One Shots (18+)

By caprogersfan

Coming back with an updated one shots book featuring Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan and their characters War... More

Making a comeback!
Can I Count on Your Love?
Can I Count on Forever?
Attitude
Love Lessons
Love Lessons ... Part Two
Love Lessons ... Part Three
Falling

Can I Count on Your Vote?

281 8 6
By caprogersfan

Pairing: Chris Evans x F!Reader

Word Count: 3.2K

Summary: You are in the fight of your political life to become the youngest senator in history. Every celebrity is in your corner, especially a dark hair, blue eyed one who has a popular political website...

Warnings: fluff, smut, drug use, Chris as a political god.

Song: The Man by Taylor Swift

"Thank you, Cal State LA! You have been great!" You wave your arm as the crowd cheers in front of you. The campaign has been tough, being a woman running a strong conservative man. You are the youngest woman to run for a Senate seat in history. Barely thirty but ambitious. You start to shake the hands of the people behind you, other government officials who have endorsed you and a few celebrities who came out to see you. Everyone is so nice, but you really want to get out of the California sun. Ninety-degree weather, even in the sun dress you wore is still killer, especially with the suit jacket.

As you make your way off stage to cool off before the hand shakes with the crowd, you grab a bottle of water and sit for a minute.

"You were great up there." A deep timber of voice tells you. You look up to see a dark hair man in jeans and a t-shirt, sunglasses and a hat.

"Thanks." You smiled. "Wish there was more that I could do in the home stretch."

"What do you mean?" He sat next to you.

"I'm five points down. Been that way for a month."

"Wow. Thought Stevenson would be easier to crack." He took off the hat and glasses. And you almost choked. Chris Evans is now smiling at you. "But I think you can pull it off."

"That's the dream. Youngest Senator in history," you replied.

"That would be an accomplishment." He gave you a megawatt smile. "I gotta ask, would you be willing to go a chat with me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I run ASP, A Starting Point. It's a political website geared to younger voters. You'd be perfect." Chris held his hands up like he's framing a shot. "Young, smart, you would relate to the youth of American."

"Like Alexandria or Katie?" You named two of your inspirations.

"Exactly. YN YLN, speaking to the youth of the nation. Could be big. We could discuss any topic you wanted."

"I'd have to win first." You stood up but swayed slightly. Chris grasped your hips to steady you and you tried everything not to shudder at his touch.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine. Just the heat." You removed your jacket, not seeing how much Chris is staring at you. The dress is cut with a sweetheart neckline, think spaghetti straps, hugging your curves and landing at your knees. The jacket made it respectful and hid everything. Chris knew he needed to stop ogling you. "Well, I best get back out there. It was nice to meet you." You extended your hand to shake it.

"It was nice to meet you Senator YLN."

"Too early for that Mr. Evans." You turn to leave. But he doesn't let go of your hand.

"How about your number? In case you do win." He gives you a half smile and it takes everything not to swoon.

"Sure." He hands you his phone and you enter in the number. He takes it and takes a picture of you.

"Perfect. I'm sending you a message, so you have mine too."

"Thanks. I should go. It really was nice meeting Mr. Evans."

"Chris. Call me Chris and it was a pleasure meeting you, Miss YLN."

"YN," you said with a smile. You turned to walk towards the crowds, and you turn back to see Chris smiling. Your cheeks now are burning not only from the sun but from the blush on your cheeks.

"More reports are coming in on this late breaking scandal hitting the Senate race in California. Incumbent Senator Caleb Stevenson has been reportingly taking bribes, campaign donations and a whole lot more during his campaign for re-election. The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Senator Stevenson was photographed with a known drug dealer in Sacramento..."

The more the news comes in, the harder it is for you to breath. The election is six days away. And this was huge. Your team was trying to get the information of who tipped them off to the biggest scandal in the last 40 years. A buzz from your phone draws your attention.

Chris: Tell me it was your team

You: Rude.

Chris: Come on.

You: Do you really think this is how I wanted to win?

Chris: No, but I don't know you well enough.

You: You've been texting me non stop since the rally. We've talked about everything

Chris: still wouldn't put it past you.

You: I have to go

Chris: No, sorry! I'm just teasing.

You: I'm really scared this is going to hurt me more

Chris: I doubt it.

You: This is California not Massachusetts. They forgive a lot here.

Chris: I have faith that they will see its for the best.

You: What's the best.

Chris: You in Congress.

As you took in Chris's words of encouragement, another breaking story was happening. Your campaign manager, Eva, turned up the volume.

"We're going live to Senator Stevenson's campaign office where the Senator is about to make a statement."

You watch as Caleb walks to the podium. "I first, want to apologize to my family for bring this to our home. Second, I would like to apologize to the people of the great state of California for my transgressions. It is unbefitting for a representative of Congress to be associating themselves with known criminals and using funds donated to my campaign in this fashion. I believe it is only right that I withdraw my name from contention in this election. I will also be resigning all of my seats and leaving office as soon as my replacement is elected..."

Your phone buzzed again, and you looked down.

Chris: Welcome to the show, Senator. Get ready to change the world.

As election night rolls on, your entire team is celebrating, waiting for your acceptance speech. You are in a back room with just your family and friends. Friends that included some celebrities that helped with the campaign were all enjoying the moment with you. Emma Watson was chatting with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan in one corner, Jessica Chastain and Mark Ruffalo were exchanging ideas. It made you smile but you were startled with a pair of strong arms wrapped around you. "I told you. You won."

You turned in Chris's arms. The same arms that took you on a campaign lunch two days prior. "I haven't won yet. They haven't called it."

"They will. Stop worrying Senator." He kissed your cheek, still haven't shared that first kiss yet. "I'm very proud and in awe of you."

"Thanks Chris. It means the world."

"They're calling it!" Eva yelled.

"And they are calling the senate race for the seat in California for YN YLN, the youngest senator in history." The room erupted in cheers and Chris swept you into his arms. He hugged you hard as you tried to maintain your composure. He put you down and looked into your eyes. "I knew you'd win." He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. "Congratulations Senator."

"Thank you, Chris," you whispered against his lips, and he smiled before you swept into other hugs with your family and team. He watched from the back as you did your victory speech

"This is a start of a new great America. Thank you for electing me to do the work that you expect from me and hopefully, make the changes that you want to see for your nation!" More cheers erupted from the crowd as balloons and confetti feel. You shook more hands before heading back to your media room.

"So can I be the first one to ask for a one-on-one interview with the new senator from California?" Chris asked.

You smiled. "Gotta be sworn in first, but I think that could be arranged."

"Can I also be the first to ask the new Senator to dinner?"

"That is something I can say for sure I can do." He wraps his arms around you again.

"Well, aren't I the luckiest guy in California?"

After being sworn in, you take in your new office in Washington. You sit in your chair, taking in all of the grandeur of the room. You make notes of the items you wanted shipped from home to make it more your own when your secretary and chief of staff walk in.

"You have a couple of meetings with the new Speaker as well as handshakes with the president. You also have a couple of interviews later this afternoon but the one that needs the most attention is for your ASP video coming up."

"ASP? I thought that wasn't for a couple of weeks?"

"It is but the interviewer wanted to introduce themselves and kinda give how the interview would go. This would be the first major address to voters outside of California. This could help in a future presidential run."

"I have years before thinking about that Eva." You wave her off. "Ok, fine, send the interviewer in." You turn your back to the door to read a couple of emails.

"Senator YLN, it's a pleasure to see you again."

You smile and turn in your seat to see Chris standing in front of your desk, his dark suit pressed, beard trimmed, eyes sparkling.

"Mr. Evans. I didn't know that you would be the interviewer."

"Well, Senator, I usually have an assistant do it and prep myself and Mark but all of assistants are busy, so I volunteered myself."

"Really?" you smirk. "Alight Mr. Evans, why don't we chat on the couch. Billy?"

Your assistant walked in, "Yes ma'am?"

Your look at Chris, "coffee?"

"Sure."

You smile at Billy, "two coffees please."

"Yes ma'am."

As you waited for the coffees, Chris looked around. "Your office is nice. Very historical."

"Its old," you comment, wrinkling your nose.

Chris laughs. "Some traditions don't change."

"Some traditions are worth keeping." Billy walked in and set the coffees down. He left, closing the doors behind him. "So, Mr. Evans, what was it you like to discuss?"

"What's the one thing you want to accomplish in your time in office?"

"One thing. I have five hundred things." You lean over to reach for your coffee, giving Chris a great view of your cleavage. He licks his lips at the view. "But if I had to choose, I would say erasing student debt. There are too many of our youth saddle with an unpayable debt."

Chris slides closer to you. "So, you want them to have a clean slate."

"I do." You flipped your hair back. "School should be about growing and expanding the knowledge in the world. But the minute you leave, you should pursue your dreams not finding a high paying job to pay back the debt."

"Hmm..." Chris ran a finger up your leg, hearing your voice hitch. "We could definitely have a chat on ASP about that and getting the youth to start calling their local representatives." He took his hand up your skirt.

"Chris," you gasp. "What are you doing?"

"Testing your resolve. We've been dancing around the subject." Chris leaned to kiss your neck.

You moved your head to give him better access. "And what makes you think I want you?" 

Chris nipped at the sweet spot on your neck. "I've seen you eye fucking me so I know I'm right."  

"So, you didn't want to talk to me about ASP?"

"Oh no, I do, but you right now are so much more interesting. The newest Senator, the most beautiful one in my opinion," he adjusted so you were on your back and he hovered on top of you, "the one I want to get to know deeper." He moved his hips so you could feel him harden right next to your pussy.

"Aren't you afraid to be with a powerful woman?" You pushed your hips up, earning you a groan from him.

"As long as she's ok with being dominated by a man in bed." He kissed you hard, running his tongue on your lips, asking for entrance. You give it to him and he explores your mouth. You pull away for air.

"Chris, we shouldn't do this."

"Don't you want me?" He stopped to look at you.

"Of course, I do. But we're in my office. My staff could walk in at any moment."

Chris smirked. He got up and went to the door. He locked it and turned back to you. He removed his jacket and hung it on the coat rack. He started to undo his tie as he took measured steps toward you. You licked your lips in anticipation. The tie slid off his collar. "I requested hours with you, gorgeous. We have a lot of ground to cover."

"O-oh," you stuttered. Chris kneeled on the couch and reached for your legs. He slid off the heels on your feet and the pulled you onto his lap. You straddled him, feeling how hard he was underneath you. You wanted nothing more to feel him but doubt creeped in. "Chris?"

"Hmm." He started to kiss the skin he could see, running his thumbs over your breast, teasing each nipple.

"Is this something? Or is it just something you can say you did?"

Chris pulled back. "Where is this coming from?"

"I dunno. You're a star, you could have anyone."

"Right. I could have anyone. I want to have you. If you want me to leave..."

"No! That's not it. I just..." You sigh. "I never imagined someone like you would like someone like me."

Chris cupped your face and placed a gentle kiss. "Why would anyone not want you? You are smart, sexy, beautiful, classy. I'm surprised you even gave me a chance. No, this isn't just today. It could be everyday if you let me."

You leaned in and kissed Chris hard. He put his hands in your hair, keeping you as close as possible. He got your blouse over your head and undid your skirt to slide it off. He lifted you up as he stood and gently laid you on the couch. He kissed the tops of your breasts and he looked at you. You nodded and he kept his ministrations, pulling down the cup to take your nipple in his mouth. You moan softly, not wanting to let your staff know what's going on.

Chris didn't stop. He moved to the other side before reaching under and undoing your bra. "God, you are so beautiful."

"And you have too many clothes on," you reply. Chris smirked as he undid his shirt and the belt of his pants. He watched as you pinched your own nipples.

"You're killing me, sweetheart." Chris took off his slacks, hanging them off the back of a chair. He picked up your clothes and did the same. He cared, not wanting to give anyone the wrong impression later. He got back on top of you in just his boxer briefs, letting you enjoy the heat of his length against your thigh. "You like teasing me, don't you?"

"A little. Been dreaming of what I could do to you since forever."

"Forever huh? Why is that?" Chris grounded down on you and you lost your words. "Aww does my little senator need a moment?" He smirked.

"Chris, oh god."

"What do you want sweetheart? You have to tell me?"

"Anything, everything," you panted.

"So greedy." Chris started to kiss your neck and moved down. Licking and sucking, not leaving a mark that could show. But once he got to under your breast, he sucked and bite hard. You groaned at the sensation. Chris moved his hands down and slid your panties off as he continued to mark your stomach. His finger slid over your folds, listening to the quiet mewls spilling from your mouth.

"So wet, just for me." Chris smiled as he kissed across your hips. "Ever since that lunch, all I wanted was to take you. Make you mine."

"Chris, please," as he started to tease your clit. "Don't tease."

Chris kissed the inside of your thighs, just missing where you needed him. "But you like it when you tease and I like it when I tease. Tell me Senator. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck, you, all of you."

"Good," and he dove in with his tongue, remembering to cover your mouth at the last moment as you wailed at the intrusion. His words were amazing but his tongue was delicious, sinful, masterful. He flicked his tongue, shooting sensations that left you seeing stars. The coil in your belly tightening. He could feel you tense and clench around his tongue. He didn't stop, he didn't want to. He wanted you to lose control.

"Chris, shit, I'm..."

"Let go beautiful," he whispered as he sunk a finger in you, curling as he pumped. You thrashed, unable to take the pleasure being assaulted on your pussy. With one last hard pump from his fingers, you cummed, hard, leaving Chris breathless in trying to drink you in. "Fuck, baby, that was intense." He leaned up to kiss you, allowing you to taste your self. "But I want to feel that around my cock." He pulled you up and onto your knees. He teased his cock against your entrance.

"Please Chris, I need you baby, I need all of you. God you're amazing."

Chris smiled and thrusted into you hard, listening you moan under his hand, attempting to keep you quiet. He gave you a moment and then pulled out slowly, allowing you to feel every ridge, ever vein along your walls. You moaned at the slowness of the move but it felt so agonizingly good. "You like that?"

"Yes, fuck yes."

"Hang on baby." Chris started to trust harder and harder, fucking you so hard that you were sure he was trying to fuck your soul right out of you. You bit into the couch arm to muffle your screams. Chris worked you hard, and you started build again. You reached down to stoke your clit to help yourself along when Chris grabbed your hand. "Nope, mine," he growled. He reached down and rubbed harsh circles, causing you to cry out softly.

"Chris, I'm almost there, don't stop."

"Stopping was never an option, Senator." God the way he said your title turned you on even more and with a final thrust, you released all over his cock. "Fuck yes," Chris groaned, spilling in you. He gently pulled out and laid on the couch with you on top of him, breathing hard.

"Hope I can count on your vote in the future," you huffed, still trying to catch your breath.

Chris chuckled and held onto you tighter, kissing your head. "My vote and my heart are all yours, sweetheart. Never letting go. But about that ASP chat, I think we should concentrate on another topic other than how amazing you are in bed."

"You want to discuss ASP now with me naked on top of you?"

"Well," he looked at his watch, "I still have about two more hours with you. Maybe I'll discuss another round before we talk about student debt."

"And what about the debt I have with you?"

"Oh," he smirked. "I can think of a way you can pay me back," as he flipped you on the couch and kissed you deep. Chris Evans was a political god. Your political god.

Part Two ... coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
407K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...