APNE

By BiggerDream

Brotherhood More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
PROMO
promo
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10

CHAPTER 8

778 94 36
By BiggerDream

Agni rushed inside aki's set. He is wearing mask and a cap as both ahaan and Agni doesn't wants to come in limelight. A man helped him to go aki's room. When Agni saw aki he shivers. Aki was laying on bed with bandage wrapped around his head and wrist.

Agni comes near him with teary eyes and caress his wound - what happened to baba?

Man ( director) - He overworked himself. Schedule of udaipur was very hectic and atmosphere was also too hot. He was too adamant to end his schedule soon as possible  because you were alone at home..... He did both shifts without taking care of himself and moreover he was taking stress because you were alone. He got fever , I told him that we can shift his scenes some days later but you know na , he doesn't likes to make his fans wait. Today was last day , after intense fighting scene ( last scene) we were celebrating as film was completed , suddenly he felt dizzy and because of that he bumped with a light, light fell and he got injured on his head and hand...

Agni kissed aki's forehead - You have to take care of him... I told you to give him more attention as he doesn't take care of himself ,then why ?

Director hugged Agni - I am sorry Agni. I tried everything to stop him but he didn't...

Whenever aki starts any movie , song , fan meeting Agni always searched everything about director, show owner about there background. If they are good aki let him do film else anyhow he cancel that movie , song etc... aki , ahaan doesn't know about this but Agni take care of them secretly.. same with ahaan, if he is going somewhere agni's man always protect him from far.

Agni sniffed - why you didn't told me?

Director - I tried your number Many time Agni but it was off... Later I was so busy with shooting.....

Agni nodded his head. As aki was sleeping after sedation, Agni carried him to car. It is very easy for Agni as he is rough and tough because of his training and gymming. Agni made him sit on passenger seat and buckled up seat belt.

" I love you baba. You are very bad , Never take care of yourself. Dadu is always right to treat you strictly. ", he kissed his forehead and closed the door. He sat on driver seat and they drove off towards their mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't worry. He is fine now and taking rest. He overworked himself. I will take care of him till you come back. Don't hurry else you will get sick too.
~Agni

Thank you so much baccha. Please tell bhai to make something light for bhaiya. He will not eat from him. You have to be strict.
~ Ahaan bhai

Hmm
~Agni

Aki was sleeping peacefully. Agni changed his clothes into a comfortable clothes. Soon arjun came inside and saw both brothers...

" What happened Agni... Did he again overworked himself", arjun asked checking aki's forehead.

" Hmmm , he wants to come back soon because of me. I was alone at home. He did double shift and......", Agni huffed seeing his big brother.

" When will he wake up ", arjun asked caressing his head.

" In some time.", Agni answered

" I will make his favourite food. You stay here and read this file. Dcp sir wants you to handle this case but without any encounter",arjun ruffles Agni hair.

Agni snapped his hand. He hates it when someone touch his hair-" make vegetables soup, his brother said to give him light food."

Arjun whacked him -" he is your dadu"

Agni glared him but when arjun saw him with raised eyebrows he looks down. Arjun gave him file gives by DCP...

Agni scrunch his nose seeing red colour file. Arjun smiles seeing him and went from there. Agni started to read the file when he heard some shuffling sound. HE saw his big brother is trying to sit up holding his head.

Agni quickly ran near him and helped him to sit comfortably...

Agni - are you fine?

Aki smiles seeing his baby brother so closed to him, he nodded his head with shining eyes.

" Pani ?", Agni asked in which aki nodded his head. Agni helped him to drink water.

" You have to take care of yourself. Apke Bhai bohot pareshan ho Gaye the. Arjun sir aur apke manager available nahi the. You can't do this like this. You are elder , you can't behave like this.", Agni said in strict tone in which aki looks down.

" But you were there na.. ", aki said meekly

Agni smile internally, his big brother is a big fluff ball. He is so cute. If not ahaan then he is surely get admitted in hospital everyday because of his carelessness. Agni was about to say something but get cut off by arjun who came there

" Agni I made....OMG look who woke up ", arjun said sarcastically.

Aki whined- arjunnnn , don't make fun of me. Ek toh main yaha beemar pada hu and you are saying like this..  I will complain to haan.

Arjun smiles widely - Do you think your haan will leave you this time aki....

Aki made a cute face - I did take care of myself.

Arjun laughs - yehhh yehhh I am seeing how you take care of your self....

Aki makes a cute face making both arjun and Agni smile.

Arjun slap lightly in aki's cheek-go and wash your face mr. Akash. I am bringing vegetable soup for you.

Aki made a bad face- yukkk, I am not eating soup... You go and make something tasty and spicy for me..

Agni who was reading file - kuch aur nahi banega. Jo bana hai , wahi khaiye... Arjun sir din bhar kaam kar rahe the. HE is tired and if you dont want to eat then talk to your brother, who ordered us to make food for you...

Aki looks down.... Arjun glared towards Agni. After a min kaka brought soup for aki. Agni went from there not before telling aki to have his food.

Aki pouted looking towards arjun - see , how is he behaving with his big brother. Don't he know that I am his eldest brother.

Arjun chuckles - he will do like this na when you behave like a kid....

Meantime arjun fed aki his vegetable soup. After a while Agni came there with a bowl. Aki tries to peek ,what is this and smile when he saw peppermint hot chocolate mousse

Agni kept it on the tray - hmm I make it for myself but then I remembered that today is not my cheat day... You can have it.

Arjun shook his head on his little coullege while aki eats mousse happily. Agni gave medicines to arjun to give aki and went from there after seeing aki enjoying mousse...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day

Aki was sitting on bed looking down at  his hand and ahaan was giving lecture to him from 1 hour. Arjun was sitting on couch watching some crime thriller movie.

" It's enough Haan. I am your big brother", aki said meekly.

" Big brother bhaiya...big brother.... First behaves like a mature one. You know how much scared I was.... You are too much bhaiya. You will be on break for 2 weeks", ahaan shouted angrily.

" But I have a song shoot and fan meeting also ", aki pouted.

Kaka came there with aki's fav food. Ahaan sat infront of him with tray , aki opened his mouth...

" You have to take care of yourself bhaiya. Why you always make me angry. Hmmm", ahaan fed him.

Aki hugged him and said like a kid - I was tensed about Agni. He was alone here and this monster already punished him. I was scared for him Haan. I can't eat on time , I can't sleep on time. I just want to come here....

" Wow , means just wow.... When nothing comes in your mind then blame Agni... Right",Agni comes inside clapping his hand

" Agni I am saying right...", aki said looking at his little brother..

" DONT blame me for your illness... I was with you because I live in your house and how many time I have to say that dont choose me always for something happens to you... ", Agni said and about to go from there but aki holds his hand.

Aki crying- don't go Agni , please

Ahaan looks him with hope but
Agni went from there with unbearable emotions. Arjun comes near brothers and hugged them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Agni was sitting at beach - I can't show you love baba... I am so sorry. Why you always fell ill because of me. I don't deserve your and dadu care. Why don't you understand, whyyy?

He wipes his tears.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Next chapter after

85+ votes and
35+ long comments

Please complete previous target

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 516 6
Ambition and Desire can make people do unbelievableable things. The obsession with your dream can create unrelenting and restless energy to pursue go...
30.1K 2.3K 12
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...
7.1K 576 11
Brotherhood drama plot.
7.6K 665 8
This book is sequal of ULJHE DHAAGE so before reading this book you have to read ULJE DHAAGE. Reyansh khurana who is the Rey of light and hope in his...