REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX [16+]
SEVEN [16+]
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]

ELEVEN

1.9K 96 26
By Disnaycinderellakook

"Even if she is broken, still she managed to look beautiful."

AUTHOR POV:

6:00PM [EVENING]

Jeon house

The evening smoothly roamed over the sky city, the hues of oranges and pink smudged over the sky, giving it a painted view while the darkness was slowly taking place with the small twinkling stars, a pleasent and mind blowing view, the evening breeze caressed the window of Jeon house, as the hustling of trees entered in the bedroom, a beautiful lady was sitting on a dressing stool, as she was humming a honey tuned, a beautiful and elegant black evening dress was enhancing her body, the slit at the side of her dress was enchanting, as she was combing her hair, gathering her brown long hair she made a messy bun some hair strands falling at the side of her face, making it look like a goddess of beauty, after she was done with her hair, she then took out a blue velvety box from underneath the dressing table while opening the drawer, she opened it then a beautiful chain earrings came into her view, the sparkles in her eyes could tell that how much she liked the metal thing. She took it in her hands and wore it around her ears.

Lips matted with red colour, the neutral makeup glowed her features more as she took a last glance at the mirror, while she was getting ready, in the living room there was a man with tattoo left arms and piercings, in his black tux, a new hair style, blonde hair as he had did a undercut from the side, and the chain earrings, lip piercings made his look more tempting, his eyebrows enchanted by the eyebrow piercing, he was looking damn sexy.

No one would resist their eye from him, as if the greek goddesses and gods themselves blessed him with greek beauty, his chiseled sharp jaw line, his thin lips and a admirable small mole under his bottom lips which was decorated by his bunny smile, While his look was tempting and was patiently waiting for his wife with a tiny baby figure in his arms, the baby had a white shirt with a black vertical straps and a denim shorts.

The baby bouncy hair was making his look more cute and fluffy as he was giggling and playing with his father while showing his bunny smile like Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jae, the son and father figure which melts everyone hearts, while playing with his son. His gaze then landed on his rolex as he frowned his eyebrows, making it looks like obvious that they were getting late.

He sighed as his son, was pulling his blazer from  his chest, for his father attention.
"Papa....paaa!" He cooed at his father with his doe eyes, Jungkook smiled warmly when his doe eyes landed on the cute pair.

"Oh baby! Cutie Pie!" He kissed his whole face which made the baby giggled. While he was busy with his son, a beautiful lady in her black evening dress with the slit at the side of the dress close to her legs with black heels, she smiled at them and started to descend the stairs.

The clicking of her heels broke the attention of Jungkook from his son, as he looked up at the stair case, when his eyes landed on the beauty his breath hitched, his surrounds felt blur. His eyes fixed on her only on her, if he knew his eyes were betraying his mind where he noted to not to look at her when he had Jiye, but again who can resist this ice beauty, while he was busy looking at her,  he slowly stood up with his son in his arms still his brown orbs dangling at her while Y/N first gaze landed on her son instead of Jungkook, she smiled at her son who was smiling like a lively ball and while the baby looked at his mother, his innocent beauty warmed her heart as she totally forgot about the gaze of her husband who was totally lost in her maze of her beauty, her messy bun and her perfect milky collarbone and her curves which was dominated by her black dress.

He gulped, Y/N finally stepped on the floor of living room and walked to her husband, her baby sprung his arms in the air to get in his mother beautiful and safe arms.

"Mummy!!" He said. Y/N eyes softened at his attempts of pronouncing the word and which he did rather good without any stopage. When Jae called her mother, Jungkook instantly pulled out from his world where he was lost in his wife's beauty. Y/N took Jae in her arms and pinched his chubby cheeks as Jae came closer to her cheeks and kissed her, and thereafter the two souls heart melted as Y/N also kissed his cheeks which he reacted with a giggle.

Jungkook smiled, his heart swelled with warmness while watching the innocent sight unfolding before him, as Y/N adjusted the baby in her arms, Jae laid his head on her shoulder after their cute interaction, with a smile as Y/N turned to her husband who was looking at her, when her eyes landed on him, Jungkook instantly looked at another way while rubbing his neck, even if he want to Deny it but he can't because his cheeks flushed red.

Y/N, without her knowledge was impressed by his beauty too. His black blazer and his blonde hair with undercut was tempting.
"You look good with the new hairstyle, Jungkook." Y/N said. Jungkook gazed at her way and said with a smile.
"Thanks."
"Won't you tell me how do I look?" She asked with a heart melted smile. Jungkook looked in her eyes, the ounce of beauty she holds could never be measure with words of hers, her ice Beauty surely got smudged with the black dress and dark matted red colour on her plumpy lips, but he said it like a mere whisper which blessed her heart.
"Beautiful," His deep and husky voice made her believe that what he said was the truth, after so long time she heard this word from him and to be honest for her, she smiled.
"Thanks, Jungkook." Her honey voice spoke as Jungkook nodded blinking his eyes.
"I think we should go now or we will get late as we have to also pick them up from the airport," Y/N nodded.
"Yeah, you are right. We should go now and I am really excited to meet them but mostly excited to meet my hoba!" She said and squealed with Jae in her arms. Her smile could say that she was eagerly waiting to meet that close one of hers. Jungkook felt something in his heart when he heard her, which he felt unkind with it, why does he feel that like he was insecure for his wife. No he can't feel this way! Sighing, he removed the unnecessary thoughts and took the car key from the tea table.
"Let's go now." He said and walked away from there while Y/N followed him after a nod.

Jae was peacefully resting on her shoulder while she walked out of the mansion and Jungkook locked the door, inserting a passcode. As he finished doing that, they both marched towards his car, black Mercedes Benz, the only passionate car for him.

Getting closer to the car, Jae turned his head, and his eyes glowed with excitement and then He started to flap his arms in the air and Y/N looked at him and smiled at his cute act, as she opened the car door and sat at the passanger seat while Jungkook went to the driver seat and sat before the steering wheel and buckled up his seatbelt.

"Buckle up your seatbelt, Y/N." When Y/N heard his voice, her orbs landed on his brown gaze in the rear view mirror, Y/N looked down and said.
"Oh! I am sorry, Thanks for telling me anyways," she said while doing her task and then smiled at him. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Mamma," Jae starts to whine when his attempts to get close to the window got failed, Y/N laughed at him and placed her hands under his armpits and made him stood up on her lap, as Jae grabbed the little space between the closed window with his small fist, he smiled when his sparkling doe eyes landed on the window.

Jungkook saw that, and sighed. There was a feeling in his heart where he wasn't aware of it, his heart was pounding whenever his gaze lands on his wife that mere emotions could bring something, something big in their life, If that possible then things would change drastically too, He ignited the engine and then roared the car to life. Jae starts to jump on her lap as she was smiling at his excitement.
Jungkook drove off from his mansion to the direction of bangtan dorm.

At Gucci store front

A lady in her black crop top with a denim jeans, with pair of white sneakers, she stood at front of the dress, her bub french hair cut which reached to her shoulder blades made her look more dominating, the dress she was gaze at, was tempting in her hazel eyes, the dress holds the authority of spark as the lady moved her slender fingers on the dress, caressing the curves of the dress which brought the smile on her strawberry painted lips,  she then grabbed the material from the waistline and the feeling of satin glowed her insides as she Just stared at it.

As she was busy admiring the dress, a lady in her blue blouse with a black tight skirt, came behind her and spoke.
"Mam, did you like the dress?" The professional voice reached in her ear drums as her hold on the dress losses and she turned behind her.

The lady was smiling with a professional essence on her lips, Jiye tugged her hair behind her ears and again she faced the dress, letting the worker faced by her back.

"Yes!" Her intense voice can tell how determined her mind was. She continued.
"I would like to have this dress for myself."
"Sure mam, please come to the counter for the billing," As she said, Jiye just nodded and the worker went away from there. Jiye pulled out the dress from the row and looked at it with a smirk and walked to the billing counter, when the billing was done, the casher gave her the dress in a black bag, with gucci spelled between it which made it look like a total expensive.

Reaching outside the store, she went to her car, pressing the button on the car key which follow the suit of beeping afterwards. When she heard the voice she went to that direction and stepped in her car before the steering wheel while closing the car door, igniting the engine she left from there.

Jiye penthouse

When she reached her penthouse, she parked the car at the parking lot, she got out from the car while with a hold of a black bag as she closed the car door behind her and went inside the luxury metal gate, the clashing of her shoes soles reached to the elevator as she pressed the button, waiting for a while, the elevator came and she went inside, she pressed the button for 20th floor.

After reaching her floor, she stepped out from the elevator and went to her penthouse, opening the door, she came into view of the expensive and luxury living room, attached with kitchen, a balcony where it had a giant glass window, giving the view of seoul bulidings and lights.

The room was surely screamed the dominance, while she was climbing the upstairs, the atmosphere of the house was calm, resting like no one lived here or maybe no one did, as she reached the particular dark mahogany door, she opened it and closed it behind her with a smirk she placed the bag on the bed and starts to strip herself while swaying like she was dancing, grabbing the hem of her crop top, she removed it and she then starts to opened the button of pants and then she removed it from her legs to, after stripping herself, the view of her lace black undergarments surely sparkled her sexiness as she took out the dress from the bag on the bed.

The dress was coloured with black, the deep v neck cut, which could possibly make the cleavage appear, the bodycon dress was something she always wanted to wear for Jungkook.

Jungkook.....

She loves him so much, right! So she would wear this, only for him as he one day he, himself claimed that, he wanted to see his girlfriend in a bodycon dress, she smiled remembering the times of her college with him as she hugged the dress, she closed her eyes.

"My Jungkook.....only mine," she mumbled as she opened her eyes and came close to her body mirror while walking there, with the dress in her grip.

"No one can separate him from me, not even god himself." She said as she wore the dress and when she wore it she then sat on the dressing stool, humming the song which was always hummed by Jungkook, only for her when they would cuddle each other at their dates. She smiled when she remembered that time while applying the wine red on her lips

Smooching her lips, she winked at herself in the mirror and stood up, from the dressing stool. Admiring herself she smiled with satisfaction.

"Jungkook will be happy to see me there, I know if not my own brother then why not my only boyfriend who will surely reveal me before everyone, everyone."   She spread her arms in the air, throwing her head back she smiled, closing her eyes as she twirled.

She stops and lands on the bed on her butt, as she crosses her legs over another and smirks
"Lets see, how will everyone react when they will see me there in the so called welcome party...." She chuckled evil-ly "....and most importantly the pathetic soul, the one who ruined my beautiful life by taking the love of my life. How she will react when her husband's ex appears before her......out of nowhere....." She shrugs but after that she laughed out darkly, the room filled with her laugh as she wiped her tears

"Oh god! Even thinking about that makes me laugh like Maniac then what will happen when I will see her....hmmm!" She rubs her chin and smiles creepily".....this is going to be funny or more precisely going to be more thrilling." She chuckles and stood up from the bed with a clap like a excited kid.

"I am so excited...." She squealed and went to her closet, when she opened the closet door, her eyes landed on the cabinet where so many different types and variety brands of footwears were placed.

"What should I wear?" She looked through the footwears when she remembered something and afterwards she smiles and chuckles.

"Jungkook loves black pencil heels...so I should wear them," as she took out the black pencil heels and wore around her feets and she admired it with a smile.

"Let's go and call Jungkook to pick me up," she said and reached to her night stand, grabbing her device with her slender fingers, she dialed Jungkook number with a never ending smile.

It rang but then it went to beep, her smile faded when she heard that voice which would never come by Jungkook. She gulped and again dialed his number, but it went with the same act like before, she again did it but it was the same and then she again called him but again it went to beep.

She gritted her teeth, the range in her blood sparks her nerves as her anger reached her mind. She tighten the grip around the phone and stood there while looking down at the device.

"How could you do this? Jungkook, I hoped that you will be by my side for this but....." She whispered. A pearl of tear dropped on her phone, as she landed on the bed with soft thud.

"I thought that atleast you would understand me but looks like you also don't want me to be there......" Her eyes spilled the tears like a fall as her makeup got ruined slowly, her mind in the maze of unnecessary thoughts of Jungkook going away from her, she can't bear the little thought of him away from her then how could he not pick up her phone.

How dare he?

She wiped her tears and sniffed, like a crazy female, she poked her inner cheeks and smirked, the dark smirk would tell that her mind was playing a game, a dirty game.

"Ok! Then...." She stood up, facing the body mirror, staring at her reflection
"....I never wanted to play dirty because I cared for you Jungkook but I think...you wanted dirty then let's play.....the dirtiest game......where you will be mine even if you don't like it. I will remove everyone who will come in my way to you even if its your own damn wife and somehow if you would also try to stop me then gods knows what will happen."

She said, the gaze she held was like she ought to do that, the determination in her words dripped in the atmosphere as her grip on the phone losses which causes to fall on the bed as she took the vase from the night stand when a Mirage of Jungkook with Y/N on the body mirror close to each other like they will kiss each other's lips, which blasted her mind, she, with tight grip on the vase she walked to the mirror and threw the vase on the mirror which broke into thousands of pieces, shattered around the room like her emotions. Eyes filled with tears, she gritted her teeth and screamed.

"NO! NO! I WILL NOT LET THAT BITCH TO TAKE MY JUNGKOOK AWAY FROM ME NO!!! IF SHE WILL SNATCH MY HAPPINESS THEN I WILL SNATCH HER HAPPINESS FROM HER TOO WHERE SHE WILL BE BROKEN LIKE THIS MIRROR PIECES......" she sniffed and fall down on her knees crying her eyes out, she came back to korea for Jungkook but who knew the cruel of her destiny, as she looked down at the pieces she took the sharp glass piece which was poking sharply in her shaky hands.

Jiye whispered "....I will do anything to take him away from her life, I will do anything and will go any extant just only for him." Her grip on the glass piece harden which pierced through her plam skin, blood dripping from her plam to the floor, mind in maze, the only roamed in her mind was taking back what's it's hers.

.............What Jiye will do? Will Y/N and Jungkook would know? What will happen next? Let's see.

AUTHOR POV:

6:45PM [EVENING]

Still in the car, Jungkook driving, cutting through the air, he drove to the desired destination as giggles of his wife and his son was roaming in the car atmosphere, He was calmly driving the car when his phone rang catching the attention of him and Y/N while the baby was unbothered because he was busy admiring the moving buildings and lights.

Jungkook took out his phone from his back pocket while moving up his butt, when he took out his phone he settled down then he moved his gaze to the screen and he saw who was calling him he gulped.

Jiye.....

Would he pick up the call now? He never rejects her calls but today he had to as he swipe up the red button. He sighed and placed the phone call close to him, on the seat. Y/N frowned when he cut the call, she was busy thinking about why he did that when her son jumped on her lap, catching her attention which got broke again in a milliseconds when his phone rang again.

He again looked at his phone and bite his lips, he sighed at the caller, with a lot of trouble to not to get caught infront of his wife he silent the phone which afterwards gets silence with no high pitched ringtone but again it rang so Y/N asked.

"Why aren't you picking up the call?" Jungkook gulped.
"It's....No--Nothing important. Just a spam call." He nervously laughs but Y/N wasn't fully agreed with him, she shrugged the thoughts of why not he picked up the call as she starts to focus to her son more.

While Jungkook mind went to Jiye, he was sacred now, he knows Jiye must be calling him for dates or missed him or Maybe for their night sex because now a days he wasn't on the regular term to met her when she came in korea from london, He never deciles her calls even if she was close but today he had to do that. Because there wasn't any choices to make.

Now he was totally unaware of the strings he had pulled out of the danger one, what will happen now? What Jiye was planning to do? Will she finally reveal herself? If yes then what will Y/N think of her sudden arrival or maybe her husband's cheating will disclose to her?

All questions of your answers will be given to you

Soon.....

Author note!

I am sorry for the late update guys because I was out of idea but now I have updated today. I hope you will like the chapter.

Take care and eat well
Stay tuned till last of "REGRETS" Journey <<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
4.9K 224 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
124K 4.9K 26
โI ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.โž [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] โ–บCEO AU โ–บArra...
294K 13.2K 42
โtheir relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweetโž started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ยฉ-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi