imperfect for you ━━ beck oli...

By gyushuas

❛ how could we know we'd rearrange all the cosmos? ❜ ( 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬: season one ━ four! ) More

soundtrack!
act one!

imperfect for you!

117 6 3
By gyushuas

( imperfect for you! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

❝ but i'll love you like you need me to. ❞
imperfect for you, ariana grande.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Kim Hyerin is Jade West's best friend. Beck Oliver is Jade West's boyfriend. Kim Hyerin can not stand Beck Oliver. That, in itself, is a recipe for disaster . . . and much worse than her actually tolerating him.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

PARK SOOYOUNG as KIM HYERIN,
also known as GWEN KIM.

。・:*:・゚

━━━━━━ HYERIN KIM & BECK OLIVER !

oh, i think you're spinning inside my head. i think of you all the time 'cause you're in my way. oh, i think you're holding the heart of mine (my heart is yours). squeeze it apart, that's fine.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

avan jogia as beck oliver.

liz gillies as jade west.

ariana grande as cat valentine.

moon gayoung as kim hyejeong.

wang yixiang as li zhaohui.

with . . .

victoria justice as tori vega.

leon thomas iii as andre harris.

matt bennett as robbie shapiro.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( victorious: season one through four! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( author's note ; april 2024! )

hello, my loves!

this is kind of an attempt at a fix-it slash remake fic. there are obviously a lot of things wrong with victorious, especially the creator and tv network behind it. this show was my absolute childhood and as i rewatch at almost twenty years old, i can see that there are a lot of issues with it, as well as a lot of potential, including with relationships between characters and with storylines that could've been.

if you decide to read this, i hope you enjoy it! i hope you enjoy hyerin and beck's complicated relationship and hyerin and jade's complicated friendship as much as i have enjoyed them in my head, thus far.

i love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.8K 57
Neveah Davidson is the best friend of Riley Matthews and Maya Heart. She is like the glue between the group as she always keeps them from getting int...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

138K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
700K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.2K 627 38
Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful career as artists. They think they can't...