THE MASTERMIND (TAEKOOK)

By bangtan01377

SECRETS ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF LOVE it's a boy×boy fanfiction ⚠️ warning ⚠️ it's a horror story. creepy blo... More

∆1
∆2
∆4
∆5
∆6

∆3

181 25 19
By bangtan01377

In the night

Jk and tae was eating dinner in silent.... Umm to be honest... They were not like this before.... They used to be to happiest couple in the world but now ..... Jk's secret parted tae and him

Flashback

Tae and jk were walking down on the street..... It was night time so there was not so many people....

Suddenly Jk stopped walking...

Tae: what happened kook?

Jk just smiled and came in front of him . He got on his knees... And took out a ring box he opened the...

(It's made out of crystal but kind like glass. And golden one is jk's ring)

(It's there weeding ring too)

Jk: Tae will you marry me?

Tae :*also got in his knees and hugged tae* *crying* Yes.... I will..... I gladly will......

Jk:*smiling**hugging back*

Flashback ends

Jk: Umm... Tae?

Tae:*happy that jk was talking to him* Y-yes...

Jk: I'm going on a business trip tomorrow... For 1 month..

Tae: B-but why so suddenly kook?? We just shifted here ... And-

Jk: Taehyung... I'm not asking you I am telling you...

Saying that jk went from there without finishing his dinner....

Tae just looked down with teary eyes...and didn't say anything...

In the morning

Jk: I'm going..... Um will not you come to say me goodbye on the airport?

Tae was so sad .... He just looked at jk with teary eyes and nodded...

Here they are in the airport.... They are sitting on a banch.... Waiting for the flight...

Jk: *looking at tae*D-Do you want to tell me something??

Tae: *looking straight* *sigh* *looking at jk* Do you want to tell me something?

Jk: *sigh* Did anything happed?

Tae: What if I ask you the same?

Announcement:

The flight no 1377 has arrived.

Without saying anything jk went from there... Leaving a broken tae all alone.... Not even a goodbye......

One month later

Jk is here in Seoul.. his flight just landed.... Now he is waiting for his drive... To come and pick him up from here ...

After some moments

Jk's drive came to pick him up... He went inside the luxurious car... The car started....

He is in the midway to his house...... He was enjoying the view of outside..... It's was snowing....well it's winter so.... And suddenly his phone started to ringing... He saw the caller id and it was a unknown number... But he picked it up anyway.....

Tae:*panting* *crying* K-k-kook.... P-p-please help me *crying hard*.... P-please I-I am so scared....

Jk: *worried* Hey ,hey clam down.... And tell me what happened...?!?!

Tae: I-I d-don't know kook W-where I'm!!!!how I got here and when....*crying* I-I have no idea.......please help me... I-I wanna go home....

Jk: Don't cry, don't cry . Stop panicking first ok?? Relax . relax.And look around you ... Do you see a bus stop or a sign or store.. some name ?anything.. and where are you calling from?

Tae: y-yes there is sign board that s-says *********** please... Come fast And, *sniffing* and Iam in a telephone booth....

Jk: o-ok ok stay there hmm ?? Don't go anywhere !! Do you understand?and don't leave the damn phone booth ok?

Tae: y-yes kook but please H- hurry....

Jk: *to the driver* take me to ************ place Fast!!!

Driver: ok sir.

Time skips

Jk:*to the driver* listen we have to stop here!! Stop!!! Stop!!!! Stop!!!!

Jk got out from his car ... He run though the booth .... He saw though the booth's glass door that tae was sitting on the floor and he was a crying mess... He was so scared...

Jk: *trying to open the door* tae! Open the door...

Tae:no!

Jk:just open the door!!

Tae: no I-I scared!

Jk:tae!!
FOR GOD'S SAKE OPEN IT..... I'M JUNGKOOK!! YOUR HUSBAND!!!!

Tae: *HELL SCARED* N-no no NO!!! Please don't open the door

JK breaked the door and went to tae jk also crouch down...

Jk: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!GODDAMN IT

Tae: please.... No!

Jk: Clam down ,clam down clam down ,ok? just.....come on let's go

Noticed tae's hands.

Jk: OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE HAND'S ARE BLEEDING.... WHAT DID YOU DO TAE!!!!!!

TAE: K-kook smoke...... I saw smoke,*sob* a-a lot of smoke..

Jk:*cupping tae's face* there is no smoke tae...

Tae: no .... I-I saw fire... The was s-so much fire kook*crying*....

Jk: there is no fire-

Tae: no there is so much fire-

Jk: clam down,CLAM DOWN THERE IS NOTHING... LOOK.... !!

TAE:n-n-no

Jk:FOR GOD SAKE LET'S GO HOME TAE!!!!!!!!

In the house.

Tae was sitting on the sofa... Hugging his knees... And jk was on the opposite sofa looking at tae....

Jk: surely you didn't fly to that photo booth 40 km away from house right? Obviously you went there by your car.. so where is your car? And where is your phone!? How it's possible you don't remember anything

Tae: *looking at jk* *low voice*I-I don't know.. I don't know kook you have to believe me..

Jk : fine..... At least you remember why you steeped out of the house .

Tae: kook, there this gypsy woman I thought-

Jk: GYPSY WOMAN FOR WHAT !?? WHAT THE HELL TAE?

tae: she can get rid spirits...

(Actually tae told jk about the things he went though when jk was in a business trip.... Like a shadow... The eyes..)

Jk: THERE IS NO SPIRIT IN THIS HOUSE !!! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!!!!

tae: Stop yelling at me kook

Jk:*silent*

Tae: please...

Jk: ok...did you go there alone or did you with someone?

Tae was silently for some seconds and then his eyes widened in realization... He looked at his fingers...

Tae: *panicking* where is my ring!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY RING!!!!

tae run though the bedroom like a crazy horse .... Jk run after him...

Tae was searching his bag like crazy.... while crying

Tae: *crying hard* where it is..
*Sob* it was here...

After some moments He found his ring....he was so panicking that his hands were quivering so much that while he tried to wear the ring it fell for his hand and broke into two pieces... Seeing this tae started to cry more...

Tae:No!!!!! *Sob* How can this happen!!! Why it's happening to me!!!!! *Crying* no no no

He crouched down to collect the pieces..... With his quivering hands...

Seeing tae in this state jk was so worried... He run through him and picked him up from the ground and hugged him tightly

Tae: It's over kook!!! Its over..

Jk: shhhh relax...

Tae: how can this happen!!?

Jk: shhh tae , I will get it fixed tomorrow

Tae: It will all be over...

Jk : first thing in the morning shhh-

Tae: It will all be over...kook..

Jk: tae I-

Tae: everything will be over kook

Jk: nothing will happen , relax!

Tae: what do I do...

Jk: I'll get it shorte tae . I'll get it fixed ......

But but but they're unknown with the fact that there was a raven in the balcony... Watching them..... though the glass door.....

Did you guys liked it?

Love you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.4K 48
⬆️Top jungkook ⬇️bottom tae Older jungkook Younger tae Psycho tae How dare you let him touch you love?huhh?Was I giving you too much freedom?but don'...
3.5K 105 14
Kim Taehyung. world famous CEO and a single father. Cold and strict with kindhearted# who love his son more than anything. his son is his world. Ot...
786K 26.5K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
3.1K 207 4
Read the story to know more Cover is not mine Stay tuned Don't plagiarise trigger warning