Mysterious Love🌝 (YOONMIN FF)

By ZaveriyaKhan0

Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 🔞
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15 🔞

404 22 16
By ZaveriyaKhan0

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

He said " hyung take me. Make me forget my pain.. and will remember you only"

Yoongi stuttered and said " you are not in your senses Jimin"

Noooooo I'm in my right mind. I'm just a little bit tipsy . I'm in pain hyung . Help me I really need you this time saying Jimin sat on his lap and started kissing Yoongi aggressively.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Yoongi's eyes went wide as he took a while to understand what just happened he tried to detach Jimin from him but he was too stubborn and said " Hyung you also don't want me? with his teary eyes.

Yoongi again tried to explain to him " Jimina baby you are my baby right ? Try to understand this it's not the right situation you will be going to hurt yourself and you're gonna regret this.

"Nooo!! I'm not gonna regret this I'm in pain hyung I wanted to forget everything that's happening with me , I'm just a little bit tipsy. I really have a high tolerance towards alcohol " saying this he again attached his plumpy lips with Yoongi .

Yoongi was trying to process everything but this time he cursed "fuck it"
as he pulled Jimin closer to himself while holding him from his waist and started kissing him softly .

They both are lost in the pure bliss of kisses.

Soon the kiss becomes sloppy , heated and steamy. Yoongi pinched jimin waist and entered his tongue inside Jimin's pretty mouth and started to suck every corner of it.

After 5 minutes they both parted their lips from each other. Saliva is dripping from their mouths. Their lips are glistening in the pure light of the moon .

And again yoongi kissed him but this time more hardly. He traced the kisses from Jimin's mouth to his neck while Jimin was shamelessly moaning.

Yoongi looked at Jimin while holding his shirt button it seems like he's asking permission from to go further.

Jimin looked at him and nodded.

Yoongi unbuttoned Jimin's shirt and started giving wet kisses to his neck and on his collarbones . He sucked on a specific spot when Jimin moaned so loudly.

Nghh...ahh..hyung ...

His moans are like a melody to Yoongi. He's enjoying every bit of it. He devoured that part until a large mark made .

Yoongi feels really satisfied after seeing that and moved towards his nipple.
He licked around it while teasing Jimin.

Who's breathing heavily and his breathing is becoming uneven.

After teasing him Yoongi took the whole pink bud in his mouth and started to suck it like a baby.

Jimin sneak his hand inside Yoongi's hair and started to pull him more closer to him. He's lost in too much pleasures.

After few minutes Yoongi detached himself from his right nipple which is now red and swellon . Then he did the same with the left one.

When he feels satisfied then he moved down ward while kissing every inch of Jimin's upper body.

Jimin desperately started to unbutton yoongi's shirt . Seeing this Yoongi said smirking "You're very desperate to see me babyy hnn "
As he helped Jimin to remove the shirt from his own body .

Jimin is looking at yoongi's body full of lust but there's one more emotion that can be seen in his eyes for Yoongi.He put his hands on Yoongi's stomach , traced it down ward and stopped it on his crotch and made a eye contact with Yoongi.

And said "godd it's too big !! Will it fit??"

Yoongi smirked proudly and said I will make it fit baby .

Staying this Yoongi grab Jimin jeans and again asked him "Are you sure baby ? We can stop if you don't want it? And I'm warning you if once I start then I don't have control."

Jimin said seductively in his ears " who said to control yourself then ? I'm more then ready Yoongi"

Yoongi feels his skin is burning and he can only cumm by seeing Jimin's this bold side.

He pulled Jimin into a passionate kiss .

They both didn't confess to each other but they both are feeling each other's love and affection with their eyes and actions.

Yoongi slowly removed Jimin's jeans along with his boxer. As cold air hit Jimin's member he feels shy and embarassed in front of Yoongi like that so he closed his eyes .

Yoongi chuckled seeing that and said to him "You're so beautiful baby. I have never seen someone more beautiful than you. Open your pretty eyes I want you to look at me . There's no need to feel embarrass in front of me "

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and thier eyes gets locked with each other and again they kissed each like no tomorrow.

He shoved his three fingers to Jimin's mouth and said "suck it like good boy you are"

Jimin started sucking it. The way he's sucking Yoongi's finger is doing things to Yoongi.

When it becomes coated with Jimin's saliva properly then Yoongi abruptly pulled his fingers out from him and pushed one finger inside Jimin's pink little virgin hole.

Jimin cried in pain .

Ahh ...nghh... I.. can't.. Yooni

Yoongi kissed him to distract him from the pain and slowly one finger becomes two then three.

And now Jimin started to feel pleasure.
Yoongi kept thrusting his fingers in and out rapidly.

Jimin was a moaning mess. Jimin feels a knot in stomach but Yoongi pulls out suddenly.

Jimin whined while crying.

Yoongi smirked and said "What you want baby? Tell me I will give it to you"

Jimin replied shakily "Youuuu, I want you"

Yoongi said to tease him while making an innocent face "baby I'm right here "

Jimin whined and said shamelessly in a seductive voice in Yoongi's ear "Daddy I want you inside me. Show what all you got. Ruin me. Fuck me hard"

That's it Yoongi quickly removed his jeans and sat on the grass while manspreading .

And hold Jimin's hand and put it on his boxer while saying "Remove it"

In a few seconds the boxer is on the floor kissing other clothes of them.

Yoongi laid Jimin on the grass and slowly put his tip inside Jimin's hole..

Jimin breath hitch as he moaned

Nghhh...ahh

Yoongi pushed all his length in one go.
And of course a loud groan heard by him .

Ahh.. you're so big ... Hyung

Jimin feels like he's tearing apart, tears started to flow from his eyes.

Yoongi gave him time to adjust and after a few moments he heard Jimin saying move .

He started to thrust in him in a slow space. And soon Jimin started to moan in the pure pleasure.

Ahh faster.. Yoongi...

Yoongi spanked him and said to him darkly "that's not my name"

Jimin moaned and said " sorry daddy...nghh..faster.."

Yoongi started to thrust him inside in an animalistic phase.

Room got filled with the sound of moaning and skin slapping.

Soon both the boys cumm.

(And yeah Yoongi didn't cum inside Jimin)

Jimin was so tired and sleepy as he closed his eyes yoongi hugged him cuddling him and gave a forehead kiss on Jimin's head.

Moon witness their love✨. Even if they both didn't confess yet but somewhere they both know that they fall for each so hardly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Actually this is the first time I'm writing a smut. So it's not that good but I hope you ignored it.🐸

Please ignore the grammatical mistake 🐸

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Share your thoughts with me 🤝

Bye bye take y'all 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 925 54
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
62.5K 1.9K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
1K 105 12
Jimin is the boss of biggest mafia gang , known as Little Prince , that's quite cute to be name of a mafia leader isn't it? Everyone was fan of this...
1M 33K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...