ON HOLD ......

By janetxtoni

the perfect couple but one step back has put they life on hold More

Cast
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)
12)
13)

10)

206 13 20
By janetxtoni

Leave your comments

Janet POV

"Yo, What the fuck is y'all doing." Toni has been yelling in my fucking ear for the past ten minutes. Today was taty first game and everybody was here to support her.

"LETS GO GET OPEN." She screamed. "Taty cut through the basket." She sat down and looked at me."they asses must don't wanna score." One of the
Coaches Called a time out. Toni got up to walk over to the team but I stopped her.

"Sit down. You are not the coach." I knew how passionate Toni is about basketball but she has to remember that these are just children. "How bout you go take a little walk to the concession stand. Get me some sweetish fish." She nodded and got up.

"Why jawanna man so angry?" Ki asked.

"Watch it bitch. "

"Now you know she think she the girl Kobe." Tamar.

"She big as him." Trina spoke.

"All y'all can shut the fuck up. " Toni came back walking in the gym. I watched her every move as she walked closer. I bit my lip.

"What you looking at baby." Toni asked grabbing my chin.

"You. Daddy you so fine." She bit her lip and leaned in for a kiss but pulled away once she heard the buzzer. "Really "

"My bad babe. COME ON DEFENSE." I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Give me candy." She turned around and pecked my lips.

"Stop all that. Here." She handed me my sweetish fish.

"Thank you." She sat down in between my legs leaning back watching the game."DEFENSE DEFENSE"  The other team shot the ball and scored a point. Toni stood up and yelled. " YO WHAT ARE YALL DOING. come on y'all."  She had her hand on her head.

"Um why she upset if taty team winning?" Tamar asked. I looked up at the scoreboard and it was 32 to 19.

"Girl I don't know. Don't asked me." I watched the game as it got intense. They put taty back in the game and Toni got down on the bleachers she was damn there on the court. It was the last quarter so I know she was getting serious.

"COME ON TAT." Taty had the ball when the other player tried to get the ball but grabbed her shirt. I believe that's a foul. The referee called a foul. When taty got to the foul line the other school start yelling 'miss it miss it'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BALD HEADED ASS." Tamar screamed.

"Tamar they're kids." Mama e spoke. She made the first free throw. We cheered. The kids on the other side got louder trying to distract taty but she made the shot.

"AH HAAAAA." Tamar shouted towards the other bleachers. We laughed.

"Goodie let's take a picture on mama's phone. " zaya sat on my lap snapping pictures. She could barely hold the phone up with her little hands.

"Another point for TATYANNA BRAXTON" the crowd screamed.

"Let's go baby" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh goodie. You're loud." Zaya said.

"Girl go down there with TT." She got down and stood next to Toni.

"20 seconds on the clock. Evan's on Braxton. Slams on the breaks."Taty shoots ball. "Oh my goodness Braxton Is a beast."

We stood up and cheered. I looked up at the score board its was 42 to 19. I don't know much about basketball but all I know is that taty winning, and that's all that matters.

"Five seconds on the clock. Harris shoots the ball" The buzzer went off.  " BULLDOGS WITH THE FIRST WIN." The girls jumped up and down and crowed around their coach. Toni turned around and smiled. She was so happy.

"Are we going out to eat or what?" Zaya asked Playing her iPad.

"Girl go on somewhere." Erica said. She pouted and sat on mama e lap. "But where we eating at though?"

"Wherever taty wanna go. " the team went into the locker room while we stayed back. Walking out the gymnasium we stood in the front with other parents waiting for the team to come out.

"Dunk I love those shoes. Let me have them." My mom said.

"Thank you Toni brought them for me." I looked up and saw the girls coming from the locker room with all smiles." Oh there they go." 

"There go my baby girl." Mother spoke.

"Hi guys" she was so cheesy.

"Hey baby. You did so good." I hugged her.

"Thank you." Two girls came running up to us. I recognized them from picking Taty up after school."hey guys."

"Hey tat. You were so good tonight." The lighter skin one spoke. "We waiting on Savannah to come out." They spoke for a while.

"Oh wait I'm sorry. These are my friends. Sevyn and cam." They waved. "Oh and there's Savannah." She walked towards us Smiling.

"Hi guys." She waved.

"I'm zaya." Taty picked up zaya and the girls couldn't stop laughing and smiling at her.

"Tat let me get a picture of you and your friends." Mother spoke. She pulled out her phone snapping the pictures. I giggled at the way my mom holds up her phone."shut up Janet. Take one with Toni and Janet tat."

Me and Toni got on each side of her while my mother snapped the pics. We ended up taking groups pics. "Okay see you guys." Taty waved bye to her friends.

"Nice meeting you girls." They waved and smiled. "Okay taty what you wanna eat? You wanna go out to eat?"

"Yeah can we go to seasons again?" I looked at Toni and she nodded.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Auntie Kiki can I ride with y'all. " taty asked.

"Yeah boo. The car over here. " everyone walked to their cars.

"Toni stop staring at my ass." I laughed looking over my shoulder.

"That shit fat as hell." She smacked it. "Damn." I laughed getting into the car driving off.

After making back from the restaurant everybody decided to come over to my house. "Zaya leave taty alone." Erica screamed. Zaya was trying to go upstairs with taty.

"She's good. Come on zaya." Zaya ran up the steps with taty.

"I love their little bond."

"Chile that's all zaya talk bout. She love her some taty." Ki said.

I poured us some wine and snuck Tamar a little bit being on that she's only nineteen. "Mother are you still having dinner tomorrow?" Earlier this week my mom called and told me my siblings were coming down and she was thinking about having a family dinner.

"Yes and Y'all better be there." I rolled my eyes. Now don't get me wrong I love my siblings but I cannot stand Latoya husband. The Last time we seen each other Toni almost killed him when he called me a bitch under his breath. Luckily I stopped her.

"I guess. Is he gonna be there?"

"I don't know mita. Toya didn't say." I sat on Toni lap.

"All I know is if he start some shit at this dinner. Or y'all gonna be getting y'all funeral outfits."

"Oh lord. " mother shook her head. My mom wasn't a fan of him either but she would never let my sister know that. Mother believed that if she showed her anger towards him, the more Toya would fall in love.

"Did you happen to tell my siblings about taty?" I know how big my mother mouth is.

"No I wanted to leave that up to y'all. " I nodded.

"Auntie tay tay. Come here." Zaya screamed from the top of the steps.

"Coming babies." She ran upstairs.

"So what's the plans for the cabin? What day are we leaving?" Erica asked.

"We leave that Monday at 6am and come back on Saturday so that gives us enough time to...... stop" Toni was touching on me.

"To what?" I looked at Toni staring into her eyes while she smirked.

"JANET." Ki screamed.

"Sorry. Give us enough time to put up Christmas decorations." I went to get up from Toni lap only to be pulled back down.  She nibbled on my neck causing me to laugh.

"Eww would y'all stop." Traci said. "They just don't care who they around."

"Uh Y'all are in our house. Gimme a kiss baby." She grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"Momma." Tamar screamed.

"Uhh un take your loud ass daughter home." Toni said.

"Shut up Toni. Yeah tay?" Tamar came running downstairs.

"The babies wanna know if they can stay the night tonight. Zaya came up with this whole plane saying she was gonna sneak in the car so that way when you get all the way home you're not gonna wanna take her all way back home" we all laughed.

"What is wrong with our daughter." Ki said.

"Tell my babies of course they can stay the night."

"YAY!!" We heard from the top of the steps.

"Taty come here." Taty came running downstairs.

"Yes."

"You can stay over mama house tonight but you gotta come home tomorrow because Grammy is having a dinner."

"Okay can I go back over there after?"

"Yes. Now go get your stuff ready so y'all can go. Also zaya has some clothes up there from last time she was over."

"Okay gotchu." All three of them ran upstairs.

We chatted for a little until the girls came down. "Okay y'all ready? Go give y'all mommas a hug."

"See you princess. Will come pick you up around three thirty." She hugged me and Toni and left out.

"Okay we leaving too. Be good zaya." Erica said.

"Okay mama. Jeez" Tamar picked her up and left out the front door.

"Love y'all." Toni stood up and looked at her sisters.

"What y'all waiting on?"

"Okay damn we leaving. Bye sissy." They came and hugged me.

"Let me walk y'all out." I walked them to the door watching them get into their cars.

"I'm leaving too babygirl. I'll see Y'all tomorrow. I love y'all." She hugged us and walked out.

After watching mother pull off I close the door and locked up. Walking into the kitchen I seen Toni washing out the wine glasses. "Babe I was gonna get that."I got behind her.

"I got it babe it's just some wine glasses." I stuffed my face in her back inhaling her scent. She always smelled so good."why you smelling me woman."

"Because I can. You smell good." She cut the water off and turned around looking down at me. I stood on my tippy toes pecking her lips."baby."

"Mhmmm" she bit her lips.

"We haven't done it in the kitchen in a while." I played with her necklace that had my name on it.

"What you tryna do Ma?" Her hands traveled to my ass." I step back leaning on the island, pulling off my top exposing my bra.

"You tell me." She pulled her pants down along with her boxers.

"Bend over." I hurried and pulled my pants down bending over the island.

***

"Mhm" I groaned. I was hit with sunlight I don't even remember falling asleep. Sitting up I looked over to Toni side seeing she wasn't there.

"Look who's up" Toni came out the bathroom "hey beautiful."

"Mhmm hey. When did you wake up?"

"About an hour ago." She came over and kissed me." Sleep good?"

"Yeah. "I went to lift up but was met with a sharp pain."oww"

"What's wrong?"

"My legs babe. They're sore." She rubbed them up and down."it's all your fault."

"You the one that was talking bout 'harder daddy' 'fuck me up daddy' " she mocked me. "So I did what I was told, And you liked it." I pushed at her head.

"Help me up."  She carried me to the bathroom placing me on the sink.

"Which scent." I pointed to the coconut milk body wash."okay it's ready." She gently placed me in the tub. " you good ?" I nodded.

"Baby you are so sweet" She kissed my forehead.

"I told you when I first met you I want the softest life for you." I smiled and thought back to our first date. "So just sit back and continue to be the most beautiful woman in the world. I got the rest." She pecked my lips softly. She grabbed my washcloth lathering it up with body wash. Lifting up my leg she gently washed it. I closed my eyes and laid my head back enjoying the pleasure.

After getting cleaned up Toni came back with towel, helping me out the tub. Even though I could walk she wanted to carry me. "Baby can you lotion my back." I laid on the bed hearing Toni groan. She's like a horny teenage boy.

"Girl everything you do makes me horny. Like shit is crazy." I laughed. See what I tell you.

"My back makes you horny?"

"I said everything." We she was finish I sat up.

"What you wearing today?"

"That casa Blanca shirt you got me last year and some jeans with air forces."

"Okay. Call taty and tell her to get ready cause it gonna take us bout an hour to get there."

I was finally done after changing my outfit five times. "Okay how's this?" I asked Toni.

"You look good. Tryna match me and shit. " I had on my casa Blanca polo shirt similar to Toni's with my fashion nova jeans.

"Anywho. Can you get those white heels off the shelf in there for me." She nodded and walked into my closet. I sprayed my Gucci bloom perfume before slipping on my jewelry.

"Here babe" after putting on my shoes I walked downstairs followed by Toni. Making sure all the lights were off before we left out."we taking the truck." I handed her the keys.

The whole way to mama e house Toni was singing her heart out.

Round one, I hear the ding
I walk and shake your hand
Girl, I gotta know what's up
Baby, whats your name?
Can I get your number?
'Cause I wanna talk about some things

She grabbed my face while she sung.

Round two, it ain't a thing
I was moving every way you move
Bobbing and weaving
Like young boy was supposed to do
It seemed just like only yesterday that we did it
Now you on me like a fitted
And I just gotta say, yeah

BABY YOU A WINNER. She screamed. "Really."

"Yes girl. Actually I'm the winner cause you're my prize." She placed her hand on my thigh. "My thick juicy prize." We laughed.

Pulling up to mama e's houses I seen that taty and zaya was outside."hey girls." They ran up to me hugging me tightly. "Who did your hair it's cute." Taty had a top knot bun with two bangs in the front that were curled.

"Auntie tay tay. I asked her to. I hope it's okay."

"Of course it's okay.  Zaya are you coming with us."

"No im staying with Ma Ma. She taking me to the Walmart." I giggled.

"Hey girls."  They hugged on Toni while I walked in the house.

"Mama. " she came walking out the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful. Y'all came to get my baby?" She hugged me."you look cute."

"Thank you. Where's Tamar. "

"Her ass left in the middle of night with that boy." Tamar has been seeing this boy lately from her math class. "Her ass bet not get pregnant. I know that."

"Oh mama please I'm pretty sure she's careful." Toni came in.

"Who careful " she so nosey."hey mama"

"None of your business. " she sucked her teeth.

"Come on babe so we can get going. We'll call you when we're on the way back."

"Alright have fun."

Taty POV

"Taty, baby we're here" Ms Janet shook me gently. I don't even remember falling asleep. Looking out the window I couldn't believe my eyes. This whole family is rich.

"Grammy live here?" It was a little bit bigger than Ms Janet and toni house. It reminded me of those slave master houses in the movies.

"Yup for twenty years." I was so amazed.

"Wow what is she the mayor or something?" They laughed while we walked up the porch.

"No. My dad owned one of the biggest real estate companies in the state. And when he passed my mom and brothers took over." I nodded. Ms Janet rung the door bell.

"Dunk." An older version of Ms Janet opening the door pulling her in. "Toni roni " she hugged toni. When she pulled away she stopped and stared at me.

"Um rebbie this is Tatyana. Toni's daughter." She looked in between them.

"Well hello I'm Janet's sister rebbie. And I'm a hugger." She hugged me tightly."Mother Janet here."we walked inside the kitchen.

"My babydoll. " Grammy hugged me." You look pretty." She said.

"Well hello mother."

"Oh sorry. Hey babies." She hugged them. "Taty are you hungry? You want a little snack or something."

"Yes please."

"Janet get my baby a snack." I followed Ms Janet into a pantry that look like it can be a room. I picked out some ritz cheese crackers.

I sat at the dinning table with toni. "Oh baby you can eat in the living room it's a tv in there."

"How come when we were younger we couldn't eat in the living room?" Ms Janet asked.

"Stop being a hater and show taty where it's at. She's a babydoll I'm sure she won't get nothing on the chairs unlike y'all raggedy butts." I snickered.

"Come on tat." Ms Janet led me to a room filled with family pictures and piano and big tv. "Here's the remote let me know if you need something." I nodded cutting on the tv.

Omniscient.

Toni ended up going into the living room with tat letting the girls chat. "So Janet are you gonna let me know what's going or ....."

"Long story short Toni slept with this girl thirteen years ago the girl got pregnant never told Toni moved away. A couple months ago died from an overdose. Taty was token in to child protective services we got a call and now where here." Rebbie went to open her mouth but was shut down by Janet." And yes we got an DNA test. 99.9 percent."

"Wow that was a lot. Well how is she with you."

"Girl she loves me ever since the first night. And vise versa. She's such a sweet kid"

"Yes she is and she can play some basketball. We went to her game the other night. My baby doll was giving that curry." The girls laughed at their mother.

"That what mother?" Rebbie laughed

"That curry" the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it " Janet spoke. Opening the door it was her brother's. Micheal and Randy "Oh my god."

"Dunk." She hugged her sibling. They were the three musketeers growing up.

"Where's big man Toni." Micheal said. Micheal always mess with Toni's height.

"You're just hating cause she just taller than you." Janet spoke." But she's in the living room.... Along with someone else."

"Who?"

"Her daughter."

"Daughter." They said in sync.

"Yes let me explain." Janet told her brothers and they understood and was excited to meet her. "Taty, Toni come here." Taty and Toni came walking in the kitchen.

"That's her daughter for sure. They even walk alike." Randy spoke.

"Taty this are my brothers. Micheal and Randy." She waved shyly and smiled.

"Hello."

"Wassup little niggas." Toni dapped up her brother in laws.

"Foods ready." Katherine yelled. Toni and boys ran to the kitchen.

"Where can I wash my hands " Janet led Taty to the bathroom in the hall. After she was finished she walked into the kitchen.

"Have y'all called toy and see where she was at?" Rebbie asked.

"She's always late. "

"It's probably that dumbass nigga." Micheal said. "Sorry"

"Y'all boys go set the table." They sucked their teeth. "Problem?"

"No mother." The doorbell rung. And Toni went to answer it.

"Oh shit glow worm" Toni joked opening the door for Latoya.

"Shut up madea. Hey ugly." She hugged Toni.

"What no fat ass jack." Toni said seeing Latoya came alone.

"Nope not this time. Where is everyone?"

"In the kitchen. " Latoya walked into the kitchen.

"Sisters."

"Toy" Janet said running up to her older sister hugging her tightly. "I missed you Yvonne."

"I missed you more. Rebbie" rebbie hugged her sister. "Hi mommy"

"Hello Yvonne " hugging her mother, Latoya eyes went to Tatyana who was sitting at the island.

"And who's this."

"This is Toni's daughter." Latoya face scrunched up at Toni.

"I'll tell you later. but this is Tatyana" taty smiled.

"Hi I'm Toya or auntie Toya." She smiled.

After dinner the girls were in the sitting in the living room while the guys were in the kitchen cleaning up.
"So Marlon really likes it in Bali!" Toya asked. A little over six months ago their brother Marlon moved to Bali with his wife.

"Yes he said he never wants to come back to the states." Janet was sitting on the couch with taty laying on her lap sleep.

"Mother who has those new condos down the street?"

"Andrew Robbin's "

"Oh wow he really came up. I rode past them when I was on the way here. They look nice."

"Yeah they're real nice."

"I'm gonna email them tomorrow I wanna take a tour."

"Tour for what?" Janet asked.

"Well I'm moving back down here."

"What? I thought jack didn't like it here?"

"He don't that's why he's living with another woman." She sipped her wine.

"Well don't he know he can't do that" Kat said

"He can do what he wants he's divorced. I divorced him in September."

"Why you didn't tell us." Three woman sat back in shock.

"I just wanted to wait to see y'all in person."

"I'm so sorry." Rebbie said.

"Y'all supposed to be happy. I know y'all didn't like him."

"I mean we are deep down but we don't wanna show it to you. Divorce is sad." Janet said.

"Well it was needed. So Toya back on the market." She raised her glass.

"Okay mother we're getting ready to go." Janet sibling had left about an hour ago except Latoya she wanted to stay over at Kats house. "Wake up taty. We're leaving." Taty stood up and stretched.

"I'm so sleepy." She laid her head on Janet shoulder.

"I know baby. We bout to leave. Toni" Toni came walking out the kitchen.

"Yes babe."

"We're ready."

"Taty whenever you wanna come back just call me I'll come get you."

"Okay Grammy, love you." Taty hugged her.

"Bye my big babies. " she hugged Janet and toni.

"Bye sissy. Bye big foot." Toni playful push Latoya before hugging her.

"Nice meeting you pretty girl. " taty waved. After saying their goodbyes. They got into their car and drove off.

Excuse any mistakes or errors.

So Janet whole entire big asss family is probably not going to be included in here so we just gonna rock with the ones we got but cute lil chapter lmk what you guys think.

Don't forget to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 52
In life, we are all forced to deal with things that we don't want to. Sometimes, the past meets the present, and the two are put together to cause pa...
2.7K 199 14
Rework of the original protect her.
17.4K 929 42
Can love change everyone
31.5K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story