His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹
15. family gathering
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

16. Starting of ceremony

95 3 10
By poetaetic_amii

Heya taetics, another update 😉.....i know m achi bacchi 🤧🤧........btw this one is the longest chapter i had written.
Enjoy your meal cutiesssss ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👠 Cinderella:- whenever i look at him, my heart say " i found my lifetime distraction". 💋🗡️

Jay Pov :-

I was not in the mood to visit the mall but maa really insisted I couldn't deny, andddddd i don't regret coming here, i met the person whom I was trying to find like a mad man.

I found her, like in front of me wearing such a beautiful light blue kurti, this kurti was made for only her, and her sandal, uff she's really Cinderella , my cinderella.

And as soon as maa and Miss. Sisodia left from there, i couldn't hold the urge to hug her and ask about her well being, she was trying to be free from my hold but not so easily, she is mine to hold, but I did something unexpected, unbelievable, unrealistic and un- my vocabulary isn't that wide ehm, so i fucking kissed on her neck, i myself was amazed by my this act.

I left her there and started moving towards cafeteria and called her once, i was feeling a bit odd like i don't regret marking what is mine but still, i shouldn't have done that without her permission, she will get negative impression about me, but she didn't pushed me away after that neither she slapped or hit me.

I reached the cafeteria and spotted maa and Miss. Sisodia , i sat beside maa and saw pihu sitting beside her umm i am not sure about their relation.

Pihu touched her neck again and I saw a pink tint appearing on her cheeks.......aww she was looking so cute.

But what happened next took me off guard as I saw Anirudh, my drama queen aka best friend, covering the eyes of my moon with his hands.
And as it wasn't enough their lovey dovey conversation and that hug everything was giving me a burning sensation a sudden urge to burn this place and as about this man whom i know, i won't hesitate to cut his hands, but still keeping all the negative thoughts aside i asked him, his relation with Pihu and he claimed to be her lover and that was the last ounce of patience left in me as i punched him right on his face.

Maa stopped me and her words made me to come back into reality, after that we all talked and i got to know that my cinderella is really a princess, and and and Anirudh is her brother uff the satisfaction i got after hearing this, and again i was shocked hearing about Shailesh's deed, secret owner of Emirates Rajasthan......my mind was about to blast by all these information bruh it was so much to process.

But one thing I promised after seeing the tears in my moon eyes never ever after this day she'll cry, if she will whoever will be the reason for her tears they have to do slavery in my hell.

And as for Shailesh, he deserves to rot in the gutter , not in the gutter in sewage.

" Aunty you're invited to each and every little function of my wedding, you've to be there as it will remind us that every person connected to my mom is present on my special day" miss. Sisodia Said to maa with so much hope.

"Of course beta, i came to India for your wedding and one of my leftover work" maa said but in the last sentence she said "Only looking at pihu" and pihu nodded in agreement.

I am feeling a little weird about maa and Pihu's eye conversation, it's like they both are up to something about which no one knows.

I will ask about it later.

" so my wedding was decided in hasty circumstances as there was no auspicious day in this year except day after tomorrow and we got less time, so i am really sorry for telling you all it now that tonight is my engagement and Sangeet, tomorrow is mehendi ceremony and haldi ceremony and next day wedding so hurry up guys you all got a lot to do" miss. Sisodia Said and picked her purse and phone and ran like an athlete ... .hmm i see why pihu always runs here and there.

"Arghh, dii ,i swear i will pull your hair so brutally that you'll be known as bald bride of the Rajasthan, who tell these important things on the last moment and it's 5pm already, we got really less time" pihu screamed at top of her lungs getting the attention of people around us, i glared at some of the cheapsters men who were looking at her with dirty looks and they immediately turned their ass round heads.

" Anirudh listen you prepare for the engagement ceremony and Jay you prepare for the sangeet ceremony, me and pihu will take care about the guests and outfits, you two boys just be fast and decoration of the umaid palace will be delayed , so Just book any virtuous hotel today's ceremony will be held only there , and Anirudh call your family and tell them to do arrangements also for tomorrow functions, let's go youngsters it's our test" maa said energetically like she's the youngest among us.

" Yes, aunty we got it, let's go, i will call the guards to drop our bags at our respective House" said pihu this time and we all left the mall.

This day will be known as the most hectic, blastic, fantastic, sarcastic, charismatic day of my life.

Anirudh drove kuhu and Pihu to umaid palace and i drove maa to our mansion.

We reached the mansion in twenty minutes and as soon as we reached I called my assistant for some preparation as I wanted a cold shower very badly.

I hope everything goes fine tonight. I can't believe the owner of such a big industry is this unmindful, no offense but she's so absent minded.

I removed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom, and started the cold shower thinking of pihu never leaving my mind. I think I should apologize for my ill mannered behavior of kissing her without her permission, being a gentleman it was wrong.

Her flushed face came into view, she was too stunned, I hope she doesn't get any wrong impression about me.
I got out of the shower and went into my room and went through my wardrobe and found a perfect outfit for today's ceremony: a baby pink kurta.

I hope Pihu and my outfit get twinning, though if i want i can make sure of our outfit twinning thing but i want it to be a coincidence....oh god if tonight me and pihu will be twining i swear on Lucifer i will make hell and heaven one to make her mine.
Stop being too much Delulu Mr. Singhaniya, you ain't even a novel reader still this much delusional hah, even the author isn't, she's such a practical person , be like her.
Haha i know how practical she's " mujh Pakistani bande ko Rajasthan bula liya itne se bhi pet nhi bhara to ye sab harkate krwa rhi h , isse jyada practical kuch nahi ho sakta".
Anyways i have to be ready on time stop distracting me you useless brain.

I got ready in my kurta.

______________________________________

I left the mansion and called Ankit to ensure maa reached on time to the address.

Then I called Anirudh and told him that i booked the hotel Swaroop for tonight and also that everything will be done in a royal manner by the hotel management we have to just reach at the time.

I was just arriving early so that i can see the management of the function as i don't want my moon to be upset even a bit so taking care of everything personally.

I reached the hotel Swaroop , it was a really royal hotel.
______________________________________

While going through the entrance I myself was lost in the beauty of the place.
______________________________________

Everything was just perfect.
Soon Anirudh reached, not gonna lie he's looking handsome ofcourse not more than me.

______________________________________

Soon maa and Ankit reached.
" You're looking so young, elegant and pretty in this saree my lady" I took mom's hand and kissed on her knuckles.
______________________________________

" You ain't looking that bad" maa said moving her hands.

"Aunty, tell me how I am looking?" Anirudh asked, rolling his sleeves up.

" Mister handsome, you're just looking like a king" maa Said pulling his cheeks.

" Wahh, yha bete ko ok ok boldia, aur iss bandar ko king sahi h , mujhe dusri mummy chahiye ye wali prayi ho gyi h" i said making puppy face.

" What the heck birdie, is it really you?" Anirudh's over dramatic high pitched voice made me look behind, and my breath stopped instantly, my mouth hung open , I almost forgot how to blink, my moon she's here.

______________________________________

i am dead tonight because firstly the person was in front of me was looking fucking queen, my queen, secondly we were twinning, like what the actual DUCKINGLY FUCKINGLY HECK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the chapter taetics???
I know i know jay and pihu are looking so cute in their respective outfits but but but as he said if they'll be twinning he'll make her his......ehm is it a piece of cake to bake i mean make the not so innocent pihu his????.......
Well it is the matter of ending of the novel till then stay tuned and vote, comment.
- ur rotten potato author 💋🍷🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
286K 55.2K 10
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
62.5K 3.2K 50
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...
302K 24.4K 80
~To all those who lay at night wishing for the love they dream about to come to life~ JAY OBEROI A six year old boy JAY Oberoi...who had to leave h...