Reneè Rapp Imagines

By jojo9990

Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays. More

Requests
reneè ⤵️
you're sick
on wednesdays, we wear pink
forever will last
coachella diaries
leighton ⤵️
frat parties suck
best friends?
leap of faith
savior
hydrate or diedrate (ft. tatum)
gaydar issues
regina⤵️
A (Different) Cautionary Tale
rest and relaxation
jealous much?
save a horse, ride a cowgirl('s abs)
regina's protector
revenge of the nerds (but like, hotter)
sex education
regina george is a bottom
Ruin Me
protective
come back to me
used to it
sabotage
fire and ice
my girl
Requests!
i am up to no good
It got worse

In regards to entitled people

2.3K 83 26
By jojo9990

If you haven't seen already, there is a person on TikTok @/this_is_slim who posted a video talking about how rude Reneè was when she tried to ask for a pic at Coachella.

First off, let me say this loud and clear.

CELEBRITIES DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Reneè is there to work, have fun, and watch other people perform. She is not there to take a pic at the drop of a hat. She has the right to say no. For you to sit down and make a TikTok talking about how rude she was, commenting about how you feel like since she's a up and coming artist who OWES you their time and a pic, AND for the whole video, you don't even call her by her name? You call her Regina George the entire time? Wtf??

Listen, I've never been to Coachella, but I know it basically become a place where people go JUST to meet celebs. You go there to watch people perform, not harass a celebrity for pictures and then when they say no, you go on social media and put them on blast.

So allow me to say it again for the ones in the cheap seats:

CELEBRITIES. OWE. YOU. NOTHING.

Do better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.7K 59
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 To know Renee was to love her, but loving Renee came with some serious strings attached. Par...
79.7K 3.1K 29
"What if this ruins everything?" Being asked by your manager to collaborate on a song with up-and-coming singer Reneé Rapp sounded like a dream come...
31.6K 1.2K 26
Scarlett was rich, Regina was popular. What happens when they eventually cross paths at Northshore high? Is Regina able to handle the rich girl, will...
37.1K 609 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...