Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

By ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... More

Happy birthday
Know the fight
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Thunderous Flame
Sword and Shield
The Very Best
Evening Things Out
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Not Like Everyone Else

Karma's a Bitch

231 7 3
By ImGokuaweeb

???: Stay here! And don't follow me kid!

???: No, I wanna fight too!

???: Tck, you Riolus are all the same. Stay...put!

???: Make me!
————————————————————————

Charizard: Finally, no one to keep us from letting loose. Now I can really let loose.

Lucas: You're really pathetic you know that. You talk too much for someone who's gonna die.

Charizard: Hoho?! Someone has balls now. What happened to sparing my life? You seemed very connected to that outcome.

Lucas: That was before you killed my friends. Before you forced me into what I wanted to avoid.

Both Pokémon charged at eachother, Lucas gaining an upper hand by dodging several attacks. Charizard slashed open the air knocking Lucas back. As he flew backwards, Charizard followed pursuit and punched Lucas's chest.

Lucas: That all...?

Charizard looked down shocked as Lucas was unfazed from the impact. He simply pushes aside his fist and stares deep into his eyes.

Lucas: My turn.

Lucas uppercuts his chin before forcing an aura palm to his chest. As Charizard flies thought the forest, Lucas flies to him and lands a barrage of attacks following with a sledgehammer to his head. After such a fierce knock down he zipped downward and sent him flying upward.

Lucas' aura would grow even stronger as he clenched his fists and grit his teeth. Charizard recovered in the air and smirked as blue flames ooze out of his mouth. y/n used multiple bandages to heal Zeraora and Incineroar as Red paced around.

Incineroar: I'm fine y/n, just a couple scratches.

Y/N: For once in your life can you let me worry about you without you acting tough?

Incineroar: Yeah, ok.

Y/N: You guys really took a risk out there.

Incineroar: But at least he's kicking his ass. You doing good Cereza?

Zeraora: She's fine, just needs a nap. My body really hurts though. Did we win?

Incineroar: We're winning. But I gotta train some more. Keeping up with you two is gonna be a tough goal.

Y/N: How about no fighting for a month?

Incineroar: How about yes fighting for a month, y/n?

Y/N: How about sleeping outside in the yard?

Incineroar: How about draining you dry till you can't feel your legs?

Zeraora: Guys there's no need to fight right now. Master, can't you hustle except that she loves fighting? I mean, would you rather have her mate with you every minute or try getting stronger to protect you?

Incineroar: See? Even the gullible one agrees with me.

Y/N: I'm not sure you want her to agree with you.

Red: Do you really have sex with your Pokémon?

Y/N: Does it matter?!
Incineroar: FUCK OFF!
Zeraora: Absolutely!

Red: Fucken weirdo...

Zeraora: Has he not had intercourse with his Pokémon?

Y/N: Zeraora?!

Incineroar: He's just upset cuz two of them are too big for that pussy of an ass he's got and the other one doesn't have a dick huh~?

Zeraora: Oh ok! Have you tried any specific exercises or-

Red: Can we not talk about this? Jeez how old is she anyways?

Y/N: To be honest I don't know. But if it makes you feel any better, she's a virgin to my understanding.

Red:...Kill me now Arceus...

————————————————————————

Charizard: I'll admit, you've hidden a great deal of power from me. But it won't be enough.

Lucas: Do it.

Charizard: What?

Lucas: Show me your true strength. You've been wounded and you're bleeding, but I've been holding back the entire time. Do it. That way I actually have fun when I skin you alive.

Charizard: Sinister much~? Fine then, haaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!

Charizard's flames erupted as his much less grew. His violent form reaching its peak as smirked at Lucas.

Charizard: You don't seem to know how...scary..I can be. Not many have gone this far to witness my true power.

Lucas: Not many have trained and felt sorrow the same way I have.

Charizard: Heheh...AHAHAHAHA! You're as big of a fool as ever. Once I'm done crippling you, I'll go after your master and their friends. I'll kill them the same way I killed those two bitches.

Lucas look at his palm before forming a fist. He chuckled slightly before raising his head once more to meet Charizard's gaze.

Lucas: Your friend was right. The nerve you have to make the world crumble beneath you. Don't you dare talk about my friends in such a way.

Lucas slowly walk up to Charizard before suddenly appearing in front of him, landing a fast kick to his jaw.

Lucas: WrOAAAAAAA!!

————————————————————————

Y/N: He's really kicking his ass. And causing mass amounts of deforestation. Should I tell him to stop?

Incineroar: Just a little longer. I know we're supposed to forfeit but I kinda want to see how many bones he'll break. I got an idea. Why doesn't Zeraora try to calm him down when he's done throwing a tantrum?

Zeraora: Me?! Why me?

Incineroar: Out of the three of us he talks to you more. I think he has a thing for you. You can stop with the bandages now.

Y/N: Ok fine.

Incineroar: Ok...we can make ourselves know now.

Zeraora: Alright.

Zeraora charges her energy and lets her thunder flow high into the sky. Lucas and Charizard fought hard and hit eachother with violent attacks. Lucas noticed the giant spire and saw his friend alive and healthy.

————————————————————————

Lucas: They're not dead? How....oh, I get it now. Ok.

Lucas lowers his aura and drops down to the ground with Charizard. As he panted and grit his teeth, he was surprised as the murder fueled Lucario suddenly grew less rageful.

Lucas: I'm done.

Charizard: What?

Lucas: I'm done. There's no point anymore. I've made up my mind.

Charizard: You're done?

Lucas: At least you'll live like your other friends. I forfeit, you won.

Lucas' aura slowly fades away as he starts to walk away. Charizard stares at him confused before gritting his teeth to the point the veins popped out of his body.

Charizard: You forfeit? YOU FORFEIT?! After you humiliate me?! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!! ILL FUCKEN KILL YOU!

Charizard prepared a large and bright attack. The earth quaked around him as he friend why looked like a black hole. His rage blinded him as he could only see red and targeted Lucas. Not long after he fired his shot, a massive beam engulfing the forest and destroying everything in its path. The other Pokémon and trainers watched in horror as they witnessed Charizard's power. Lucas turned around confused as the beam approached him. His anger grew once more as he put his hands together and forms an aura sphere.

Lucas: YOU FOOL!!

The raging Lucario launched a powerful blue beam, countering the dark beam shot by Charizard. The aura beamed through and engulfed the opposing attack. Charizard tried to fight against his impending doom but failed as he was swallowed. He shouted in pain as his skin felt like it was on fire.

Lucas: MAX AURA!

Lucas's attack grew larger as the sky was blinded. The beam slowed disappeared and left him alone in silence. As the dust cleared up, Charizard was gone but not entirely. He was nothing but bones. His body was left with his shout still visible. Lucas' hand twitched and was drawn back as a sense of regret was left on his face. He fell to his knees as tears poured down his face.

Lucas: DAMN IT!!!

————————————————————————

Incineroar: He did it...

Y/N: He actually did it...

Zeraora: Can I...

Y/N: Go ahead, he might need some time with someone.

Red: He lost...what an idiot.

Y/N: That's what you're on about? You're an asshole. Even more of an asshole than Garfield's Pikachu.

Red: I have no use for failures.

Incineroar: Can I punch him?

Y/N: Punch him really hard.

Red: Wait wait wait!

Incineroar smirks as she rushes Alfred and gives him a light punch to the cheek. Zeraora slowly approached the weeping Lucario.

Zeraora: Are you ok?

Lucas: No I'm not ok. I'm crying because I did something regrettable. I tried.

Lucas began to cry again as his aura disappeared. Reverting back to his original form something seems off about his body. His fur was longer and more wild like as his claws remained sharp.

Lucas: I tried to let him live, even when I was pissed. I thought he would listen. I thought he was faster, smarter.

Zeraora: Lucas...

Lucas: I thought he was stronger...

Lucas brushes off Zeraora's hand and stand up.

Lucas: Why did you make me do this!? You could've stayed down, and would've won anyway! Your other allies agreed to fight and win but you insisted on killing! Think Charizard Think! I constantly tried to avoid conflict with you but you refused due to how stubborn you are!

Zeraora: He's gone. Just leave him be now. You couldn't have changed him.

Lucas sighed before rubbing his tears away. He stared at the skeleton some more before turning and leaving. Zeraora followed behind him.

Zeraora: I thought it was pretty cool what you did. Not the killing part but how you fought hard even though you barely knew us.

Lucas:...

Zeraora: Don't blame yourself on that ok? It never goes well when you do that.

Lucas: How can I not? I pushed myself too far.

Zeraora: You warned him multiple times and he gambled his life away. It's his problem not yours.

Lucas: I should've been more merciful...

Zeraora: Ok, I don't like being mean but it's time for you to suck it up. You can't blame yourself for everyone's arrogance. It's not healthy for you and....uh...I suck at being mean.

Lucas: I get it. I guess so? I kinda get what you're trying to say.

Zeraora: Do you wanna mate when we get home?

Lucas: What...?

Zeraora: I'm not sure how this is supposed to go, but Incineroar said that you liked me. I was thinking that maybe I could do something to get your mind off of this.

Lucas: I'm flattered but-

Zeraora: If it makes you feel any better I haven't done it either. I've seen others do it but I haven't done it yet.

Lucas looked at Zeraora with a blank stare as she stood triumphant.

Lucas: Sure...ok.

Zeraora: I'm sure master wouldn't mind using their room for a couple minutes!

————————————————————————
Gloria: Alright you fucken twat!

Gloria suddenly returns and back hands red to the floor.

Red: The fuck!?

*Click*

Gloria came back from her home and pointed a flintlock at Red. y/n stood still and tried to negotiate with her as rage grew in her eyes.

Y/N: Gloria?! Put the gun down.

Gloria: Why should I?! This motherfucker didn't listen to the pleas my birth her gave him. We both forfeiting this bullshit when this asshole decide to throw his fucken Charizard while his back was turned!

Y/N: I know! It's bad but you can't fucken shoot him!

Gloria: It's do or fucken die y/n!

Y/N: Don't do it. You won't be able to comeback from it.

Red: What are you doing?! Take the gun from her!

Y/N: Shut up! Gloria, please. Put the flintlock away.

Gloria stayed still with the gun pointed at Red. Her gun started to shiver in her hand as she aimed at his head. She closed her eyes as tears started to form.

Incineroar: Gloria....put it down. He's done for.

Gloria: Fuck you...

*bang*

The shot fired from the gun completely misses Red as I hits the ground several feet away from his head. Gloria puts the gun away wipes her tears away. Red started to giggle nervously before receiving a devastating stomp to his balls. The stomp was so powerful that a crack was heard. As Red squealed Gloria would continuously stomp on his crotch, cursing at him while his voice became more high pitched. y/n felt some of Red's pain deep down.

Y/N: Feeling better?

Gloria: One more.

Red?: Stooooop! Fucken hell! Might as well fucken shoot me you bitch!

Gloria: Where's the fucken Charizard...?

Y/N: Dead. Like nothing but bones.

Gloria: Bones? Bloody hell how'd you do it?

Y/N: I didn't. He did.

Gloria: The Lucario? That explains why the sky got so dark and blue. Quite the arsenal you got mate. Looks like someone's running out of bedroom huh~?

Incineroar: I don't wanna talk about it...

Y/N: How's your brother?

Gloria: Burned but he's alive.

Y/N: Good. Glad he's still breathing. We're done. This game we played ourselves in is way too risky. Are you gonna be ok?

Gloria: I'll just drink my sorrows away and wait for Ma to get home. Speaking of which, how did you know I needed help?

Y/N: Hop and Leon. We were just having a walk when they suddenly appeared. I'm pretty sure without his concerns you would've been in even more trouble.

Gloria: Hop? For once he wasn't ass with his one life.

Zeraora: Master!

Y/N: God I hate that name. Yes?

Lucas: What was that loud bang right now?

Incineroar: Attempted murder.

Y/N: She's a friend don't worry, nothing is gonna happen.

Zeraora: What happened to him?

Y/N: What he deserves. Now let's go home before he decides to change his mind.

Incineroar: Finally. Some alone time.

The groups leaves the ball busted trainer in the forest. Gloria walks and constantly throws her gun the air.

Y/N: Gloria, please? You're scaring me with that thing.

Gloria: It's not loaded don't worry, but I'll stop if you want. There they are.

Hop: Oh thank god you made it back. I was getting worried-

Gloria quickly put her gun away before grabbing onto Hop's face and smacking a hard kiss on his lips. As she departed, Hop was left dazed and with a blush on his cheeks.

Gloria: y/n I thank you for your services but now I have a debt to repay. I pray you all make home safely and are no longer on the hit list of any of these fucks.

Y/N: If they do show up to your doorstep I'm sure a flintlock warning wouldn't be bad. And that's a warning not an actual shot landed ok?

Gloria: Alright alright. Thank you though.

Hop: Gloria? I-

Gloria: Hop. Get in my bedroom and I expect you to have nothing on.

Hop: Gloria?

Gloria: Quit spouting my fucken name and get ready for fucken sex you dolt! Go!

Hop quickly rushes inside the house as Gloria exhales.

Y/N: Be gentle with him please?

Gloria: I will I will. Here, for your ticket home since I see that you don't have a Pokémon that can fly.

Y/N: Thanks.

Gloria waves you all goodbye before entering her house. You make it to a flying taxi and enjoy the ride home. After your arrival, Zeraora quickly grabs Lucas' wrist and bolts away with him.

Incineroar: Where are they going?

Y/N: Home I guess?

Incineroar: I wanna go home and she never picks me up like that.

Y/N: It's fine. Now we can walk home and have some me time before you pout about the bed being crowded.

Incineroar: I guess so. Ok then. Wanna talk about something or what?

Y/N: You wanted time alone, you think if something.

Incineroar: *sighs* God I hate you. How about we do something like-

Y/N: No.

Incineroar: Awww..come on! It's been sometime since we did it. And I love it when you take charge.

Y/N: No Incineroar.

Incineroar: Please?

Y/N: What part of "No" do you not understand?

Incineroar: No fair. Ever since Zeraora came by you've had less time for me. And now even less with Lucas and Lunala.

Y/N: To be fair. You may be my partner but you fucked an entire strip club. Therefore you have no say in anything really.

Incineroar: Pretty please?

Y/N: Nu uh.

Incineroar started to whimper. You could tell that she really wanted to do this as she got on her knees and pleaded for you. She hasn't done such a move since she was in her first stages as a Torracat, and at that time she begging for a new scratching post.

Y/N: Ok fine. Just get off your knees it's embarrassing.

Incineroar: Yes! Come on let's go!

Y/N: Hey?!

Incineroar quickly rushed to your home as she held you in her arms. Once arriving at the door she sets you down and opens the door.

Mom: Oh you guys are back. I had a feeling you were nearby when those two rushed in.

Y/N: Hey mom. How was work today?

Mom: Pretty good. This new shift they gave me finally gives me a good sleep schedule. I feel like myself when your father and I first met.

She brushed her hair out of the way and smiled at you. You chuckle slightly before backing up and making your way upstairs.

Mom: Oh dear. You might wanna hang out of your room for tonight.

Y/N: Why is that?

Incineroar: Oh...god dammit.

Y/N: What did you do?

Incineroar: Dug my own grave.

y/n continued up the stairs before opening the door to Zeraora ontop of Lucas.

Lucas: y/n?! Thank god! I was trying to call for help but she wouldn't get off. I didn't think she was trying to do it for real!

Cereza: Oh come on big guy~ Just let it happen~

y/n started at the two Pokémon and walked in the room. Zero reaction was on their face as they reach for the drawer next to them. Seconds went by before Lucas was handed a metal object leaving him confused.

Lucas: What's this?

Y/N: Message me when you two are done.

Lucas: y/n? What do I do with this?

Y/N: Rape Whistle.

y/n slowly closed the the door as Lucas freaked out.

Lucas: Wait! WAIT!

Cereza: Hehe~

Lucas: Nice...Kitty?
————————————————————————

Mom: Rape Whistle?

Incineroar: Rape Whistle.

Mom: Figured as much.

Y/N: Sorry mom but I'll be in the club again.

Mom: Just make sure you don't get STDs.

y/n and Incineroar walked out the door and made their way to the club. The lights blared and the crowed sweet wild talking about the countless males and females that could be found inside.

Incineroar: Ah the aroma of alcohol and human juices.

Y/N: Yeah I didn't miss this place at all.

Incineroar: It should only be fair that we visit our friends right? I mean they may be performers but they're good people right?

Y/N: Sure.

Incineroar chuckles as you both walk towards the backrooms. Many people think she's up for grabs after her stunt the last night you two came. You make it to the backrooms and immediately get confronted by one of your friends.

May: y/n! Not to be rude but...where's my mus- I mean! *clears throat* Where's Zeraora?

Y/N: Hi May...uh..she's at home doing something important.

May: Like what?!

Mayday: Leave them alone sis, you'll get your chance. Hey there, you just missed my session you two. What brings you guys here tonight?

Y/N: We-

Incineroar: We were gonna fuck but our room is occupied with Zeraora and y/n's new Pokémon.

May: W-what?!

Mayday: Calm down sis. This is the same Zeraora? Or are you a baller and got another one~?

Y/N: It's the same one.

May: No!!

Incineroar: What's up with her? Don't tell me she's has a thing for her.

Mayday: She won't stop talking about her and calling her "Muscle Mommy".

Y/N: If it makes her feel any better she's not...entirely taken. If not she's. If not taken at all.

May's eyes suddenly open wide as she stared at you. You watched her wipe away her tears as Mayday rolled her eyes and chuckled at her sister.

Y/N: I don't remember if I told you or not but she's got two personalities. Her other just happens to be occupied buuuuut Zeraora is still up for grabs.

May's eyes lighten as she jumps and gives you as a big hug. You blushed as your head was buried in her chest and felt her tail wag.

Mayday: Ok ok sis let go before you suffocate them.

May: Sorry! Just really really happy right now.

Mayday: Clearly you two want a room. Uh...you guys can use my room. It stinks but that's because I could get it cleaned in time.

Incineroar: Actually could you guys get a room for y/n? Like maybe a girl or two for them?

Y/N: Huh? Why?

Mayday: Oh I see what you're doing~ Sure. I'll call over Collie and Violet to "prepare your feast"~

Y/N: What are you guys talking about? What are you gonna do to me?

May: Well-

Mayday: Don't spoil the surprise sis.

May: Oh right!

Y/N: This isn't funny. Guys. Come on just tell me already? (Why do I get the sense that karma's out to get me for what's going on with Lucas?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
13.6K 473 50
*Featuring Pokémon in place of humans in the real world, Pokémon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
20.1K 1.2K 28
[Male Reader x Pokémon] The world of Pokémon. A world filled with monsters capable of mass destruction and violence. Somehow Humanity created a way t...
512 37 21
Growing up in Unova and traveling all the way to Hoenn to begin their Pokémon Adventure. Today we are following the start of Candi's journey as they...