Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 016: An Embrace.

8.3K 222 64
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME !      by KissLeclerc
October 23, 2023    #    "U.S.S Melodrama!"

                "THIS IS BAD..." Thalia sighed as she scrolled through social media, looking back and forth between her screen and Calvin. The two were sat in a private jet, set on course to Milan, where Thalia's next event was.

"It's not the end of the world, Thals." Her best friend groaned. "It's just an innocent hug."

"IT WAS AN EMBRACE, CALVIN." She defended.

"Okay, okay!" He held up his arms in defense. "It was an embrace..." He said, weirded out.

"God. It was an embrace." She shut her phone off, bringing her legs up against her chest, beginning to groan. "I can't ever drink again. It's so over."

"Again, Emphasis on Captain of the U.S.S Melodrama." Calvin said, looking at her unimpressed.

"How did this happen? How could you let them post that?" She shot a look at him as he stared at her in awe.

"Oh, Sorry!" He gasped. "I had no idea I had a say in what MCLAREN posts!" Calvin said with sass. "Ugh, I knew you were gonna blame me for your alcohol tolerance." He sighed. "You drank 4 glasses." He continued with no emotion.

"I don't remember anything at all." She huffed in annoyance. "First of all, drunk on wine is INSANE." He began to insult her as she just took it.

"You know how bad my tolerance is." Thalia sighed. "And everyone on the internet making it such a big deal, isn't helpful, I FEEL SICK."

"Girl, I have never seen you this defenseless." Calvin began to laugh. "Over a hug is crazy."

"AN EMBRACE, CAL. IT WAS AN EMBRACE." Thalia corrected him as he laughed even harder.

"Didn't you hug that Logan guy during your segment?" Calvin brought up as she scoffed. "I pat his back, he pat mine. It was barely even a side hug." Thalia explained as he shook his head in awe. "She's insane." He thought.

"You know I never touch people. I have never even given you a hug like that." She scoffed. "I feel gross."

"GIRL, YOU ARE SO."

"LET ME BE, OKAY? It's just so out of character for me. I was tipsy and like." She sighed. "LANDO, OF ALL PEOPLE???"

"And Oscar!"

"I DO NOT CARE???" Thalia freaked out on him. "They only posted me and Lando!" She said while pointing at her phone. "You know what?" She took a breath. "At least it's only a month away before I see him again." She said as Calvin intently listened.

"I'm on my very way to focus on my things, as he focuses on his. This hug won't mean anything in a month!"

"So... Is it a good time to mention he and some other Formula One drivers are attending your next show..." Calvin quickly spoke, Thalia being unable able to pick up on what he said.

"Huh?" She wanted him to repeat.

"Oh nothing, just like." Calvin paused to think of an excuse. "Fuck, I can't keep it from you." He couldn't come up with a lie in time.

"Keep what?" Thalia leaned forward in her seat, listening to him intently.

"This private runway show you're doing this weekend..." He trailed off. "I saw the guest list, and half of the F1 grid is invited... including your man."

"IM GONNA—" Thalia tried to lunge at him, forgetting she had a seat belt strapping her in at the waist. "WHEN I CATCH YOU." She fidgeted with the belt strap as Calvin got up, attempting to hide from her inside of the private jet...

"ITS NOT MY FAULT???" He held a pillow in front of himself for self defense. "BLAME THE DESIGNERS AND THE ONES IN CHARGE OF YOUR SHOW." Calvin argued. "IM JUST YOUR MANAGER!"

"NO NO, YOU CALLED HIM MY MAN." Thalia finally stood after freeing herself from the seatbelt. "IM JUST KIDDING, THALS." Calvin was fearing for his life.

"Is there any chance I can back out." She quickly asked, trying to calm herself down as Calvin stood straight, lowering his arms and the pillow.

"Well, no!" He said innocently as she shot a glare.

"It's so over." She sighed, plopping back down in her seat.

"It's not the end of the world!" Calvin tried to cheer her up. "You're gonna be too busy behind stage and walking that runway to even mingle with them, and I don't even think most of them expect you to be there."

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I'm sure." He assured her, taking back the seat across from her. "You're gonna be okay."

"I hope so." Thalia finally calmed down before silently looking at Calvin, as if she was waiting for him to change the topic.

"Can I just say something." He spoke.

"What's up?" She asked.

"You may not like him and I know I've said otherwise." Calvin paused. "But, I'm so sure Lando likes you." He mentioned as Thalia let out a snoring noise.

"Wow! Only takes a fucking astrophysicist to figure that one out." She scoffed. "You think I don't already know that??"

"Well, you are pretty clueless sometimes."

"I'm so tired of you." She massaged between her eyes in annoyance. "Now explain to me how you made this profound discovery!" Thalia said sarcastically.

"Just the way he has always gone out of his way to pester you." Calvin shrugged. "He's like a puppy. Even if you aren't looking, I've noticed him steal brief glances at you."

"Gross."

"Shut up, I'm not done talking." Calvin held up a finger to sto her next thought.

"You should be done talking because I notice these things too, trust me." Thalia came to her own defense.

"You know I've walked by him once and he was stalking your Instagram page." Calvin mentioned as Thalia was taken aback.

"That's new." She shrugged. "But, I don't care."

"You should." He was quick with a response. "Because you and I both know the feelings are mutual."

"Okay, what the hell are you playing at?" Thalia leaned into her seat, crossing her arms. "How much did he pay you to gaslight me into thinking I have a thing for him."

"These are just words coming straight from my pure heart and soul." Calvin defended as he held a hand to his heart.

"Pure my ass." Thalia snorted. "Not with where that mouth has been, at least." She joked as Calvin's expression fell.

"Thals." He said with a sarcastic grin. "You're a bitch."

"Yet again, another profound discovery." She rested her chin into the palm of her hand as her elbow was propped on an armrest.

"I hate you." Calvin turned his head in annoyance as Thalia shined a sweet smile. "You love me dearly." She whispered.

"Like Lando." He quickly shot back as her grin fell.

"I hope you get hit by a train." She said coldly.

"Oh, I might need a demonstration..."

"I hate that you're my only friend." Thalia grumbled as Calvin won the millionth argument in a row. "I fear, I'm the only one capable enough to deal with your attitude and insanity." He sighed.

"Amazing." She said sarcastically.

"I think Lando can handle it too..." He trailed off.

"Have you ever considered skydiving?" She pointed. Her thumb parallel to the plane door that sat behind her. "Without a parachute, maybe?" She added on with narrowed eyes.

"Ha. Ha." Calvin scoffed. "One day, you're gonna thank me for knocking some sense into you."

"How so?"

"Like at the wedding when you thank me for—"

"DONT YOU EVEN DARE." She quickly leaned forward, pointing a finger at him.

"You're gonna thank me for helping you acknowledge your tucked away feelings." He continued to ignore her as she screamed.

"LA LA LA LA LA." She covered her ears. "CANT HEAR YOU! LA LA LA!"

"YOU LIKE LANDO NORRIS!"

"No, I DO NOT." She was feeling herself getting angry. "Stop SAYING that!"

"Whatever." Calvin was quick to drop the topic. "But seriously, don't say I didn't tell you."

"I acknowledge that you did tell me, and quite frankly I wish I was still the person I was before boarding this flight." She paused. "Or maybe the person I was when I was 14. When I DIDNT KNOW YOU." She spat.

"Oh, shut up!" Calvin argued. "You love me!"

"If wanting you six feet under means I love you, then yes!" Thalia smiled as Calvin raised a brow.

"You know who else you want six feet under...?"

"I'm so fucking tired of you." Thalia shook her head. "I'm done here." She reached towards her bag before pulling out her airpod case.

"NOOOO WAIT!—"

"LA LA LA LA LA." She sang louder. "Can't hear you!" She yelled, inserting the pods into her ears. "Will talk to you when we land in Milan!" She said as she was getting ready to play music.

"THALIA TRAN."

"Sorry, did you say something?" She shouted, not able to hear Calvin anymore.

"HUHH? What? Sorry! Can't hear you!"

"Say Huh if you want Lando Norris.!" Calvin mumbled.

"HUH!" She replied, still not able to hear him at all. "You say something?" Thalia took an airpod out, hoping she got her point across when in reality she had no clue what Calvin said.

"No. I think I'm done here." He felt satisfied as he smirked.

"Whatever." Thalia shrugged before continuing on and listened to her daylist for the rest of the flight.

VERA'S VOICE!
this dynamic is like no other...
tysm for 6k guys :') sm loveee yippee!!

hi belle!!! <3
bye bye! luv vera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 19.2K 85
"𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨" "𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which two awkward adolescents...
24.1K 363 17
an influencer and a racing driver. what could go wrong?
729K 12K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.1M 19.8K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...