singer" started at 8 p.m. and ended in about an hour and a half to two hours.

The following "Horror Chamber" will start recording at midnight again.

As a precaution, Nan Xiangwan decided to have a good sleep.

...

In other lounges, singers would visit when they were styling.

Just like here at Yang Rongjun, Wu Sisi came in with an exquisite lunch box.

Wu Sisi: "Senior, shall we have lunch together?"

Yang Rongjun: "Hey! This lunch box is so beautiful."

Wu Sisi: "Senior, would you like me to buy you an identical one?"

Yang Rongjun: "No need, it's too expensive."

The two of them said Sitting on the sofa, eating and chatting.

Yang Rongjun took the opportunity to chat about Nan Xiangwan: "That little girl in the first issue is really amazing!"

Yang Rongjun was not satisfied at first, but after getting to know her in the past week, he changed his view of Nan Xiangwan.

This is indeed a very powerful and capable new junior!

Wu Sisi's face was a little ugly: "She is a junior, but she is really embarrassed to win the first place? She has no respect for her seniors at all, and has no sense of awe!"

Yang Rongjun: "..."

Wu Sisi was indignant: "Those fans are really, oh , can you be ranked first just because you are beautiful?"

Yang Rongjun: "..."

Wu Sisi: "I would like to ask her how many Golden Melody Awards she has released?" ? How can you have the nerve to say such arrogant words on stage? "

What made Wu Sisi the most angry was the incident involving Gu Beihuai.

She had just said that she hoped Gu Beihuai could be her guest singer, but Nan Xiangwan actually made the request as well.

You must know that Wu Sisi is a two-time Golden Melody Award winner!

What qualifications does Nan Xiangwan have to make demands?

Boom! Boom!

There was a knock on the door.

Yang Rongjun: "Come in."

Zhong Lingfei walked in and looked at Wu Sisi with a smile.

Wu Sisi was stunned for a moment, then frowned and sat on the sofa without moving.

She has won two Golden Melody Awards, and she is young and has a bright future.

She felt that there was no need to give too much face to others.

Unexpectedly, Zhong Lingfei said as soon as she came up: "This is a competition for singers. The competition is not only singing, but also all-round creation."

Wu Sisi crossed her arms and said: "No matter what, the juniors should behave like juniors, at least take the initiative to go to the seniors Say hello to the lounge."

Zhong Lingfei: "Speaking of it, I can be considered your senior. I debuted for 12 years, how about you?"

Wu Sisi: "You!"

Zhong Lingfei left after saying this. Who is not a senior?

Wu Sisi sat there and was so angry that she went crazy!

OK!

Use your debut time to suppress her?

Is this show still forming cliques?

One or two of them came to confront her, the winner of the Golden Melody Award?

There is really no dignity at all!

Yang Rongjun started to have a headache, he would have known better not to let Wu Sisi in.

He just came here to participate in the show, not to fight in the palace.

.........

Nan Xiangwan slept in the lounge for several times. Monica kept tossing her hair and face, and the two assistants next to her were ironing her performance clothes.

Xiaodong feeds Nan Xiangwan from time to time to ensure that Nan Xiangwan's strength can be maintained until the evening.

At 6 o'clock in the evening, the chief director Zhang Rui came.

Zhang Rui was obviously shocked when he saw Monica, the internationally famous stylist, when he entered the door!

Nan Xiangwan greeted politely: "Hello, Director Zhang."

Zhang Rui nodded: "Uh-huh, what, is it okay if you don't have rehearsal?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I didn't have time to rehearse, thank you Director Zhang for your concern."

Scene words She has it at her fingertips now.

Zhang Rui: "Yes, you are filming a movie and recording two variety shows in succession. You are too busy. By the way, you choose songs...the theme of this issue is tragedy, you know, right?"

He was busy after recording the previous episode. Looking at the data, Nan Xiangwan was not added to WeChat.

When I looked back and thought about it, I found that Nan Xiangwan was already recording another variety show, and later contacted Hua Wan Entertainment, but did not ask for WeChat.

This made Zhang Rui a little annoyed, so he simply stopped.

So much so that I didn't talk about the theme of song selection for the second issue.

Zhang Rui admitted that he wanted to watch a good show, and after speaking, he started to observe Nan Xiangwan's reaction.

Will she be nervous? Worry? Flustered?

Um? Nothing?

Nan Xiangwan nodded calmly: "I know, thank Director Zhang for reminding me."

Zhang Rui: "..." How did you know?

Well, you are well informed.

Zhang Rui had no choice but to chat for a few words and then left.

Nan Xiangwan continued to rest with his eyes closed, while complimenting Gouzi.

It turns out that every episode of this show has a theme. Fortunately, Gouzi is there, otherwise she would definitely choose the wrong song.

...

on the web at this time.

The Beidi fans and the Banzhuans quarreled all night, and they cursed for 20 hours, reaching a new level.

The commotion continued until this afternoon, with passers-by watching the battle ranging from stunned to admiring.

In Nan Wang Bei Di Chao Hua, the initial scolding only ranged from college entrance examination questions to university mathematical analysis.

But a guy named "Sunrise in the East and Chaoyang Rise" suddenly jumped out and hit Beidi fans in the face with a set of "Moonlight of Demons" analysis!

Beidi fans are not vegetarians, so they sent Dr. Qingbei among the fans to come to the rescue.

As a result, Shuzhan suddenly upgraded and his style of painting began to change.

After one night, fans from both sides were arguing: NP-complete problem, Hodge conjecture, Poincaré conjecture, Riemann hypothesis, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Navier-Stoke equation, BSD conjecture...

magical The scolding battle brought out the world's seven major mathematical problems!

Thousand pages of comments, all filled with high energy.

As if reading a book from heaven, passers-by knelt down and clicked to follow one after another. It was truly a world wonder that such a quarrel was going on.

These days, if you don't have some academic achievements, you don't dare to chase stars!

Chapter 277: Why do you look down on primary school students? We are the flowers of our motherland

At the same time, on major audio websites, the number one and number two of the new song have been refreshed.

"May the Gods Favor" is at the top of the list, and it is even more popular than the previous "Fertile Wilderness".

"Evening Breeze and Huaiyu" is ranked second on the list. It's not that Beidi fans don't support my brother, but the title and content of the song...

Wei fans really can't listen to it!

Horse riding!

Brother, did you write a song to express your love?

Fans are mad!

Beidiwei fans want this song to fall off the charts and disappear, so how can they support it?

The whole world knows that Gu Beihuai, you are confessing your love!

Oh, only Nan Xiangwan didn't know.

Now Nan Xiangwan was happily eating fruit one bite at a time.

Xiaodong is like a ruthless feeding machine. After feeding the rice and fruits, he mechanically reaches out and puts it to his mouth.

The styling lasted from morning until 7:30 pm.

After Monica finished work, she took a photo, posted it on Weibo, and stepped on Dashuai Jing by the way.

Immediately afterwards, she threw the phone into her bag handsomely, with a proud look on her face.

Monica: "My queen, you are the most beautiful tonight."

Xiaodong: "This look is really beautiful, Monica will always look amazing!"

Monica left with her team, Xiaodong opened the door and sent them all the way downstairs. .

Nan Xiangwan stayed alone in the lounge and got up to stretch.

After sitting for a day, my bones are very stiff!

Seeing that the time was approaching, Nan Xiangwan quickly changed into his stage performance clothes.

After checking the ear loops, jewelry and other things, if there is no problem, sit quietly.

8 o'clock prime time.

"Singer" starts recording and will be broadcast simultaneously!

Almost as soon as the broadcast started, a large number of viewers rushed in and started to browse the screen.

Many of them came to see Nan Xiangwan. Because of the release of "May the Gods Favor Me" and the high latitude heat of Gu Beihuai, the name Nan Xiangwan gradually became a household name.

The host Guan Liangzhe came on stage. He looked very eye-catching today and received a lot of applause as soon as he came on stage.

Guan Liangzhe: "As expected, I am the most handsome, right?"

Audience: "Hahaha!"

Guan Liangzhe: "Okay! Without further ado, let's start drawing lots!"

The names scrolled on the big screen, followed by the attention of all the audience. A sudden meal.

Guan Liangzhe: "Let us welcome the first guest - Mr. Yang Rongjun!"

The audience applauded.

The viewers who stayed in front of the live broadcast even started the mode of swiping the screen to welcome.

Just brushing and brushing, there was a small fluctuation.

Barrage——

: Can the person in front not be gay? This is Teacher Yang Rongjun. Why are you using Nan Xiangwan's name?

:? ? ? ? We didn't brush up on the late treasure!

: Friends, that thing is called fan authentication, and it's only for fans. If you add the idol's name in front of the nickname, it will automatically identify whose fan you are when you post a comment.

: Can Nan Xiangwan's fans shut up?

:? ? ?

:? ? ? ?

: Still brushing? Nan Xiangwan has no respect for his seniors, and he doesn't know how to get angry! I guess only elementary school students like such childish humans, right?

:Wait a minute, why are you trying to step on our primary school students? Don't primary school students have the right to speak? Are primary school students not human beings?

: Why do you want to criticize primary school students and say they are the flowers of the motherland?

: I am 28 and like Nan Xiangwan! Who you like has nothing to do with your age! It's Nan Xiangwan who is so charming!

: Nan Xiangwan is endlessly charming!

:Nanxiangwanyyds!

...

The barrage was so noisy that the instigator caused a large number of dissidents to launch the barrage even more ferociously.

A large number of fans with Nan Xiangwan's exclusive name appeared, and the barrage army was densely packed.

---------------

At this time, there is a family of four.

A 10-year-old boy is sitting on the sofa, with two small twists on his head and cute little hairpins.

The live broadcast of "Singer" is playing on the TV, and the live broadcast is also on on the mobile phone, as well as on the laptop next to it.

Xiao Banzhu placed his hands in front of the laptop and typed on the keyboard angrily.

Damn it!

Mad!

What happened to the primary school students?

Today I must let the other side know that elementary school students are not to be trifled with!

At this time, the door of the room opened and Xiao Chen walked out, just in time to see the scene in the living room.

Xiao Chen said with a smile: "Yao'er, there's no need to open three, right?"

Xiao Bianzhuan: "Brother, what's that idiom called? I can't write it?"

Xiao Chen: "What idiom?"

Xiao Bianzhuan: "That's it. "Ning has the kind and stuff."

Xiao Chen: "The prince and general Xiang Ning has the kind."

Xiao Bianzhuan: "Yes, that's right, the prince and general Xiang Ning has the kind. Scold him! We and other primary school students will all be princes in the future." General, what kind of thing do you want?"

Xiao Chen: "What are you doing? How can you use idioms?"

Xiao Bianzhuang shook his braid and said: "Someone cheated on my late baby and stepped on a primary school student. I want to scold him."

Xiao Chen: "Uh, do you use idioms to curse people?"

Xiao Banzhuan: "As a fan of Wanbao, you must be educated! I must study hard and strive to have richer language and knowledge so that I can communicate with other fans in the future. You won't lose if you scold him!"

This is what the great master in Nanwang Beidi Chaohua did. Little Banzhuan was so shocked that he remembered it in his heart.

Xiao Chen thought it was funny. He glanced at the live broadcast: "I know this show."

Xiao Bianzhuan suddenly said: "Brother, don't you work in the entertainment industry? Can you help me get Wan Bao's autograph?"

Xiao Chen thought about what happened recently and smiled bitterly: "I can't do it."

There was a chance...

Xiao Bianzhuan was a little disappointed, but he didn't force it and continued to be active on the barrage.

------------------

Wu Sisi was holding her mobile phone in the lounge, typing with both hands.

At this time, the screen of her mobile phone was the live broadcast room of "Singer", and the screen was filled with bullet screens that dazzled everyone.

Wu Sisi was quarreling with netizens, but there were so many people saying that her speech was drowned out again and again.

Not only that, she also suddenly received a reminder.

[After reporting, due to excessive verbal abuse and attacks, your account will be blocked for 3 days. 】

What?

She was actually reported to have her account banned!

Wu Sisi was so angry that she slammed her phone!

Bang!

A corner of the screen hit the ground and cracked into a spider web.

The assistant next to him quickly picked it up, then took out a spare mobile phone from his bag and handed it over.

Wu Sisi turned on her phone, continued to click on the live broadcast room, re-registered her account, and continued to curse.

As a result, within five minutes, the second account was also blocked.

The Internet is not a lawless place. The bad guys have sharp eyes and will catch you and report your inappropriate remarks in a matter of minutes.

Wu Sisi was so angry that she almost dropped her phone again!

But at this time, the broadcast rang: "Contestant No. 2 Wu Sisi!"

Wu Sisi was shocked. She was the second one to play?

too fast!

She quickly stood up and tidied up her makeup, put on lipstick in a panic, then opened the door and went out with her skirt in hand.

Walking through the long backstage passage, we stepped onto the stage in total darkness.

Wu Sisi took a deep breath to adjust her emotions.

When the accompaniment sounded, a beam of warm light shone above her head.

The audience: "Wow!!!"

followed by thunderous applause.

I have to say that Wu Sisi is so beautiful today!

A long white dress looks like a fairy, with straight black hair hanging down on her chest.

Holding a custom-made golden microphone in her hand, she raised her noble chin and looked at the entire audience.

???

Chapter 278: So sad that the barrage disappears

The accompaniment sounded for 20 seconds, and Wu Sisi began to sing.

It's a very difficult show off!

The high note is so high that people can't help but stare at it. It is worthy of being a two-time Golden Melody Award winner.

It's just...

just that the high note is too long?

A full minute of high-pitched music, a change of breath, very powerful.

Is there no other content in the high-pitched sound?

Everyone at the scene and the live broadcast audience began to look at the lower left corner of the screen to see which song was being sung.

At first glance, it turns out that the original song has been adapted.

This song only lasts for three minutes and a few seconds, minus the 20-second intro at the beginning and the minute-long treble show off.

Only sing one and a half minutes later?

After the treble show was over, Wu Sisi suddenly moved the microphone to the corner of her mouth.

Immediately afterwards, she began to brew her feelings and sang the first lyrics.

Everyone in the audience applauded in unison.

But viewers watching the live broadcast had different opinions.

Barrage——

: Sorry! No intention to offend seniors! But this bloody mouth is really a bit scary!

: Same as above, is the lipstick too thick? Especially the white clothes and long black hair are a bit eye-catching!

: Zhen, Zhenzi? ? ?

: There is no sense of sadness, and there is no need to deliberately show off your skills.

: Your expression looks very painful. Are you tired from singing?

: I want to express sadness, but the expression is too distorted and turns into a mask of pain!

: Stop talking about it, everyone, with the exclusive title of each fan, you have to give your seniors some face!

:OK! Come on, Teacher Wu Sisi!

...

Wu Sisi sang the entire song in three minutes and ten seconds.

As the audience applauded, she raised her eyebrows and walked off the stage with confident steps.

In terms of technique, she is the strongest!

Wu Sisi has such confidence, and she is best at high notes.

At this time, Guan Liangzhe came to the stage to draw lots: "Wow! Our Wu Sisi is so beautiful! I was so stunned!"

Wu Sisi smiled back in the audience, and the camera cooperated and gave her a shot.

Originally I wanted to capture her beauty, elegance and intelligence.

But the red lips on Wu Sisi's face flashed under the pale light, almost making many people in the live broadcast room cry.

Mom, don't stand under the headlights wearing white clothes and wiping red lips, it's too scary!

Guan Liangzhe was also frightened, mainly because he thought of the not so good experience last week.

So he quickly changed the topic: "Okay, let's turn the big screen. Contestant No. 3 is-"

Brush!

The subtitles scrolling on the big screen pause for three words.

Guan Liangzhe said amidst the applause: "Let us welcome! Nan Xiangwan!"

Wow!

The barrages erupted like a tsunami in an instant, and were so densely packed that they were so numerous that no picture could be seen, and only the words of the barrage could be seen floating by.

People watching the live broadcast could only bear the pain and temporarily turn off the barrage. Nan Xiangwan's popularity is really scary.

Wu Sisi stood in the audience and frowned, with a dissatisfied expression.

She didn't know if it was her imagination, but she always felt that there was more applause when Nan Xiangwan came out than when she came out.

The stage lights were dark.

After Nan Xiangwan stood still, a beam of warm light came down.

Suddenly, everyone in the entire scene breathed subconsciously and became silent.

Under the dim warm light, Nan Xiangwan was wearing black trousers and a red satin shirt.

The cuffs of the long-sleeved shirt were rolled up to the forearm, revealing a section of the arm, slender wrists and well-jointed fingers.

Her hair is platinum, a very light color.

Only extremely good looks and skin can handle this kind of hair color.

The contrasting colors of black and red, and the outfit with some retro elements, are even more surprising.

But all of these reflected Nan Xiangwan's beauty!

As soon as the picture came out, the scene burst into applause again.

Trousers and a shirt are a very simple combination, but why do they look so good?

It looks like a high-end retro look!

Not to mention the live broadcast, the number of people who confessed their love to Nan Xiangwan through barrages has skyrocketed.

Also red.

Wu Sisi was too red. The white dress and the stage lighting of the white headlights made her whole picture a bit dazzling.

Nan Xiangwan wore black trousers and white blond hair to match, and chose warm stage lights to polish the satin red color of her top.

The level of the stylists is immediately apparent!

The contrasting first impression also made Nan Xiangwan continue to gain points, while Wu Sisi continued to lose points.

At this time, the accompaniment sounded.

A line of words was also displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.

"Dusk" - Original Singer: Zhou Chuanxiong

's piano accompaniment sounded, and the cold prelude immediately set up the style of the entire song.

How much bitterness is listed among them.

The whole tone of the prelude was very sad. Nan Xiangwan stood quietly, feeling the warm stage lights.

There is no choreography or arrangement for this song. Firstly, there is no time, and secondly, there is no need.

Until 29 seconds, Nan Xiangwan raised the microphone.

The unique timbre has a slight huskiness to it.

[After the whole summer]

[The sadness is not getting better]

...

After the first verse was sung, the audience burst into applause.

Not too much embellishment, just singing quietly.

There is no adaptation on the original song, allowing the song to be presented in its original form.

How many years has passed...

This is an old song released in 2000. After more than 20 years of time, the times have changed one batch after another.

But now it sounds so good, still so classic!

Nan Xiangwan's voice continued:

[Couldn't finish the song]

[Dark circles remain under the eyes from tiredness]

Her voice was deep and charming, and there was no trace of impurity in the dragging tail.

All the three hundred musicians at the scene had micro-expressions, as if they could feel the pain in this song, which was the helplessness in the face of the disease, and the lingering meaning of life and death.

[I still remember saying goodbye from your mouth as resolutely as iron]

[There is an illusion of a scorching sun in the darkness]

When she said this line of lyrics, the warm stage lights swept over her red satin shirt, and the brightness of the satin was reflected in this light. Below, a touch of retro golden red is reflected.

Set against the 'scorching sun'!

Some musicians who were too immersed in the music subconsciously put their hands in front of their eyes, unable to bear to look at it.

When the song reached its climax, Nan Xiangwan's words were clear, her voice was rich, and her mid-bass gradually became melodious.

She didn't show any pain, she just sang and lowered her eyes.

It's helplessness and sighing.

Such expressions and gestures, influenced by the strong emotions of the lyrics, are like dark waves under the calm sea.

The feeling is heartbreakingly painful!

Some people at the scene had already begun to cry...

The number of live broadcast barrages dropped sharply, and in the end only one or two were left floating by.

Zhang Rui in the background looked at the data in a panic and found that the data had not decreased, but was rising sharply!

Just one or two barrages, the lowest in history, but the number of people online is soaring?

What the hell!

A staff member next to him wiped his tears and said: "Director Zhang, you should listen to the music carefully!"

Zhang Rui: "..."

The disappearance of these barrages is not because fans don't like them, nor is it because of data errors.

The large influx of new viewers is real, and the reason for the lack of barrage is simple.

Everyone cried!

Extreme sadness can cause the brain to freeze, making it difficult to adapt and react in no other way.

The lighting is in place, the styling is in place, and the singing is in place.

The sad atmosphere is too strong!

...

On the stage, Nan Xiangwan sang the last verse.

[Horizon at dusk]

[Cut off happiness and joy]

[Love has been disillusioned]

The whole song is 5 minutes and 44 seconds long. After Nan Xiangwan finished singing the last note, the three hundred people at the scene stood up and applauded!

Many people wiped away tears. This is the charm of music.

There is no need to show off your high-pitched skills, nor much rhetoric.

The most important thing is emotion, which touches people's hearts!

Chapter 279 Where is Brick?

Nan Xiangwan finished her song, waved her little sleeves and walked off the stage back to the lounge.

Guan Liangzhe was also exaggerated by this tragic atmosphere, and he didn't even realize that he had finished singing.

So by the time he came on stage, Nan Xiangwan was gone.

Guan Liangzhe joked: "Are you leaving now? Just a few words!"

The audience: "Hahaha!"

There was not a single barrage in the live broadcast, and everyone was brought in by the singing. As soon as the host's words came out, the barrage They popped up all over the place, filling the screen with 'hahaha's' and comments.

Zhang Rui breathed a sigh of relief watching the barrage finally come to life.

Oh my god, a song can be so sad that it can make the barrage disappear. It really opened the door to a new world for him!

All the lounges were very quiet at this time, and the singers participating in the show felt differently from the audience.

They are scared now!

Nan Xiangwan's on-the-scene rendering power is so terrifying!

Yang Rongjun was sitting on the sofa, his brows furrowed and his hands nervously placed on his knees.

The assistant next to him handed over a glass of water: "Would you like some water?"

Yang Rongjun took it and drank it all in one gulp.

Only then did he recover from his previous state and shook his head helplessly.

This little girl Nan Xiangwan is so terrifying!

It actually brought him all in with just one song.

The song "Dusk" sings the feeling of separation between life and death. Is there anything in this world that is more tragic than the separation between life and death?

In this issue, Nan Xiangwan wins for sure!

The same scene was more or less happening in other lounges. After only two sessions of recording, all the musicians and the entire music scene had completely changed their view of Nan Xiangwan.

This is not a traffic idol or a newcomer, this is the future queen!

Nan Xiangwan's value also increased instantly. Countless commercial endorsements began to target her and contacted China Wan Entertainment.

Agent Cheng Xue looked at the densely packed commercial advertisements in her hands, frowned, and crossed them all.

Don't answer!

Nan Xiangwan is now in a period of rapid growth, focusing on his career and putting aside endorsement deals first.

In the lounge, Xiaodong ran over in surprise and handed him biscuits and a water glass.

Xiaodong: "Mr. Nan, thank you for your hard work!"

The singing was so great that Xiaodong screamed along with her. It was another day that she wanted to marry Mr. Nan.

Nan Xiangwan ate snacks and drank all the water in one breath: "One more drink!"

Xiaodong: "Okay!"

After Mr. Nan was allowed to eat and drink, Xiaodong started to squeeze Mr. Nan's shoulders and hit his back again.

Nan Xiangwan lay comfortably on the sofa and put his head on Xiaodong's lap.

Nan Xiangwan: "Use a little force and press around the right shoulder."

Xiaodong: "Okay, okay."

The other singers continued to draw lots and performed on stage one by one.

Zhang Rui came over again midway. This was the second time he knocked on the door, acting like the chief director was very idle.

Zhang Rui was a little embarrassed and cleared his throat: "Ahem! What about, Teacher Nan, can you add a WeChat account for easy contact?"

Nan Xiangwan handed over the QR code on his mobile phone: "Okay, Director Zhang."

Zhang Rui scanned it quickly Code, by the way, remind me: "The theme of the third issue is passion. I'll tell you in advance, Teacher Hanan."

Nan Xiangwan: "Thank you, Director Zhang."

Zhang Rui glanced at the postures of Nan Xiangwan and Xiaodong at this time, and immediately He walked away wisely and gently closed the door.

Xiaodong didn't understand why and continued to massage Mr. Nan's shoulders and back.

Nan Xiangwan sat on Xiaodong's lap and looked at his phone. There were a lot of unread WeChat messages.

'Cheng Xue: Mr. Nan, the competition rules of "Singer" are that the first and last issues must be original. The middle 10 issues are based on the theme of each issue. There are only original guests from the first issue and those who fought until the last issue. Only the best ones are qualified to come up with their own original songs and show off their singing voice on this stage, which is equivalent to a publicity. '

'Chengxue: With your current momentum, it is certain that you can fight until the last period. You can write new songs first. '

'Nan Xiangwan:...'

'Cheng Xue: It's okay, Mr. Nan, it's still early. There are 12 periods in total, and there are still more than two months until the finals. '

'Nan Xiangwan: Writing songs requires inspiration. Cheng

Xue said a lot more. Nan Xiangwan looked at the Chinese characters on the screen and yawned.

Then he adjusted his position and fell asleep in Xiaodong's arms.

Xiaodong: "..."

Shouldn't she say that Mr. Nan is your head and kowtow to her?

online.

A video posted by Hua Wan Entertainment was trending on the search list.

[The song "Dusk" is about life and death]

The staff of China Wan Entertainment filmed it directly on the spot. After filming, it was immediately sent to the staff behind the scenes. The editing was completed in minutes, the lyrics were added and posted online.

Strive to be the fastest on the entire network!

Compare all the others!

The Tricks are also very helpful, they just keep reading and post likes and comments as soon as they come out to generate data.

So by the time passersby had just finished watching the live broadcast, there was already a video available for reposting on the Internet.

"Dusk" is an old song that evokes the memories of many people between 25 and 35 years old. In addition, Nan Xiangwan did not make any adaptations. He respected the originality and made a complete statement of the song, which doubled the favor of passers-by.

Especially since they haven't heard this song in literally years!

So in addition to the bricks, passers-by also began to vote for Nan Xiangwan.

Just after voting and watching the video message, passersby raised a huge question mark.

Are these Nan Xiangwan fans?

Why are they like this?

Comment——

: [Splitting bricks with bare hands].gif

: [I am your good friend].gif

: Go, go, go! The picture is here! [Scorching sun].gif

: Wow! What a magical animation upstairs! Is there a high-definition version of the big picture?

: Wait, where is the picture?

...

The first emoticon [breaking bricks with bare hands].gif is okay, I've seen it many times and I'm used to it.

But the second emoticon package [I am your good friend].gif, with the terrifying lighting background and the grinning face with wide eyes, is so terrifying no matter how you look at it!

After checking, oh, it turned out to be an emoticon from "The Chamber of Horrors".

Absolutely amazing!

If you cut out this kind of emoticon, are you really fans?

As for [Scorching Sun].gif, it happened to be the moment Nan Xiang Wan lowered her eyes after dragging her tail. The contrasting color combination of black and red made her look noble.

Beautiful and handsome, two styles intertwined.

When passersby see this animated picture, they will first be captured by Nan Xiangwan's appearance and style.

Really pretty!

How can you look good and still want to call me husband and wife?

Nan Xiangwan kills both men and women!

In the [Nan Xiangwan Dabanzhuan Exclusive Group], Dabanzhuan waited for a long time, for a long time.

As a result, where is the picture?

Where is Brickhead?

Lord! Call the group leader! The group leader didn't pull it again!

'Qingxiu: Something is wrong. Mr. Brick didn't post any pictures after his first live performance at Wanbao. Did he disappear? Should we call the police? '

...

At this time, we are at the intersection of the two sky gardens on the top floor of Ji Mansion.

Gu Beihuai had already put on a protective helmet and two layers of gloves.

Zizzi! Sizzle!

Work hard and carefully to remove the railing!

The mobile phone placed indoors was vibrating constantly, Jie Qiu and Mantou both called in, and there were a bunch of unread messages on WeChat.

'Jie Qiu: Where are the people? ? ? Is it so difficult for you to take me to the scene? '

'Jie Qiu: Ouch! It's all over! Second Austrian! '

'Jie Qiu: Where have you been? day! You didn't go to the scene, did you?

Chapter 280 Dumb Hair

???

[Southward Late Poison Group]

'The sun rises in the east and the morning sun rises: Is the picture out? '

'Xiang Wangui: No! The big bricks are not working today, the chain is broken. '

'The sun rises in the east: I say they can't do it! We still have to rely on us, Du Wei! '

'Xiang Wangui:...'

'Xiang Wangui: But there are only two of us. Brother, are you sure you are relying on us? '

'Xiang Wangui: How about we let in those outside who applied to join the group? '

'The sun rises in the east and the sun rises: No! Look at the names those people gave them, 'Nan Xiangwan is my husband', 'Nan Xiangwan is my wife', 'Nan Xiangwan is mine', as a drug addict, Wei Wei cannot accept it! '

'Xiang Wangui: Okay, I'll listen to you, brother! '

'Xiang Wangui: By the way, big brother, in the story of Nan Wang Bei Di Chao, there is a Bei Di Du Wei who took out the fighter invisibility paint and declared war on you. '

'The sun rises in the east and the sun rises: Ha! Another rookie? Let me clean it up! '

----------------

When Nan Xiangwan woke up, he was told to go to the stage to announce the results.

The recording has ended and the votes are being counted.

Nan Xiangwan got up, and a few hairs on his head stood upright, like antennas.

She didn't even look in the mirror, rushed out the door and walked towards the stage aisle.

Xiaodong just took out the comb and turned around. Mr. Nan was no longer in the lounge.

Xiaodong: "..."

That's it, another emoticon!

The host Guan Liangzhe is working hard to warm up the scene, constantly increasing the enthusiasm of the scene, and even interacting with the live audience.

While waiting for the contestants to return and the votes to be counted, the big screen kept scrolling with real-time barrages, and then you could pull out a few for interaction with one click.

Guan Liangzhe thought this new link was very fresh and started playing it on the spot.

Guan Liangzhe: "Let's see what the viewers of the live broadcast have posted. Come on, stop!"

The scrolling subtitles on the big screen stopped.

Guan Liangzhe immediately read out: "Coming from the statement of netizen 'My name is Mu Xia', Zhang... Oh no, has brother Guan Liangzhe paid attention to the emoticons he circulated in "The Chamber of Horror"?"

After reading, the scene was filled with excitement. There was dead silence, and then the laughter started!

Guan Liangzhe's face was dark, and he couldn't help but pick up any pot.

As a host with professional qualities, he handled it very tactfully.

That's just skip it!

Guan Liangzhe: "Okay, let's continue to speak from the audience, next one, stop!"

Guan Liangzhe: "From a netizen... I would like to ask Brother Zhang to look forward to the next horror variety show... Good pass! Next! Keep talking!" Barrage

-

:Ha ha ha ha!

: I'm fucking laughing! Everyone, hurry up! Go speak and ask questions!

: Come here with a few more and let the host draw all of them!

: I really like this kind of link!

: Zhang Guanzhe really made me laugh to death. He must be smiling with a smile on his face and a mother-in-law in his heart!

: The person in front is called Guan Liangzhe hahahaha!

...

In a fiery atmosphere, Guan Liangzhe finally saw that the singers had all returned to the stage.

He immediately stopped this session and started walking towards the singers. He was determined in his heart that he must propose to the program team to cancel this session, cancel it!

Netizens are no longer human beings this time!

8 singers came on stage and stood in a row waiting.

At this time, the vote counting has ended, and the chief director Zhang Rui is requesting a second vote count for confirmation.

Because the number of votes is not right!

The age distribution of the main votes in the last issue of Nanxiangwan was 18-25, accounting for 60% of the majority.

But this time, the number of votes surged and the distribution changed.

The proportion of people aged 18-25 dropped to 30%, which is outrageous.

The data for those aged 25-30 increased sharply, accounting for 50%.

20% are over 30 years old.

Zhang Rui looked at the data and wondered if there was a mistake, but the second count showed the same.

It is not that the number of votes cast by the 18-25 year old age group has decreased, but that the number of votes cast by the 25-30 year old age group has soared.

Nan Xiangwan's total number of votes in this issue was twice that of the previous issue!

It beat the second place by nearly three times the number of votes!

horrible!

...

After the host Guan Liangzhe had a small chat with the singers, he was reminded backstage that the counting process was over and the announcement of the votes could begin.

Guan Liangzhe immediately entered the state. First he regretfully announced the elimination of the last place, and then reported the seventh to fourth places in sequence.

It is worth mentioning that Weisha improved from seventh place in the previous period to sixth place in the second period.

Improved a ranking!

Wei Sha didn't expect that she could improve, so she was very happy because of the accident.

And the one who fell to seventh place was Wu Sisi!

When Wu Sisi heard her ranking, her face turned pale and she almost went crazy on the stage.

How could she only be seventh?

You know that eighth place is the ranking for elimination, but she was almost eliminated?

Did you who counted the votes make a mistake?

Guan Liangzhe continued to report the ranking: "Third place! Congratulations to Teacher Zhong Lingfei!"

Zhong Lingfei stepped forward and bowed, and unexpectedly secured the top three place again, not bad, not bad.

Guan Liangzhe: "Second place! It's our old Mr. Yang Rongjun again!"

Yang Rongjun said jokingly: "Sisters and teachers are all fine, don't add seniority."

Audience: "Hahaha!"

Guan Liangzhe blinked: "Okay. ! Handsome guy Yang Rongjun! "

Yang Rongjun: "There's no need to be so exaggerated..."

After a brief moment of relaxation, Guan Liangzhe said in a high voice: "Finally, let's announce the first place on the second stage of "Singer"! "

Wow! " Colorful ribbons and glittering sequins began to fall from the scene.

Nan Xiangwan stood in the center of the stage, and the camera immediately focused on her and adjusted to a zoomed-in screen.

So all of a sudden, all the live broadcast viewers saw the two stupid hairs standing on her head!

It's hanging there, flicking twice from time to time.

Barrage——

: Poof! Hahaha! Pfft hahahaha!

: God, please take a screenshot! Hurry up!

: Come on, come on [Stupid Mao].gif

: So cute, I miss you rua!

:Ahhh, I love Wanbao's stupid hair!

...

Nan Xiangwan didn't even know that he had a new emoji, and he happily accepted the honor of being first!

happy!

【Ding! 】

【Completed Mission: Tragedy】

【Congratulations to the host for winning first place in the second issue of "Singer"! ]

[Congratulations to the host for getting 10 times the consumption cashback 3 times, with a limit of 100,000! 】

Hoohoho!

Three cash rebates were awarded at once, plus the previous stacking, it reached four times, which is a limit of 400,000.

Nan Xiangwan immediately smiled even more happily, and the dull hair on his head jumped lively.

A large number of [Stupid].gifs began to flood the screen.

So cute!

At the same time, new tasks are also released.

【Ding! ]

[Trigger mission: Hot Blood]

[Task Content: The host is required to sing a song about the hot blood theme on the third stage of "Singer"]

[Task Reward: Announced according to the final ranking]

Nan Xiangwan continues to be stupid, dog Sure enough, Zi posted the topic 'Hot Blood'.

After the recording and live broadcast of the second episode of "Singer" ended, Guan Liangzhe jogged all the way to keep up with Nan Xiangwan.

Guan Liangzhe: "Nan Xiangwan! Mr. Nan! King Nan! Let's go together?"

He is already starting to get scared, "The Chamber of Horrors" is about to begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
329K 7K 69
one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and wife.
20K 280 39
Novel Summary Gu Nian, the overlord who is obsessed with scientific research, has an unbelievable face value. For the sake of a study, after a few da...
289K 10.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...