Pre-School

By Lazy_Bird07

Don't leave me ... Please " After saying this, he fell on me . Then I heard soft sound of snoring . He slep... More

Author's Note
chapter-1.
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5 ( I'm coming) โœˆ
chapter-6 (Finally Reached) ๐Ÿ›ฌ
chapter-7 (Jayson) โค
chapter-8 (Him) โค
chapter-9 (Her) ๐Ÿ–ค
chapter-10 (talking) โ˜•๐Ÿ‰
chapter-11 (introduction ๐Ÿ‘‹)
chapter -12 (touch)
chapter-13 (outing๐Ÿงบ๐ŸŒ‡)
chapter-14 (The Damon Knight) ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงบ๐ŸŒ‡
Author's Note
Chapter- 15 (Smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Œ)
chapter -16 (Bar ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒ†)
Chapter- 17 (Don't leave me please)
Chapter-18 (Leaving)
chapter-19 (Promise๐Ÿคž)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ†
sorry a little update
Go and Live ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธโค

He Knows ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

237 22 5
By Lazy_Bird07

Writer 🫐❤

.
.
.
.

Surbhi (Sara's sister ) was pacing  left and right in worry for her sister. She  repeatedly was looking at her door for any signs of her sister.

She went and sat down on the sofa when she heard her sister footsteps and stood up quickly when her sister entered in the living room.

Surbhi was worried before but now she was upset with her sister but when  Sara looked at her surbhi's heart ache.

Sara tried to be normal but when she looked at her sister all her walls crumpled and her lips started trembling.

She had tears in her eyes. Looking at her like this surbhi couldn't control herself.

"Ohh baby" she said and went to hug her sister with teary eyes of her own.

Both the sisters came to each other and hugged tightly.

Sara was sobbing like a baby and surbhi was running a hand through her head and back to calm her down.

"It's okay, I am here, don't worry" surbhi was repeating this to her sister.

She broke the hug and looked at her sister and move her here and there for any signs of injury or harm.

"You okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did someone say something?" Asked surbhi.

Sara shook her head while hiccuping and said "He knows". And repeated again "he knows " and again smiling "he knows dii (big sister)".

Surbhi was confused but relaxed that her sister was not injured anywhere.
She took Sara and sat her down on the sofa and sat with her. 

"Are you okay?" Surbhi asked her sister worriedly.

Sara saw her sister and her serious face full of worry. She nodded and gave her a small smile.

"I am fine ". She assured her.

Subhu sighed and the  remembered Sara was saying something

"What were you...." she started but Sara smiled with teary eyes and said again

"He knows. He knows dii (sister ). He chose me  he ......

Surbhi calmed her down and then she asked her again what was she talking about and what happened? where she were? Why she left like that?

Then Sara explained everything and told her whatever happened but left the almost kiss part.

Surbhi was happy for her sister and listening her patiently. When she finished telling.

Suddenly Sara turned to her sister and with serious face said "but I shouldn't Jason told me not to tell his father but I could tell you but it's not my secret but he didn't but how could I not tell you I mean but..... at this rate she was rambling.

Surbhi knew her sister was struggling and stressed she hold her shoulders and told her to look at her when she did she told her to relax and to take a deep breath. She did what her sister told her to do. When Sara calm down a little surbhi hugged her and run her fingers tenderly on Sara's head.

When she knew that Sara is fine she broke the hug and the first thing she did was slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Owww dii" (sister in hindi language) said sara rubbing her shoulder a little. It didn't hurt and her sister knew that because surbhi didn't hurt her that hard.

She narrowed her eyes on her and pointed her finger on her and said, "You missy deserved that. You scared the shit out of me and came crying like that. And went don't know where with merely a message. I was so worried for you. And on top of that you don't know anyone here or you are new here. If something would have happened to you I don't know what would I have done.

I couldn't even have chance to think before our brother would have killed me. And your jiju (brother in law) he was worried about you. He was asking me questions that why wouldn't you eat with us and wanted to see you. I had to lie to him that you ate already and was sleeping so not to disturb you because we have early flight and we had to sleep." She stopped to catch her breath.

Sara was listing patiently and little guilty to her sister. Her head hung low. When  she looked at her to tell her sorry surbhi interrupted her again with her hand which told her to be quite.

She wasn't finished yet. Sara closed her mouth. And started listening to her sister.

And what is it "He choose me and all" " Sara, baby why do you always think so low of yourself? Why were you so surprised and always sound like you are nothing and not special. Baby you are very precious and even Jason knows that. He choose you because he knows how special and precious you are. Even a small four year old child knows your worth. You are so dumb sometimes. Don't ever think low of you ever. You are strong and no lesser than anything. And there is nothing to choose you both were meant to be.

Jason loves you and all that matters. We all love you. " She finishes with a warm smile. Sara noded with teary gaze and a smile.

"I love him too. I love you all also. I am sorry  dii(sister) I am so sorry for worrying you all. And that you". She hugged her sister.

Her sister hugged her back murmuring sweet nothings to her. " Don't worry us like that again okay?" At least take me with you if you ever need something okay."

"I won't make you worried and I'll tell you." Said sara.

They broke apart from the hug.

Surbhi broke the silence and said "now what?"

This made sara confuse. She scrunches her eyebrow and asked "what now?"

"You promised him that you won't leave him and promises are very important to you if I know you well." She raises her one eyebrow as a question.

This made Sara panicked.

"I didn't promise him. I mean I did but not like that. I told him I'll always be there for him no matter what physically or not and he knew what I was saying. I didn't promise him like that and you know this."

"I know, I know. Calm down. I know what you are saying and I understand but you can't be there...." she couldn't finish her sentence when Sara interrupted her mid sentence.

"No I'll always be there for him I love him dii(sister). He is my child. I'll be ...."

"I know, I know but you can't physically be there always for him. You are returning home tomorrow you will be hours or nations apart from him or here so?" Said surbhi.

Sara was about to say something but shut her mouth and both went quiet. Both were thinking something. Both were lost in their own different thoughts when suddenly surbhi said something.

"I know something." Sara looked at her sister and got confused.

Her sister's face was now bright and she was excited. She wiggle her eyebrows a little to hint her sister. She smiled big and tried to show Sara with her facial expression what was she trying to say.

Sara looked at her for some time curiously and then it struck her.

"No,no,noooo .... no we won't do this. I can't do this. We will not do or think about this." Said Sara. She shook her head left and right fastly.

"What, why not. Think about it." Said surbhi.

"No. Said Sara firmly and we won't even think about it. It's not right. We can't do this."

"Yes we can. You can live here. You can shift here Sara permanently. We will think everything legally and talk to our pare...." Said surbhi.

"No." Said sara and shook her head.

"Why not? Weren't you thinking of shifting here. We were even talking about it. Don't you want that." Asked surbhi seriously.

"I never said I will shift here or do this the first thing. I only said I'll think about it and we will see." Said sara.

"Then what's the problem here sweetie. I am here. We all will be here and most importantly Jason. He will also have you. You won't have to worry about him and ...." surbhi was saying when Sara said.

"No dii(sister) we can't do that. Think about mummy papa (mother father) what will I tell them that I have a child so I am leaving you here and  and.... " she ran ran her hands on her face tiredly. "I can't do this to them. You know I can't lie to them. This all will be too much for them."

"I know we were talking about me living here but not like this dii (sister) not like this, please try to understand me.

I can't hurt them. I can feel it now. I can understand it now. It pains my heart leaving Jason here, just think how will they think. I can't lie to them." Said sara.

Her sister understands what sara was saying she truly did and didn't know what to do with her sister's soft and giving nature.

" It's okay sweetie. I understand. Don't worry. We won't take decisions in haste." Said surbhi.

"We will think something. Don't worry. We will think something." Said Sara. Assuring herself and her sister.

"Yes, we will." Said surbhi. Keeping a comforting hand on Sara's shoulder and giving her a comforting smile.

Then she sent Sara in her room to sleep because they had an eary flight and the girl was tired physically and emotionally and needed a good sleep.

She went to her room then. When she was about to enter she saw her husband standing there and looking at her.

She jumped a little at that. Which made him Chuckled. She hit him a little on the chest and shook her head.

"You scared the shit out of me." She said.

He was leaning on the door with his side arm crossed on his chest and looking at her amused. Then he turned serious.

Then he became serious." Is she fine?" He asked.

Surbhi knew what her husband was asking. Her man is smart she knew that.

She nodded and said "yes".

"Do I have to break someone's bones or anything?" He turned more serious." Just tell me the word. Are you fine. Does Sara need anything. Is she afraid. She knows right that she can tell me or ask anything to me. She is like Aashi (their daughter ) to me. She is....".

"Everything and everyone is fine. Don't worry. You know how am I. I won't let any harm come to any of us. Yeah?" Said surbhi interrupting his husband and ensuring him.

He sighed and nodded.

"Let's go to our room and sleep. It's very late." Said her husband and kissed her head and both went to sleep smiling.  

🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

Dii is short for DiDi in Indian language. It means sister

Like for sister it's sis in short.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my story to all my lovely readers.

I love you all. ❤

Please vote, comment and share.

Good night. 😴🌆

You can ask or share anything with me.
If you feel like it.  💚🥝
I won't judge and listen.
Take care. 🍦🧃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
718K 36K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
211K 15.7K 31
"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose middle name screams DRAMA. Fighting young...
7.3K 471 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...