𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

🍁8-Park Mansion💞

682 63 11
By Solitary_0813

... Park Mansion ...

... Park Mansion ...

Evening...

'Please take your seats.' Yuri mumbled smiling to all the Jeon family they nod and took seats respectively except dae

Jk pulled him softly and made him sit beside him he groan in frustration he curse under his breath to Parks.

Seo introduced them to his wife and children they are beyond shocked he order maids to bring snacks.

'Hyun come here bun.' Tae said patting beside him who was standing in some distance and came towards nervously and sat beside him.

Soon maids bring refreshment, snack for the guest and kept on the table she (yuri) served them smiling.

'I'm fine.' Dae said coldly when Yuri forward a glass of juice she chuckle.

'Take it son you come here first time I guess.' She said giggling he raised his an eyebrow in suspicious and sighed

'And I guess last time too yeah mother in law, right?!' He said with his sweet smile his family smile nervously and change the topic tae caresses Hyun's hand softly.

Yuri kept the glass on the table softly and asked them to make themselves comfortable with nervous smile.

'Seo you never told us about your 2nd marriage.' Tae asked looking at Yuri blankly.

'I never got the chance Taehyungshi by the way why it's bothering you? Is any problem to get married again and live happily.' Seo asked hiding his nervous ness yuri fake smile and caresses his back.

'Of course not seo it's not bothering me everyone deserve to live with family. I was just surprise and concerned about hyun you know I hope Yuri is nice with Hyun' Tae said smiling Yuri smile too.

'Yeah she is the way Mrs Jeon take care of hyung.' He said and chuckled jk feel offend.

'I prefer to not compare my mother with anyone.' Jk mumbled calmly a little bit coldly yoongi smile fondly dae lip twitch into a small smirk.

'I'm so impress to see your bound with her Kids. You did great to accept them too Seo.' Jimin said amusedly Seo and Yuri get tensed and tried to changed topic.

'He is our biological father.' Jiyun said in defence Suhoo nod head vigorously Hyun feeling suffocated.

'Let's have dinner we can talk bout the engagment later.' Yuri said nervously made her kids confused still they nod.

Jeon family is utterly shocked and give Seo 'care to explain look.' Seo sighed heavily and told them bout him everything his other two kid were beyond shocked.

'It's awful! Are you fine with this, Hyun huh?.... Tae words cutt off by Yuri Dae furrowed when Hyun stiff on his place cause of her cringe voice.

'Taehyung it's our personal matter if you have any problem you all can just leave right, Honey.' Yuri said sweetly and looked at his husband innocently who nod his head mindlessly.

Jk held his son's hand and shook head slowly. 'Don't want to creat any drama right now.' Jk mumble softly he groan in anger.

'Yeah she is correct! It's their personal matter and we are no one to fk sense in their mind and we should focus on the engagment.' Yoongi said in cold voice Jk hummed sadly looking at Seo hyun wiped his sweat and blinked his teary eyes.

'I think we should do the engagement process before dinner.' Jimin said in nervous and smile softly other nods.

'Yeah and I don't have appetite now.' Tae mumbled tapping his shoe on ground.

'I'm not interested either to have meal with you all.' Seo mumbled Hyun felt like cry and breathing heavily.

'Love let them sit together you come here.' Jk mumbled softly and sign his son to sit beside Hyun.

Tae nod his head and gets up silently and sat beside jk dae sit beside Hyun looking at him blankly.

Hyun didn't dare to looked up at him and anyone cause of nervousness and suffocation.

'Ring?' Jk mumbled calmly looking at Seo with blank face he looked at yuri

'Pardon me! I for...get to buy.' She said sadly they gave her disbelief look and looked at each other knowingly.

'We have to cance...... Seo words were cut off

'Mom give me ring.' Dae said in deep cold voice gawking at his father in law dangerously who feel nervous cause of his fierce eyes.

Hyun clenched his fist on his thighs while mumble praying to God to not create any awful scene.

'We don't have ring then how can.... Yuri stop when Jk give a ring to hyun he looked up at him blinking his eyes.

'This ring is given by someone special so kindly take care of it.' Jk mumbled to his son who nod his head smiling.

Tae smile shyly looking at the ring...

'Now we have rings.' Tae said giggling Yuri giggles too while curse mentally.

'Hyungie wait let me click the photo.' Min said excitedly and open camera in her phone ready to take photos.

Dae chuckled and forward his hand Hyun hesitantly kept his hand on his hand.

He slide down ring in his ring finger softly and forward his left hand hyun looked at his father who looked away.

Minji clicked photos perfectly of his brother and brother in law smiling.

'I don't like to wait.' Dae whispered in cold voice he nod his head breathing heavily, slide down ring nervously jk give him that ring.

Minji clicked lot's of photos lastly his father stop her with glare she pouted and hug jk.

'Let her enjoy at least one person is so happy and its good summon for newly soon to be couple.' Jk said and peck on minji forehead he nod smiling at her daughter who stuck tongue playfully.

Hyun smile at her and looked at Dae who squeezes his hand softly in his absent mind.

He also looking at her sister with fond smile 'He smile only for his family.' He thought and try to pulled his hand.

'You want to go somewhere?' Dae ask confusedly he shook head nervously and point towards their intertwined hand.

'Oh sorry I don't know when I hold your hand like this.' Dae mumbled nervously and left his hand he nod sadly.

'Come on hyung now he is your soon to be wife you can kiss him too right appa hmm.' Minji said giggling Hyun looked away nervously Jk shook his head and looked at jimin who smile sheepishly.

'Of course they can if they want to.' Tae mumble and wiggled his eyebrows in teasing way dae give him tight lipped smile.

'Stop making them uncomfortable.' Jk said they whined yoongi shook head.

'We should leave now.' Jk said looking at his brother who nod his head with soft smile.

'Emm at least have some sw...eets then you all can leave.' Hyun mumbled low voice hesitantly they nod head slowly.

They don't have heart to refuse this pure soul cute wish afterall today is his day.

Hyun smile widely 'let me bring.' He said and gets up but stop when Seo asked a maid to bring sweet he smile heartily and sat again.

'Are you free on next sunday.' Dae ask while leaning back on the sofe he nod his head innocently looking at him.

'Would you like to come with me in my best friend birthday party and i'm sure you will feel comfortable around them.' Dae mumbled lazily looking up at his lower eyes with his void gaze.

'I would love to.' He mumbled softly fiddling with his hem shyly he hmm.

'Will come to pick you up at 7p.m.' He said soon maid arrived with sweets.

Hyun served them all happily one by one. Tae raffled his hair softly and fed him too.

Jeon family left bowing and mumbled bye without looking at Seo and Yuri.

Hyun run upstair giggling shyly while playing with his engagment ring and cupped his face cutely.

'Stop or else your cheeks will burst in to pieces' He mumbled to himself and hide his face in his palm giggling.

He gasped and run towards his closet to find something good outfit for dae friend's birthday party.

'I wanna look beautiful.' He mumbled shyly going through the lot's of outfits in his closet.

...

...

To Be Continue

Thank you 💞

Take care be safe 💚💜

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.8K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading