The Chosen Pokemon Trainers

By savitarspeedgod06

In this story Pokemon exist in the Taisho Era. A terrorist named Muzan Kibutsuji is a demon who turns humans... More

Kamaboko Squad Part 1 (Cannon Characters)
Kamaboko Squad Bio part 2 (oc)
Hashira Bio part 1 (Cannon Characters)
Hashira Bio Part 2 (oc)
Muzan and Kizuki Bio
Prologue
Stranger in The Darkness
The first time meeting a demon/meeting Urokodaki
Guidance of Kitsune
Final Selection
The Key Stone, Dynamax Band, Z-Ring/ First Mission
Muzan Kibutsuji
Demonic Doctors
The Teamwork and the Psi Demons
Siblings of Thunder
Chaos in the Mansion
The Arrogant Trainer and the Tsuguko siblings
The Start of a Rivalry
The Puppeteer of Mt. Natagumo
Interlude: Agatsuma Twins
Synchronized Battle Style
The Forced Fake Bonds of Trainer and Pokemon
The Awakening
Meeting the Master of the corps and Hashira
A Family Reunion
Rehabilitation Training
Prelude: Electric Flower
Poke ball smith's Wrath
Road to the Muigen Train
A Mighty Flame and Fist & The Meeting of the Lower Ranks
Sweetest, Weirdest, and Tragic of Dreams
The Reality of Nightmares
Set your Heart Ablaze
From Lower to Upper

Power of the Butterfly

25 3 0
By savitarspeedgod06

Through heavy amounts of pain, Tanjiro, Nezuko, along with their Pokemon were able to decapitate Lusamine the Lower Rank Five. Using the last amount of strength. Muichiro on the other hand defeated Milotic with the help of Leavanny and its trainer. Zorua, Eevee, Kirlia, Larvesta, and Cranidos were able to evolve. Lusamine's body soaked Tanjiro in the face injuring his jaw.

Tanjiro: (I actually beat a Twelve Kizuki.)

He then sees Volcarona and Rampardos.

Tanjiro: (Larvesta and Cranidos have evolved.) Great work you two. Rampardos return.

He takes out Rampardos's Pokeball and returns it but unfortunately he couldn't do the same for Volcarona as its Pokeball was sliced in half. He then turns to see Nezuko on the ground unconscious.

Tanjiro: (Nezuko! I have... to help... Nezuko!)

He then crawled to his sister with the help of Volcarona, with Muichiro doing the same as he returned all of his Pokemon, but due to the injuries he had when fighting that Milotic he fell unconscious. Lusamine was angry that she was defeated. She was gonna die.

Lusamine: (How did this happen? Did his Rampardos smash through so many threads?! I can't even attach my own head back on! Damn it! Damn it! I'll kill them! I'll end them!)

Her eyes widen when she sees Tanjiro checking on Nezuko's condition and the other boy helping Muichiro with his Leavanny. He then sees Lilligant.

"Lillm Lilligant?"

Lusamine: I... I... I... I guess I wanted what they had. The true bonds of a family.

Elsewhere the CLefable was running down the mountain in fear.

"Clef! Clef! Clef! Clefable!"

(Flashback)

Before she joined the Lusamine's family she was a normal demon running from the demon slayers, she was concerned by a large house and she was surrounded. Before any of them could strike, they look up to see Lusamine on the roof.

Lusamine: Little demon, do you want me to save you? The price you pay is that you obey my every command.

"Clef! Clefable! Clefable!"

Lusamine: Excellent.

She then proceeds to slash the slayers into pieces.

Lusamine: Welcome to my family.

She looks behind her to see a various of Pokemon. Inside the house, Lusamine begins to initiate the new family members into her family.

Lusamine: Through my Pokeball you will join us.

She throws her Pokeball at Clefable absorbing it in red light. The Pokeball clicks wiggles times and clicks signifying that its been captured. She then opens her Pokeball revealing Clefable.

Lusamine: Congratulations. You're like us.

As they live life as a family, the daughters learns that they are not blood related. They begin to see Lusamine punishing Lilligant for disobeying her. She apologizes and will continue to play her role. Feeling tortured for too long, the Lopunny plans to run away from the mountain the night Lusamine is summoned by Muzan. She asks her sister to join her to which, she agrees.

As they run down the mountain, Lusamine stands in their path. Wishing to survive, Clefable turns on her sister to avoid consequences.

Lusamine: So, you put her up to this pathetic attempt.

Not getting an answer, Lusamine slashes her Pokemon and left her dangling on the trees.

Lusamine: How disappointing.

She then turns to Clefable.

Lusamine: Come. It's almost sunrise.

Clefable looks up at Lopunny one last time, before escaping into the darkness. The sunlight hit Lopunny burning her to death.

(Flashback ends)

Clefable still remembers that day well.

"Clefable, Clefable."

She then looks to see six slayers. One of them bandages around her arms. It was Murata, Raito, Yuichiro, Susamaru, Yahaba, and Ozaki. Along with their Pokemon Totodile, Null, Kirlia, Sandslash, Purlion, Raboot, Dartrix, and Bronzor.

Murata: Demon! Use Scratch!

Totodile goes to attack.

But Clefable's eyes glow light blue, and it releases a light blue burst of energy at Totodile holding it in midair.

Murata: Totodile!

Clefable gathers energy from the moon. It then forms an orb of pink energy from its mouth and as it prepares to fire Raito was faster on his command.

Raito: Null quick use Air Slash!

Null forms a light-blue ball of aura in front of its head, and sends light-blue crescents of aura from the ball towards Clefable, hitting her and letting Totodile go.

Murata: Totodile you okay?

"Toto!"

It nodded its head. The other slayers were about to command their Pokemon to attack but stops.

"Clef?"

??: Amazing. So you can use Psychic and Fairy type attacks.

Clefable looked behind to see Shinobu and her Butterfree.

Shinobu: Isn't the moon beautiful out tonight? It's been said that if it's full, you will be granted luck.

Clefable fires off another pink orb but Shinobu expected this.

Shinobu: Use Protect.

Butterfree's body glows light green and a green force field appears around it, blocking Clefable's attack.

Shinobu: Now use Gust.

Butterfree's wings glow light blue and it flaps them, releasing a powerful gust of wind that blows Clefable away on the ground.

Shinobu: It would seem as through you don't want to be my friend.

"Clef!! Clefable!! Clef, Clefable!!"

Shinobu: That's indeed heartbreaking. I'll help you if you answer my question. Tell me beautiful, how many people have you killed?

"Clef. Clefable."

Shinobu: You say that, but the way you wrapped my comrade so splendidly back there tells me that you are indeed lying. You ate eighty people right?

Clefable started to feel suspicious.

"Clefable."

Shinobu: See, I came from the West side of the mountain. And where you found your prey. And then I was running, I saw a vast number of cocoons on the West side of the mountain. And inside were people that were completely dissolved. Forty cocoons, forty people dead.

"Clefable?"

Shinobu: Because that determines the number of people you have killed, you need to be punished.

"Clefable?!"

Shinobu: Yes, otherwise the victims can never find peace. So, I'll take you someplace where the sun don't shine, and then I'll pluck your eyeballs out, slash your stomach open and strip you of your internal organs.

She was showing a sadistic personality under the smile.

Shinobu: Don't be afraid you're a demon, so you won't die.

"Clefable!!"

She launches more pink orbs out of deperation to escape, but she was unable to hit Shinobu and Butterfree. She then finds her in the air as she throws out her Pokeball.

Out came an insect Pokemon which mostly resembles a bipedal, yellow wasp; however, it only has four legs instead of six and lacks pigment pits. It's head is round with a slightly pointed mouth; large, red eyes; and black antennae with a sharp bend in the middle. Its forelegs are tipped with long, conical stingers. It stands on its other two legs, which are long, segmented, and insectoid in shape. It has two pairs of rounded, veined wings and another stinger on its yellow-and-black striped abdomen.

Shinobu: Beedrill, use Sludge Bomb.

Beedrill launches a purple sludge from its stinger hitting Clefable who was knocked on the ground.

"Cleable! Clefab..."

She suddenly felt a heavy amount of pain.

Shinobu: There are more ways to die. I use Poison type Pokemon.

The poison quickly rushes through Clefable's bloodstream. She gets knocked out painfully with swirls in her eyes. Scaring the other slayers.

Raito: (Why is she so terrifying?!)

He screams inside his mind.

Shinobu: I'm the Bug Hashira, Shinobu Kocho. I maybe one of the ones who uses poison which makes me awesome. Huh? Oh, you're already down. Whoopsies.

Yuichiro, Susamaru, Yahaba, and Raito return their Pokemon as they were beginning to leave.

Raito: We'll go check if there are other slayers like us alive.

They then left.

"FREE, FREE!! (LOWER RANK 5 IS DEFEATED!!)"

Shinobu looks up to see her Butterfree.

"Butterfree!! (I REPEAT LOWER RANK 5 HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!)"

Shinobu: Well, that's something I need to see.

She returned her Beedrill and took to the trees following Butterfree.

Back to where Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Volcarona, the other boy, Leavanny, and Lusamine are, the beheaded Lower began to remember her life as a human. She was a mother of two children one was an older son named Gladion and the other was a younger daughter named Lillie. Her husband Mohn was unfortunately killed by a demon. So wanted her children living better lives she overworks herself and one day fell to an illness making it hard for her to move. One night she met Muzan Kibutsuji.

Muzan: What a pity. I'll save you from painful suffering. But the price you'll pay is your humanity.

Becoming a monster of the night, she was forced to eat humans as nutrients. So she returned home and the wisteria was out because she ordered her Milotic to put it out when she was a demon. And without a second wasted she killed her own children. Realizing what she had done she has gone into a mental breakdown. She wanted her family back. She wanted her kids back. Seeing this, Muzan encouraged her.

Muzan: Everyone in that home is gone. So recreate them. Use Pokemon to recreate your family.

As her human memories come back to her, Lusamine's physical body tries to walk to Tanjiro and Nezuko as it begins to disintegrate causing it to fall over. Tanjiro sees this and tries to consult her before she fades away. Lusamine fell the hand on her but when she looked up, she saw her kids and husband.

Gladion: You don't need to worry mom.

Lillie: Yeah we'll go with you anywhere you go.

Mohn: Even if it's hell.

Lusamine: It was all... It was all my fault! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

She hugged her family. Then she felt her humanity returned to her as her spirit begins to burn into hell.

Lower Rank 5 and the Spiniracks of Mount Natagumo were finally gone.

Tanjiro watches as the last remains of the demon fade away. He then looks to see Giyu walking towards him stepping on Lusamine's formal clothes with Inteleon.

Giyu: Don't feel pity for a demon who ate people. It doesn't matter whether or not it took the form of a mother. It was a monster that has lived for hundreds to thousands of years.

Tanjiro: To stop the rise of the victims, I would kill them in a heartbeat! But I would never trample on their pain and suffering or on those with regret! Because in their previous life, they used to be humans like us! So please get your foot off her clothes. She isn't a hideous monster, but a sad and hopeless creature trying to find a purpose in life.

Giyu looked down at him and Volcarona seeing Nezuko and Eevee's battered bodies and turns around to see the other boy carrying Muichiro.

Tanjiro: You're...

He passed out of exhaustion which makes Volcarona worry.

??: Is he gonna be okay?

Giyu: He'll be fine Rui. I guess the injuries were able to catch up to him.

Shinobu swiftly arrived meeting up with the five slayers.

Shinobu: Hello, I heard that a Twelve Kizuki was defeated, so I thought I would...

She sees a sleeping Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Nezuko.

Shinobu: Did these three defeat the demon?

Giyu: Yes. Rui helped out too.

Rui: I really didn't do too much, most of the credit foes to them.

He says pointing at Muichiro, Nezuko, and Tanjiro.

Shinobu: And you beat them up because they got the kill before you? This is why you're disliked by people Tomioka.

Giyu gave off an annoyed look while Rui, Leavanny, and Volcarona just stood there with a sweat drop on their head.

Rui: (Here they go again.)

Shinobu: By the way Rui. Where is Nobara? I thought she was with you.

Rui: She left to help the other slayers.

"FREE!! FREE!! (MESSAGE! MESSAGE FROM HEADQUARTERS!!)"

Shinobu's Butterfree shouted.

"BUTTERFREE!!! BUTTERFREE!!!! (TANJIRO KAMADO IS TO BE BROUGHT TO HEADQUARTERS FOR IMMIDIATE EVAUATION!!! TANJIRO KAMADO WEARS A CHECK HAORI AND A SCAR ON HIS FORHEAD!!!!)"

Giyu: And what about his sister, friend, and Pokemon?

Shinobu: They will be resting at my residence. And I believe that they'll be in for an amazing surprise.

Back at the suspended house, the Kakushi are helping the transformed demon slayers from becoming Venipedes. Meanwhile, Zenitsu was resting on a tree watching as the people including Kaigaku, Zenko, Hunter, Ume, and Inosuke were getting helped and cured.

He then looks to see two of the same girls from Final Selection.

One is a short, young girl with large and gentle eyes of a dark lilac color that are framed by thick eyelashes. She has thin black hair, tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament. She has a straight fringe and two loose, chin-length strands that curve downwards from above each of her ears. She wears a slightly purple-tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, just with a knee-length pleated skirt in place of the usual tattsuke-hakama pants. Over this, she wears a short white cloak, fastened on one side by a dark pink triple knot, also sporting knee-high lace-up white boots with tan soles, heels and toes.

And with her was a humanoid Pokemon with plant characteristics. It has a thinner build. Its head and body are white, and the latter is covered in light green leaves, with two small slightly darker leaves coming out from either side. On the left side of its head is a six-petaled pink flower with short filaments jutting out from it, and dark green leaves underneath it. Its eyes are light pink and purple. The leaves on its head that resemble hair are shorter. The sepal around its neck is also smaller. It's arms are green, with its forearms being a lighter green. It also has long, powerful legs, and they are white with a dark pink gradient at the calves. Its feet are golden and cover part of its legs, and they seem to resemble dance shoes or snow boots.

And the other was a girl of average height, she had dark blue eyes, long black hair that is tied to a thick ponytail. She wears a slightly purple-tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, just with a knee-length pleated skirt in place of the usual tattsuke-hakama pants. Over this, she wears a light blue cloak.

And with her was a plantlike Pokemon that resembles an insect. The top half of its head is light pink, while the bottom half is white. It has light red eyes, and two green antennae with a small green lump between them. There are four extensions to the top half of its head: two on the top with red tips that resemble ears, and one on each side with white tips that resemble stylized hair. It has a light pink body with wavy, skirt-like extensions around the waist and a green abdomen and neck. Its thin, white arms end in large, red scythes with white along the bottom rim and a single green claw on the tip. There are vertical, pink-and-red stripes down its legs, which have small, pointed green feet. The coloring and shape of it's body and arms give it the appearance of wearing a long-sleeved dress, while its legs are similar to pants. Four red, wing-like appendages sprout from its back, each tipped with white.

??: Lady Tsuyuri, Lady Kurosava, the last of the demons on the mountain has been eliminated!

Kurosava: I see. Have the injured people be taken to the butterfly mansion.

Tsuyuri: I wish to see the Thunder Tsuguko before he returns home to us.

She walks over to Zenitsu and kneels staring at him not looking very happy. Seeing this Zenitsu knew he was screwed.

Zenitsu: (Ah shit.)

Tsuyuri: How's the mission going Zenitsu?

She asked although her voice was a little shaky. She then forms tears from her eyes.

Tsuyuri: Cause it looks like you're a bit off course.

She said sniffling.

Zenitsu: Could've been better Kanao.

Kanao: Could have? I thought I told you to be careful.

She said a little angry.

Zenitsu: Come on you know how missions go. Besides Shinobu was there to help me before I became a monster.

Kanao: She would've killed you if you became one and I would've lost you!

She then hugs Zenitsu lovingly as if he was someone special to her.

(Notes)

When Tanjiro meet the Hashiras, Rengoku will not be attending the Hashira meeting because I want Tanjiro to meet him on the Muigen train arc.

Zenitsu dated Kanao when he met her and the rest of the butterfly girls see him, his sister, Hunter, and Kaigaku as siblings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 156 50
I have made this story in my old account and remaking it Anyways in this story the upper ranks are Hashira's and the lower moons are demon slayers. K...
235K 6.3K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
506 11 6
This is a story based of of Kimitsu No Yiaba (also known as demon slayer) This story doesn't exactly follow the cannon storyline as we know it, but...
11.9K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...