My dearest sunshine

By authorsangeeta

Meet agastya Malhotra who grumpy heir of Malhotras industries. Agastya has everything including a haunted pas... More

Dedication
1. Annika
2.Agastya
3.Annika
4.Agastya
5. Agastya
6.Annika
7.Agastya
8. Annika
9. Agastya
10. Annika
11. Annika
12. Agastya
13. Annika
14. Agastya
15.Agastya
16. Annika
17. Annika
18. Agastya
19. Annika
20. Agastya
21. Annika
22. Agastya
23.Annika
24.Agastya
25. Agastya
26.Annika
27. Annika
28. Agastya
29. Annika
30. Agastya
31. Annika
32. Annika
33. Agastya
34. Agastya
35. Annika
36. Agastya
37. Annika
38. Annika
39. Agastya
40. Annika
41. Agastya
43. Agastya
44. Aagstya
45. Annika
46. Annika
47. Agastya
48.Annika
49. Annika
50. Agastya
Epilogue.1

42. Annika

1.3K 182 16
By authorsangeeta

350 votes fast guys!

Mehndi ceremony:

You guys can follow me on scrollstack for upcoming chapters.

The smell of henna spread all over the living room. Shivansh took the responsibility to care of decorating the home for my mehndi ceremony. Everywhere i see, i find green.  Even i wore green lahenga. It's my mehndi ceremony after all. I am excited to meet robo again. It's been twenty four hours since i saw him, i miss him, i miss every second of him, us.

Like Haldi i decided to celebrate mehandi function together.

Translation: I need pictures of me and robo together on our mehndi.

"Where is my pussy?" I heard Shivansh's voice. I looked in his direction and i saw him searching for something on the floor. Today he decided to be in team bride since maira went to join her brother. Bhai almost had a legs attack when maira left the home.

"What are you searching?" I asked him.

"My pussy" he said and my eyebrows frowned.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Relax anni. I am just searching for yuvi's brain. I name it after pussy" he said and i shook my head.

What the actual fuck? He named my big bro's mind pussy. I'm traumatised for entire life now.

I was stupid who expected something normal from his mouth. This man is full of his own world. No one can predict what's going in his mind or what he'll do next. He is the rare person in the entire world.

I sigh and decided to click pictures.

"Shivi can you take you my picture?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah i can take you, i mean your pictures" he said and we nearly clicked thousands of pictures. Sometimes i pose and he clicked my picture and something he pose and i clicked his picture.

We took few selfie together which i deleted later because in one picture one of eye was popped out as i stare at the picture for more than three seconds.

"Annika we need plastic surgery to look good in pictures" shivansh said while sighing.

Hell yeah, he is absolutely right. When i looked myself at mirror, i looked the most beautiful person on planet earth but In pictures i sucks. I think we should ban these mobiles selfie camera.

We were talking when maa and papa came in the living room. They are also dressed in green outfit. Papa kisses my forehead as he saw me. I saw tears in maa's eyes. She has been crying since when i decided to get married.

"I think your mother is gonna create a river out of her tears. Aunty please stop crying. I can't see you like this" shivansh said.

"I can't help it" maa said.

"There is no need to cry maa, the trash is getting married" bhai said and i rolled my eyes.

"Are you talking about yourself yuvi?" Papa asked and i chuckle. This is the best thing to see. Papa taking my side in front of bhai is the best thing. I love every second of this moment. Bhai sigh and shook his head.

We were talking that's when Robo and his family arrived.
O my Ryan shay!! My robo is finally here. The dead cell inside my body started to dance. I looked at bhai whose eyes are fixed on maira. He look like he has missed her so much. Bhai couldn't wait for anyone and went directly to maira.

"It's been two hours and six minutes. I missed you angel" bhai said and anjana aunty and maa looked at him proudly.

I got the opportunity to talk to robo. I went near to him, he is already looking at me. His eyes look up and down and he placed his hand on his heart. I think i am gonna faint if he kept doing these things. The way he is looking at me is making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"How do i look?" I ask.

"Ladyfinger" he said and i try to find what he meant by this but as always my mind is empty and i couldn't think of anything.

"Explain that for me" i ask.

"You look like ladyfinger, the lady of my life, my lady" he said and the drama fan inside my body woke up. I love historical drama as much as i love robo. The blood inside my body felt goosebumps as ihecalled me his lady.

Call me mad but these small things matter the most for me. I can't ignore these things. They matter for me.

"And you are my lord" i said and he smiled.

"Aagstya your dick is coming out of your pant" shivansh said interrupting us. Robo immediately looked at his kurta.

"Don't worry i was checking if you have dick or not" shivansh said and robo glare at him.

"Let's start the function" maira said and i and robo sat together. The mehndi ceremony started and i decide to apply henna on his hand.

"I am gonna apply henna on your hands" i said and he nod.

"She doesn't know how to apply henna" bhai said.

"She is perfect in everything" robo said and maa and anjana Chuckled.

The mehndi artist started to apply henna on my left hand and with the help of my right hand i applied henna on robo's hand. I decide to make a robot and a sunshine on his hands. Maira is also applying Heena on his other hand.

Maa and anjana aunty are giggling. Shivansh is clicking pictures and papa and abhiraj uncle are enjoying the function. Everything look great except for my big brother, who is glaring at robo like he is ready to murder him anytime.

I looked at him and motion him to smile. To my surprise, for the first time in history he agreed with me and smiled.

"The colour of your henna is gonna be as dark as future" shivansh said. I have no idea whether it's compliment or taunt.

We all finished applying henna on hands. Even bhai applied henna on his hands. Shivansh wrote cutie pie weds big snake on his hands.

We danced, ate food, clicked pictures and enjoyed a lot. Today is the last day of me being bachelor, from tomorrow I'll become his wife, the one and only.

As the function of mehndi ceremony finished, everyone start to go back to their home. Robo didn't wanted to leave me but bhai and shivansh literally dragged him out of the house.

Maira is today staying with us because tomorrow she is going to be in my team.

I went back to my room and cleaned my face. The henna on my hands are dried. I lied on the bed and think how fast everything is going. I feel like i met robo yesterday and we are getting married tomorrow. It feel so surreal. I changed into pajamas and t shirt. And i put airpodes on my ear.

I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone that's when i received a message from robo.

Robo: We are missing you.

I decide to reply him because i have nothing else to do.

Me: Who is"we?"

Robo: Me and my dick, i mean Sunshine the second.

I chuckle as i read his message.

Me:  I am feeling bad for your sunshine the second.

Robo: No need to feel bad, i have my two big hands for it

I blink as i read his message. Okay that was hot. I instantly liked the message without even thinking twice. My face turned and i decide to change the topic before he could say anything else.

Me: What are you doing?

Robo: Thinking about you.

Me: You mean ladyfinger?

Robo: What?

Me: You called me ladyfinger today. Remember?

Robo: Yeah that's because you looked so eatable.

The soul in my body blushed as i read his message. I feel hot by reading his message only. That was hot as fuck.

Robo: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing just listening Spotify.

Robo: I just found out you have  been listed as the hottest person on Spotify.

I smile like a fool in my dark room.

Me: Stop being cheesy.

Robo: Stop being too hot.

Me: Yeah you are right, I'm too hot to handle.

Robo: I can handle your hotness. I can make you even more hot just with my fingers.

Me: In your dreams.

Robo: Don't tempt me.

Me: Or what?

I waited for his reply but he didn't replied. I sigh and put my phone on the stands and closed my eyes to sleep.

I was dreaming about me being the model of century when i heard a loud sound in my room. My eyes instantly opened and i looked around. I see a shadow in my room, i cannot see the face because it's too dark in my room.

"Listen my Jeremy volkov, i know you are secretly obsessed with me but it's too late for you now. I love my robo so don't grab my ass and fuck the shit out of me" i said.

I have always wanted a eco friendly Stalker, a stalker who doesn't kill anyone or torture anyone, a stalker who is secretly obsessed with me but as of now I'm obsessed with my robo so it's over for my Stalker.

"I love you too sunshine and who the fuck is that man?" I heard robo's voice and i jumped off from bed. He took few steps towards me and in the darkness i can feel his presence. His hands touched my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"For you" he said.

"How the hell you are in my room?" I asked.

"I climbed the wall" he said and i blink. Is he seriously serious?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because i wanted to see you and your hotness" he said and i gulp.

Oh!! I didn't knew he would take my words too serious.

Translation: No one has ever taken me serious because i don't take myself seriously serious.

I know that doesn't mean any sense.

"Robo go back to your home" i said.

He brought his lips near my lips and i swallowed hard.

"Do you want me to go back?" He asked.

No

And why the hell he is sounding so hot and innocent. How can be he so hot and innocent at the same time.

"Yes" i said.

"Nah! I'm not leaving until i get my meal" he said and my cheeks turned red.

"Wha...what are you talking you about?" I asked innocently.

"You know it better than me" he said and within few seconds I found myself on the bed, robo on the top of me. As the moonlight fall towards us, i saw his face, his beautiful face. He is looking at me with so much intensity in his eyes, like he is ready to do wrong things with me.

He slowly brought his lips near mine and with a blink his lips crashed against mine and i taste his mouth. My hands strokes his hairs as his lips devour me.

His hands touched my breasts and that's when i realised I didn't wore bra. Shit, Is this going to turned him on.

"You were waiting for me, aren't you sunshine?" He asked with slight smirk on his face.

"I....i" i started to opened my mouth but nothing came out of it.

"I'm gonna remove this piece of cloth from your body. Can i remove it please?" He asked. There is command and request in his tone. I cannot decide if he is commanding me or requesting me.

"Yes" i said instantly.

Translation: I have read enough about these scenes, now it's the time for me to do it real life.

He didn't wasted a single second and removed my t shirt. As expected i didn't felt shy.

"Hey Motu Patlu" he said and a soft chuckle escaped from my mouth.

He kissed my breast and i moan in pleasure.

"Say my name" he ordered.

Ok look, i like it when men in frictional world order but i don't like it when men in real order.

"Robot" i said with a smirk on my face. I know what I'm doing.

"Agastya, call me agastya" he said and sucked my breast.

"Robot, it's robo" i said. He lift his eyes and saw my smirk.

"Attitude huh?" He said and that's when his hands touched the upper part of my private spot and i gulp.

Within a second he removed my shorts and panty and i lied naked in front of him.

"Wh...what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Warm up before the match" he said and then he slides his two fingers inside my opening area and i moaned in pleasure.

"Agastya" i moaned.

"Yes baby" he said and. His pace picks up with every stroke of his finger and i lost my working brain cells. This feels so good, his fingers feel so good inside me. I feel like I'm in heaven.

All i can feel is him, his fingers, his power upon me. It feels so great.

And then a hot liquid released between my thighs and i moaned.

"Agastya" i moaned in pleasure.

"Yes baby" he said. I waited for him to say something but he didn't. He lick the liquid between my thighs.

"You taste like mine" he said.

"I am all yours" i said.

"Say that again" he demanded.

"I'm all yours" i said and he kissed my lips like he is kissing me for the first time. He lied next next to me, his hand wrapped around shoulder.

"We are getting married tomorrow sunshine" he said.

"Yes we are" i said and looked at each other. I feel like his eyes are my heaven and i never want to leave it. He feel like heaven, my heaven.

(So that was the chapter guys! Do let me know if you liked it or not. And don't forget to vote guys please vote and you guys can follow me on Instagram for more information about the book and chapter)

Love: Sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.7K 50
Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine, spreads positivity everywhere she goes...
1.1M 113K 35
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .หšโ‚Šโœงโ‚Šหš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
17.8K 1.2K 21
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...