IGetBadNews

By ACreddieLoveStory

Carly receives bad news as they announce the date of the baby shower leaving Carly in a state of happiness mi... More

IHaveTheDate
IBreakTheNewsđź’”

iSpencer

75 5 2
By ACreddieLoveStory

[Carly and Freddie wake up in their respective beds, groggily opening their eyes to a new day.]

Carly: [Yawns] Morning, Freddie. Did you sleep well?

Freddie: [Rubbing his eyes] Yeah, I guess. Could've used another hour or two though.

Carly: Same here. I feel like I barely closed my eyes.

Freddie: Must've been that late-night brainstorming session for iCarly.

Carly: [Nods] Definitely. We've got to come up with some fresh ideas. Maybe something involving puppies?

Freddie: Puppies could work. People love cute animals.

Carly: Perfect. Let's jot that down before we forget.

Freddie: [Reaching for his phone] Got it. Anything else on your mind?

Carly: Well, there's that history assignment due next week. Have you started?

Freddie: [Sheepishly] Um, not yet. I've been a bit preoccupied.

Carly: [Teasingly] With what? Editing videos of yourself?

Freddie: [Laughs] Hey, editing is an art form! But, yeah, I should probably get started on that assignment.

Carly: We could work on it together later if you want.

Freddie: That'd be great, thanks. Hey, speaking of later, are you still up for movie night with Sam?

Carly: Of course! We'll need snacks though. Lots of snacks.

Freddie: I'll make a grocery list. Chips, popcorn, candy—

Carly: Don't forget the soda!

Freddie: Right. It's gonna be epic.

Carly: Agreed. But first, coffee?

Freddie: Definitely coffee. Let's fuel up for the day ahead.

Freddie: Hey, Carly, how's Grace doing this morning?

Carly: She's very active in there. Last night, I didn't get a lot of sleep with all her kicking and squirming.

Freddie: Wow, she's already keeping you on your toes, huh?

Carly: Definitely. It's a good reminder that she's on her way, though. I just hope she's this energetic when she's out in the world.

Freddie: I'm sure she'll keep you both busy, but it's going to be worth it.

Carly: Yeah, I can't wait to meet her. It's all starting to feel real now, you know?

Freddie: Absolutely. Grace is going to be one lucky kid to have you as her mom.

Carly: Thanks, Freddie. That means a lot.

Carly: Freddie, can I tell you something?

Freddie: Of course, Carly. What's on your mind?

Carly: I've been thinking about Grace and what a great dad you're going to be.

Freddie: [Surprised] Really? Thanks, Carly. That means a lot coming from you.

Carly: No, really. I've seen how patient and caring you are with everyone, especially with me and Sam. I know you'll be the same with Grace.

Freddie: [Smiling] Thanks, Carly. It's a bit overwhelming to think about sometimes, you know? Becoming a dad and all.

Carly: I can imagine. But I have no doubt that you'll handle it like a pro.

Freddie: [Gratefully] Thanks for saying that. I just want to be the best dad I can be for her.

Carly: And you will be. You'll teach her so much and show her what it means to be loved unconditionally.

Freddie: [Emotionally] I hope so. I just want her to have a happy and fulfilling life.

Carly: She will, Freddie. With you as her dad, she's already off to a great start.

Freddie: [Touched] Thanks, Carly. That means a lot. I'm really lucky to have you as my soon to be wife.

Carly: And we're lucky to have you, Freddie. You're going to be an amazing father to Grace, I just know it.

Carly: Freddie, I can't believe we're going to be parents soon. It's so exciting!

Freddie: I know, Carly! I can hardly contain my excitement. September can't come soon enough.

Carly: I've been thinking about all the things we'll do with our little one. The places we'll go, the memories we'll make...

Freddie: I can't wait to watch them grow and learn. It's going to be an incredible journey.

Carly: [Taking Freddie's hand] And we'll be there for each other every step of the way, right?

Freddie: Absolutely, Carly. We make a great team, and that won't change when our little one arrives.

Carly: [Smiling] I'm so glad to have you by my side, Freddie. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

Freddie: [Pulling Carly close] And I couldn't ask for a better mom for our child.

[They share a kiss, full of excitement and anticipation for the adventure ahead as parents.]

Carly: Freddie, can you believe it? Everything is falling into place. Our wedding is just around the corner in June, and then our baby shower is in two weeks!

Freddie: I know, Carly! It's all happening so fast, but in the best way possible.

Carly: Have you sent the invitations to Sam and Gibby for the baby shower?

Freddie: Not yet, but I'll do it today. I want them to be there to celebrate with us.

Carly: Great. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to join in the excitement.

Freddie: Speaking of the wedding, have you decided on the final details?

Carly: Almost everything is set. I just need to pick out the flowers and finalize the menu. Oh, and we still need to decide on our first dance song.

Freddie: Any ideas for the song?

Carly: I was thinking something classic but still meaningful to us. Maybe "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley?

Freddie: I love that song. It's perfect for our first dance as husband and wife.

Carly: Me too. It just feels right.

Freddie: Everything is falling into place, Carly. I can't wait to marry you and start this next chapter of our lives together.

Carly: [Smiling] Me neither, Freddie. It's going to be the best day ever.

Carly: Freddie, there's something else I've been thinking about for our wedding.

Freddie: What is it, Carly?

Carly: Well, I was thinking that in addition to our first dance to "Can't Help Falling in Love," we should also have a special dance to "Meant to Be."

Freddie: That's a great idea, Carly. "Meant to Be" holds a special meaning for us, especially considering everything we've been through together.

Carly: Exactly. It's our song, Freddie. It's a reminder that no matter what challenges we face, we're meant to be together.

Freddie: [Taking Carly's hand] I couldn't agree more, Carly. Dancing to "Meant to Be" will be a beautiful way to celebrate our journey and our love.

Carly: I'm so glad you feel the same way, Freddie. Our wedding is going to be perfect, dancing to our songs surrounded by our loved ones.

Freddie: I can't wait, Carly. It's going to be a day we'll remember forever.

Carly: [Smiling] Forever and always, Freddie.

[Carly and Freddie are walking to the store to get snacks for the movie night with Sam.]

Carly: So, what snacks should we get for tonight?

Freddie: Hmm, definitely popcorn, chips, maybe some candy?

Carly: Sounds good to me. Oh, and we can't forget the soda!

Freddie: Right. Anything else you have in mind?

Carly: Maybe some ice cream for dessert? Sam always loves a good ice cream sundae.

Freddie: Good call. Let's add that to the list.

[Meanwhile, in Spencer's apartment, Spencer is working on a new sculpture when he receives a call from an art gallery in Ohio.]

Spencer: Hello?

Gallery Representative: Hi, is this Spencer Shay?

Spencer: Yes, speaking.

Gallery Representative: Hi, Spencer. This is [Emily] from the art gallery in Ohio. We've been admiring your work and we have a proposition for you.

Spencer: Oh, really? What kind of proposition?

Gallery Representative: We're interested in offering you a job opportunity here at our gallery. We believe your unique style would be a great addition to our collection.

Spencer: Wow, that's incredible! I'm honored. But, I'm based in Seattle. Is this a full-time position?

Gallery Representative: It's actually a temporary contract for a few months, but it could lead to further opportunities depending on how it goes. Would you be interested in discussing it further?

Spencer: Absolutely! I'm intrigued. Can I have some time to think about it and get back to you?

Gallery Representative: Of course. Take your time, Spencer. We'll be here whenever you're ready.

Spencer: Thank you so much. I'll be in touch soon.

[Spencer hangs up the phone, feeling excited and grateful for the unexpected opportunity.]

                                   2 minutes later

Spencer: Hi, it's me again, Spencer Shay.

Gallery Representative: Hi, Spencer! Did you have a chance to think about our offer?

Spencer: Yes, I did, and I'm thrilled to say that I'd like to accept it.

Gallery Representative: That's fantastic news! We're excited to have you join us. When can you start?

Spencer: I can make arrangements to be there within the next couple of weeks. I'll need some time to wrap up things here in Seattle.

Gallery Representative: That works for us. We'll send you all the details regarding your contract and the logistics of your stay. We're looking forward to having you here.

Spencer: Great! Thank you so much for this opportunity. I can't wait to bring my art to Ohio.

Gallery Representative: Our pleasure, Spencer. Safe travels, and we'll be in touch soon.

[Spencer hangs up the phone, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves about this new chapter in his artistic journey.]

Spencer: Hey, Dad, it's Spencer.

Steven Shay: Hey, Spencer! What's up?

Spencer: I have some big news, and I wanted to share it with you first. But I need you to promise not to tell Carly just yet.

Steven Shay: Of course, Spencer. What's going on?

Spencer: I've been offered a job opportunity at an art gallery in Ohio. It's a temporary contract for a few months, but it's a big step for me and my career.

Steven Shay: Wow, that's amazing, Spencer! Congratulations! Ohio, huh? That's quite a move.

Spencer: Yeah, it is. I wanted to let you know first because I value your opinion, and I also wanted to ask for your help in keeping it a secret from Carly for now.

Steven Shay: Absolutely, Spencer. I understand. I won't say anything until you're ready to share the news with Carly.

Spencer: Thank you, Dad. I appreciate your support. I just need some time to figure things out and make the arrangements before telling Carly.

Steven Shay: Take all the time you need, Spencer. I'm here for you if you need anything.

Spencer: Thanks, Dad. You're the best. I'll keep you updated on how things progress.

Steven Shay: Looking forward to it, Spencer. Take care, and congratulations again!

[Spencer hangs up the phone, feeling grateful for Steven's understanding and support.]

Spencer: Hey, Veronica, it's me, Spencer.

Veronica: Hi, Spencer! What's going on?

Spencer: I have some exciting news to share with you. I've been offered a job opportunity at an art gallery in Ohio.

Veronica: Oh wow, Spencer, that's incredible! Congratulations! Ohio, though? That's quite a move.

Spencer: Yeah, it's a big step for my career. It's a temporary contract for a few months, but it's a great opportunity to showcase my work.

Veronica: I'm so happy for you, Spencer! But Ohio is quite a distance from Seattle. What does this mean for us?

Spencer: That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I know it's a big change, but I wanted to see how you felt about it.

Veronica: Spencer, you know I support you in everything you do. If this is what's best for your career, then I'm behind you 100%.

Spencer: Thanks, Veronica. That means a lot to me. I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page before making any decisions.

Veronica: We'll make it work, Spencer. Distance won't change how I feel about you.

Spencer: You're amazing, Veronica. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

Veronica: And I'm lucky to have you, Spencer. We'll figure this out together.

[Spencer and Veronica share a moment of reassurance and support, knowing that they'll navigate this new chapter in their relationship together.]

[Carly's phone rings while she and Freddie are in the store picking out snacks.]

Carly: Hey, Sam! What's up?

Sam: Hey, Carls. So, I've got some news. Gibby and I are dealing with some unexpected stuff at our place, and we won't be able to make it to movie night tonight.

Carly: Oh no, everything okay over there?

Sam: Yeah, just some plumbing issues that need immediate attention. Nothing major, but it's going to take some time to sort out.

Carly: Got it. Thanks for letting me know, Sam.

Sam: No problem. I hate to bail on movie night, though. Is it cool if we reschedule for tomorrow instead?

Carly: Of course, Sam. We understand. Tomorrow works for us. Take care of what you need to.

Sam: Thanks, Carls. You're the best. I'll catch you tomorrow then.

Carly: Sounds good. Take care, Sam.

[Carly hangs up the phone and turns to Freddie.]

Carly: Sam and Gibby won't be able to make it tonight. They're dealing with some issues at their place.

Freddie: That's too bad. Is everything okay with them?

Carly: Yeah, just some plumbing problems. They want to reschedule movie night for tomorrow.

Freddie: Tomorrow works for me. We'll just have to rearrange our plans a bit.

Carly: Agreed. Let's finish up here and head home. We can let Sam and Gibby know the new plan.

[Carly and Freddie finish shopping and head home, ready to make the most of their movie night tomorrow.]

[Carly and Freddie arrive back home with their snacks, ready to unwind after their outing.]

Freddie: Ah, it feels good to be back home. Movie night is going to be awesome, even if it's tomorrow instead of tonight.

Carly: [Suddenly emotional] Freddie, I just... I can't do this!

Freddie: Carly, what's wrong? What happened?

Carly: [Tearing up] I'm sorry, it's just... I'm feeling overwhelmed. With the wedding coming up, the baby on the way, and now this unexpected change of plans... I don't know if I can handle it all.

Freddie: Carly, it's okay to feel overwhelmed. We're in this together, remember? We'll figure it out one step at a time.

Carly: [Sniffling] I know, but sometimes it just feels like too much.

Freddie: Hey, look at me. We've faced challenges before, and we've always come out stronger on the other side. We can do this, Carly. I believe in us.

Carly: [Taking a deep breath] You're right, Freddie. I'm sorry for the outburst. I just needed to let it out.

Freddie: It's okay, Carly. I'm here for you, always. Let's take tonight to relax, watch some movies, and tomorrow we'll tackle whatever comes our way together.

Carly: [Smiling through her tears] Thanks, Freddie. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Freddie: You'll never have to find out, Carly. I love you.

Carly: I love you too, Freddie. Let's enjoy our movie night tomorrow, okay?

Freddie: Sounds like a plan. Now, let's get those snacks ready. Movie night starts now.

Carly: Freddie, I just can't believe you sometimes!

Freddie: Whoa, Carly, what's gotten into you? What did I do?

Carly: It's not what you did, it's what you didn't do! You never seem to understand how much pressure I'm under!

Freddie: Carly, I'm sorry if I haven't been as supportive as I should be. I'm trying my best here.

Carly: Trying your best? That's not good enough! I'm the one dealing with all the wedding planning, the baby preparations, and now, rearranging our plans because of Sam and Gibby!

Freddie: Carly, I understand you're stressed, but I'm stressed too! I'm juggling work, helping you with everything, and trying to be there for you emotionally.

Carly: Oh please, Freddie! You act like you're the only one with problems! You don't even know what it's like to carry a baby for nine months!

Freddie: You think I don't know that? You think I don't worry about you and the baby every single day?

Carly: Well, maybe you should show it more! Maybe you should step up and take some responsibility instead of leaving everything to me!

Freddie: Fine! You want me to step up? I'll step up! But don't act like I haven't been trying my best to support you through all of this!

Carly: [Silent for a moment, then softer] Freddie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lash out like that. I'm just so overwhelmed.

Freddie: [Sighs] I know, Carly. I'm overwhelmed too. But we're in this together, remember? We'll figure it out, like we always do.

Carly: [Tears in her eyes] I know, Freddie. I'm sorry for arguing with you.

Freddie: [Wrapping his arms around her] It's okay, Carly. We'll get through this. We always do.

Carly: Freddie, I'm just gonna go to bed. I'm not feeling good.

Freddie: Are you okay, Carly? Is it the baby? Do you need anything?

Carly: I don't know, Freddie. I just feel exhausted and emotionally drained. I think I just need some rest.

Freddie: Okay, I understand. Do you want me to come with you? Or is there anything I can do to help?

Carly: No, it's okay. I just need some time alone to clear my head.

Freddie: Alright, Carly. I'll be here if you need me. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Carly: Thanks, Freddie. I appreciate it.

[Carly heads to their bedroom, leaving Freddie feeling concerned and unsure of what to do next.]

[Freddie, feeling exhausted from the argument and the emotional tension, decides to join Carly in the bedroom.]

Freddie: Carly, I'm sorry for everything. I know we had a rough night, but I just want you to know that I love you.

Carly: [Turning to face him, her expression softening] Freddie, I love you too. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I know you're doing your best.

Freddie: [Climbing into bed next to her] We'll figure this out together, Carly. I promise.

Carly: [Nodding] Yeah, we will. I don't know what I'd do without you, Freddie.

Freddie: [Wrapping his arms around her] You'll never have to find out. I'm here for you, always.

Carly: [Resting her head on his chest] Thank you, Freddie.

Freddie: [Pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead] I love you, Carly Benson.

Carly: [Smiling softly] I love you too, Freddie Benson.

[They lay there in each other's arms, finding comfort and solace in their love for one another, ready to face whatever challenges come their way together.]

[As Carly and Freddie lay in bed together, the weight of the day's emotions finally catches up to them, and they drift off to sleep.]

Freddie: [Softly] Goodnight, Carly.

Carly: [Sleepily] Goodnight, Freddie.

[They both close their eyes, finding peace and comfort in each other's presence, knowing that no matter what challenges they face, they'll always have each other.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 14 3
Freddie invites Spencer over to try help Carly An Spencer mend their relationship an try's an convince Carly to talk to him leaving Carly upset that...
205 15 3
Carly an Freddie continue on the pregnancy journey, however they are left searching endlessly For Sam as she's been MIA Carly really wants to tell he...
Storm By se5392

Fanfiction

41.6K 1K 27
After Carina suffers a miscarriage, Maya suggests that they should get out of town and go on a short vacation. Unfortunately, not everything goes acc...
193 10 2
After Carly's an Spencer's argument an Carly finding out the mystery love interest of Spencer she doesn't take she actually loves him, Carly an Fredd...