π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš•'𝚜 πš‚πš™πš’πšπšŽπš›οΏ½...

By f1rstb0rn_auth0r

β„‘ π”―π”’π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬π”ͺπ”’π”Ÿπ”¬π”‘π”Ά 𝔱𝔬 π” π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 𝔬𝔴𝔫 Harry Osborn is in love with Emma Parker. ... More

Season One
01x01: Origins

Reboot

126 4 0
By f1rstb0rn_auth0r

Soooooooooo

It's been a couple of months, I know, I know.

To be honest, I lost focus on this book but I still love the show and want to write this.

This was my first fanfic and I didn't know what I wanted to do with my OCs. But after expanding the Spiderverse with Ultimate Spiderwoman and The Spiderwoman and other drafted or planned fics has helped me realized what I want to do.

I'm doing what has to be done and I'm doing a hard reboot of this book!!

"What will it introduced?" you may ask.

New OCs (for you, not for me)!!

I have OCs just chilling in my notes that are perfect for this fic.

One including the son of Justin Hammer who has ran away from his daddy one too many times.

"Why am I still reading this?"

I don't know!"

"What about Emma and Harry?"

They're endgame, that's all I'm saying.

"When will the first episode be out?" 

Sometime either tonight, tomorrow, or this weekend! But stay tune, faithful readers, the fun has yet to begun.

(Feel free to ask any questions about the upcoming reboot)

This will be left up for a couple days until the first episode is out or a bit after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 70
A Young Justice and Dick Grayson fanfic. The accident left Jackie Hamilton's life in shambles, leaving her with an oddly specific internal warning s...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
30.3K 693 5
Cascade walks in on the three doctors (war doctor, 10 and 11) and Clara talking. What will happen when the doctor (11) finds out who she really is? B...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...