đ‡đžđšđ¯đžđ§đĨ𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞đĨ |...

By milliewt

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 the eldest Zieglers get favoured by their dance teacher over all others. The Ziegler Twins... More

𝐒𝐞𝐚đŦ𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟤īŧŒđ°đĸđĨ𝐝đĨ𝐲 đĸ𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩đĢ𝐨𝐩đĢ𝐚đĸ𝐭𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĨīŧŒđœđĄđžđžđĢđĨ𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐛đĨ𝐮𝐞đŦ
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĻīŧŒđŦ𝐭𝐞𝐚đĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đŦ𝐡𝐨𝐰
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟧īŧŒđ°đĄđžđ§ đŦ𝐭𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐜𝐨đĨđĨđĸ𝐝𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟨īŧŒđđ˛đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟩īŧŒđŦ𝐡𝐞'đŦ 𝐚 𝐟đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞đĢ
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĒīŧŒđĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟đĨ𝐨𝐨đĢ
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĢīŧŒđŸđĢ𝐨đĻ 𝐛𝐚đĨđĨ𝐞đĢđĸ𝐧𝐚đŦ 𝐭𝐨 đŦ𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐠đĸđĢđĨđŦ
đŸĸđŸŖđŸĸīŧŒđœđšđ­đĄđ˛ 𝐛đĢđĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ đĸ𝐭 𝐨𝐧
đŸĸđŸŖđŸŖīŧŒđĸ𝐭 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐡𝐞đĢ𝐞

đŸĸđŸĸđŸŖīŧŒđ­đĄđž 𝐜𝐨đĻ𝐩𝐞𝐭đĸ𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠đĸ𝐧đŦ

321 7 8
By milliewt

"Makayla, hunny, come on. Time to get up. You too Maddy." Melissa tells Makayla and her twin sister Maddie. Maddie groans, rolling away from mom while Makayla is still pretending to be fast asleep. Melissa runs her hand through Makayla's hair, causing her to open her eyes, slowly.

"what time is it?" Makayla asks Melissa as she stretch her limbs in bed. Maddie groans again.

"Too early." Maddie mumbles into her pillow, knowing she can't go back to sleep Maddie pushes herself up to sit on the side of her bed, Makayla doing the same shortly after.

"Get dressed. It's time for school." Melissa tells us before walking out of the twins' room. Maddie flops back down and Makayla gets up and pull out school clothes.

"Come on Maddie. A few hours of school and then it's dance." Makayla says, brushing all the nots from her hair. Once again Maddie groans, wishing school didn't exist. Makayla wishes school didn't exist. How is she gonna use most math stuff in her future?

After a minute or two, Maddie and Makayla got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Mackenzie, their little sister was sitting at the dining table, rubbing her eyes while yawning. Makayla and Maddy both yawned after in sync.

"Come on. Let's get in the car." Melissa says, rushing her three kids out to where the school bus has just arrived, while she carried Mackenzie. Once all of her kids are in the bus and it drives off, Melissa walked back inside her house.

A lot of hours later and school was finished... finally. The school bus arrived at their house. The three kids jumped out and ran up the driveway to their door. They all rushed inside so Makayla, Maddie and Kenzie dressed, hair done and all stretched for dance.

"Kayla, come here so I can do your hair." Melissa told her middle child. Makayla was 3 minutes younger than Maddie and Maddie always took pride in that. After her hair was finished, the three girls grabbed their dance bags and got back in the car, on the way to dance.

When they all arrived, Miss Abby was sat at the front desk, doing some work. When she saw them, a large smile made its way to her face.

"Hello." Miss Abby said, looking over the counter desk to Makayla, Maddie, Kenzie and Melissa as they all walked through the doors with smiles.

"Hi Ab." Melissa smiled to the dance teacher as they walked in. Makayla, Maddie and Kenzie all smiled at Miss Abby.

Maddy and Makayla quickly took Mackenzies hands and walked off to the den with her. They all placed their bags down before quickly exchanging hugs with their friends as they arrived.

"Come on in girls." Miss Abby said to all of the girls, popping her head round the door into the dancers den. All seven of them ran out and sat in front of the black board.

"All right, girls. It's the first of rehearsal for the new competition season. Ladies, you all know why you're here. You are the cream of the crop in your age group and I have lots of new ideas in store. I am going to do something, that no other studio in the country does." Miss Abby says, pausing before continuing.

"Every single competition we are doing a new routine." Abby tells all of them, causing them all look at their mothers.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah, girls don't look at your mothers. I am the coach, I am the teacher. I can make you or I can break you." Miss Abby explains before she turns the black board around to reveal the pyramid.
—————————————————
Makayla
Maddie  Chloe
Brooke  Paige  Nia  Kenzie
—————————————————

"Everybody wants to be on top, of course but you have to work for it." Miss Abby says, pointing at all of them.
"Everybody wants to be front and centre. I hear it all the time. Whoever is in the front and centre, they can't make a mistake. They are holding that group together."

"So at the top right here, I have Makayla because she is dedicated and because of her stellar record last year. Makayla, are you ready to be front and centre? Can you handle that pressure?" Miss Abby asks her and she nods, smiling slightly.

"Good. Our first competition is going to be in Phoenix, Arizona. Ladies I chose Phoenix, Arizona because I want to experience some of the best competition teams in the country."

"We are going to do two new numbers, a high energy really cute adorable routine with Makayla, Maddie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige and Nia. And then also a trio with Maddie, Chloe and Paige. And then a sassy jazz routine for Makayla." Miss Abby explains. Makayla starts to feels real bad for Kenzie, she's not in anything.

"Unfortunately Mackenzie, you're too young to compete at WestCoast Dance explosion but you're still going to go with us anyway. Girls we are going to win in Phoenix and the next competition we're going to win and the next competition and that's all gearing up for nationals." Miss Abby said, making motions with her hands.

"So let's get to it. We are going to begin the choreography. The moms can be dismissed and girls, let's go to nationals and bring home the winning trophy. All right?" Miss Abby says before, moving the black board away and the girls all get up into positions for the group dance.

"Here's what we're gonna do. I want each of you to do either a chin stand or like a side shoulder stand and we're gonna hold it for eight counts. Do it from the top." Miss Abby says as they all get into their positions.

"Ready and.. places" The girls all ho into their holds. "Go" Miss Abby says and they all get down. The routine is called party, party, party and Makayla really loves it. It's so happy and fun. They all practice the dance and Miss Abby tells them what to do.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now four days until the competition. The girls have been rehearsing the group non-stop recently. Unfortunately, today, Maddie is feeling sick, she almost looks green and nearly threw up this morning before dance.

All the girls are doing the routine, Miss Abby is being them, calling out the moves as they do them. Maddie goes and does her switch leap and twirl. They then all go hip circles, holding onto each other's shoulders in a line.

They all do pirouettes and some other moves and stuff from the dance. The girls do other choreography while Makayla does her solo part in the dance as she's the lead. Maddie starts to look even worse. The music stops.

"Maddie, I know you're not feeling well but suck it up. We gotta get through this, okay?" Miss Abby says. Maddie doesn't replay and starts to cry slightly. Makayla gives her a side hug, trying to comfort her.

"From the top." Miss Abby tells all the girls and that's what they do, they go from the top. They all have their own entry times and poses while they wait. Maddie does her entry.

"Sweety, why, why the tears?" Miss Abby asks Maddie and all the girls look at her while Maddie plays with her fingers.

"Because my stomachs started to hurt." Maddie says. Abby nods but points to Maddie headshot.

"See that picture?" Abby asks and Maddie nods. "That's the position you need to be in. Don't get too emotional, you have to worry about the win, got it? No mishaps." Abby says while Maddie nods, chewing on her bottom lip. Maddie goes back to the side of the room and Miss Abby counts her in, she does her entrance.

Makayla looks over at Maddie who seems to be crying a lot more and looking way worse than before. Melissa comes downstairs and takes Maddie out of the room and into the bathroom.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

"Okay, girls. We need to keep moving, Maddie will be back through in a minute." Miss Abby tells the six girls, still standing in the studio. The music starts to play again and the girls get to rehearsing the dance. After a while of dancing, Maddie walks back in and joins in while Miss Abby shouts out the steps.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The group rehearsals had stopped for the day and Miss Abby brought Makayla in for her solo rehearsals. Makayla was so excited to learn a new solo. Especially a sassy jazz solo.

"Alright, Makayla. Sassy Jazz. Your solo is called Rock Anthem and the song is 'Party Rock Anthem'. So you got to be sassy, strong and you got to have face and be so good that the judges want to dance with you, okay?" Miss Abby asks the girl standing in front of her.

"Yes." Makayla nods and turns to the mirror before sitting on the floor, back to the mirror. When the music started, she rolled her head and started her routine, Miss Abby calling out the movements. When the music finished Makayla flipped her hair. Miss Abby laughed and clapped.

"That was so good. That was sassy, that was strong, that was good. And that's what you need to be like on the stage, okay?" Miss Abby asked before high-fiving the eight-year old.
"Can you send Maddie, Chloe and Paige in please?"

"Yes. Thank you, Miss Abby." Makayla said, walking into the dancers den.

"You're welcome hunny." Miss Abby said. The door shut behind Makayla and she grabbed her water bottle, taking a couple sips before sitting with the other girls.

"Miss Abby wants the trio." Makayla says, panting slightly while drinking her water. The three girls for the trio stand up and walk out of the den and into studio A.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

A couple days later and there's only one day till the competition. Currently the group rehearsals is going on, Miss Abby is off to the side shouting corrections, the counts and choreography at the girl while they're dancing. She stops them, making everyone sit down but gets Makayla to stand up.

"Okay. Make sure your supporting foot is turned out. I want everyone to watch." Miss Abby says and makes Makayla do the choreography to show them what to do with their feet.

When they begin practicing again, the dancers den door opens. A woman, a mother was standing there, looking a bit angry and upset.

"May I speak to you for a minute?" The mother asks Miss Abby who looks a bit shocked that someone just walked in.

"No, I'm in rehearsal." Miss Abby says, sitting in her block. All the girls turn to watch the mother and Miss Abby talk.

"I wanna speak to you. You don't throw my kid out of class. I paid for class." The mother complained.

"She's not dressed appropriately." Miss Abby says calmly, just trying to explain what was happening. The girls just stretch to pass the time.

"I'm looking at every single kid out here, Abby! They all look like children! Isn't that crazy that children look like children. She's dressed appropriately!" The mother shouts.

"You're a minister. Act like one." Miss Abby says to her.

"Yes, I am a minister. Let's play the bible game, Abby. When Jesus saw things that were wrong, he went after it! And I'll tell you what you're not gonna do this to my kid!" The mother screams as Miss Abby calmly walks over to her.

"Out of the room. Out. Reagan, good bye. Out. Out." Miss Abby says sternly and they walk out.

"You're not throwing her out." The mother complains.

"Oh yes I am. And you with her. Go." Miss Abby says from the dancers den. The kids couldn't see her or the mother but the could hear them.

"No, you're not." The mother says again.

"Yes. Every week we put the trash out. Go." Miss Abby says as she starts to walk back inside the studio but the mother begins again.

"Then take yourself out. You're the biggest piece of trash there is." The mother screams at Miss Abby. They both go to the front desk and all the girls try not to listen and stretch instead. Miss Abby went over Makayla's solo once more and she did great. Later that night Makayla, Maddie and Kenzie all headed home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The next morning, Melissa woke up early and headed into the twins room, finding them both fast asleep like they were knocked out or something.

"Maddie, Kayla. Come one, time to get going to the competition." Melissa said as Maddie groaned, rolling around in her bed and Kayla stretched herself out, feeling stiff. The youngest slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at her twin sister who was trying her best to go back to sleep.

"Both of you need to get up, I've gotta get Kenzie up." Melissa said before walking out of the twins' room. Kayla swung her legs over the side of her bed, stretching her arms. Maddie had sat up and rubbed her eyes for the one hundredth time.

They both eventually got dressed, grabbing their dance bags, costumes and shoes before getting in the car to be driven to the studio then, get on the bus. When they got on the bus, Kayla ran to the back, sitting down with Chloe who had her knees to her chest, almost falling asleep.

"Hi Chlo!" Kayla smiled, sitting beside her best friend who immediately looked up and smiled, hugging her best friend.

"Hi Kayla!" Chloe said, putting her legs down as the other girls got on the bus, taking their seats. The bus soon started driving. After a while of driving they all arrived at the competition and checked in before heading to the dressing room.

Everyone entered the dressing room and went to set up their makeup stations so they can get ready. When they all started getting ready, they only had 40 minutes to curtain call. Makayla and Maddie do their makeup while Melissa does Maddie's hair. Miss Abby then came in.

"Hey. How we doing guys?" Miss Abby asked them all as she walked in.
"I hate this last minute crap ladies. Okay, where are the hats? Can I see the hats?" Miss Abby asked the mom's.

"Looks nice." Holly said, placing a hat on Nia's head to show Abby how it looks.

"Yeah, no, that's cute." Abby nodded.

Makayla then had her hair done as she finished her makeup. She then went into a separate room to put on her costume for the group.

- the group costume

Once they were all dressed and ready, Kayla did a couple of stretches, back bends, splits, handstands and a couple of turns. Abby started talking to Paige and Brooke about their nails. They had French tips and that wasn't aloud apparently.

At 30 minutes to curtain call, Christi and Kelly snuck out the dressing room. Kayla noticed but didn't say anything, she liked the mothers when they weren't shouting and arguing so she didn't want to cause a fight.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

After 30 minutes, the group made their way to the stage and got ready to go on. Kayla gave a quick hug to Chloe before the they did their signature hand shake.

"A junior dance group; Party, Party, Party." The competition director called out. The group then walked on stage and stood in their starting positions and just as the music turned on, the group started dancing. Kayla thought they were doing great and she was having so much fun.

When the group ended, the crowd blew up with cheers and claps, the girls made their way off stage, Kayla gave a quick hug to Chloe before all of them rushed back to the changing room. Chloe, Maddie and Paige got ready for their trio while Kayla got ready for her solo.

Makayla was yet to see her costume so she was overly excited and couldn't wait for her hair to be done. When Holly finished her hair she thanked her before running to see your costume and was amazed by what she saw. When she stepped out Miss Abby let out an 'oooo'.

Makayla's costume, hair and headpiece which sits on top of her ponytail.

"Okay. Kayla come run your solo for me." Abby said once Kayla finished her makeup which worked with her outfit. She ran her solo in front of Abby, the mothers and the girls who all watched. When she finished she did a hair flip and did her sassy exit.

"Good job sweetheart! You are awesome. Hey come here." Miss Abby told Makayla then whispered the last past to her. When Makayla stepped forward Miss Abby started talking.

"If you go out there and dance like that. You'll win, okay. You gotta be better than everyone in this building. Now, when you go backstage, you do some pirouettes just to get some practice in, okay." Abby whispered, but the other moms probably still heard it. Kayla nodded and Miss Abby smiled before Kayla walked over to Maddie, hugging her while looking around at the other girls.

"Alright! Trio, you better win. Solo, you better win. And let's hope the dance wins. Let's go ladies." Miss Abby said and they all walked out of the dressing room. When they made it backstage, Makayla did as she was instructed and did a few pirouettes, a lot of eyes were on her.

The trio was called on and they entered, Kayla cheering them on from the side. About halfway through the dance Chloe's headband started falling down her face, covering her eyes. She had an Ariel coming up and Makayla prayed for her not to do it, but she did, with a little stumble but she did it. By the end of the dance Chloe's headband was around her neck and she had still done amazingly.

"For 9 and under it's entry number 36, Kayla with Rock Anthem." The director said and Kayla did a sassy entrance, rolling down to face the back of the stage, when the music started Kayla did her head roll before dancing. Abby was watching from the audience with the girls and the mothers.

Miss Abby thought she looked flawless. Her legs and feet were straight and pointed when needed to be, she had strong emotions and her turns and tricks were on point. Miss Abby couldn't have asked her to done better.

When the music came to an end and it was time for her to exit, she flipped the ponytail and sassily walked off stage. When she was in the wing, she jumped up and down in celebration. She was so proud of herself.

"That was Kayla with 'Rock Anthem'." The director said once again. Now it was time for awards. They all made their way on stage and sat with the group. The trio were the other side of the stage.

"We are going to start with 9 and under solos." The director announced, standing in the front middle of the stage with a list. He called out the top 10. From 10th 3rd. Now it was time for second.

"In second place was... entry number 42 'Unfortunate'." The director announced. Kayla was so worried that she held her breath, she squeezed Nia's hand, waiting for first place.

"In first place for 9 and under is entry number 36, Miss Kayla with 'Rock Anthem'." The director said. Screams and cheers came from the audience as Kayla stood up, walking over to receive her first place trophy.

"What studio are you from, hunny? And who choreographed this dance?" The director asked her. She smiled up at the director then into the audience.

"Abby Lee Dance Company and Abby Lee Miller." Kayla said happily. She looked into the audience to see her mom very happy and a very happy Miss Abby. She went and sat back down, hugging Brooke and Nia.

"Now for Mini Duos and Trios." The director said. He announced second place and it wasn't Maddie, Chloe and Paige.
"And in first place, is... 'I want it' Abby Lee Dance Company!" More cheers and screams came from all around. Maddie, Chloe and Paige won!

"Now for the junior group awards." The director said starting to read of his papers.
"Our junior Musical Theatre— a third place with a score of 274 goes to... 'Party, Party, Party'."

Makayla was shocked. Third?! That's got to be wrong, the dance was fun and had great technique so why third place. Makayla stood up, getting the award and then sitting back down with Brooke and Nia.

When the awards finish, the girls all head back to the dressing room. Makayla is carrying her first place trophy and the groups third place plaque.

"Well done girls!" All the mothers screamed and clapped as they walked in. Makayla and Maddie hugged Melissa as the other girls hugged their mothers.

"Well done guys!" Miss Abby screamed, walking in with a smile. She hugged Makayla first saying well done for winning her solo, then hugged the trio, congratulating them.

Then they left, to go home.

______________________________

Sorry it's so long but hope you enjoyed x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 357 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...
15.8K 385 11
everyone knows maddie and mackenzie ziegler. abby lee's favorite dancers. but let's throw one more into the mix, malia ziegler. the oldest half siste...
58K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
18.5K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...