Skys beauty

By Bffforeverdude

sad,lonely More

Stars
πŸ‚Meeting parentsπŸ‚
Moving away
Passing

Meeting you.

0 0 0
By Bffforeverdude

I was 19 and so were you.
I was 20 when we met but so where you.
We loved it together but it was hard to make it past our mistakes.
We where 21 and went to a bar to drink.
We drank to much and got drunk but luckly there was a hotel across the street I had the money so I payed we went to the MC Donalds across the street for our munchys then we went home for some sleep, In the morning we awoke and we were both hung over and tired but I went to go get some food for us we both after we ate we parted ways. We met in salt Lake City and our names were Zack and layln we are dateing and we do love eachother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 31.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...