His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

17. Dil ibadat

93 2 6
By poetaetic_amii

Heya taetics!!!
Second update of the week, it's just u know my College is off for exam preparation....yeah my exams will be start from may and guess what i am not able to study anything though i read some cases of IPC.🤧🗡️
But that's not enough.
So yeah utilising my holidays and as after this month i will be busy in my exam and then internship so it will be a lil difficult to update that's why i am updating now. ...
Enjoy your meal cutiesssss 💋💋🦋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈 Knight:- i will set the whole world on fire if she wants to feel warmth, but will never let a flame touch her.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay Pov:-

Lucifer, where are you?......Just take me already, the beauty in front of me was too much for my eyes.

" Hello aunty, you are looking so pretty" pihu came towards us walking elegantly and kissed on momma's forehead.

" Pihu my daughter, look at you, you're looking like a princess, indeed proving your title Princess Of Rajasthan" maa said to pihu holding her hands.

Pihu smiled awkwardly.

Haye!! My heart was pounding in my chest vigorously.

Anirudh nudged me and was smiling like a hippopotamus.

" Won't you say anything bestie?You should compliment her buddy" he winked at me.

Hmm.... he's not wrong though, but i will talk to her later as I have to also apologize to her.

Everyone left from there. I was still standing alone in the hallway. I don't know why but I am not feeling right, like something bad is going to happen.
I don't want to ruin this night.

By the way God i love you, me and Pihu are twinning....... so you gave me a sign to make Pihu mine and I will definitely.

I also left the place and went to the ceremony hall. Guests were also arriving.

" maa, what about guests, i mean who are invited?" I asked maa.

" I asked kuhu about this and she said to invite only some close business companions, close relatives and friends" mum replied, then the light went dim, umhm i guess the couple arrived.

I don't know who's the groom yet, but if he's gonna marry a princess, indeed he's a royal too.

Huh mujhe kya , meri princess kha h.

Suddenly lights were on and a song started playing.

Teri meri gallan ho gayi mash-hoor
Kar na kabhi tu mujhe nazron se door
Kithe chaliye tu kithe chaliye
Tu kithe chaliye kithe chaliye

Jaan'da ae dil yeh to jaandi ae tu
Tere bina main na rahun mere bina tu
Kithe chaliye tu kithe chaliye
Tu kithe chaliye chal chaliye

Kaatun kaise raataan oh sawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun bawre

Ke raataan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeya sangeya re
Ke raataan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeya sangeya re.

And then the groom came into view with Miss. Sisodia, both were in pink outfits.
Miss. Sisodia was wearing traditional Rajasthani poshak.
Both were dancing.

______________________________________

( Yashvardhan Poddar)
______________________________________

(Kuhu Sisodia)
______________________________________

Cham cham cham ambran de taare
Kehnde ne sajna Tu hi chann mere is dil da
Mann lai ve sajna

Tere bina mera hove na ghuzara
Chhad ke na jaavi mainu
Tu hi hai sahara

Kaatun kaise raataan oh sawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun bawre

Ke raataan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeya sangeya re
Ke raataan lambiyan re Kate tere sangeya sangeya re

Miss. Kuhu danced looking at her groom. They both were dancing with such grace and love, their chemistry could be seen by their dance, they really love each other so much.
Their eye contact never breaks.

I diverted my attention from them to my princess . My eyes were scanning the hall and then I found her near the stage, smiling like a doll.

She was clapping and cheering for the couple.

Everyone in the hall clapped as the song came to the end.

And about me, my hands were in the pocket and eyes only on her.

Soon the couple sat on the sofa which was kept in the middle of the stage.
Everyone took their seats.

The anchor started the ceremony, " good evening, to all the gentlemen and pretty ladies present here, it's the night of the power couple of the Rajasthan of their engagement and Sangeet ceremony, i hope you all will completely enjoy the party and will bless our lovely couple over here, so ladies and gentlemen give a big round of applause for our groom Yashvardhan Poddar and our bride Kuhu Sisodia".

Everyone clapped again including me.
Yashvardhan Poddar hmm, i know this man but not able to recall how, i had seen him somewhere.

Where, where, where oh yeah, he's the best legal advisor of India, i had read an article about him that, two years ago he joined Emirates Rajasthan and now he works only for them.

Woah so it's an office romance trope.
Not bad, their love story will be interesting to know.

Anchor again started his speech " so ladies and gentlemen there's a game as it's engagement and Sangeet ceremony collectively, so the game is something like this, i have two bowl here in which the name of the family from both side is written, one Bowl of male name, second one of female name, so i will pick one chit from both the bowl and the name of whoever will come they've to do the activity which will be given by the couple, so are you guys ready" Anchor cheered.

Everyone clapped and hooted.

"So, first name from the male is Anirudh Singh Rathore brother of the bride and from female is shivika Poddar sister of the groom....woah it's gonna be boisterous, so couple what's the task for our participant," anchor asked the couple, both were discussing.

" They have to dance," the couple Said.

" Oh that's easy, baye hath ka khel h mere liye" Anirudh replied, brushing his hair with his hand.

" And the twist is they have to do the hook step of whatever song will be played and if they fail to do so they have to come to my wedding in casual outfits" miss. Sisodia Said smirking.

" That's cheating bhabhi, you can't do this with me, i am the sister of the groom" shivanya aur shivika whatever was her name said.

" don't worry shivika, i know the hook step of Every song you can take an idea by seeing me" Anirudh said assuring her.

" Let's see, but if we fail, I swear I will make you come in saree to their wedding," the girl replied.

Everyone laughed at her remark.

" Challenge accepted" both said in unison.

Pihu came towards me ehm maa was also sitting with me so basically towards her.

She sat with us, and started cheering them on. She was looking so mesmerizing just like a fairy from a fairy world and her smile was like a crown to her look.
haye agar tum ase hi muskurati rhi to maine yhi behosh ho jana h.

She looked at me and I diverted my eyes to the stage.

First song played, badri ki dhulhaniya and they both danced well, second song yeh jawani hai deewani and the steps they were doing was just so amazing i can never dance like this, third song bol chudiya bol kangna and again they slayed, fourth song ainvayi ainvayi and both were looking so stunning.
Fifth song badan pe sitare lapete hue and this time they both stopped and they couldn't dance.

Oh Anirudh will look sexy in saree. I was already imagining him in saree and I couldn't hold my laugh but they did the step and a thunder of applause began.

"That was staggering, you both really amazed us, you both passed the challenge and Mr. Rathore you don't have to wear a saree now, "the anchor said and everyone chuckled.

" I already said I am good at dancing. This challenge was easy peasy cucumber squeezy" Anirudh said puffing his chest.

" Yeah, you were right, Mr. Rathore and Miss. Poddar you can take your respective seat , so guys let's go for another round of challenge, so from the male side is Mr. Jay singhaniya and From the female side is Miss. Pihu, huge round of applause for our next participant, "the anchor said.

And I was in total shock like she and me???

Too much of coincidence i will definitely be dead by this night, i looked at Pihu and she was also as shocked as me.

Everyone cheered for us. We got up from the chair and approached the stage.

" So the couple, what's the task for this challenging couple?" the anchor asked. Me and Pihu were standing awkwardly, totally unaware of what to say, how to react.

" Hmm...Pihu my sister and Mr. Singhaniya you have to tell a love story through a song and the thing which we'll see is expression if there's any lack of expression you both will fail and the punishment will be you both have to do a monkey dance in our wedding" miss. Sisodia Said giggling.

" What the heck dii, monkey dance seriously, please change the punishment but not this" pihu whispered.

" everything's decided guys go hurry up" miss. Sisodia dismissed us.

Pihu was going to argue again but i stopped her " trust me moon, we can do it" i whispered in her ears.

And I told the song name to the dj to play.

" Just trust the process, forget everything and focus on the song and imagine the person you love most" I encouraged her and took her hands in mine.

The song started playing.....

Dil ibadat kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun Tujhko main kar loon haansil, lagi hai yahi dhun Zindagi ki shaakh se loon, kuch haseen pal main chun Tujhko main kar loon haansil, lagi hai yahi dhun .

I took her hands and put them on my chest so that she could feel my heartbeat. I brushed her cheeks with the back of my hand.

Jo bhi jitne pal jeeyoon, unhe tere sang jeeyoon Jo bhi kal ho ab mera, usse tere sang jeeyoon Jo bhi saansein main bharoon, unhe tere sang bahroon Chaahe jo ho raasta, usse tere sang chaloo .

Twirling her once I held her by the waist and intertwined her right hand with mine and kissed them.

Dil ibadat kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun Tujhko main kar loon haansil, lagi hai yahi dhun.

Mujhko de tu mit jaane, ab khud se de mil jaane Kyun hai yeh itna faasla.

Leaving her waist I made distance between us, her hand still intertwined with mine and again twirled her, now her back was touching my chest and I held her face from behind and made her look into my eyes.

Lamhe yeh phir na aane, inko tu na de jaane Tu mujhpe khud ko de lutaa.

Now her one hand on my shoulder, another in my hand, my one hand holding her waist another one holding her hand, our feet syncing i took one step closer she backed then she took one step closer and i backed.

Tujhe tujhse tod loon, kahin khud se jod loon Mere jism-o-jaan pe aa, teri khushboo odh loon Jo bhi saansein main bharoon, unhe tere sang bahroon.

She put her arms around my neck , we both were looking directly into each other's eyes and started moving forward and backward, our steps syncing. I turned her and hugged her from behind. She was breathing heavily, mine was not less also.

Chaahe jo ho raasta, usse tere sang chaloo Dil ibadat kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun Tujhko main kar loon haansil, lagi hai yahi dhun.

Baahon mein de bas jaane, seene mein de chhup jaane Tujh bin main jaoon toh kahaan?

Tujhse hai mujhko paane, yaadon ke woh nazraane Ik jinpe hakk ho bas mera Teri yaadein mein rahoon, tere khwaabon mein jagu
Mujhe dhoonde jab koi, teri aankhon mein miloo Jo bhi saansein main bharoon, unhe tere sang bahroon Chaahe jo ho raasta, usse tere sang chaloo.

Dil ibadat kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun Tujhko main kar loon haansil, lagi hai yahi dhun.

I took her both hands in mine and moved them above our heads twice. I took them back to their initial place.
Now she held my pointing finger with one hand on my back and she twirled again flaunting her perfect lehenga.

I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead.

And the song ended.

The eye contact we were holding from the start now came to halt.

Everyone clapped and hooted.

" Oh my goodness, the expressions, steps, chemistry between you two was on peak, you both were looking like the prince charming and Princess Cinderella, Woohoo you guys passed the challenge" the anchor enthusiastically Said.

" Thank you" we both said in unison.

We were landing on the stairs but then her sandal got off her feet.

She was going to pick them up but I stopped her, sitting on my knees. I took her sandals and made her wear them.

"You don't have to do it," she said, her voice low.

"Sshh...I named you Cinderella not for fun you're actually my CINDERELLA" i said getting up.

Then we both sat on our respective seats.

______________________________________

So do you cuties liked the chapter???
Ehm btw i always wanted that pihu and jay do dance on this song like it's one of my favourite song 🥺🥺.
And as about YASHVARDHAN PODDAR......are you gyss surprise as The great Nakul Mehta is now a part of our imagination 😂😂.

Btw he also entered in the story with a secret.
You'll know soon about his character.
Till then stay tuned vote and comment.
- your rotten potato author 💋🍷🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.9K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
14.4K 847 24
कहते हैं...... प्रेम करने से पहले दोनों आंखें खुली हो, प्रेम कर लेने के पश्चात एक आंख मीच लो। .. पर जो अगर दोनों आंखें खोलने को मजबूर किया जाए त...
146K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
149K 8.4K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...