Freind/ Lover application

By k3y_tyo_hrt

Js read. More

Js read.

95 13 10
By k3y_tyo_hrt

Nope.

Anyways now that I've got your attention guys pls pls pls go to LittleBby-san and check out her art work! I was shook when I saw her art cause wtfreak!

Anyways make sure to leave a comment and vote ty!

Oh and relax it's all gonna work out stop clenching your jaw and calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 292 186
๐– ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ๐— (๐–บ๐—„๐–บ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ...
69.6K 3.2K 33
It started in instagram.... where you were first my hater then you became my lover Bangpink Fanfic #1 ; YoonSoo ยฉjeonginified- Started- 11/1/17 End...
67.3K 2.1K 23
We all wonder what will happen after we die right? Do you want to know some strange and scary facts about DEATH? Here are some facts about death you...
1K 238 18
The sound of keyboards typing softly, the aroma of candle wax strong, and the smell of freshly baked pie baking in the oven is all one desires. Vienn...