The Whisper From Seoul To Meo...

By kookiyah97

"I wanted to bring you closer...but little did I know that you were the Moon." . . . . "I wanted to be close... More

Wellcome
1.Dream
2. Tutor
3
4
5
6
7.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
hey
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31(Note)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

18

68 16 22
By kookiyah97

“I'll be the weeping willow
drowning in my tears,
and you can go swimming
when you are here.
I'll be the rainbow after the
tears are gone,
wrap you in my colors
and keep you warm.”

After eating both of them went to their rooms to rest.

6.30 pm......

Sunghoon woke up an hour ago. After scrolling his phone and waiting for his mother's call he didn't even realise that he slept again. But just for half an hour. When he looks at the clock, it is already 7 pm. He stood up and walked towards the stairs, barely opening his eyes. It was dark. When he and Heeseung went to their rooms, it was only 4.30 so they didn't remember to switch on the lights.

He opened the fridge door and saw strawberries. He takes out a few of them and also a banana milk bottle. Usually he loves the silence, calmness and being alone. But somehow he is feeling alone this time. Of course he will feel alone because after many years his mother and grandmother are going somewhere leaving him alone, well not alone but still. He feels something off. And soon his get frustrated for no reason. He turned on the tv while shipping his banana milk and sat on the sofa.

After watching for a few minutes, for some reason, some reasons that he can't even describe why but he pressed on the remote, to increase the volume. Let's just assume he is feeling annoyed by himself for no reason.

And soon he could hear Heeseung's door's sound as he slammed the door open and came to the living room. His eyes were still sleepy and he couldn't even sense what was happening in his surroundings. He only knows he woke up by the loud sound of the tv. He rubbed is fingers on his eyes and sat on the sofa, placing his head back on the sofa.

After getting rid of his sleep for a while he looked at the tv. And then he looked at Sunghoon. And when Sunghoon automatically lowered the volume, he sighed. A sign of annoyed. Because he woke up from his peaceful sleep just because of the tv and whatever drama Sunghoon is watching.

"Which drama is it?" His sleepy voice came out from his mouth like a husky one. Sunghoon looked in his direction.

"Japanese drama." He said. Although he was not interested in watching tv but now that Heeseung is right beside him so he has to give his full attention to it.

Heeseung started at the tv screen, trying to catch what's going on in the drama. But after not getting anything he groaned while laid back on the coach.

"Don't have any homework to catch up with?" Heeseung asked, eyes fixed on the ceiling.

And this time Sunghoon furrowed his brows. Hates it. He looked at Heeseung annoyingly.

"I have some....."

"You have many....."

Taking a long breath he looked at Heeseung again.

"I don't care"

And this time Heeseung looked at Sunghoon, comfortably sitting on the coach.

"Really?..... instead of wasting time here, watching dramas you should do your remaining work." He said, sharply looking at Sunghoon. And Sunghoon got the vibe of a teacher talking to him.

"Okay fine....but I can't do all of those myself. Even if I can do all...not maths and English." He said. The voice became loud when the pressure hit him. Shit, he hates studying.

"Go bring your books, I'll help."

Although Sunghoon was a little mad at him, but didn't say anything. He couldn't because Heeseung is now not only a stranger, and not his nightmare the way he used to think before. Even if they fight and he yelled at Heeseung many times intentionally trying to make Heeseung feel he is just a stranger, but all Heeseung did was to comfort him, being with him when he needed someone. And he just can't talk back with him the way he used to.

Heeseung switched off the tv when Sunghoon came back from his room with his school bag. He carried his bag all the way from his room to the living room.

"Let's do math tomorrow....not today, I'm not in the mood." Sunghoon said, pouting a little because when he mentioned about not doing the maths, Heeseung glared at him.

"Okay." He agreed and Sunghoon's eyes lit up a little. He didn't expect him to accept the request though.

Sunghoon showed Heeseung his syllabus of the Grammar section. And Heeseung is also too aware of the fact that Sunghoon couldn't even do the 'correct tense' properly.

"You don't even know how to correct the tenses." Heeseung said sparring a quick glance at Sunghoon.

"I know, but just sometimes I get confused." He replied. A little offended that Heeseung told him he 'knows nothing'.

Heeseung gave him questions after questions and also helped him with his homework. On the other hand Sunghoon got tired of doing the same thing and was not able to correct 100%. Sometimes he complained to Heeseung about the question, and when Heeseung had solved the problem for him he complained of studying too much for the day that his little brain couldn't load more. And that is what is happening right now.

Sunghoon groaned in frustration. He looked at Heeseung who was already staring at him and his notebook.

"Let's take a break.... can't we?" Sunghoon said, realising the pen from his grip.

"No, you have to practice more."

Sunghoon knew, he knew that Heeseung would say this.

"I'm hungry." He said, curling on the coach.

Heeseung looked over at the laying body. He sighed.

"Okay, after ten minutes."

And Sunghoon sits on the coach again, holding the pen.

Heeseung is just trying to help him. He is doing this because he couldn't help Sunghoon to get his class notes when he wasn't able to attend the school. And Heeseung really felt guilty at that moment.

Sunghoon is looking at the problems that Heeseung gave him. He writes harshly something on his notebook. He pouted, a big pout. And Heeseung is interestingly watching him doing everything. Heeseung can see his eyes are looking at the notebook, irritated. His white milky hand is holding the pen tightly, attempting to break it into two pieces. The side of his cheeks are red. And in the silence, Heeseung can feel his restless breath too. And then a sudden image came across his head, grabbing his full attention to it. The Sunghoon of that night, who cried on his shoulder, who was not ready to let his hands go.

And when he came back to reality, he saw Sunghoon staring at him. Their eyes met with each other. It was awkward to look into someone's eyes like that. Heeseung blinked when he saw Sunghoon was about to say something.

"Did you talk with Gyuhe after I left?" Sunghoon asked nervously. Head hangs low.

"Um....."

Sunghoon looked at him.

"Can you tell me what?" He asked. Not knowing if he should ask him everything he wanted in one go.

"I just told him something and left. I didn't have to wait too long there." Heeseung said and smiled lightly. Sunghoon nodded.

"What did he say? Didn't he ask you why you were there and asked me to leave?"

"Yeah he said. He kept saying that you are his. So I..........."

Heeseung stopped at the right moment. He looked at Sunghoon who was waiting for him to continue as he was looking at him curiously.

"I...I....told him that..you are not his"

'God I swear..why I'm fucking shuttering'

"And then?" Sunghoon asked again. Heeseung can see through his eyes that Sunghoon is feeling a little happy by hearing what Heeseung told Gyuhe. So without thinking further he let out what he was nervous about.

"I told him that, even if you were his, not now......".......and then looked at Sunghoon again..

"Now you are mine."

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon to take note of his reaction. But all he could see was him tilting his head lightly.

"Oh..wh...why?" Sunghoon asked him. He asked him in a law voice that Heeseung found it so innocent and at the same time cute.

"I don't know, I just said it to annoy him more, but I know I shouldn't say this....... I'm sorry."

"Hah....no..no it's okay?! Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one for whom-"

"Okay I'm taking my 'sorry' back. So don't you dare to feel guilty." Heeseung cut him off. Sunghoon looked at him, a part of his brain, or maybe his body that was becoming hot, or maybe his heart...wanted to smile. So he did. He smiled at Heeseung.

"Thank you." And he said. Unknowingly Heeseung's eyes glittered by watching him smiling.

"Let's go cook something. I'm gonna die now." Heeseung said as he already stood up and stretched his body before walking towards the kitchen. Sunghoon nodded and followed him from behind.
.
.
.
.
"Can you cut the carrots?" Sunghoon said. As he was busy frying the pork belly. His mother forgot to mention to them that there were some left in the fridge. And they need to cut some veggies for the soup.

Sunghoon is doing all work and be sure to not let Heeseung do anything because he can't.

"In what size?" Heeseung asked, holding the knife.

Sunghoon looked at him and tried to show him the size by the gap of his fingers.

"This...not that big, yeah in this size." Heeseung nodded.

After a few minutes Sunghoon looked at Heeseung again. He totally forgot to check the elder. His eyes went wide.

"You haven't even finished cutting the first one?" He said loudly. Heeseung looked at him with his bumby eyes.

"At least I'm tryin-........AHH..." He shouted. And Sunghoon's eyes widened this time when he quickly walked together Heeseung.

"What the....." Sunghoon said still his eyes are on Heeseung's index finger.

"It's bleeding." Heeseung said and looked at Sunghoon. Not knowing what to do Sunghoon grabbed his wrist and lightly touched the bleeding finger by his other one.

"Wash it first." He said. Worried. But Heeseung pulled his hand away from him. Sunghoon looked at him confusedly but also felt a little guilty for touching him.

'Maybe he is uncomfortable'

"Chill....if something happens to you like this, do you know what to do?" Heeseung asked him. Totally in his normal tone like nothing happened. Sunghoon can sense that the cut was a little deep.

"Should wash the blood away from it and put a bandage." He said.

"No...you should just......suck it off. " As Heeseung already sucked his finger removing the blood from it. Sunghoon's mouth stays open by Heeseung's action. Of course he shouldn't be freaked out if something happens to Heeseung, because Heeseung is mentally unstable and could do anything.

Heeseung felt Sunghoon looking at him.

"Do you want to suck it?"

Sunghoon blinked. And he quickly closed his mouth. He rolled his eyes as Heeseung laughed.

"I was just joking, cool down babe."

Yeah maybe Heeseung didn't recognise it but Sunghoon's ears become red by the pet name that Heeseung just called him by.

The kitchen was a mess. They ate two hours ago and now both of them are in their bedrooms. They will weep the mess tomorrow.

They fall asleep too quickly. They were really tired and just wanted the bed to sleep when they were watching tv. For the first time Sunghoon felt his head is this much light, like ....its weight decreases from 100 to 50.

Don't worry Sunghoon, the little remaining will be left soon, because there are some new things that are waiting for you, which weight will be too much for you to escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.8K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...
136K 5.2K 43
Dᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ. ɴᴏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ. ⚠️ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱ...
128K 4.5K 40
"You're the only one I'd skate with" "I love you, I said that knowing you'd say it back but only if you knew that I didn't mean that as a friend" "I...
74.8K 4.2K 26
"ah! who the hell are you and why are you naked in my bed?!" the oddly attractive man on my bed tilted his head in confusion. "master. It's me, your...