✔️7 Deadly Sins (Part-3)

By RiKaOt70608

She is getting trapped slowly in his web He is ready to do anything just for her trust and love Her sister is... More

Old Luna.1
Lust.2
Breakfast.3
Thoughts.4
Cupcake.5
Old Time.6
Picnic.7
Night Date.8
Loving You.9
We will help!.10
I have a plan!.11
Office.12
Doubt on her.13
Like a Queen.14
Dinner.15
Lovely Night!.17
It can't be true!.18
Bad Idea.19
We're Sorry.20
Risky Love.21
My Feeling.22
Obey Me!.23
Mission.24
Locket.25
Truth and Dare.26
Love Me.27
Caught You!!.28
Party.29
Sisters Night.30
Back To Inefrno.31
Portal Closed.32
Royal Court.33
Make you mine.34
Your Baby.35
Let you go.36
Romantic Night.37
Realization.38
My Soulmate.39
I Hate Her.40

Planning.16

13 3 4
By RiKaOt70608

Jin Pov

We all was having dinner together and it feels very good my family it's quite big but very intresting i smiled thinking this then my eyes fell on Luna I am sure she is hating sitting with Tae and Namjoon well just few more days I will surely think something for us Luna I looked at Lucy and saw her talking with Jimin

Jin:well after some days your wedding anniversaries are coming *smile*

Ryujin:oh....yeah I just remembered it's going to be so fun *excitedly*

Beomgyu:but I didn't planned anything yet *eats food*

Lia:like father like son *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:what? *choked*

Lia:nothing just eat food like a pig *rolls eyes*

Yerin:well the fun fact that only the Queen's of Zeltron can insult the 7 Deadly Sins like that *chuckles*

Yoongi:not funny Yerin *disappointed look*

Liana:butshe is saying the truth tell me can anyone else make you 7 feel the way we 4 make you feel? *eyes on Hoseok*

Hoseok:why it seems like you're purposely asking this question from me *whispered in her ear*

Liana:you can't think that *smirk*

Niki:by the way I have a news for you all I mean ok now when everyone is here so I would like to announce it *side eyeing yerin*

Jk:what is it son? *raised eyebrow*

Niki:you're going to be grandfather *smirk*

Liana:wait you're pregnant *raised eyebrow*

Niki:no Mother and that was not funny at all *disappointed look*

Liana:*chuckles* I know but ok I like annoying you so why not

Yeji:is it the reason you was smelling like a shit from past many weeks *looks at Yerin*

Niki:sister she is not smelling like a shit she is smelling like me *glared*

Yeji:yeah that's what I mean *laughs*

Niki:what the fuck yaaa....Hoseok Father are you seeing your daughter how she is making fun of me *dramatic look*

Hoseok:I would like to be quite in this cuz I am still traumatized *looks at liana*

Niki:traumatized of what? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:I can't forget that you both are cousins and now ok nevermind *gulped wine*

Niki:nevermind *rolls eyes*

Lia:Yerin why you didn't told me about this *hold her hand*

Yerin:I wanted to tell it's just Niki wanted to announce it infront of every family member so *chuckles*

Yoongi:I am going to be a grandfather wow......I am very happy *pecked Lia forehead*

Liana & Jk:we are also very happy we will be cool grandparents *looks at eachother*

Hoseok:and I will take care of them like a real grandfather *smile*

Luna:that's a very good news what about you Yeonjun *side eyeing him*

Yeonjun;wh-what Mother? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:when will you give this news? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun;I don't know *looks down*

Tae;hey.....she is just joking take your time we are here for you *smile*

Luna:yeah....take your time son I was just joking *chuckles*

Yeonjun;*smile* yeah I will Mother and Father

Lucy:now you both when will you both give me a news something like that? *raised eyebrow*

Irene:once he will stop hanging out with his female friends *glared at hyunjin*

Ryujin:once he will stop being that much lazy *glared at Beomgyu*

Hyunjin & Beomgyu:can't help got the habit from our Father's *looks at Yoongi and Jimin*

Jimin:you nice keep going Son *wink*

Lucy;seriously Jimin?didn't you all said that after marriage only your wife's can rule your heart and mind *looks at jimin*

Jimin:Yeah......that true but it only applies on 7 Deadly Sins it's not necessary that our son's will follow the same path *calm tone*

Lucy:still it doesn't mean you can hangout with other girls just look at Irene she is a whole package *sips wine*

Liana:*cough* *cough* you have eyes on my daughter *widen eyes*

Lucy:yaa...fool I am just telling my son that he have a whole meal so he shouldn't go for side dishes *smirk at hyunjin*

Jimin:well in this point I also agree with my babygirl Son just open your eyes and look beside you *hands on Lucy shoulder*

Jin:and about laziness well would you mind to scold your son Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:but why I mean ok for sure he gets tired so he shoukd take rest *eats rice*

Jin & Ryujin:its not about just taking rest it's about laziness *face palmed*

Lia;nevermind Ryujin just punch him whenever he don't give you time *smile*

Ryujin:not a bad idea *side eyeing Beomgyu*

Beomgyu;wa-wait who's side are you on Mother? *gulped*

Lia;my daughter in law she is right tho *sips wine*

Beomgyu:well let me remind you that I have this gene cuz of you both *disappointed look*

Lia:still son be a little active atleast in bed like your father *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:ok enough Lia keep quite *widen eyes+finger on her lips*

We all started laughing looking at Yoongi ans Lia no doubt she never leaves any chance to make him flustered even now she is smirked I can see my brother getting fully red in embarrassment

Beomgyu;enough information Mother I have to clean my ear *looks down*

Ryujin:don't make it so fussy ok?she just spilled the facts you should be active in bed atleast in foreplay *smirk+looks at Beomgyu*

Now I can feel pair of eyes on me why?cuz I am her father and she get the confidence like me I saw Luna was chuckling I also chuckled and again diverted my gaze to them

Beomgyu;oh....my Ryujin be quite and really you think I don't know how to do foreplay *raised eyebrow*

Ryujin:so you know? *raised eyebrow*

Beomgyu;obviously My Queen *rolls eyes*

Ryujin:then will you mind to show me tonight *whispered in his ear*

Beomgyu;for sure my pleasure *smirk*

They was whispering sometime to eachother which was not audible for us well godo cuz I am sure they are whispering something unholy I looked at Jisoo and Namjoon they both was just hearing our talks calmly with a smile no wonder like father like daughter

Jin:the only parent and child who is silent is Kim Namjoon and his daughter Kim Jisoo *smile*

Namjoon:oh...well I was just happy seeing my family having good time *eats food*

Jisoo:same I just want to capture these memories in my mind so I was quite *sips wine*

Vernon;well I always have a question in my mind you four are daughters of Great Queen Lilith that means you four are vampire so does your kids are also have vampire genes? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:not fully but yes a little bit only Yeonjun and Jisoo craves for blood like a real vampire well thanks to my 90% vampire blood *rolls eyes*

Yeonjun & Jisoo:its ok Mother we don't feel bad *smile*

Vernon:damn so others don't crave for blood like vampires *looks at them*

Lia:not at all but just sometimes Yerin and Beomgyu also needs blood cuz I am 2nd oldest so yeah only Lucy and Liana kids don't crave for blood *calm tone*

Vernon:what about Mia *looks at mia*

Jisoo:probably yes cuz I have it so yeah *feeds mia*

Vernon:its ok I will take care of you *mumbles+smile*

Suho;well Jisoo sucks my blood just by arguing with me *pout*

Lucy;typical wife behavior learn something from me I never argue with my husband's *smirk*

Jin & Jimin:we never let you argue we always finish it in our way *smirk to eachother*

Lucy;whatever *rolls eyes*

Tae & Namjoon;well Suho we can understand you like Mother like daughter *chuckles*

Jisoo;yaa....my Mother never argue without any reason *pout*

Tae;only we know this pain princess *looks at luna*

Luna:stop staring at me *glared+whispered*

Niki;by the way how's things between you and unnie is going on I mean at first she used to say she will kill you *chuckles+looks at jisoo*

Suho:things are very good honestly she started loving me very much after 1 month of our marriage *smile+pecked her forehead*

Luna:the past life connection *mumble+smile*

I looked at Luna knowing she will surley say or mumble something I smiled looking at her smile I know sho might be thinking about Jisoo and Suho hyung I remember she told me that Jisoo fell for hyung but she get betrayed again it's ok Luna atleast they are happy in this life

Niki:so do any of you have any plan for our anniversary? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:well I was thinking we can celebrate in Love Sign castle I mean not to forget that castle knows our love life better then us *eyes on luna*

Namjoon:hmm....I agree with hyung it will be very good *smile*

Jisoo:well the idea is good but unfortunately me and Suho will not able to join you all *calm tone*

Luna:why? *raised eyebrow*

Suho:actually Mother that day Ossory is also arranging a festival type of event for us so we should be there with our people's *smile*

Luna:well that's a very good thing ok then we all can celebrate there anniversary in Love Sign *smile*

Lucy;yeah....it will be good it's been a long time we didn't visited Love Sign castle *smile*

Jin:ok then done the anniversary party will be organized in Love Sign castle *smile*

Tae:I am excited but before that me and hyung have to fix few things with some one *looks at luna*

Lucy:sure that will be good *rolls eyes*

Jisoo & Yeonjun:Mother and Father I think now we all shoukd take our leave *bows*

Luna;ahh.....time passed very soon *smile*

Yeonjun;don't worry Mother we will soon meet after some days *smile*

Tae;yes we will *smile*

Lia;Niki take care of my princess and also take care of baby *calm tone*

Yerin:well don't worry Mother I am your daughter I don't need him to protect me *side eyeing niki*

Lia:I know that but still just be carefull and don't work ok? *concern tone*

Yerin:yaa....nothing will-

Niki;that's what I always say her Mother but she never listens to me *looks at yerin*

Lia;it's not good Yerin promise form now on you'll take care of yourself cuz now it's not only about you it's also about the baby *creased her baby bump*

Yerin:ok.....Mother I promise I will take care of me *smile*

Yoongi;that's like my princess now go safely *smile*

They all bowed to us and walked out of mansion towards the portal we all also walked towrads our respective room tonight I will again meet Luna for sure she was looking very beautiful I really wanted to praise her about her beauty ahhh....I can't wait I smiled and walked with Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about there anniversary planning it's going to be fun trust me ahhh....I am excited as hell bye for now......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 717 26
𝐁𝐋𝖠𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐖𝗔𝐍² ̤̮̤̮˚˖𓍢ִ໋🖤🦢˚๋̤̮࣭ ⭑⚝ 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙛𝙭, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 , 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖�...
2.6K 206 4
𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆.... 🖇️ 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦📌 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘱𝘳...
28K 53 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
88.7K 2.5K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။