GUNS AND ROSES

By rishika105

read if you want a new green flag gangster boyfriend. read if you want to be a badass ass kicking gangster's... More

Introductions
2. A knife to the heart.
3. isolation
4. overstimulating the senses.
5. torture the family, make them watch.
6. slice their throats all slow and clean.

1. poison in whiskey

12 0 1
By rishika105

This was the party right before I left for home? Figures. I had a sip of my drink. It wasn't soda for sure. I stumbled across the room with loud music nodding my dizzy head to the beat. My whole world was spinning. I was at someone's house. Everything was blurry but I was having fun, not a care in the world. He broke the deal, he isn't with me anymore. So I turned all the feelings off with vodka and tequila and rum. I saw him in the corner of the room and made my way to him. My fists needed to have a chat.

Next thing I knew I was in a bedroom away from the music with a random guy handing me water. I refused. Water will take me back to my reality where my now ex who I genuinely love is a cheater and a manipulator. I look over to the stranger and he tells me to sit on the bed cause I might puke if I lie down. He was right. After a few minutes I could see straight. I had a sip of that water and just smiled, "who are you?" I giggled, for some reason my head couldn't hold myself up.

"I'm the one who saved you from that dude who you were about to go against in a fist fight love"

"which guy?" I didn't remember the past 30 minutes but I guess I didn't get a chance to hit my ex. I pouted cause of that thought.

"so what's your name?" stranger asked.

"who's asking"

"the person helping you not getting beat up. Now answer like a good girl and maybe I shall think about getting you another glass of w-"

"if you're not saying vodka cranberry you're not getting any answers mister." I slurred while my world spun out of control.

"as much I love thinking I'm unforgettable I know if u have another one you're not going to remember me. So no sweetheart you're not getting another one."

Who does this guy think he is.

"who do you think you are." I voiced my thoughts.

"call me the devil if you must, but I also go by Chase."

"well, cheesy Chase. I'm Valerie and you're only getting to know this cause I want you to stop with the predictable stupid romance books kinda nicknames." This dude was a serious looker though. Damn I miss my knife in my hand.
"and how are you here?"

"I came with a friend, this is a party thrown near my school, half these people are my classmates."

"oh you stay at the school nearby"
"yep" I said popping the p sound. My vodka brain found that amusing, "but I'm leaving next week, bye stupid fucking school"

"thought you might like this school Valerie , you look like a part of it."

"are u calling me spoilt sweetheart?" it was way more funny to me than to him, but I didn't miss his low smile. Dangerous.
"no" he said but his eyes told me he was meaning to say the opposite.

"so do you want to tell me any of your secrets?" he asked as he took off his shoes and leaned his head against the bed's back. I smiled. He was a hot stranger.

"I don't have any."

"liar" he retaliated

"ok but this doesn't go anywhere."

"I promise." he said while he put his right hand up and made a cross on his heart.

"I want to go home." I whispered.

"well, I can drop you back if u need me to."

"no, not right now. I was sent to this school to get a deal for my dad. He's a..." I paused to look away, "businessman" I look at the stranger and he was closely listening. I hadn't had someone listen to me since a long time. "I had to make a deal with this guy, Charles, as it was very important to my dad's business. But I failed to do so, as Charles is an fucking asshole who's gonna be feed to his dogs after being burnt alive to a crisp or his dogs are gonna be fed to him cause he loves them to death and that's where he's going to meet them next." He just smiled at me, enjoying me describe ways to torture my ex, a part of me thought he was making mental notes. Could be the tequila thinking.

"well, what did your father say to that."

"my dad wants to kill him too,, obviously. The deal would have saved his... career. But this guy is too fucking dumb to understand this." I spilled. Well, as a mafia gang's leader my dad really does want to kill this guy, and the peace treaty my ex just let go of will get him killed. But I think this hot stranger should not know this just yet.

"well, if it were me I would've taken it, especially if you were the one giving me a deal." He wink. Was he flirting with me? After I told him my puppy torture plan? Wow.

"who are you Chase and why are you here?"

"I work for a company and they sent me here for a job." He shrugged, "I don't really enjoy doing the work as much but it's for family so I just go along with it till I get my permeant position."

"What is it called? This company." I asked more while I sipped my water.

He hesitated but said, "Stacks."

The name did sound familiar but I let that part go as I was in no mood to think.

I looked at him just staring at me. I kept my glass on the side table beside him and he followed my every movement with his eyes. The music of the party was faintly heard, as my racing heartbeat took over. I got off the bed and went over to the other side, Chase's eyes still on me. I slowly took my shoes off and stripped my jacket. It was getting hotter by the second. He licked his lips and didn't break eye contact. I could see a bit more clearly now. His face was perfect. I sat down next to him and just looked at his face, which was inching closer, I froze a little and let things happen on its own, a sober thought occurred in my mind, I need to do a background check before things can go any further with this perfect stranger. But that's what he was, a perfect stranger. I begged my drunk cloudy brain to form a thought before he comes any closer. Just as our noses touched I said, "I could've taken him in a fight" and swept my glass from the table.

It took him a minute to process my sentence and only after closing his eyes and releasing a groan he retreated his face a little away. Which thankfully gave my racing heart time to slow down.

"sure," he said like he didn't believe me, "do you even know who he is Valerie ?" he said. My name on that tongue sounded too good to form any thoughts that didn't end with him inside me, truthfully I almost moaned. His words did bruised my ego though.

"do you know who I am?" I countered and looked at his face,

"why do you think I'm not tearing off that" rest of that sentence was blurry, but for a minute he looked like he knew everything about me. "that guy is a leader of a the mods by the way, he owns this part of town."

"aha, so you don't know who I am. Loser."

"Valerie , did you just call me a loser for not knowing your lineage."

Did he just say lineage like I'm some fucking princess. Who the fuck says lineage. Sounded hot though.

"lineage? Why are you brining my ancestors into this." I was ready to throw hands.

"what is making you so angry Valerie ?" Chase looked amused. I should be scaring him right now. My death glares make people piss their pants, and here this dude is looking at me like I'm some adorable bunny.

"I would have won." I stated like it was obvious, he doesn't know I've beat him before. "fight me." I challenged, I needed to prove I am as tough as I look. This stranger was going down, even if I was drunk.

"oh really? Ok punch me here really hard." He pointed at his lower abs and stood up. I crawled over to his side of the bed and stood in front of him. He was just a few inches taller than me. And now I'm realizing he was very built. Maybe he could take me down? This was not going to end well.

"are u sure you won't cry?" I asked him and gave him a sarcastic pout

"oh, I'm sure." He said in a cocky manner

I stood up and aimed for his stomach with all the power I had. Which was a lot as I had been training since I was 3 years old. But due to my intoxicated state the impact was a little lower. Right where the sun don't shine. As soon as I hit him, he groaned and fell on the ground. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I panicked. What the fuck have I done.

Hopefully I don't see him again, the staring and the conversation was too intense for my liking anyway. I crouched down near him, "I'm so sorry." All the alcohol was now seeping out of my system.

"Valerie , if you wanted to touch my dick all you had to do was put you hand down my pant babe. Punching is not a good way to feel me up." He laughed and I released a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. Wait. What.

"I did not want to feel you up!" I couldn't fathom the thoughts in his head aren't as dirty as mine right now.

"I'm not complaining though, if you wanna make it up you just need to bend down and massa.."

"do NOT complete that sentence." We heard a voice from the doorway. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...