ษชแด ส: ฬ—ฬ€โž›๐™‹๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™š...

By Chxzryz

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ Rory Kavanagh a athletic star and younger sister to Rubgy Prodigy Johnny Kavanagh. Has felt s... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’” + ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’”
0.2 แดแดกษชษดษข ๊œฐแด€แด แดแดœส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด… ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ.
0.3 ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ ษขษชส™๊œฑษชแด‡

0.1 ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแดœแด„แด‹๊œฑ!

875 43 8
By Chxzryz

Rory gripped onto the bathroom sink at the overwhelming thought of leaving the house and going to school. Even though, everything happened many months ago. She still felt the same nauseous feeling every morning.

She wasn't alone, she had her family and friends that all cared about her and would let her talk to them. But for some strange reason she still felt alone, a burden to everyone.

A sharp knock came from outside the locked door, startling the girl out of her deep thoughts.

"Hurry up, ye eejt. I need to have a shower." Her Brothers voice muffled through the door.

The Burnette girl stalked towards the door, swinging it open. In the doorway stood, her older brother towering over her.

While Rory unfortunately lacked in the height department unlike her brother, who was 6,3. They looked very much alike. They got that from their Dad both having brown hair and dark blue eyes. Rory had also gained more of her Mam's personality, being a firecracker has her Dad likes to call them both.

Johnny was a star rubgy player or Prodigy, whatever the bleedin newspapers say about him. Even though he was praised and everyone blessed the ground he walked on. He still was the same. The stupid, overprotective and supportive brother. Never letting it once get to his head. That's one of things Rory admired most about him and probably why they still have a very close bond.

Even if Johnny was the same, humble person. People still couldn't stop comparing the two. Rory always felt stuck in his shadow. After his popularity rose, many girls in Rory's year tried to get close to her just so they could talk to Johnny. That's why Rory kept her circle of friends small, atleast she knew she could trust them.

"Will ye move?" Johnny grumbled.

"Fine, you asshole."

"Hey! I'm the one that gives you lifts to school. I can leave you stranded with no ride."

"If you did that, not only would i beat your ass. I'd tell the whole Rubgy team about when you where 8, you pissed yourself before that rubgy match and ma-"

"Okay. Okay. Jesus Christ Woman." Johnny mumbled.

Rory had a smirk plastered on her face as she walked past her brother. The bathroom door slammed behind her.

She left out an large sigh. Now she just had to get ready for the day.

______________________________

The Teenage girls feet thumped down the hardwood stairs. She was clad in her Tommen school uniform. It wasn't horrible looking it was just slightly uncomfortable.

As Rory walked into the kitchen, she was greeted by a wonderful site of her Mam making pancakes.

"Well Good Morning Lorelai!" Her mother sing-song to her.

Rory rolled her eyes as her Mam called her by her full name. No one called her that, only her Mother who was the one that named her. Rory did like her full name, made her seem too old. So when she was 3 she refused to be called that and never listened to her parents of they called after her.

"Morning, Mam." She said as she plopped onto a Stool.

"Are you excited for your first day back?" Her mother inquired as she handed her a plate of pancakes.

"What do you think?" The Teenager muttered quietly while stuffing her face full of pancakes.

"Ohhh Rory you have to think positively,  you'll get to see all your friends."

"Yeah but I have to see Mr. Barry's stupid face in French at 8.40 on a Monday."

"Don't be so mean." Her mother scolded her.

"When's Da getting back?" Rory was curious, she hadn't seen her dad in 3 days.

Her dad was a Barrister, so he traveled alot for work. Her Mam, Edel also traveled alot for work as she was a fashion designer. So alot of the time it's just Rory and Johnny.

"He should be back from London by Tonight. I'm sure he'll be happy to be finally home the case should be finished."

"That's good, I'm glad he's almost done the case. He hasnt been home much."

Her mother hummed in agreement, as she washed the pan.

"Good mornin Ma." Johnny sang as he waslted into the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Chicken." The Blonde woman smiled at her son.

"Here's your big lunch, ye asked for." She said while handing him a big lunch box, full of god knows what.

"Thanks, Ma."

"Jesus how much food can ye eat, John."

"Ah, Rory he's a growing boy."

"He's grown enough. He eats like half the fridge!" She explained annoyed at the thought of it.

"Shut up would ye. I'm a Rubgy player i need the food more than you."

"Well you could leave some of it, ye big eejt."

"Stop fighting the both of you!" The older Kavanagh shouted.

"Now off to school and No fighting in the Car. I don't want a call from the Garda."

"Fine, let's go. See ya, Ma" Johnny muttered in defeat.

"Bye Mam" Rory grumbled as she slumped off the kitchen stool.

______________________________

The car ride was quiet as the two Siblings sat and listened to the radio. The Sick feeling came back to Rory as they neared closer to Tommen. She always had this feeling going to school, she didn't like the pity stares she would get. It made her uncomfortable and feel weak, like she was a fragile little girl.

"Lorelai Kavanagh!" Johnny shouted in her ear.

She jumped in her seat at the sudden voice.

"Jesus Christ, You frightened the life out of me."

"Well you weren't listening to me. Where at School."

"Oh!"

She opened up the car door. Slamming shut the door.

"Hey Rors!" Johnny called after her.

"Yeah?" She turned back to him, confused.

"You'll be grand alright? If ye have any trouble just try find me." He gave her a small smile and squeezed her shoulder.

"I know, Thanks John." She gave him a weak smile.

Johnny was always an overprotective brother but he also cared alot about Rory. They always had a close bond, no matter how much they fought and how annoying he was.

The young teenager finally stopped as she realised, she was at the doors of Tommen. She left out a shaky breathe, she didn't know she had been keeping in.

The girl aimlessly trudged through the halls, trying to find one of her friends. She saw a few familiar faces but they just acknowledged and moved on, busy with their own lives. She wondered, where her best friend was Audery Collins. The Fake Blonde as Rory likes to call her, usually can be seen at this time of the mor-

Thud!

Rory's thoughts where interrupted as she fell to the ground, having bumping into a hard chest.

"Ah Jaysus. I am so sorry." A deep voice muttered to her. It was oddly familiar.

As Rory looked up to see who she had bumped into, a sudden flush of embarrassment spread across her cheeks. It was none other than Patrick Feely. One of her brother's best friends.

Feely was a quiet lad, the two had a few conversations but that was about it. He was nice though, probably the nicest to her out of the four friends. He always seemed to care about her even if all the other boys, where ignoring her.

"Oh, Hi Feely" She said embarrassly.

"I'm really sorry, Rory."

"It's not a problem, really. I wasn't even looking." She gave out a nervous laugh. She always got nervous around him.

"Well I-"

"Rory Kavanagh, get your ass over!" The voice of Claire Biggs rang across the hallway.

Much to Rory's dismay, she had to cut her conversation short with Feely.

"I.. I should probably go over there." She gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Right yeah! I'll see ye around." He gave her a small smile.

The Brunette walked across the hallway towards Claire who was standing with someone, Rory had never seen before. Claire gave her a wide smile. Rory returned it even wider.

Claire Biggs could be described as nothing utter than a Ray of sunshine. She had always had this aura around her that just made you feel better. The two had become fast friends in first year, forming a little group of 4 with Lizzie Young and Audery Collins.

"Hey Claire, what's up?" The Kavanagh girl greeted with a curious tone.

"Good, Just not happy to actually be back in School. Oh wait! You haven't met Shannon. Rory, Shannon. Shannon, Rory." She said cheerfully.

"Hi Shannon." Rory said nicely. She finally took a good look at the girl. Shannon was tiny, which was shocking to Rory since she was only 5,4. But the girl had beautiful hair and pretty eyes.

"Hi.." The girl squeaked out.

She seemed shy, but Rory didn't seem to mind. Everyone's shy on their first day.

"Remember I told you about my primary school friend is moving to our school. Well, this is her!" Claire beamed excitedly.

"Oh right! Must of slipped my mind. Sooo how are you finding Tommen?"

"It's uhm, really really big." Shannon exclaimed.

"Yeah you'll get used to it soon. If you're ever lost, you can always ask me." She gave Shannon a smile. Rory felt bad for the girl, first days of school are rough.

"Oh I- Thank you." She short girl muttered out.

"Of course! What's your first class?"

"Uhm, French I think."

"Oh my god i have French too! Finally I have a friend in a class" Rory exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah.... friends" Shannon muttered out in disbelief.

Rory's heart broke a little, at the girls disbelief. This girl must had a really hard time in her old school.

"Of course, we're friends! Come on let's get good seats in class."

"Yeah! Wait, What about you Claire?" Shannon turned to Claire curiously.

"I have Spanish! Aidiós amigos!" Claire gave them a big smile, before walking in the other direction.

"Right let's get to class!"

"Okay!"

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad. Shannon seemed really sweet. Rory had already gained a sense of overprotection towards the girl. She did that with all her friends, needing to make sure they're safe.

𝐄'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 7
๏น’โชฉโชจ๏น’ when isabelle lynch moves to a new school in hope for a fresh start? ๐จ๐ซ when isabelle falls for the sarcastic rugby player
173K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.5K 110 14
"I don't care, go on and tear me apart." --- in which lyla lynch finds solace in none other then number 7 on the rugby team, gerard gibson...
719K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!