𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

By Mushwrites

( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... More

•𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑•
𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙁 𝘼 𝘾 𝙀  𝘼 𝙀 𝙎 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙏 𝙄 𝘾 𝙎
Family tree
Dedication
Author's note
1.𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
30. Love
31. Chaos
32. Serene
The game of fate
33. Romance
34. Happy ending.
Author's note
EPILOGUE

29. Sorry

23.7K 1.8K 134
By Mushwrites

Here you go with the chapter, please show some nice response!! 💟

Ache comments kardo cuties agar next chapter chahiye tou!! 🌚

The presentation got corrupted and I had to start again. My anger reached to the sky, since a few days I've been stressed about the topic of my father. I did not try to show this to my sweetheart.

I had to come home because I felt it's more relaxed here than at the office. My good for nothing secretary also had to join us. I was already in a bad mood and put more fuel on my darling wife standing on top of my head.

Forcing me to join that stupid lunch, I am trying to avoid it so much, I snapped at her and I saw her face turning nasty.

She was decked in that beautiful saree, looking none other than a goddess. I had a sudden urge to pick her and crash her to the wall and kiss her. senselessly.

But she was on a different trip. She was all set to fight with me, and losing my temper I lashed out at her, I shouldn't have done that, I regret the moment she left the place.

I growled, fisting my hand, smacked the bonnet of the car, ruffled my hair and I huffed in annoyance.

I hate myself for behaving in this way with her, my heart clenched at the sight of her looking at me with anger in her eyes, I felt air rushing out of my lungs, I took a breath.

And strolled inside with an outrage building up inside me, I somehow completed the presentation.

"Is something wrong with you two?" Abhimaan asked me when I leaned back on the couch rubbing my temple.

"Nothing! Teri Shadi hogii tou Pata chalega" I responded. He chuckled but then frowned. I guess he recalled something.

"You told me to keep an eye on him, when are you going to kidnap him?" He asked. I sighed knowing whom he is hinting at. I thought for a moment and decided to let my sweetheart get home first.

"Today at midnight I want this work done." I ordered him, he nodded his head when his phone pinged with a message, his face color changed, he frowned and glanced at me.

What's wrong?" I questioned him sitting straight, my eyes pinned at him waiting for an answer, all the sort of thoughts groping my mind.

"Some are trying to get the information of the scene that happened" He disclosed his face severely as he looked at me, I was shocked for a moment, the rage building inside me, I curled my fist, Who might be so interested in history.

But then my brain worked and I was sure who might have this courage other than my tigress wife. Sometimes she impresses me so much. She knows that I might get to know and I feel Angry but still she has the guts to go against me.

That's what I like about her the most!! her bravery.

"Stop smiling like a fool here we are dealing with a problem, have you gone crazy sometime back you were so furious that I thought you might burned you house, but now you are smiling like an maniac, you need to visit a physiatrist" This asshole gave me his stupid lecture, I threw him a glare which had no affect on him, he leaned back on the sofa casually.

"Stop using you empty brain on my life, Get your butt off form here, I am feeling nausea watching you face" I taunted him, signal him to leave, but he didn't move any inch.

"Why are you asking him to leave, I have made his favorite snack, don't behave like a brat" Here comes his savior, my mother, she chided me and Abhimaaan gave me a smirk, I kicked his legs angrily!!

Bloody dog!!

He left with my mother and she ruffled my hair making me irked. I don't like anybody touching my hair, as soon as they left I called my guard and asked them about my wife.

What they mentioned made me growled, I clenched my fist ordered them to get that person.

He needs to be killed!! He will pay for his stupid blunders!!

"Bhai, do you and Bhabhi have some problem or what? She was so upset with you, and you even complimented her that she was looking pretty." Rudra let out his face sour as he placed his but beside me.

"Stay out of this matter Rudra, aaj kal bahut side lene lage ho apne Bhabhi ki" I chided him he scowled.

"Ap ap aise karo ge tou bhabhi ki side bh koi hona chahiye na!" He replied I glared at him but inside I was happy with his love for my wife, she made a good bond with him.

"She is my wife, I know how to handle this matter" I scolded him, hitting his head, he scoffed and made a bad face and left.

It's been 30 minutes only and I'm missing my lady love, I just can't even feel comfortable when she's not around, I felt empty. I miss her laugh, her lavender scent, her touching around, her anger as well, she's my everything!

I regret each word I said to my love.

I came back from my father's place after taking a lot of stuff on my head, entered inside with a bouquet of tulips in my hand which was obviously sent by my dearest husband, and with a lot of sorry messages which I ignored royally!

The weather was pleasant today. It rained some time ago, I walked inside the backyard garden getting to know everyone was there.

They were playing cricket, the whole family gathered, the older citizens sitting on the chairs at the corner, and the youngest clan, Reyaansh, Rudra, shanaya plus Abhimaan were laughing at something.

My eyes landed on my husband, he was outfitted in white tank top paired up with black jeans, his bulge biceps on display, the sudden urge crept me to run my hands all over his skin, he was wearing a black cap, I wished to run my hand on his black thick hair.

Why does he have to look so freaking handsome? And why does he have to wear black every time huh!

As soon as I talked about him his eyes snapped at me, his eyes sparkled. I saw him eyeing the flowers that I was carrying. There was hope behind his eyes reflecting, so I placed them with a thud on a platform beside me, he frowned.

"Bhabhi come let's play with us wese bhi bhai is not really interested in playing" Rudra exclaimed approaching.

"His interest is here so I guess he will play now!" Abhimaan said, rolling his eyes, Veer crushed him with a scowled face.

"I- can't I'm tired and-

"Yeah she must be tired spending a lot of time with her family let her be guys" He said before I could complete her sentence, I glared at Him he is taunting me now? Really!

Tou sorry kyu bola Phir.

Or I was so angry that I couldn't seem to feel his real emotions for me.

"You can't just decide on my behalf I'll definitely play and make sure you lose" I said to him glaring at him, curling my fist .

"Yeah Bhabhi is in our team" Rudra screamed, handing me the bat. I got disbalanced as it was heavy, Veer held my forearm to hold me and snatched the bat from me.

"Pakra toh jaa nahi raha kaise khelogi?" He asked me, glancing at me from up to down, making me conscious, I was still in that saree.

"Apke meri tension matlo me handle karlungii" I mocked him, rolling the pallu of saree around my waist tucked in inside the skirt to secure it.

I found his intense eyes on me all this while which made my heart beat increased but I composed myself not to give in. I'm angry at him .

"Dhiyaan se biwi kahin aap ki saree na khul jaye" He whispered in ear, sending shivers down my spine, I gulped nervously gritted my teeth " ap apni jeans sambhalo me sari sambhalengi" I mocked him.

"Excuse me?"

"Excused" I replied, snatching the bat from his hands and walked ahead with Rudra ignoring him.

He must be scowling or cursing behind me as usual.

As the game started Veer was bowling and I could feel he was throwing at slowly so I could hit the ball, and I did a six in the first go itself I squealed, throwing my arms Rudra we both hopped on the spot getting pleased.

"Hey there, focus on the game " Veer screamed in his tone stern we broke apart I glanced at him his jaw clenched his face red he glared at Rudra who gulped nervously and nodded.

Oh god he is jealous of his brother only.

He looks cute though!

After the match continued he threw the ball with speed this time, and it hit the wicket directly, I was gaping at him, it was so sudden, I was still rooted on the place until I heard the cheering from Shanaya.

I scoffed as I knew he purposely threw it with speed. I glared at him when he made his way towards me with a stupid smug smile on his handsome face.

"Bat please my lady" He asked, stretching his hand before throwing the ball at Rudra's direction he managed to catch it.

"You did it purposely didn't you?" I question him frowned, pushing the bat in his hand, he knitted his brown puzzled.

"You really wanted me to feel embarrassed in front of your whole family" I whispered to him, my eyes hardened as I leaned closer to him.

"If that would have been my intention I wouldn't have thrown the ball slowly at first, and you did six so it was not purposely my wife" He whispered back his hand sliding around my bare waist I shuddered at his touch.

"You looked beautiful while your both nose and cheek are red, you eyes bored to mine, decked in this beautiful saree" He mumbled, stroking his thumb on my waist, he moved his other around me pulling me closer, until our front pressed.

which sent shivers down my spine. His touch is alluring to me, whenever he comes close to me I crave more for him.

"Yeh jo bhii aap kar rahe ho my mood is not changing, I'm still angry at you" I lied on his face wriggling in his hold knowing how my anger is melting slowly, he knows my soft spots.

Gadha idiot!!

"My mood is changing sweetheart, see you are blushing as well" He remarked with a mischievous grin on his face, I palmed my cheeks immediately.

Stupid cheeks!!

"If you want to romance with her then get the fucking room" Abhimaan yelled from behind breaking our moment, I pushed him.

"Bloody bastard!" Veer cursed him. I glanced at him then moved to the other side to serve the ball, he said something to Abhimaan on which he got angry he shook his head, they both talked in a hush hushed tone.

What's so secretive?

"Here Bhabhi make sure you take the wicket from him, only you can do this, he is a pro" Rudra said in Hush tone, giving me the ball, winking at me, I know what he meant by it.

I looked at my darling husband. He was already staring at me, waiting for my move. Before that I gathered my hair tied in a bun with a stick, then rolled the saree around my Waist to Secure it tightly. My bare waist was on visible to his eyes.

His intense eyes scanned me from top to bottom, lust plus love observable in his eyes, I met my hazel eyes with his gray ones. His eyes darkened. He muttered something squeezing his eyes, and gestured to me knowing what I'm trying to do.

Ignoring his gaze which did wonders to my skin, my heart accelerated, I could feel the whole butterflies inside my stomach.

"Focus on the target dude" I heard Abhimaan say to him with a bad face.

"My eyes are on the target only" He responded with his eyes fixed on me, and I tried not to blush but my stupid cheeks did their work.

Batameez aadmi.

"Here his focus goes in the dustbin" Abhimaan said, shaking his head, I glared at him, " that bitch he has hurted my best friend.

I wish to smack his face so hard so he remembers his hometown stupid fellows.

I got ready and ran and served the ball to him. I thought he would hit the six but he didn't even hit the bat properly. Abhimaan growled beside him, Veer sighed and ran his hand through his air annoyed.

"Rudra you serve the Ball" Veer screamed walking in my direction snatching the ball from me, my jaws touched the floor, I glared at him he hit the ball at Rudra's arm who hissed.

"Bhai, are you getting distracted by Bhabhi?" He commented with a tease Veer eyed him to shut his mouth.

"If you are getting distracted it's not my bloody fault I will serve the ball" I argued in a stern tone.

"No you will not do you know how fucking sexy you look while doing it sorry no one is allowed to see that" He screamed without realizing I gaped at him, I looked around to see eyes on us, It was so embarrassing, but he didn't care at all shameless creature.

Not to get more embarrassed I moved back and let Rudra serve the ball, when he hit the sixer and it was landing in my direction so I kept moving backwards, eyeing the ball, raising my arms to catch the ball.

I hear Veer screaming carefully. I did not pay any attention to him and I collided with someone falling on the floor on my back, the wet dirt thingy falling on my body like a splash, I hissed as my back hit the hard floor.

"I am sorry mam it was not intentional" it was the Gardner who was carrying the mud from the garden which now has landed on me.

"You stupid can't you see, go get some water" Veer yelled at the poor fellow as it was not his fault though, he vanished from there tremblimh in fear, and the whole family gathered around my head.

"Baby are you alright?" Veer asked me, leaning down I threw a hard glare at him "how will I be fine" I mocked him.

"Maithili get up slowly dear" Mom said in concern I nodded as I squeezed my eyes with pain shooting in my back.

"Come" Veer whispered, stretching out his hand, I glanced at him before clasping his hand he helped me in standing up, and before I could acknowledge anything.

He swept off my feet from the floor and lifted me in bridal style, I clutched his neck to hold him, he did not care how his clothes got messed up as my saree was sticking to his white shirt.

He carried me to our room, I roamed my eyes all around the room filled with tulips, I stared at him but he did not say a word and walked inside the washroom, put me down slowly.

"Get out I need to take shower" I ordered him without looking at his face

"I need that as well" He argued leaning towards me.

"Fine I'll take it afterwards" I said about to leave the washroom he grabbed my wrist jerked me back my back hit with the cold wall behind me, he turned on the shower above us, we both stared each other drenching in water.

"Are we still fighting hmm?" He asked me in a low voice cupping my face cheek and his other cleaning the mud from my arms slowly.

"I did not start the fight you did it, you talked so badly to me, you have problems with my father so what's my fault in this? If this was the problem, why did you even get married to me in the first place, you embarrassed me in front of your friend too, it's just two days to our marriage you have changed. You do not love me the way you used to do, as if now you got so I'm not pre-

I began to let out but he cut me off capturing my lips into his, I gasped in surprise by sudden kiss, he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers pinned on the cold wall.

And here goes all my anger arguments in the gutter.

My heart accelerated, the bunch of butterflies crept inside my stomach, I closed my eye, encircled my arms around his neck as I responded to his toe curling heartwarming kiss, which was everything but soft,

He never kissed me like this before, It was hard yet so intense making me want to crave for his touch more.

I was so dazed by him that I did not get how in the flash of time he removed his shirt, after he undrapped my saree which joined his clothes I shivered when his naked body met mine our eyes bored into eachother.

He grabbed me closer and ravished me in the bathroom itself like never before, making me forget all the surroundings. All I remember was him close to me, his touch all around me, his body pressed against mine, and he made sure not to leave any spot untouched, un-kissed and I let him love me.

___________________________________________
Do tell me how did you find the chapter!!!

Share your reviews cuties!!

Abhimaan's and Aahana book cover is out add this in your tbr guys I'm very soon going to post aesthetics and prologue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 35
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
7.9M 357K 61
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
116K 14.5K 39
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
568K 25.7K 46
" No don't dare to touch her. Your enemity is with me." he said while protecting her. She wanted to save him but it was too late. He was shot dead. ...