๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค & ๐•‹๐•™...

Por VixenQueen18

Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar is the older fraternal twin sister of Princess Charlotte "Charlie " Morni... Mรกs

๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค & โ„™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค
๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐••๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ โ„™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: โ„™๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš : ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– โ„๐•–๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ: โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐••๐•–๐•  ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ : ๐•Š๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐•˜๐•˜๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–โš ๏ธ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž(๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ)
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž'๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค (Memory)
โ„š & ๐”ธ: ๐”ธ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ & ๐•„๐•–๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš: ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•š๐•–!
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ: ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช + โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–'๐•ค
๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž: @๐•„๐•–๐•๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
ALERT ALERT (DO NOT SKIP)
VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP NEED HONEST ANSWERS

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜: ๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐••

1.1K 26 44
Por VixenQueen18

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

Vaggie unconsciously reached for Charlie on her side of the bed only to realize she wasn't there. She sat up, yawned, and stretched. "Charlie?" She questioned, quickly got dressed, and headed downstairs to see her girlfriend freaking out in front of a board. "Oh no," she mumbles and walks toward everyone who was by the couch, except Melione and Alastor weren't there.

"How bad is it?" Vaggie asks Husk who is drinking his coffee. "She's talking to herself and pulling out her hair," Husk says, rubbing his forehead. Vaggie looked around and saw that Melione and Alastor weren't there. "Shit where's Melione?" Vaggie asks and he looks at her with a raised brow. "Y'know as well as I do that those two horny asses stay in Melione's room on Saturday mornings," Husk says and continues to watch Charlie pace around the board.

Vaggie groans and heads back upstairs to get the only person who can calm Charlie down. She gets to Melione's room and hears loud moaning on the other side of the door. She rolls her eyes with a disgusted look on her face. She banged her fist on the door repeatedly. "Fuck! What god damn it!" She heard Melione shout from the other side of the door.
*********************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I yelled in anger from being interrupted right now. "Melione! Charlie's losing it again," I hear Vaggie say from the other side of the door. I groan in frustration. "I'll be down in a second," I replied, stopping Alastor from kissing my neck. I kiss him, climb out of bed, and put on a robe over my lace pajamas.

"I'll be back," I say seductively, kissing him again. He nods and I exit my room to see Vaggie with a disgusted look on her face. "You got some nerve bestie, you ain't that quiet either," I laugh at her shocked red face. "Melie," she whines and I just laugh harder.

I teleported us to the parlor and I was met with a very stressed-out Charlie. "I don't understand why it's not working. Think Charlie, think. Think, think, think, think," she repeats and I facepalm. She starts to ramble and mumble. "Yikes!" Angel says and I nod in agreement. I've seen her stressed but never this bad.

"Lottie?...sweetie?" I call out but she ignores me so I walk closer to her. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Charlie!" She groans in frustration. "You, uh. You good sis?" I ask and she looks over at us with a crazed look. "Nope, no! Not really Mel! Haha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working," she says while crushing a paper in her hand.

"We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple of months left before the Angels come," she says laughing crazily and partially turning into her demon form. I grab her hand and put the other behind her back and walk back and forth with her."Ok, ok, shh. Walk it out, walk it out. Breathe," I say and after a few minutes she turns back to normal...slightly

"At this rate..." Vaggie cuts her off with the most horrifying idea. "Maybe it's time..." Charlie and I both cut her off. "No," we say, knowing exactly where she was going with this. "-to ask..." Vaggie continues. "Don't say it," we say again but this time Charlie grabbed Vaggies cheeks. "Your dad," she says and we both groan in unison.

"Girls, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get," Vaggie says. "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone!" Charlie says and then gasps.

"Wait. That's it," she says and I raised a brow at her in confusion. "Kill everyone?" I ask. "What. No. Mel, he could get us a meeting with Heaven," she says and I started to understand what she was thinking. We could talk to someone higher than Adam. Vaggie looks at her in confusion. "Didn't we already try that?" She asks and I answer with Charlie.

"Yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole," Charlie says and I continue. "And he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top! There's bound to be some angels who'll listen," I say and Charlie nods. Now the problem is...who's gonna call him? Charlie and I look at each other. "You call him," I say. "No, you call him," she says back and the two of us are now face to face.

"I called him last time," I say with my arms crossed. "Mmmm. Technically he called you," she sasses and yeah she does have a point, but I'm not gonna admit that. "This is your thing. You call him," I say. "You're the oldest you call him," she smirks and the others look at us in amusement. "By 2 minutes," I counter. "You know what! Staring contest...Go!" We say in unison and both our eyes turn red and we stare at each other...for a good 10 minutes...before I sneezed and blinked.

"Haha! Fuck yes! I win, you get to call dad," she says and I roll my eyes, pull out my phone, and mumble how she got lucky. I went through my contacts and found my dad's contact. I hesitate to click the call button. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" He asks. "No, we just...we aren't as close as we were before. After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see us. I mean sure, he calls us...sometimes, but only if he's bored or like, needs one of us to do something," I explain.

He doesn't even know what's been going on in our lives...he doesn't even know about what happened with him

"Daddy issues," Husk says and I flip him off playfully. "Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge," Angel says, Charlie and I cringe at that. "The ultimate bad boy," Niffty giggles like a gremlin and Angel takes the knife from her in concern. "I bet he's scary," she says and I laugh.

Oh if only you know how much of a softy he is...
***************************************
𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖

The King of Hell was finishing his latest creation in his office to add to his collection. "That's it. Almost there! Now presenting—the magic-tastical back-flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire" He says and the duck spits out fire. In his office, there are hundreds of ducks everywhere.

"Hold the applause! Please. Ok. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh God, who am I kidding, this sucks!"He says and throws the duck at a picture of himself, Lilith, Melione, and Charlie. Lucifer sighs in sadness but then jumps when his phone rings (it's circus music). He takes it out and sees that his oldest daughter is calling him and starts to panic.

*♥️Duckling #1*. (Yk since Mel was born first)

"Daughter? Daughter calling, daughter, daughter calling! Oh! Um-Uh," he says nervously and tries to find a way to answer. "Hello, Melione. H-Hey, heyyy, MelMel...No! No, that's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years," he says with a hint of guilt. "This has to be perfect," he finally clicks the answer button.

"Hey, bitch!" he says and he hears his daughter burst off laughing. Once he realizes what he said he facepalms.
**************************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

"Ahaha! Oh shit, I'm sorry that was funny," I say remembering that's how I answered the phone a few months ago. "Anyway. Hi, dad," I say happily. "Hey! Sweetheart, how are you? Wh-wh-where are you and your sister these days?" He asks and I roll my eyes because I literally told him months ago what we were doing when he called me.

"You know where we are, Dad. We've told you before," I say and Charlie groans knowing he most likely forgot. "You have? Oh yeah, uh? Well, you know I um, uh..." I roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I told you when you called me five months ago. Or were you not listening," I say in an agitated tone.

"No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot. I've been really busy! Ya know with um...important things," he says. Yeah with your unhealthy obsession for rubber ducks. "Well, Charlie is running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners," I say and look at every one. Angel gives me a thumbs-up. "Maybe you saw our commercial," I say trying to get him to interested.

"Oh...sadly I missed it. Heheh, you know I haven't been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain," he says laughing nervously. Charlie looks at me with an exasperated look on her face, she's right next to me so she can hear. "But, hey, a hotel! That's fun!" He says trying to sound excited and I sigh. "Look, Dad, we've got...kind of a big ask," I say hesitantly and I hear him cough.

"Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it," he responds and Charlie urges me to continue. "We need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anyone. I need to go to the top," I say with determination.

"Oh no! Nooooo, no, no, no, no, Melie no, no, no, that's, uh...No," he says and I squeeze my phone in frustration. "Argh. Look, Dad. We don't ask you for much. We never have. I know Heaven is a sore...topic for you. But this, this is really important to us," I say not noticing Angel and Pentious stare at us with sadness.

"It's the most important thing Charlie's ever done. And I...We need you. We need your help," I plead and feel Vaggie and Charlie put their hands on my shoulder in comfort. "I don't know, Apple," he stammers. "Please, just come and see what she's trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea," I say looking at the others.

"And Heaven is bound to agree if we get a chance to talk to them. Please, Dad," I plead.
****************************************
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

"Wait. You're inviting me over?" I ask excitedly. "Absolutely! Hoh! I'll be there in an hour!" I say, hang up the phone, and start to dance around a little. "My daughters want to see me! Take that depression!" I sing and leave my office.

I can't wait to see them...
****************************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I put my phone away. "Well...we have an hour until he gets here. And I'm still in my pajamas. Yeah, uh, so I'm gonna go get dressed and then explain to Alastor why our Dad is coming. Ya'll do whatever you got to do. I need to mentally prepare," I say and teleport back into my room where Alastor is still in bed, but reading a book. "Hey, Darling. Everything alright?" He asks and I shake my head no and head into the bathroom so I can shower. He followed me so I can explain.

"Well we have an hour before my father gets here, so no, NO I AM NOT OK!" (If you know what show this is from I'll give you a lollipop) I exclaim and step into the shower. "Darling why are you so worried?" he asks stupidly. "Because my handsome, funny, and chaotic mate, I haven't spoken to my father face-to-face since Charlie and I were 18," I rant and I wash my hair.

"Isn't seeing him a good thing," He says and I pop my head out. "Yes and No. Yes, because I miss him and I want him to meet you. No, because I feel like he's not gonna help Charlie," I say and rinse out my hair. "Wait. I have to be there?" He asks shocked. "Um...YES! Why wouldn't you be?" I question. "Uh...No reason?" He avoids and I just roll my eyes. "Just promise me you'll behave and try to get him to like you. I don't mean kiss his ass...Just be you...ish," I say and rinse off my body before stepping out and wrapping myself with a towel. "Ok...?" I say kissing his cheek and pushing him into the shower.

"Now hurry up so you can try this new outfit I made for you," I squeal in excitement while I brush my hair. 10 minutes later he stepped out, I handed him a towel, while I used my other hand to change my outfit with my magic. "Honestly...I think this will be fine," I say as I finally stick with a red dress, with black gloves, and a black choker. "Perfect now..." I turn to my mate, snap my fingers, and the outfit I made him appear. I squealed because of how hot he looked.

"Oh Fuck! If my father wasn't coming..." I say seductively and he grins in satisfaction. "Darling you never cease to amaze me," he says and kisses my lips softly.  He releases me. "You head down. I don't know what shoes I want to wear yet and I need to feed Anubis," I say. He nods and teleports out of my room.
***************************************
𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

From on top of the parlor, there was an excited Alastor watching everyone put up decorations, making cookies, and putting up a sign that says "Wellcum Daddy" most likely made by Angel, for Lucifer. Now Alastor was excited to meet his mate's father. In the time they've been together, he's never met him and Melione rarely talks about him. But from what she's told him, he's an asshole who abandoned his two daughters after their mom left.

Melione and Alastor haven't brought up the discussion of kids yet, but if Melione were to get pregnant he would be overjoyed. He would be the father he wished he had. And he couldn't wait to make that point very clear to Lucifer. That he would be a better father to his and Melione's future children.

Once everything was ready, everyone waited in the parlor. Alastor walked down to where Charlie was with a huge smile on his face. She took a deep breath and smiled in determination. "Okay everyone, it's showtime!" Charlie says and she opens the door. "Chaaaarlie!!" Their Dad says excitedly. "Hey, Da—" she got cut off when he crushed her in a hug.

"Oh, it's so good to see you. My baby duckling.Haha!" He says and Charlie blushes lightly at the nickname she hasn't heard in forever. "It's good to see you, too, Dad," Charlie says, he lets go, and she gasps for air. Charlie clears her throat and gestures to everyone behind her. "Welcome! To the Hazbin Hotel!" She says and confetti comes out. Charlie's cat and Melione's fox saw the twin's dad and immediately went over to him.

"Oh, heeewo, Keekee and Winny!" He says while patting their heads. Razzle, Dazzle, and Erebus flew around him too. "Razzle, Dazzle, Ere!" He says while spinning around with them. "Oh, look how much you haven't grown! Still fun-sized. Are you taking care of my little girls? You better be..." he says the last part in a threatening tone and then laughs like nothing happened. Lucifer then looks around but can't find his oldest. "Um...where's your sister?" He asks Charlie. "She'll be down soon. She probably can't find what shoes she wants to wear," Charlie says not knowing that's exactly what's going on upstairs.

"Well, this place sure looks, uh..." he trails off, looking at Niffty and then looking around. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Uh-huh. It's got a lot of character. Oh, what in the unholy Hell is that!" He exclaims while pointing at the bar with his cane.

Alastor teleported closer to everyone. "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think," he says while looking at his cane. "And you are?" Lucifer asked and Al teleported behind him. "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure," he says, shaking his hand, then wiping his own hand on his shirt. Lucifer narrowed his eyes at him.

"It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life," he says mockingly to him. "Who's this? Who is this? Are you the bellhop?" Lucifer asks, glaring at Alastor. "Haha no! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast," Alastor says proudly.

"Hmm. Nope! I guess that's why the girls call it the 'Hazbin' Hotel!' Hahaha," Lucifer says nudging Charlie while she has a nervous look on her face. "Ha ha ha! It was actually my idea," Alastor responds with fake laughter. "Ha ha ha! Well, it's not very clever," Lucifer counters and Alastor snaps. "Ha ha, fuck you," he says as the two glare at each other with Charlie trying to get between them.

Before a fight could start they heard the sound of heels coming down the stairs in a fast pace. Melione quickly reached the bottom of the staircase. "Un-holy shit! Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find what shoes to wear and Anubis tried eating one of the Egg Boiz again, which is fucking beyond me because he doesn't even like eg—Oof," she rants when suddenly her father tackles her in a hug.

"Oh, Melie! My little duckling," he says and pulls away to inspect her. "Wow, you look...just like your mother," he says with a proud smile on his face making the girl blush slightly. "Hey Dad. It's been a while huh," she says nervously. "Oh! I see you've met my mate," Melione says and takes Alastor's arm with a huge love sick smile on her face. (while my ass is single cuz I have booktok girl standards)

Lucifer looked shocked. Completely and utterly shocked that his eldest daughter had a mate. But not only that her mate was this Bambi looking asshole. "Excuse it. What's it now? Mate...he's your mate?!" Lucifer asked. "Uh...yeah?" Melione answered in question. "Oh that's awesome sweetheart," he says through gritted teeth. Alastor smirked and kissed the girls forehead which made Lucifer furious.

At least it's not that fucking TV lord, but I don't fucking like this prick either. No one will be good enough for her...

But I wonder what happened with him...

Melione looked between the two and saw the tension. So she decided to break it. "Dad why don't we look at this lovely parlor," she says and the girls showed him the parlor behind them. "Where people can get to know each other and share secrets and intimate feelings!" Charlie says happily making her sister and father chuckle at her happiness.

"But, without Al, we wouldn't have been able to pretty up this much," Melione says gesturing to her mate behind them. "Charlie and my beautiful mate have a unique vision. I am more than happy to fulfill their bizarre requests," Alastor says kissing Melione's temple making Lucifer narrow his eyes at him. "Oh, thank you, darling," Melione replies with a loving smile making Lucifer growl at him.

"Quite intelligent and impressive young ladies. We're all very proud of them," he says genuinely while pulling Melione closer to him. Lucifer didn't like this one bit so he cleared his throat. "Melie, Charlie, sweethearts, why don't you introduce me to your other friends," he says pulling the two away from Alastor. "Oh, yes, of course." Melione and Charlie say in unison. They tend to speak in sync when they're excited, it put a smile on Lucifer's face.

"This is Vaggie. She's my girlfriend," Charlie says excitedly. Lucifer was convinced both his kids want to give him a heart attack, he didn't want any of his little girls to date anyone. But what shocked him was that Charlie liked girls. "Oh ho my golly! You like girls? So do I, we have so much in common!" He says and pulls Vaggie into a tight hug.

"Put er' there, Maggie!" He says and releases her. Melione and Charlie couldn't help but smile at the interaction. They've known each other awhile so it was nice for their dad to finally meet her. "She's so pretty," he complemented and Vaggie lightly blushed. "Uh, lovely to meet you, uh, sir!" Vaggie says and Melione continues introducing everyone.

"And this is Sir Pentious and my best friend Angel Dust, our guests!" Melione says excitedly. She started to warm up to Sir Pentious and even more when she offered to babysit the Egg Boiz from time to time. "Your Majesty!" Pentious shouts while saluting the king, then bows low, and smacks his face into the cookies. "Heya, short king," Angel greets making Melione laugh.

"Husk is our bartender, and Niffty is our housekeeper!" Melione concludes and Niffty runs to Lucifer and climbs on him. "Hello. I clean. Hehehehehe," she says with a crazy little laugh. Suddenly the chandelier fell from behind Lucifer, Vaggie, Charlie, Melione startling them. Everyone starts to cough from the dust.

Lucifer looks at Alastor from the corner of his eye suspiciously and grins. "Ha ha ha, alright then!"
***************************************
Lucifer
Alastor
Melione
Melione & Charlie
Niffty
Mimzy
(Background Vocals)

Haha!
Looks like you could use some help
From the big boss of Hell himself
Check out Daddy's glowing reviews on Yelp
(Five stars! Flawless! Greater than great!)

Oh, with the punch of a pentagram
I wap-bam-boom, alakazam
Usually, I charge a sacrificial lamb
But you get the family rate
thanks, dad!

Who needs a busboy, now that you've got the chef? (wow)
Michelin-tasting menu, free à la carte
I'll rig the game for you because I'm the ref
Champagne fountains, caviar mountains, that's just a start!

Who's been here since day one?
Who's been faithful as a nun?
Who makes you chuckle with an old-timey pun?
Your executive producer?
That's true!

I'm your guy, your day-to-day
Your chum, your steadfast hotelier
Remember when I fixed that clog today?
I was stuck, thank you sir!
Oh you!

I'm truly honored that have such a bond
Aww
I'll be the father that I wish that I had
uh, what?
I'll love you and the children we'll spawn

*Melione blushes a few scarlet red at the mention of children. Especially since they've never talked about kids yet but she would gladly have kids with him*(they adopted Niffty)

hold on now!
It's a little funny, you could almost call me daaaaad

*aggressive violin playing*
*defensive piano playing*

They say, when you're looking for assistance

It's smart to pick the path of least resistance

Others say, that in your needy hour
There's no substitute for pure angelic power!
Who just happens to also be your blood!

Sadly, there are times a birth parent is a dud
They say the family you choose is better
what a bunch of losers

Can you butt out of my song?
Your song? I started this!
I'm singing it, I'll finish it!
Oh, you tacky piece of–

It's me, yes it's me
I know you were all waiting for me
I'm here, what a gas
Took a while, but I'm present at last
It's me, it's me
Mimzy!

********************************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕆𝕍

"Who?" My dad and I say in unison as we all look at her in question except Husk and Alastor. "Didn't you just hear me?" The unknown woman asks. "Why is everybody gawkin'? Is it, cuz I'm adorable?" The woman says smugly and I scowl at her attitude. "Mimzy!" My mate calls out...I'm sorry what in the actual fuck! He walks over to her. "Alastooorr, sweetie, doll-face! So good to see you. How you been? Good? Good," Mixy says and I growl when the two hug.

Alastor hates it when people touch him without permission and the only other person I know who's allowed to hug him is Auntie Rosie. So who the fuck is this blonde bitch...

"Listen hun, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory and I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old time's sake," she says and clings to Al's arm. My eyes shift back and forth from gold to red. "Of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here," he replies with enthusiasm.

I've had enough of this bullshit and walked over to them. I wrapped my arm around Alastor's possessively and I viciously glare at her with my red eyes. The woman's eyes glare back when she sees me touch Alastor without consequence and I grin in satisfaction. "Darling who's this?" I purr at him but my red eyes never left Mixy's.

Alastor mumbled something I couldn't quite hear. "My Doe. This is Mimzy. She's been a friend of mine since I was alive," Alastor introduced emphasizing on the word friend. "Mimzy. This beautiful darling next to me is my mate, Melione Morningstar," Alastor says proudly making me turn my eyes back to normal and blush. I smirk when I see the look of shock in the woman's face.

That's right bitch he's mine...

She subtly glared at me but before she could say anything Charlie joined the conversation. "Oh, how nice! You two know each other?" Charlie asks innocently. "Oh yeah. We go way back," Mixy says and tries to pull Alastor closer to her but one look from me made her retract that hand. "We ran in the same circles when we were alive. You know, he used to frequent the club where I used to perform," she says staring at me with a smug look on her face and I feel my magic wanting to surface.

"He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor and then keep up with me on the dance floor," she says doing some weird movement with her feet. I roll my eyes and scowl and cling to Alastor's arm tighter which made him look at me with a loving smile which I return before we looked back at the woman.

"She was quite talented back then. Ho, ho, you should have seen her in her heyday. But hey did you know my little doe over here is a dancer too and a singer," Alastor says gazing at me. "Oh really? What kind of dancing?" Mimzy asks through gritted teeth with her arms crossed. "All types but my favorite is Erotic," I say and put my other hand on Al's chest making him blush slightly. I then make my way over to Lottie.

That's right bitch you will never compare to me. I am his and he is MINE...(guess the song)

She huffs and then spits my dad in front of us. "Oh, oh my stars! Is that Lucifer? Move it!" She says and pushes Pentious out of the way. "Pleased to meetcha, Your Highness," she says, trying to sound cute and curtsy. My dad looks very uncomfortable making Lottie and I laugh quietly. "Alastor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company," she scolds and looks back at my dad.

"Charmed. I'm sure," he says awkwardly. "As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie, Melione, and I have a tour to continue," Alastor says causing my father to frown. "I'm sure the girls can handle showing me around," our dad says pushing us in front of him. "Nonsense!" Alastor says pushing me and Charlie away from our dad. What the heck is with these two?

"The three of us started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together. Right darling?" Alastor asks me. "I don't see why not," I say with a raised brow, and Vaggie, Charlie, our dad, and I start to walk off.
************************************************
𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

"Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it," Alastor says and joins the four on the tour.

Mimzy walks over to the bar. "So, where can a girl get a drink around here?" She asks and sits down on a stool. Husk growls in annoyance and Angel scowls at the woman. Husker didn't like her because she brought trouble. Angel didn't like her because she was glaring at his best friend and lowkey because Husk didn't like her.

"My, my, is that Husker?" She asks with a grin. "Alastor sti had you slinging hooch for him, I see. Classic," she laughs and Husk just looks at her blankly. "How you been fur-ball?" She asks with a grin. "Good until five minutes ago," he says blankly. "Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me. You might hurt my feelings," Mimzy giggles and turns to Niffty who's trying to stab another bug. "Hey Niffty, whatcha been up to, girlie?" She asked the adorable Cyclops. "Fighting bugs," she says innocently. "And uh, how's that going for you?" Mimzy asks. "They're winning. But not for long," Niffty says pulling out a knife half her size.

"Uh-huh...Thanks, pussy cat!" Mimzy says grinning at Husk who just rolls his eyes and flips her off. "Oh, fuck you!" He says and then walks away. Angel and Pentious who wanted to know how this woman knew Alastor sat at the bar with her. "So uh, you and Alastor are like what? Friends?" Angel asks curiously. "Well, that's your word, not mine, but I think it fits," she says smugly making the two look at each other and roll their eyes. Angel turns back to look at her skeptically.

"Why so surprised?" Mimzy asks in an agitated tone. "Well, just didn't know he had any of those. He's been here a while and is still a big, creepy, mystery. Melione is the only one who truly knows him," Angel says and grins when he sees the angered look on her face. "Since you know so much. What's his deal?" He asks and Mimzy begins to tell the story of when Alastor first arrived in Hell.

The two just look at her with shocked expression. "Stop with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while. Can I get another one of these?" she says and grabs her empty glass while turning around, but notices Husk isn't there anymore. "Oh, what the fuck!"

********************************************

The girls were explaining to Lucifer about the hotel while he looked interested, but in reality, he wasn't. He was sure their project was gonna fail so he didn't even bother to pay attention. "So, once we have the proof that redemption is possible, this whole hotel will be full of demons wanting to check out into Heaven," Charlie says excitedly. "She's right dad! We just need a little more time to prove it," Melione says backing up her sister.

"The sharing circles haven't been working as fast as I hoped," Charlie trails but Alastor stops when he hears Husk call for him. Melione, who noticed her boyfriend stopped walking with them glanced at him and Husk in confusion. "Darling? Is everything alright?" She asks. Alastor nods and tells her he'll catch up in a moment. She nods and waves to the two.

"What is it?" He says in annoyance while turning his head and then his body to face Husk. "You and I both know Mimzy only shows up when she needs somethin'. That bitch is trouble, and who knows what kinda demon she fucked with to come running to you this time? Not to mention she's been glaring at Melione the entire time," Husk says and the last part pissed Alastor off a little but it was nothing he couldn't handle but if Mimzy does something again he will literally throw her out of here.

"It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker," Alastor says confidently and turns to walk away. "Who in their right mind would cross me?" He laughs. "I mean...you've been gone a while and it's not like anyone knows why. I doubt Melione knows either," Husk says and Alastor looks back at him tensing a little. "She doesn't need to know. And don't you worry your fuzzy head about it," Alastor taunts while patting Husker's ear making him growl in anger.

"You may own my soul, but I ain't your fucking pet!" Husker says while poking Alastor's chest in anger. "Hmhm! But you are! Haha!" Alastor laughs and starts to walk again. "Big talk for someone who's also on a leash," Husk says without thinking and this pissed Alastor off to the max. He pauses and his eyes turn into radio dials. "Aha, what did you say?" He says in a dark malicious voice. And Husk knew he fucked up...badly when a green chain wrapped around his neck.

"Oh, fuck! Nothing I, um--" he stumbles to the ground. "If you ever say that again, I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams for every other disrespectful wretch who dares to question me!" Alastor threatens standing over a shaking Husk. "Understood," Husk replies in fear. "Lovely," Alastor says and turns back to normal. "Haha! Good talk, my friend! Always nice to catch up," he says with a chuckle and tries to catch up with the rest.

𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤

"Angel has already been clean for six months. We've been through all his old drug stashes and not a single one has any in them. We're so proud of him," Melione says as they all walk out onto a balcony. "Well, that certainly is, uh...is-is something," Lucifer says slightly impressed. "So...What do you think?" Charlie asks nervously.

"About what?" Lucifer asks and by god, if he wasn't their father they both would have smacked him. "The hotel Dad," Melione reminds him. "Oh yes, it does...it does look much better now, doesn't it? Ya know, I'm thinking this railing needs work, one good push and you'd just go right over the edge. Whoopie, bye-bye," he says completely missing the entire point of what they're trying to explain.

"What? No, no, the plan, Dad. What do you think about using the hotel to help sinners?" Charlie says in frustration. And Lucifer didn't want to hurt her feelings but he knows how this is gonna work. "Ahh. Alright, I mean, look...I love that you want to see the best in people, but these sinners...You know, they're just the worst. I, I don't know how much you can realistically expect from the in Heaven," he says and then starts to rant about Heaven.

"Hohooo boy, Heaven is not exactly as carefree as you might think. Yeah, they have rules. Lots of rules. And they aren't very open-minded as you'd hope," he says and this crushes Charlie but Melione won't back down. "These are our people, Dad, We...We have to try," Melione says sadly. "Our "people", Melione, are awful! They got gifted free will and look what they did with it! Everything's terrible!" Lucifer says trying to get his daughters to understand that it's hopeless

"I just don't want you guys to put yourselves on the like for people like--" And in the worst timing a big object shook the hotel. "Geez! What now?!" Vaggie exclaims looking down below. "Well...Like that."

"Mimzy, we know you're in there you lousy bitch!" One of the loan sharks says as they continue to bang against the hotel's door with a long log(IDFK). "Oh, shit," Mimzy says. Lucifer opened a portal for the girls and himself to get to the lobby. Melione was pissed. That bitch brought her problems here and now her family is in danger.

She walked over to the bar and grabbed Mimzy by the back of her dress. "What the FUCK did you do!?" She asks in rage as her eyes turn red. Nobody bothered to try and help Mimzy she fucked up by bringing her problems here and Melione was in protective mode. "I maaaaaay be in trouble with some loan sharks. I may or may not have borrowed fifty grand from--eep!" she shrieks and hides behind the bar.

"You better come out!"

"And I may have stolen a car...and crashed it..into the loan shark's girlfriend. But that bitch had it coming," Mimzy says trying to justify herself and Melione was going to lose her shit. Everyone screams when a piece of debris comes through the window almost hitting Angel. "My windows!" Niffty cries out. "Ah! We're under siege! Ah! Take cover!" Pentious says. More and more debris comes through the window, and everyone is panicking and screaming while Charlie and Melione look at the chaos before them 

"Ya see, this is exactly what I'm talking about girls. You build something nice, and you invite people in and offer them everything and they just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep. It doesn't matter how well-intentioned you are, they're always going to disappoint you," Lucifer says and Melione snaps.

"AL-AS-TOR!" Melione shouts in pure rage and anger. This is his bitch of a friend's fault so he better fucking fix it. He appeared next to her and flinched when he saw the look on her face Fuuuck I'm in trouble. Melione motions to the chaos around them and then points to Mimzy. He sighs but nods in understanding. "All of you get a safe distance. I'll take care of this," Vaggie says but Alastor stops her. "No, my dear, leave it to me. It's time I remind everyone why I am here," he says as his eyes turn into radio dials.

"Oh, finally. Took ya long enough!" Mimzy says and Melione throws some debris near her with her magic. "I suggest you SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Melione says causing Mimzy to hide behind the bar again. "A reminder to all, not to mess with the Radio Demon," Alastor laughs as he turns into his demon form and starts tearing, stabbing, and destroying the loan sharks. "I will devour each and every one of you!" He says and Melione stays by the door, admiring her mate.

"Mhm, ya see? What I tell ya? Charlie, sinners are violent psychopaths, hell-bent on causing as much pain and destruction as they can. There's really no point in trying," Lucifer says and the girls couldn't take him criticizing their family anymore. "Dad, stop! He's defending this hotel," Melione says in frustration. "It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped. But he's doing it for us," Charlie says walking towards her sister and hugging her tightly. "How come he can have faith in us, but our own father can't," Melione says heartbroken and Lucifer feels guilty.

"Ooh, drama"

"Oh, I missed getting to let off steam," Alastor says with a satisfied grin. Mimzy comes from behind a pillar. "Oh, Alastor! What a fantastic show. Bravo, as always," Mimzy says walking up to a now pissed-off Alastor because she's the reason his little doe is mad at him, but the little blonde doesn't care. "Thanks for helpin lil old me outta a tough spot, you're always such a pal," she first and tries to grab his arm but he moves out of the way and debris falls right next to her. "Oops. Heheheh, sorry about the mess, I'm sure the lil bug can take care of it for ya," she says without a care.

"I think you should go Mimzy. Now" Alastor says with a pissed off look. Mimzy looked shocked and couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Oh pff, Alastor, you're such kidder you! Haha, you are so funny..." she says not believing him. "I mean it. You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have me clean up your mess. I can't have that hear. And on top of it Melione's mad at me so you need to go," Alastor explains, but Mimzy wasn't giving up.

"But you love takin care a me! What? You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place, do ya?" Mimzy asks hoping to change his mind. "Come on. I know you. You heartless son of a bitch," Mimzy says poking Alastor and he removes her hand. "You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot. But I think we both know that's not really your style. So you need to leave," Alastor says in a lone but dark tone dating her to challenge him.

"Fine! Who needs ya?" Mimzy says in frustration. "Obviously you do bitch if you keep coming to him for help," Melione yells from inside making everyone laugh at her. Mimzy frowns at her voice. "Have fun with ya little Princess and ya lik hotel. See if I care," she says and flips Alastor off.

"This is really getting good"

"Dad...please...just...help us," Melione pleads while Charlie and her follow their dad inside. "I...I can't," he replies sadly. "Why can't you?" Charlie says about to give up on him helping them.
********************************************
Lucifer
Melione
Charlie
Melione and Charlie
All of them

(Melione is flying with Lucifer with her own wings when he opens the portal)

Girls!
You don't understand
Heaven never listens
They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to either of you

You don't know that!

I do!

You didn't know that when I tried this all before
My dreams were too hard to defend

And in the end I won't lose it all again
Now you're the only things worth fighting for

More than anything
More than anything
I'll shelter and adore you both more than anything

Dad, we don't need you to protect us from this
I just don't want you to be crushed by them like

Like I was
Dad

When we were young, we didn't really know you at all
We always felt so small
But we heard your stories and were enthralled
The tales about your lofty dreams, we listened breathlessly
Imagining it could be us

So in the end, it's the view we had of you
That showed us dreams can be worth fighting for

More than anything
More than anything
I need to save our people more than anything

I've been dying to find out who you two are
We've been waiting, wanting the same thing

Looks like the apples don't fall far
Took you a while (I've missed those smiles)
All that I'm hopin', now that my eyes are open

Is that we can start again
Not be pulled apart again

'Cause in the end, you are part of who I am
I'll support your dreams whatever lies in store
(And who could ask for more?)

More than anything more than anything
I'm grateful you're my daughters (I'm grateful you're our father)
More than anything

More than anything

**************************************
But is anything ever that easy...

Melione let the two have their moment, she didn't know if she was ready to forgive or even trust him yet. She was afraid he would leave her again. She was afraid he wouldn't come when he needed her most. She walked to the garden behind the hotel to clear her head. Charlie noticed her sister disappear. Charlie wasn't that naive, she knew her sister was conflicted when it came to their Dad. Despite not being around him a lot she was closer to him when they were kids.

What happened to her was the worst part of her life and their father wasn't there for her because he chose to distance himself from them when they were thirteen. He chose to abandon their relationship because their mom left. "Dad you need to talk to her," Charlie whispered gesturing to her sister who had walked out.

He looked around for Melione but frowned when he didn't see her. "What happened?" He questioned. She sighed their father can be so clueless sometimes. "Dad...A lot happened after mom left. Melione's been through a lot...she doesn't trust you," she says bluntly not beating around the bush. "What? Why?" He asks sadly.

"You weren't there during the worst time of her life...when she needed you most. How can you expect her to trust you now?" Charlie says and this makes Lucifer upset and angry. What did Charlie mean by that...what happened to her? "I don't understand what do you mean "worst part of her life" What happened to your sister?" He asks in a protective tone.

"That's something you need to talk with Melione about. Just don't push her...it's still a fresh wound," Charlie warns. "She's in the garden behind the hotel," she says softly and the others including Alastor help clean up the debris. Lucifer wastes no time, he teleported behind the hotel and gasped in awe.

(As you can see Melione loves being out in nature like their mom)

He followed the path until he reached a willow tree. He saw his daughter with Winter in her lap, petting the fox's fur in comfort. He slowly walked to her and sat next to her causing Melione to sigh. "I'm guessing Lottie told you where I was?" Melione asks and Lucifer chuckles. He never got used to the two being in sync. "Yeah...she did," he says and for a few moments, the two sat in silence. Till Lucifer broke it.

"Melione...honey?" Lucifer calls out cautiously. She hmmed in response, not looking at him. "What did Charlie mean about "worst part of your life" what happened to you?" He asks softly and Melione tenses.

He's gonna hate me or think I was weak. For being stupid and naive to fall for that demon's trick. She thought to herself and started to cry. "I-I don't want you to hate me," she sobs and Lucifer's heart breaks. He quickly wraps her in a hug and she cries into her father's chest. "I could never hate you Melie. You are my firstborn. My little duckling. I want to be here for you now and forever, so please talk to me," he pleads and after much hesitation she did...she told him...everything.

Lucifer was full of emotions. Sadness, guilt, rage, and hatred for himself. What kind of father was he? He allowed this to happen. If he had just talked to her would she have gone through what she did? He distanced himself from her the most because she reminded him of Lilith. And due to that it created  a fear in her, of him not being there when it counted. "I'm so sorry my duckling. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry I abandoned you and your sister. It was selfish of me and I will forever regret it," he confessed with tears in his eyes as Melione looked at him.

"I want you to know that it will never happen again! I swear to you Melione I will be here for you whenever you need me! I promise," he says kissing her forehead. She decided to bring that wall down and believe him to trust him. To move forward. "But if you waaant. I could torture him for all eternity," he says darkly making the princess chuckle.

"No, it's fine. Al and I have something much more entertaining in mind for him," she says at the mention of the deer demon Lucifer scowls. "Mel...are you sure about him?" he asks, genuinely. Melanie looked at her father and smiled. "There's no one I would rather spend the rest of my eternal life with Dad. He was the missing piece I needed in my life," she confesses and despite not liking Alastor he was glad that he made her happy.

"Alright sweetheart," he says and the two continued to talk till the red sun set. "Hey, before you go. Do you want some pancakes?" Melione asks and Lucifer shakes his head in delight and the two make their way back into the hotel.

Their relationship repairing itself...

AN: Reuniting with their dad🤧 my favorite episode in the show because of how emotional this is.

Love their relationship sm

Alastor getting bold with Lucifer🤣🤣🤣 did the complete opposite of what Melione asked him to do

Mimzzy go jump off a cliff and gtf away from her man

Don't go far Vixen's Next episode is out right after this!!!

Also on a serious note I have a feeling ya'll are gonna ask. I will NOT do a chapter where Alastor tells Melione who owns his soul. There are so many theories but the most likely ones are:

Lilith
Eve disguised as Lilith
Eve
Roo aka Root of All Evil

Until it's confirmed it will be unknown to her. She will not find out before anyone IF it ends up being Lilith. Because if it ends up being Lilith then you can expect angst for a while because Melione would NOT forgive him so easily so I'd rather it not be her and be someone else

N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

Here are some of Melione's Contacts

Melione's Contacts
Angie💕
Azazel
AL♥️
Asmodeus💙
👑 Bee
Bitchella
Blitzø 🔪
Cheery Bomb 💣
Claire🩰
Cyhraeth
Chis💅🏽
🥚 Egg Boi#1
🥚 Egg Boi#2
🥚 Egg Boi#3
🥚 Egg Boi#4
🥚 Egg Boi#5
Fizzie💚
Husker🥃
💖Lottie💖
Loona😎
♥️ Mama 👑
Millie
Moxxie
Nif 🔪
Odette 🦢
Octiv🦉
Papa Duck
Stolas
Vaggie🐨
Velvet💜

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 8,236

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

53.7K 1.9K 31
... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, ends up in a hotel built for rehabilitatio...
141K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
15.1K 451 12
Everyone knew what happened to Lucifer and Lilith when they ate the forbidden fruit. They were banished to Hell. It was said that they built Hell to...
132K 3.1K 34
โš ๏ธWARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrongโš ๏ธ We all know that down in H...