Book 1 : Master Mo, Your Wife...

By AnaS28653

THIS IS NOT MY STORY..... WHEN I WAS READING IT .....I SEARCH FOR EVERY CHAPTER IN DIFFRENT WEBSITE... SO I T... More

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-89
90-96
97-102
103-109
110-115
116-124
125-130
131-140
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-225
226-231
232-239
240-247
248-255
256-264
265-272
273-280

141-150

89 0 2
By AnaS28653

141

Su Qiumeng was furious. She pointed at the bedside table and said, "Little Yuan, help mom get her bag from the drawer."

Su Yuan did not know what her mother wanted to do, so she pulled open the drawer and took out a gray cloth bag.

Su Qiumeng took the cloth bag, unzipped it, and took out a small cloth bag sewn from rags. She stuffed it into Su Yuan's hands and said, "Little Yuan, there's 12000 Yuan inside. Is it enough to buy a computer?"

Looking at the tattered little cloth bag in her hand, Su Yuan's nose suddenly twitched, and her eyes became wet.

"What's wrong? You child, why aren't you saying anything?" Su Qiumeng moved closer to Su Yuan and touched her head. She then realized that her daughter was dressed very differently today.

"Aunty Su, I'll be going out now. I'll bring the computer to Miss Su in a moment. She can use it first."

"I'll have to trouble you then," Su Qiumeng said.

The nurse smiled at Su Qiumeng and left the ward.

After the door was closed, Su Yuan's emotions calmed down. She placed the bag back into her mother's hands and said, "Mom, you can keep this money. I don't want it."

Su Yuan looked up at her mother.

"Why are you crying?" Even though Su Yuan was not crying, Su Qiumeng could tell from her slightly red eyes.

"No, something got into my eyes. It's red from rubbing." As she said that, she deliberately rubbed her eyes hard. Her eyes, which were originally only slightly red, were even redder now.

"Aiya, you can't rub your eyes. It's not good for your eyes." Su Qiumeng quickly pulled out a tissue and used it to pry open Su Yuan's eyes. She looked around for a long time, but she could not see anything. This child was indeed lying to her. She sighed in her heart and did not expose him.

Even if her daughter did not say it, Su Qiumeng knew that Bai Weiguang was not a good person since he was young. If he could treat his daughter well, even a pig would climb a tree!

Back then, she had no other choice but to send Su Yuan back to the Bai family. She only hoped that she could at least protect her daughter as she grew up, but now it seemed that her daughter had suffered a lot in secret. When she thought of this, she felt as if her heart had been pierced by a needle.

Su Yuan immediately noticed her mother's emotional fluctuation. Even though she did not know what her mother was thinking, she was sure that it had something to do with her.

"Mom, look at what I brought you. They're all your favorite dishes!" Su Yuan quickly changed the topic and placed the takeaway food on the table one by one. Then, she quietly put the small cloth bag back into the drawer.

Just by looking at the packaging, Su Qiumeng could tell that the woman did not buy the food from a cheap restaurant. "How much did you spend on these dishes?"

Su Yuan passed the chopsticks to Su Qiumeng. "Mom, don't worry about us. We won't be poor anymore." She had intended to reassure her mother, but who knew that Su Qiumeng would fall silent after hearing this. She held the chopsticks in her hand and did not move for a long time.

"Mom?" Su Yuan called out.

"Little Yuan, do you still remember what mom once told you?" Su Qiumeng said with a serious expression.

"Ah?" Su Yuan was just about to take a bite of the steamed turbot and didn't understand what her mother meant.

Su Qiumeng's face changed. "You...are you?" She did not know how to continue.

Su Yuan placed the most succulent fish belly into her bowl and asked, "Mom, what is it?"

Su Qiumeng gritted her teeth and asked, "Little Yuan, tell mom the truth. Where have you been staying the past two nights?"

Su Yuan's hand paused and she looked at her mother.

The mother and daughter looked at each other, and Su Yuan immediately understood what her mother meant. She quickly said, "Mom, what are you thinking? Mo Ting and I aren't in the kind of relationship you're thinking of."

Su Qiumeng did not believe him at all. "Then tell me. What's your relationship with her?" She asked. Then, she looked at the clothes her daughter was wearing. Although she had lived in the countryside, there was a TV in the countryside. She had seen this kind of clothes on TV shows and it was obvious that it was expensive.

Su Yuan knew that if she did not explain herself, Su Qiumeng would definitely give Mo Ting a phone call. That dog man had left his name card for his mother.

After hearing Su Yuan's confession, Su Qiumeng still did not let her go. "Where are you going to live after you leave the Bai family? You're a girl, you can't just share an apartment with anyone. It's too dangerous!"

Su Qiumeng nagged on and on, and Su Yuan could not take it anymore. She had no choice but to call Gu Qin in front of her mother and ask him to help rent a house. Only then did her mother stop.

142

Su Yuan let her mother eat first and found a set of her old clothes from her luggage to change into. After all, she was not the daughter of a rich family, so she really could not get used to wearing this kind of dress. It was too restrictive. After changing her clothes, she felt that she could finally breathe freely. This dress was definitely expensive, so she folded it carefully and prepared to return it to Mo Ting.

At this moment, the nurse who had been chatting with her mother came over. "Miss Su."

The nurse called out to Su Yuan, then glanced at the door, signaling for her to leave.

Su Yuan said a few words to her mother and then followed the nurse out of the ward.

Outside, the Vice Director and a few unfamiliar doctors were waiting for her. "Miss Su."

"There's something I need to discuss with you," said the Vice Director of the hospital as he came up to her.

After that, they sat in the resting area outside the ward. "Here's what happened. Yesterday, the Bai family's old Madam, Zhang Huilan, contacted me through various channels, asking me to come to the nursing home to see Madam Su. But today, she had come to him on her own and was now waiting outside the sanatorium. Do you see it? If you don't want to see them, we'll just ignore them or get the security guards to drive them away."

The Vice Director had been observing Su Yuan's expression as he spoke. Before he told Su Yuan, he had already reported to the big boss, and the answer was, "It's up to Miss Su to decide."

Su Yuan did not find it strange that Zhang Huilan wanted to visit her mother. After all, they were not the ones in the wrong, and they did not need to hide. "Let them in."

Back in the ward, Su Qiumeng had not had her dinner yet. To be exact, she had not eaten since Su Yuan left.

"Little Yuan, what's wrong?" Su Qiumeng put down her chopsticks and looked at her daughter worriedly.

Su Yuan sat by the bed and held her mother's hand. Probably because of her body condition, her mother's hand was a little colder than normal people's. She wrapped her mother's hand in her own and said calmly, "The Bai family is here."

Su Qiumeng thought that the doctor had kept her in the dark and told her that her condition had worsened. She did not expect the Bai family to be here!

Su Qiumeng's usual gentle expression was replaced by an angry one, "You're just in time. I have something to ask them!"

...

Outside the Sanatorium.

A black BMW business car stopped by the roadside.

In the car, Zhang Huilan leaned on her walking stick and closed her eyes to rest. Fu Xinlian and Bai Yurou sat in the back. Fu Xinlian's expression was haggard and her eyes were dark. Bai Yurou, on the other hand, was dressed exquisitely. She was even wearing the dress she was wearing for the ceremony. Her makeup was exquisite and she looked full of energy. It was a stark contrast to Fu Xinlian who was beside her.

After alighting from the car, Zhang Huilan kept reminding Fu Xinlian and Bai Yurou, "The purpose of us coming here is to get on good terms with Su Yuan. Su Yuan is very important to the Bai family now! After you go in, mind your words. Su Yuan doesn't have a good temper. Also, when you apologize, you must be sincere. As long as Su Yuan agrees to hold a press conference for the Bai family, I promise you that the position of the Bai family's matriarch will always be yours."

At this moment, the bodyguard suddenly asked respectfully, "Old Madam, the sanatorium has sent someone over."

After alighting from the car, Zhang Huilan kept reminding Fu Xinlian and Bai Yurou, "The purpose of us coming here is to get on good terms with Su Yuan. Su Yuan is very important to the Bai family now! After you go in, mind your words. Su Yuan doesn't have a good temper. Also, when you apologize, you must be sincere. As long as Su Yuan agrees to hold a press conference for the Bai family, I promise you that the position of the Bai family's matriarch will always be yours. When Yurou enters the entertainment industry, the Bai family will do everything they can to make her famous!"

Fu Xinlian lowered her head and listened, so no one could see her expression.

The group of them went upstairs and arrived at the door of Su Qiumeng's ward. The Vice Director was already waiting for them. "Old Madam."

Zhang Huilan stepped forward and said with a smile, "Thank you for your trouble."

The Vice Director made a gesture of invitation, but he did not leave. Zhang Huilan knocked on the door.

"Enter." A cold female voice was heard from the ward.

Zhang Huilan clenched her walking stick tightly, then pushed the door open and entered the ward. "Little Yuan, Qiumeng."

Su Yuan was scooping soup for her mother when she suddenly heard such an affectionate call. Her hands could not help but tremble and her stomach started to churn.

Su Qiumeng raised her head and looked at the door. Zhang Huilan and the other two entered the ward one after another.

Zhang Huilan's expression was still okay, but a little unnatural. However, Fu Xinlian and Bai Yurou's expressions were not that good.

Surprise, disbelief, unwillingness, anger, and jealousy. All the emotions were clearly displayed on his face. His facial features were a little distorted. Just looking at it made him lose his appetite.

Su Qiumeng retracted her gaze and took the bowl of ginseng chicken soup from her daughter. She took a sip and said, "Qiumeng, we heard you were sick, so we came to see you." Zhang Huilan made her opening remarks, then turned around to glare at Bai Yurou.

Bai Yurou finally recovered from the shock of seeing Su Qiumeng in such a luxurious Ward. She walked over and handed the fruit basket to Su Yuan, "Aunt Qiumeng, sister, this is a small token of our appreciation, I hope you won't mind."

143

Aunt Qiumeng? Su Yuan raised her head and looked at Bai Yurou. She was blinking her big eyes pitifully, looking pitiful and innocent. It was as if she was not the one who called her mother a bitch! She had just stolen her proposal, and now she dared to show up in front of her.

Was she too bold, or did she think that Su Yuan was easy to bully?

Su Yuan retracted her gaze and looked at the fruit basket, which was filled with imported fruits. we appreciate it, but please take the food away. My mom does not eat fruits. Su Yuan said coldly.

The smile on Bai Yurou's face froze. The hand holding the fruit basket froze in mid-air, not knowing what to do. She turned to look at Zhang Huilan for help.

At this moment, Fu Xinlian suddenly strode forward and took the fruit basket from Bai Yurou's hands. She placed it on the bedside table, "Little Yuan, this is your grandma's kind intentions. Su Qiumeng can't eat it, but you can."

She then opened the fruit basket and took out two Buddha fruits. "Go and wash up."

Bai Yurou took it in shock, but she could not say anything, so she took it to the bathroom. How do I wash the fruit? She did not even wash it! Her mother actually wanted her to serve that b*tch mother and daughter!

She was so angry that she gritted her teeth. Was it not just a top scorer? Did he have to make the whole family lower their heads? When she looked through the proposal, she would see who was better, Su Yuan or Bai Yurou!

Bai Yurou turned on the tap. First, she threw the Buddha fruit into the trash can. Then, she felt that it was not enough, so she took out the fruit with a piece of tissue and threw it into the toilet. After a while, she used the toothbrush and cup in the bathroom to take the Buddha fruit out of the toilet.

"Oh, you want me to serve you to eat fruits? Eat sh*t!"

When Bai Yurou came out of the bathroom, there were a few nurses in the room.

Su Qiumeng had finished her meal and the nurse came over to clean up.

Zhang Huilan and the other two were immediately left aside.

The young nurses were especially nice to Su Qiumeng. Not only did they clear the dishes, but they also made the bed. Before the nurse left, Zhang Huilan's sharp eyes caught a clear line of words printed on the bag the nurse took out. The EL hotel was the only seven-star hotel in the global assessment.

Bai Yurou walked over with a smile and handed the Buddha fruit to Su Yuan. "Sister, the Buddha fruit is imported. You can't find it in most fruit stores. Try it." Her smile was very sincere, and her eyes were clear.

Su Yuan looked at the fruit wrapped in tissue paper in Bai Yurou's hand and suddenly called out to a nurse, "Excuse me, do you have a fruit knife?"

"Yes, please wait a moment, Ms. Su." The nurse replied.

After a while, the nurse came back with a fruit knife and a tray. Then, he reached out to Bai Yurou for some fruit. "Just give it to me,"

Bai Yurou glanced at the nurse and bit her lip. She handed the fruit to the nurse unwillingly.

The Buddha fruit had a sweet and refreshing smell. After it was cut open, a faint fragrance immediately filled the ward. It was very pleasant.

After they were done cutting the fruit, Su Yuan suddenly said, "Those who can come are all guests. I'm just borrowing flowers to present to Buddha. Everyone, please have some."

Then, the nurse walked over to Zhang Huilan with a tray. Zhang Huilan did not refuse and picked up a piece.

When the nurse arrived in front of Bai Yurou, Bai Yurou looked at the fruits in front of her with a complicated expression.

Su Yuan said playfully, "What's wrong? You're not giving me face?"

Bai Yurou bit her lips and was about to find an excuse to say that she did not feel like eating, but Fu Xinlian beat her to it, "This is for you. Hurry up and take it. Don't you like to eat Buddha fruits?"

"Yurou!" Zhang Huilan also shouted in dissatisfaction.

Bai Yurou had no other choice but to take one. After that, the nurse was about to leave, but she did not ask if Su Yuan wanted to eat.

"No!" Bai Yurou panicked. "We bought the fruit for you. Why aren't you eating it?"

Hearing this, the nurse stopped and looked at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan looked at the nurse, signaling her to be fine. She then said, "Since you guys sent it to me, it's up to me to decide whether I eat it or not and when I eat it. What's wrong? Miss Bai, do you think that I'm treating you guys with fruits is too unsightly, so you're making things difficult for me?"

"You!"

"Yurou!" Fu Xinlian hurriedly stopped Bai Yurou, "Your sister didn't give you poison, eat it!"

"Mom!" Bai Yurou was on the verge of breaking down. The fruit had been washed with toilet water. How could she eat it?

How would Fu Xinlian know about this? She immediately took a bite, "It's quite sweet."

Zhang Huilan finished her piece as well, leaving only Bai Yurou untouched.

Under the pressure of her grandmother and mother, she had to eat the Buddha fruit. Her expression was twisted as if she had really eaten poison.

144

Outside the ward, the Vice Director and his men had been standing guard at the door. Ever since the last incident, he had been keenly aware that the mother and daughter in the ward had a close relationship with the big boss. Now that the director had been removed from his position, if he wanted to be promoted as the director, he had to guard the mother and daughter well. This was the fastest way he could grasp.

At this moment, a deep and rhythmic sound of footsteps came from the depths of the corridor. Everyone subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound. When the Vice President saw who it was, he was shocked and quickly greeted with a smile, "President Mo, why are you here?"

Mo Ting could not get anything out of Chen Yi, so he directly looked for Su Yuan.

For the big boss to appear at the nursing home at a time like this, he definitely was not doing it for someone else. The Vice President had a good eye as he led Mo Ting toward the door of Su Qiumeng's room, "President Mo, the Bai family has been inside for almost 15 minutes. I've been standing guard at the door. Miss Su is very powerful, she didn't suffer any losses."

Mo Ting glanced at the Vice Director with a sense of admiration.

The Vice President was extremely excited; he knew he had hit the right spot. Just as he was about to knock on Mo Ting's door, he was stopped by Mo Ting.

Mo Ting stood at the entrance of the room. There was a small round glass on the door that allowed him to see the situation inside. He leaned over and happened to hear Su Yuan's cold voice. "I'm sorry. I think I've already made it very clear. I will never step into the Bai family again. From now on, I will never have any relationship with the Bai family."

"But you still have to worry about your mother's condition, right? The 6 million that Weiguang gave you definitely isn't enough. Come back, you're the daughter of the Bai family, it's not good for you to be wandering outside."

...

The room was still filled with chatter. Through the small glass window, Mo Ting could not see Su Yuan, so he retracted his gaze, stood up straight and said to Fu Wen, "Let's go to the office." It was better for Little Yuan to handle her own family matters, and he believed that she could handle it well. Even if the Bai family had any ill intentions, he would still have time to take action.

...

In the ward, Zhang Huilan was still trying to persuade her.

Bai Yurou, on the other hand, looked around the ridiculously luxurious ward. Her eyes were fixed on the expensive equipment beside Su Qiumeng's bed, the custom-made bed, and all sorts of expensive furniture. Her jealousy gradually surged and quickly overwhelmed her rationality. She clenched her fists in frustration. When she was arrested by the police, she had heard her mother say that she would stay in the sanatorium for a few days to recuperate, but she had booked a four-person room because a single room was expensive. If even the Bai family felt that it was too expensive, it meant that the daily bed fee for a single room must be outrageously expensive. Su Qiumeng was just a village woman, how could she afford a single room? It was all because she had taken the 6 million from her father. It was her money! Everything in the Bai family was hers, and she had the right to use the Bai family's assets! Sooner or later, she would make Su Yuan, this village girl, regret coming back to the Bai family, regret being born into this world!

Zhang Huilan threw out a lot of reasoning, but Su Yuan didn't listen to a single word. It went in one ear and out the other.

Su Qiumeng, on the other hand, was the one who listened. She said coldly, "Old Madam, a year and a half ago, I begged Bai Weiguang to take Su Yuan in because I didn't have long to live. I didn't want my daughter to be all alone in the world, so I sent her to the Bai family. I was thinking, no matter what, Su Yuan is Bai Weiguang's biological daughter, so he would at least treat her a little better." At this point, Su Qiumeng paused and glanced at the faces of the three people. Then, her expression changed. "But I was wrong. Not only did you treat my daughter badly, but you also bullied her. You didn't even call the police immediately when she was kidnapped and let her be taken away. Now, you want my daughter to return to the Bai family again? You must be dreaming!"

Su Yuan had been lazily leaning against the headboard, but when she heard her mother's words, she immediately sat up straight and looked at her mother.

Su Qiumeng's expression was filled with anger and tears were welling up in her eyes. Su Yuan's heart ached. She finally found out. She had long known that these things could not be hidden, but she did not expect her to find out so early.

Zhang Huilan had never expected Su Qiumeng to use the kidnapping incident against her. Her face turned red and white, and she could not say a word for a long time.

Suddenly, Bai Yurou stepped forward and said, "Aunt Qiumeng, please don't blame grandma. Actually, I was the one to blame for what happened that day." Bai Yurou suddenly took the blame for the kidnapping.

"Are you done? Shut up!" Su Qiumeng shouted angrily, interrupting Bai Yurou. She was usually good-tempered, but her daughter had been kidnapped. How could she be fooled by Bai Yurou's words?

145

"Is she better in her studies or looks than my Su Yuan? Get out, all of you! Don't think that I don't know what you're here for today. I'll tell you one more time, my daughter's surname is Su, not Bai. Don't even think about taking advantage of my daughter!"

Bai Yurou was taken aback, and anger appeared on her face. Then, as if she suddenly thought of something, she quickly said, "Aunt Qiumeng, big sister is also applying for the acting major in Aixi films, right? I studied that major, but I entered university a year earlier than her. I'm about to be in my second year. What happened at sister's birthday party was all my fault, but don't worry, I'll protect sister well in university. I..."

"You're protecting Little Yuan?" Su Qiumeng sat up straight and looked at Fu Xinlian, "Is this the good daughter that you, the matriarch of the Bai family, raised? You disregarded our sisterly relationship and caused my daughter to be kidnapped. Now, you even dare to say in front of me that you'll protect my Little Yuan? What did she have to protect him? Is she better in her studies or looks than my Su Yuan? Get out, all of you! Don't think that I don't know what you're here for today. I'll tell you one more time, my daughter's surname is Su, not Bai. Don't even think about taking advantage of my daughter!" Her tone was very heated, and the device monitoring her body next to her immediately made a harsh alarm.

"Mom!" Su Yuan looked at her mother worriedly.

The Vice Director rushed into the ward with the doctors as soon as he heard the alarm.

Su Qiumeng saw the security guard standing outside the ward and did not stand on ceremony. She pointed at Zhang Huilan and the other two and ordered, "Chase the three of them out. If they come to the sanatorium again, beat them up and drive them out!"

The security guards heard the order and swarmed forward. In an instant, the ward was filled with screams. The security guards were all professionally trained, and in less than five seconds, the three of them were taken out.

The doctor quickly gave Su Qiumeng a full-body examination and confirmed that there were no major problems with her body. It was just that she had been too emotional just now and her heart was beating a little too fast.

After the Vice Director left with the doctors, the mother and daughter were left in the ward. Su Yuan knew that her mother had something to ask, so she pulled a chair over and sat by the bed.

Su Qiumeng's eyes were still red, and there were still tears in the corners of her eyes. Su Yuan pulled out a tissue to help her mother wipe them away, but Su Qiumeng turned her head away and refused to let her. The next moment, Su Qiumeng slapped Su Yuan's shoulder. "Little Yuan, are you still not going to tell mommy the truth?"

Su Yuan pursed her lips and had no choice but to confess to her mother about her kidnapping after her rebirth.

Su Qiumeng's face was filled with shock, fear, and lingering fear. Her face was deathly pale as she struggled to sit up straight on the bed. She held Su Yuan's hand and said, "Stand up and let mom see if you're hurt. Do you have a moment?"

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm really fine." Su Yuan stood up and said. After she finished speaking, she was afraid that her mother would not believe her, so she even turned around on the spot, kicked her legs, and stretched her arms.

However, Su Qiumeng still did not believe it. That was a real kidnapping of her daughter, and she did not dare to think further.

"Mom doesn't believe you. Take off your clothes and let mom see if you're injured. Also, did the Bai family beat you up? They must have hit you. Do you have scars?"

Su Qiumeng's expression was serious and she was not joking.

Su Yuan did not know whether to laugh or cry, but she could not go against her mother's wishes. She knew her mother's temper, and if she did not strip for her to see today, this matter would not be over.

Su Qiumeng carefully examined her daughter's chest, back, and limbs. After confirming that there were no injuries, she heaved a sigh of relief and lay back down on the bed.

Su Yuan slowly put on her clothes. Actually, it was not that she was not injured, but her old injuries had already recovered and could not be seen.

Before the college entrance examination, she devoted herself to her studies and hid in her room all day long, so the Bai family could not find an excuse to beat her.

"Mom, I didn't lie to you, did I? I'm really not injured and I wasn't kidnapped either. Mo Ting, on the other hand, was injured. He broke his leg during the kidnapping." Su Yuan said.

After Mo Ting heard that Su Yuan had asked security to chase the Bai family out, he immediately rushed to the hospital room. When he reached the door of the ward, he found that the round glass was blocked by a towel, but it was not fully blocked. He could vaguely see a figure. Just as he was about to take a closer look, he heard a cold voice from the door. "Who's outside?"

Su Yuan asked when she heard the noise at the door. She had already locked the door, so she thought the nurse had brought her mother her medicine. She buttoned her shirt as she walked toward the door. Just as she was about to open the door, she heard Mo Ting's deep voice, "Little Yuan, it's me."

Su Yuan opened the door and saw Mo Ting. She was not surprised, when the Bai family arrived, the Vice Director had already told her that Mo Ting had been notified. She just did not expect Big Boss Mo to run over directly.

Just as Mo Ting was about to say something, his gaze suddenly shifted downwards.

146

The neckline of Su Yuan's cotton shirt was a little wide open, revealing her fair collarbones. Under her right collarbones, there was a red mole, which was very eye-catching.

Mo Ting raised an eyebrow as he leaned in closer to Su Yuan and asked, "What are you doing? You're not even dressed properly?"

Su Yuan froze, she felt Mo Ting was too close to her, his breath was blowing against her forehead.

Mo Ting reached out his hand to help her button up. By the time Su Yuan reacted and wanted to reject him, Mo Ting had already buttoned up her shirt and moved back to a normal distance.

"Who's outside?" Su Qiumeng peeked out the door, but all she could see was the corner of Mo Ting's shirt, "Is President Mo here? Quickly invite him in to sit."

Mo Ting looked into the room, "Auntie, I'm here to see you."

Su Yuan bit her lip as she turned around and led Mo Ting into the room.

Fu Wen followed behind Mo Ting with three bodyguards. The four of them were carrying bags of various sizes into the hospital room. There were all sorts of food and daily necessities inside.

"Auntie, I didn't know what you were lacking, so I bought some." Mo Ting replied.

Su Qiumeng was stunned when she saw that the empty corner was suddenly filled with all kinds of things.

Su Yuan did not take Mo Ting seriously as she replied, "Find a place to sit."

Mo Ting laughed as he stood still.

Fu Wen and the bodyguards put down the things and quickly left the ward.

The hospital room immediately fell silent. Last time, Mo Ting had come in a hurry and his leg was still injured, so they only had a short chat before he left.

Su Qiumeng did not know much about him. She only knew that he was born into a rich family and was a gentle person. She did not know anything else. However, it was different this time. In the past two days, whenever she chatted with the nurses, they would mention Mo Ting. The young nurses did not know what she wanted to know, so they told her everything they knew.

It turned out, Mo Ting's family was not an ordinary rich family, they were the number one rich family in City A. He was not a child from a rich family, but the head of the family, a big figure who could affect the economy of China with a casual move of his fingers. He did not know if it was a good thing that his daughter had saved such a person.

Su Qiumeng's attitude toward Mo Ting was much more respectful and distant than their first meeting, "You're such a rude child. Hurry up and bring a chair over for President Mo."

After hearing her mother's words, Su Yuan couldn't refute. She unwillingly moved a chair next to Mo Ting and said coldly, "Please have a seat, President Mo."

Mo Ting raised an eyebrow but did not say a word as he sat down in his chair.

Facing Mo Ting again, Su Qiumeng was a little nervous and uneasy. For a long time, she did not know what to say. After a long while, she asked, "President Mo, your legs..."

Mo Ting smiled and said, "Thank you for your concern, Auntie. Little Yuan has already treated my leg."

Her daughter had cured him? Su Qiumeng looked at Su Yuan in disbelief.

Su Yuan waved her hand and said, "Brother Little Yang used a formula before, I'll remember it."

"You remember it? When did you remember it? How old were you at that time? what would you do if you remembered one wrong medicine?" Su Qiumeng said worriedly.

Su Yuan had a lively personality since she was young and had a good relationship with the children in the village. She often went to the village doctor's house to play.

Su Qiumeng did not doubt her daughter's words, she simply looked at Mo Ting's legs.

"You're really too much, how could you let her treat you? She was just a child. Sigh, is your leg really fine? Everything's fine?"

Mo Ting immediately stood up and took a few steps, "Don't worry, Auntie. Little Yuan's medical skills are excellent. My leg is completely fine."

Only then did Su Qiumeng relax a little. "Don't walk around. Sit down quickly. It takes a hundred days to recover from a bone injury. If you can, try not to move your legs."

"Alright," he said. Mo Ting obediently sat down.

Su Qiumeng was taken aback. Why was the head of the number one wealthy family so obedient to her?

"Fruit or water?" Su Yuan noticed the strange atmosphere between her mother and Mo Ting so she asked.

"Have some fruits, they're quite fresh. They've just been picked up," Su Qiumeng paused and continued, "Little Yuan's grandmother sent them over just now. She said that they were all imported fruits, so they should be pretty good."

Mo Ting nodded his head, "I'll listen to Auntie."

Hearing this, Su Yuan directly picked out a few fruits and two handfuls of cherries from the fruit basket.

Little Yuan, go and borrow a fruit knife from the nurse and cut the fruit. Su Qiumeng suddenly said.

"Oh, okay." Su Yuan did not think much of it and left the ward.

Only Su Qiumeng and Mo Ting were left in the room. After her daughter left, Su Qiumeng lifted her blanket and was about to get out of bed when Mo Ting held her back, "Auntie, this is..."

147

Su Qiumeng grabbed onto Mo Ting's arm as her entire body trembled, "President Mo, I know everything now. You deliberately hid it from me that day. I know everything about my daughter's kidnapping. You saved her and even injured her leg because of it. I have no way to repay your kindness." As she spoke, tears welled up in her eyes.

Mo Ting quickly pulled out a tissue and handed it to her, "Auntie, I wasn't the only one who saved her during the kidnapping incident. Little Yuan also saved me. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to escape on my own. She also cured my leg, so I should be the one thanking her."

Mo Ting had lived for so many years, but he had never encountered a situation like this. He was never good at coaxing people, but the person crying in front of him was his future mother-in-law. No, it was his mother-in-law. What should he do? If Su Yuan came back and found Su Qiumeng crying, Mo Ting would suddenly feel a lot of pressure. He suddenly thought of what Fu Wen had said to him on the way here.

[President Mo, this time, the Bai family came to cause trouble. I think the Madam will definitely let them in, give them a good scolding, and only let them go after venting her anger. When you go to the ward, you must show your loyalty to the old Madam. The old lady would definitely listen to him. The way I see it, the Madam won't be affected by force or persuasion. Why don't you change your way of thinking and first attack the people around the Madam, such as friends and relatives? As long as they put in a good word for you, Madam might be soft-hearted.]

To woo the people around her? Mo Ting felt that this was a good idea.

Fu Wen also said, [If you want to gain the old Madam's trust and good impression, you must be sincere and let her feel your feelings for the Madam. Only then will she believe that you are serious about the Madam and help you speak up.]

Mo Ting thought about these words over and over again before he said to Su Qiumeng in a serious tone, "Auntie, don't worry. With me around, I won't let Little Yuan fall into danger again. I'll protect her. In City A, she can do whatever she wants."

Hearing this, Su Qiumeng stopped crying as she looked at Mo Ting with a complicated expression. After a long moment of hesitation, she gritted her teeth and said, "President Mo, your family background is too prominent. My Little Yuan is just a little girl from a mountain village. I don't have high expectations of her. I don't expect her to have high achievements or wealth. I only hope that she can live a stable and happy life. The two of you are really not suitable for each other. there are many people in A city who are worthy of you, why waste your time?" Su Qiumeng did not know if what she said was right or wrong, but as a mother, she had already made the mistake once and did not want to make the same mistake again.

The Bai family was Su Yuan's family, but they all treated her like this. Mo Ting was just an outsider, and he was someone with so much power, how could she trust him? Could she really hand Little Yuan over to him just because he had given her a second glance?

Hearing this, Mo Ting's expression turned serious, "Auntie, for as long as I can remember, I've never liked anyone else. I truly like Little Yuan. My feelings for her are genuine."

Su Qiumeng was silent for a long time before she stared into her eyes and asked, "How sincere can your heart be?"

Just as Mo Ting was about to speak, Su Yuan returned, "The kirin fruit is a little sour, but the cherry is pretty good. It's especially sweet." She ate as she walked and handed the kirin fruit that she had mentioned was sour to Mo Ting.

Mo Ting received the kirin fruit and took a bite.

"Doesn't it feel sour?" Without waiting for Mo Ting's response, Su Yuan placed the other half of the kirin fruit into his hands, "If it doesn't count, then eat it all. Don't waste it."

"Little Yuan." Su Qiumeng gave her daughter a reproachful look. How could she let her guest eat sour fruits?

"President Mo, if you don't want to eat, put it aside." Su Yuan said.

"It's fine. It's already been cut open. Someone will have to eat it." After saying that, he took another bite without changing his expression.

The corner of Su Yuan's eyes twitched. She had not even eaten, but she already felt her teeth aching.

Su Qiumeng's eyes flickered as she watched the interaction between the two.

At this time, Su Yuan pulled a chair over and sat beside Mo Ting. She handed him two cherries to ease the sourness and started to chat.

Su Yuan replied, "Aren't you busy this afternoon? How come you have time to come over?"

"I couldn't get through to you on the phone," Mo Ting replied, "I had no choice but to come over."

Su Yuan said, "Oh, my phone's out of battery. I'm too lazy to charge it. No one's looking for me anyway."

Just as Mo Ting was about to pick up a cherry, his hand suddenly stopped in its tracks. He then looked at Su Yuan with an expression that said, "Am I not somebody?"

Su Yuan pretended not to see and smiled. "My mother is doing fine now. Thank you for taking the time to visit her. You're so busy, so you should go."

148

This order was so sudden that even Su Qiumeng could not stand it. Little Yuan, President Mo has not finished his fruit.

Su Yuan looked at Mo Ting's hand that was still in the air, "It's fine, it's the same if you take it and eat it on the way. He's a busy man, he can't waste his time here. What do you think, President Mo?"

Mo Ting helplessly pulled his hand back. He could not understand why the little girl was so against him.

He suddenly ignored Su Yuan and looked at Su Qiumeng. "Auntie, I'm actually here today for your matter."

Su Yuan frowned, suddenly having a bad feeling.

Mo Ting replied, "If the Bai family can find us once, they'll definitely come again. If Auntie wants to recuperate in peace, it's not appropriate for her to stay here."

It had to be said, Mo Ting's words made sense. The Su Yuan now was a hot cake for the Bai family. Now that the Bai family had been rejected by her, they would definitely not look for her directly. They would look for her mother next time.

This time, she just happened to run into it. What if the Bai family sent people to harass her mother the next time she was busy or went to school?

Su Yuan subconsciously clenched her fists.

Mo Ting looked at Su Yuan and hesitated for a moment before saying, "The environment of Yingluo's Villa is very quiet and the conditions are good. Most importantly, it's impossible for people to cause trouble there, so it's very suitable for recuperation. Why don't you let Auntie stay at my place?"

Without waiting for Su Yuan to answer, Su Qiumeng immediately objected, "No, how can I stay in your house? I'm already very grateful to you for being able to stay in such a good sanatorium. I can't trouble you anymore. No, no."

Su Yuan lowered her eyes and didn't say anything, as if she was conflicted.

Mo Ting struck while the iron was hot, "Little Yuan, let Auntie stay in the villa. That way, she can properly recuperate."

...

When she left the Golden Water Bay Villa this morning, Su Yuan had sworn in her heart that she would never come back to this damn place again. In the end, she was slapped in the face in less than half a day. The facts had proven that one should never swear casually.

Aunt Du had already received Mo Ting's notice and had all the servants wait at the entrance to welcome them.

Su Qiumeng was shocked by such a huge scene. However, seeing her daughter's calm expression, she felt that she could not embarrass her daughter, so she suppressed the shock in her heart.

Mo Ting did not arrange a room for Su Yuan. Instead, he let her decide, "Little Yuan, haven't you seen all the rooms in my house? You can just arrange it for Auntie."

Su Yuan's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head. She had only been here once, what did he mean by 'seen everything'? Did he have to say something that could be easily misunderstood?

"Aunt Du, I'm not familiar with the villa. You can make the arrangements as you see fit. A room with better lighting and a quieter environment will do."

Aunt Du looked at Mo Ting with a troubled expression.

Mo Ting pretended he did not see anything. Aunt Du had no choice but to introduce Su Yuan to the villas, "Husband, Miss Su, there are three buildings here. The main building is for Sir, and there are 12 rooms in total. The building on the left is for us, and the small building on the right is empty. Young Master Cui used to stay here occasionally."

Su Yuan looked at the small building. It was the furthest away from the main building and had a garden behind it, so the view must be pretty good. "Let's just stay in the small building. We won't disturb uncle's rest."

"Alright, I'll bring the old Madam over now," said Aunt Du with a smile.

Su Yuan nodded her head. Just as she was about to follow, Mo Ting pulled her back, "Where are you going?"

"I want to live with my mom," Su Yuan said with a smile. After she finished, she thought of something and added, "Oh, right. Deduct all the expenses of my and my daughter from that 200 million. After she finished speaking, she left without looking back."

The house had two floors. The living room was on the first floor, and there were three bedrooms and a western kitchen upstairs. It was not a big place, but it was definitely enough for Su Yuan and her daughter. The sanatorium even sent a nurse to take care of her. It did not take long for the most spacious bedroom in the small building to be decorated like a Ward in a nursing home.

Of the two remaining bedrooms, Su Yuan chose the one with plenty of light. She had wanted to ask Aunt Du if she could lend her two pieces of clothing, but when she opened the wardrobe, it was filled with women's clothes. The style was naturally sweet. Most of the clothes were white and pink, and the pajamas were in the fresh style. She did not think Mo Ting would be so free as to place so many women's clothing in an empty building.

Su Qiumeng's body was still in poor condition, and she fell asleep not long after lying on the bed.

Aunt Du had assigned all the efficient servants in the villa to Su Yuan and her daughter.

Of the two remaining bedrooms, Su Yuan chose the one with plenty of light. She had wanted to ask Aunt Du if she could lend her two pieces of clothing, but when she opened the wardrobe, it was filled with women's clothes. The style was naturally sweet. Most of the clothes were white and pink, and the pajamas were in the fresh style. She did not think Mo Ting would be so free as to place so many women's clothing in an empty building. Moreover, it was her style of clothing. Thinking back to Big Boss Mo's shocked expression when she said the fee was 200 million, Su Yuan smiled. This man really liked to act.

149

The pain woke Su Yuan up instantly. She took out her phone and looked at the time. It was almost four in the afternoon. She wondered if there was a computer for her to use. She put on her slippers and was about to go downstairs to take a look when she looked up and saw a brand-new Mac on the table in the room. She carefully recalled that the table was empty before the shower.

After her shower, Su Yuan buried herself in the soft bed. She thought that she would be able to have a good sleep tonight. She rolled around on the bed a few times, and she could barely keep her eyes open. She sat up in a daze and muttered, "You can't sleep. Su Yuan, wake up!" After saying that, she pinched her own thigh and said, "Ah!"

The pain woke Su Yuan up instantly. She took out her phone and looked at the time. It was almost four in the afternoon. She wondered if there was a computer for her to use. She put on her slippers and was about to go downstairs to take a look when she looked up and saw a brand-new Mac on the table in the room. She carefully recalled that the table was empty before the shower. Big Boss Mo really teased her and shook his head with a smile.

Su Yuan unwrapped the computer, and it was indeed the latest model. She turned on her computer and entered the website that she did not have time to access yesterday. It took her 15 minutes to complete the test. After submitting her answers, she had to wait a few hours for the results to be out. After closing her laptop, Su Yuan sent Mo Ting a message, [Uncle, where's the ten million you promised me this morning? When will it arrive?]

After seeing Su Yuan off, Mo Ting did not leave the villa. His bedroom was facing the balcony of Su Yuan's bedroom, and he was sitting there, working on his documents. He chuckled when he saw the message and replied, [Come to the main building.] After that, he put down the documents and went downstairs.

Aunt Du was busy in the living room. As soon as she saw Mo Ting, she thought he had some instructions for her, so she quickly approached him.

"Do you have cherries in the fridge?"

Hearing this, Aunt Du was stunned for a moment. Did her Sir dislike to eat fruits that were too sweet?

"Yes," Aunt Du replied.

Mo Ting said, "What about the other fruits? Something sweet, or something like cake."

Aunt Du finally reacted and asked with a smile, "Is Madam coming over?"

She found it strange. Sir had already tricked Madam into returning to the villa, so why did he still want her to introduce the house to Madam? It turned out that sir was trying to slowly cultivate a relationship with Madam. Then she had to cooperate well and strive to help sir win over Madam as soon as possible! If everything went well, perhaps this time next year, there would be a little young master in the villa. The more Aunt Du thought about it, the happier she became. As she walked, she mumbled, "It seems that tomorrow's purchase list has to be changed. It has to be changed to the food that Madam likes."

Mo Ting nodded his head and Aunt Du immediately dropped whatever she was doing, "Yes, there is. There are all kinds of fruits in the villa, some sweet ones. Sir, please have a seat first. I'll go and prepare them now."

She found it strange. Sir had already tricked Madam into returning to the villa, so why did he still want her to introduce the house to Madam? It turned out that sir was trying to slowly cultivate a relationship with Madam. Then she had to cooperate well and strive to help sir win over Madam as soon as possible! If everything went well, perhaps this time next year, there would be a little young master in the villa. The more Aunt Du thought about it, the happier she became. As she walked, she mumbled, "It seems that tomorrow's purchase list has to be changed. It has to be changed to the food that Madam likes. The menu has also been changed. Madam seems to like the beef brisket I made. Yes, let's do it this way!"

When Su Yuan arrived at the main building, Mo Ting was engrossed in his documents. He was still wearing the formal suit he wore for the ceremony. He half-leaned on the chair and looked at the thick stack of documents in his hand seriously.

Su Yuan could not help but tread lightly. When she reached the center of the living room, she saw that there were many different types of fruits and cakes on the coffee table. Those who did not know better would think that there would be an afternoon tea party for more than ten people. Mo Ting had just taken up his position today, so it was likely that a lot of people would come looking for him. The fruits and desserts were probably meant to be served to guests. She seemed to have come at the wrong time. She stood in place and did not move forward.

From Mo Ting's seat, he could see Su Yuan walking out of the house through the French window. She walked through the garden toward the main building and toward him. He was merely pretending to look at the documents, he simply did not want to think that Mo Ting was waiting for her. He was afraid the little girl would feel pressured. But now, it seemed that the little girl must have misunderstood something.

He hurriedly raised his head, pretending to have just seen Su Yuan, and said indifferently, "You're here."

Su Yuan noticed Mo Ting had already spotted her, so she walked over and asked, "Uncle, are you going to entertain the guests later?"

Mo Ting glanced at the things on the coffee table, "Either that or I want to eat it."

Su Yuan raised her eyebrows. So Big Boss Mo was also a sweet tooth fan? And so crazy? Would she not die of obesity after eating so many desserts and fruits?

"I can't finish it myself anyway, how about we eat together?" Mo Ting casually picked up a plate of cherries and handed it to Su Yuan.

Su Yuan loved cherry in her previous life, so she did not reject it. She grabbed a handful and said, "This is enough, thank you."

The two of them suddenly became very polite.

Mo Ting's eyes darkened as he placed the fruit platter back on the coffee table.

After Su Yuan ate a few cherries, she said, "Uncle, I'm here to get my 10 million."

Mo Ting was stunned by her straightforward words as he let out a low laugh. He had thought that this little girl was suddenly being polite to him, but now it seemed like he was wrong.

150

"May I ask why you are in such a hurry to get this 10 million?" Mo Ting asked.

Su Yuan shook her head. "I can't. This is my privacy."

Mo Ting was silent for a moment before he pulled out his wallet and pulled out a black card, "You should know that if the bank wants to withdraw a large amount of cash, they need to make an appointment. This card has the ten million you want. You can use it first."

"But I don't need cash! Can't you just transfer the money to me? I've already brought my bank card." As she sat down, Su Yuan took out a green bank card from her bag. The paint on the card had been worn away.

"The company's finance department is taking a break. Do you want me to personally transfer the money to your bank account?" Mo Ting replied calmly.

Hearing this, Su Yuan was stunned. It was a little inappropriate for Big Boss Mo to personally go to the bank to transfer the money to her. Just thinking about it made her feel weird.

"Then I'll thank you in advance, uncle!" Su Yuan took the black card with a smile and put it in her small bag. "Don't worry, I won't use too much of your money. It's just ten million. I'll return the card to you once it reaches the amount."

After Su Yuan left, Fu Wen came out of nowhere. "President Mo, why don't I go and check on the Madam?" He had come in from the back door and had not come out after hearing Madam's voice. He had heard the entire conversation between the two. Although ten million was not a lot, according to the information they had, the Madam did not need the money urgently. After thinking about it, it should be related to the proposal.

Mo Ting squinted his eyes. He did not know what the little girl was going to do with the money, but from the way she was acting, it seemed like she was going to spend it all very soon.

Fu Wen felt that his suggestion was very reasonable. Only by understanding the Madam's movements would President Mo be able to ingratiate himself to her. In the long run, the Madam would definitely be tempted!

In the end, Mo Ting glared at Fu Wen coldly, "Contact the Finance Department. I'll deduct a year's worth of your bonus."

"President Mo?" Fu Wen was dumbfounded. "Why?"

Mo Ting looked at him without saying a word.

At this time, Mo Ting's phone on the coffee table suddenly vibrated. He picked it up and his expression changed. He immediately put down the documents in his hands and headed straight to the study room. He saw an email in English that could only be opened on the computer. He had already recovered the computer that had been hacked the day before. Mo Ting logged into his email and 2 seconds later, the page jumped and a test paper appeared. The test paper was written in English and at the beginning of the paper was an English name, 'Moon'. Behind the name were the results of the test. There were six small black hats.

Fu Wen felt a chill run down his spine before he realized that it was because he did not look after his wife at the ceremony that she had the chance to look for Chen Yi and President Mo did not know anything.

"I'm sorry President Mo," Fu Wen quickly shut his mouth. "It was my mistake!"

The email was forwarded to Mo Ting and the sender explained Moon's background to him in detail. All the IP addresses were blocked, and the test was completed in a few seconds after fifteen minutes. On top of that, the question that Mo Ting had previously set that no one had ever answered correctly before, Moon wrote the beginning but gave up on it. According to Mo Ting's rules, if she was able to finish writing, Moon would be able to become one of the hackers with eight little black hats on the website.

After Mo Ting finished reading, he thought for a few seconds before he logged into the website to check Moon's information. The information was filled in very casually; there was no useful information at all. Even Moon's gender was kept a secret. He tapped his fingers on the table subconsciously. After a while, he clicked on Moon's profile picture and sent an invitation to the group.

...

After Su Yuan returned to the house, she first went to her mother's room to take a look. Her mother was still sleeping, and the nurses were very professional and had been watching over her. Seeing Su Yuan, the nurses wanted to greet her, but Su Yuan stopped them. She walked up to her mother and looked at her quietly. She tucked her mother in and left quietly.

Back in her bedroom, she looked at the computer on the table. According to her experience in her previous life, after the test was submitted, the reply should not be too fast. After all, in her previous life, it took a full eight hours before she received the email that she had passed the test. He didn't know how long it would take this time. She turned her neck and decided not to think about it. She took out a pen and paper from the drawer and began to write down her plan.

She did not expect that her proposal would be stolen, but it was good. It was a reminder to her that she had not done enough. Even though his fate in his previous life and this life had changed, the results of many important events had not changed. If she wanted to change her fate, she had to do something big and completely change her original life trajectory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.8K 103
Prince Chaeyoung was in the brink of death, lying at the edge of the river. He was saved by a mysterious woman called Lady Sharon. She came to his ai...
49K 2.4K 12
"Hello welcome to McDonald's and what may i get you?" "Hi i would like to order a girl with short hair and glasses, standing behind the cashier in f...
257K 6K 37
my love, my heart. don't go quick into the sunlight. MARVEL AU MATURE/SEXUAL THEMES ...
4.5K 106 5
Got bored, had some of these. Boom. A book. Requests are closed. Thank you! (I don't write for Hayley, Elena, or Tyler.)