GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

Oleh kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 57: The demon lord returns

51 8 0
Oleh kiriemy

Returning to the time where Serinity went to the Demon Territory

[Serenity’s POV]

“I will leave everything to you Wino.” I enter the warp gate towards the demon territory together with Micha and this new companion of Lily who call her butler Lilitha.

From the memory of Satan the demon country is modern like in our past world, at first I can’t help but doubt this memory but after teleporting I see a cemented building, tidy asphalt road, big buildings like you see in the modern day and some electrical pole to give electricity to every house…
It even had some cars going back and forth but the car is like the old school cars.

“Did I get back to our original world?” I muttered something but that assumption got ruined by the appearance of some people walking in the walking pathway.

People with casual wear you see in modern world, some guy wearing a tuxedo suits, a fashionable office lady and some kids with beautiful dress but their head had horns, their back had some wings and other had tails.

“Is the world of mom is like this?” We are walking casually in the asphalt like road when my daughter asks me.

“Yup most likely.” If I remember Asmodeus is the one who change this country for thousands of years using her memory in her previous world but because of the discrimination of races we didn’t spread our technology to others… no it’s Asmodeus that didn’t want to let it out because she doesn’t trust humans.

“I see oh mom let’s go there, we need to ride that carriages to take us on the Demon castle.” Well I already knew it, but I want to listen to my daughter with smug face.

We are now in the park like place because if we suddenly barge in the Demon castle that actually not a castle but a sky scraper other people inside will be hostile to us. I mean public display of myself is also not bad because right now I’m in my demon form and I’m sure people will remember me.

“Alright let’s go.” We walk on the bus… yup there is a bus! And it’s bigger than our bus in my original world.

“Welco—“ The bus driver wanted to welcome us but seeing my appearance he got shocked fufu of course it’s your one and only Demon king you know? “Ma-ma-majesty? But how?” I see so he knows me.

“Take us to the demon castle.” I command him and he snaps out to reality.

“A-as you wish your majesty!” He panicked and started to steer the wheel…

“Uhm… you aren’t stepping at the accelerator.” Did he really panic that much?

“So-sorry.” He started to drive the bus. Ah this nostalgic feeling when I ride the bus heading towards the school.

“Mom you look so happy?” We are setting leisurely in the back sit because other passengers are shutting their mouth because of my sudden appearance. So even I have been gone for almost 300 years they still recognized me?

“Mommy, She is big.” A little girl tap the dress of the woman.

“Ke-keep quiet! Sorry for the rudeness of my daughter.” The woman slaps the mouth of her child and bow at me like I will punish her… I’m not that kind of ruthless…

“It’s okay, are you okay little girl? By the way I’m the demon king of this country… fufu.” I pat the head of the little girl but the people take back like they seen death heading towards them.

“Really? But the demon king is already dead.” Oh even the child knows that I’ve been died.

“Fufu… I’ve been revived and wanted to revenge on the people who killed me.” The people gradually become depressed every time I talk.

“So you wanted to punish the bad heroes?” Oh… she sees the heroes are bad.

“That’s right, and also I’m going to punish the people who betray me.” I look at the people inside the bus and the sweats gush out on their face like waterfalls.

“Actually Majesty you are my hero.” The child blushes at me cutely so I patted her head.

“I’m glad you appreciate me.” We return to our sit and leisurely heading towards the demon castle but the mood inside of bus is kind of gloomy and fear.

“Hey, how this child look at me as a hero?” I ask the Smugly Micha besides me.

“Fufu… well we find this construction blueprint inside the room of mom Lily and it said school and it had description of something about education for kids so I put it on construction and we made a school that focus on magic, common sense, literature and legacy of demons kings as important.” I patted the head of Micha, yup as I remember Asmodeus always like kids… no actually she like little girl, not in sexual way but she said it reminds her on the children of her lover in the past.

“Good work, you really suited to become a ruler Micha.” After I said that on her I face the people inside the bus and proclaim. “My people! I know that your ancestors or parents betray me in the last attack of the Heroes but I will tell you this that I don’t harbor any ill feeling in all of you, I just wanted to live peacefully protecting my important people. If you have complains on my rule I will likely to hear it.” The tension inside the bus intensifies when I said something to them.

“Yo-your majesty, I apologize to the thing that my parents did on you and we still regret it until today.” An old man prostrates to me and begs for mercy.

“We have no complains if you will rule again because if you are not the one who rule this country we will not have a peaceful life like this.” The woman that shut her child also prostrate and the other prostrate too. Peaceful? There is a war though?

“I appreciate your words.” If I remember clearly half of other races are not content being ruled over or being commanded and the other just keeps quiet. But there still people who are loyal to us.

I make them calm because of the intense tension inside. I mean I just proclaim that I wanted to rule this country again so I don’t really want them to hate me.

The bus leisurely headed towards the demon castle and I can see the base of this big building like an office of some big shot company.

We get off the bus of course they aren’t tense on me anymore and they bid a farewell towards us with happy face.

“I kind of missed this house.” It’s my house, this big tall building is my home, full steel with glasses window like you see on a luxury hotel or condominium, yup this mega building its my own home, of course the servants are especially pick by Asmodeus herself so they are all loyal to me and my daughter said that as today they are still loyal but I wonder what that damn Meldhita did to them, I hope she doesn’t touch my servants.

“The maids also wish to see you again, they become dejected and become lazy after you disappear but I already punished them and at least they clean this big house.” Micha puff her ample chest with a smug face.

This home is personally made by my love Asmodeus. She design the building as my request and made our bedroom in the very top, yup even this big ass massive building can house 1000 people but still me and Asmodeus are the only housing this because the other demon kings have their own houses around this city.
We enter the building and it automatically open the fiber glass door.

“Ma-majesty!” The Receptionist like girl that I remember her name is Manitha who still alive after 300 years… well she is my own summon demon using <Demonology> and Asmodeus put some souls on them so they cannot die like this girl Lilitha, if I call them homunculus then I aren’t wrong.

“Manitha, nice to meet you again, did you guard my stronghold earnestly?” I mean even they are this petite girls they are still came to my magic so they are strong enough to fight a single dragon.

Manitha only stares at me with tears in her eyes.

“It’s rude to not reply on my mom you know?” Micha urges her and she ran towards me and embraces me.

“Ma-majesty I’m glad you are alive.” Eh… well I’m not technically alive and I died that time but I just got revive and also my face doesn’t change. I’m still had face of Serenity but because of this demonization myself become a reddish demon with a canine teeth and my horns with magma like flame and my left hand is had this shadowy like smoke wriggling like flame and this tribal costume I had. I can say I change but my face is still the same like the Serenity I know.

“I’m glad you still remember me. Are there something changes when I’m gone?” I tried to asks her and she nods.

“This haughty Meldhita demands us like she own the place and she exhaust all your personal maids like she become the king when Lady Micha is away.” I see, so she show her true self.

“So Meldhita really betrayed me.” My daughter got dejected, I can understand her because she take in my daughter after she rise up but I know Meldhita for so long, she is sneaky like snake… no more like parasite but because she is really good at hiding herself I didn’t realize it until I got killed by Sariel… yup she is a traitor. An ominous aura releases at me.

“Mom?” Micha face me and I calm down, I’m really angry with myself for being deceived by that lowly demon.

“Sorry, let’s go, Lilitha and Manitha you both stay here.” I give them the orders and they follow my orders so I enter this elevator and gone to the very top.

There are 100 floors in this mega building, are you wondering how this building have been made? Of course it’s fantasy so common sense is not applied here. People here can fly they also can carry some steel like carrying some sticks so it’s not really weird when a building this massive construction projects can be made.

“Mom, I don’t really wanted to accept that Meldhita who care of me for 200 years is a traitor.” She becomes dejected again.

“Micha, people always had this darkness inside of them even me I had it, and sometime others use the weakness of others to take it to their advances so if someone do that to you just think of it as achievement, I mean you learn their true intention and use it to your advantage too.” I lecture my dejected daughter and she smile at me so I patted her head and reminds her. “And no one will betray you again anymore, we are here you will not feel that frustration again.” And hug her.

“Thank you very much mom.” She embraces me back.

The elevator is still running for 30 minutes now well, it’s a tall building.
After another 10 minutes and finally the elevator stops and when it open a short hair, dark color with tall stature beauty and wearing a western maid outfit welcome us and she also had this widen eyes.

“Hello, Yunis.” The name of this cool beauty girl is Yunis one of my servants.

“Ma-majesty *sniff*” Yup even she is a cool beauty but if I remember she is easily to cry.

“Are you all cry babies?”

“Bu-but Majesty is gone for how many years *sniff* I thought you died and never come back.” Well I really died.

“Let’s stop this chit-chat because I wanted to meet my old friend is she is there?” I ask the sniffing Yunis and she made a cool face again.

“Yes, majesty she is on your throne room enjoying her wine while laughing maniacally.” Hee… Yunis lead me to my throne room and Hilda, Kirya and Latina saw me heading on the throne room and they give me the same face like Manitha and Yunis. Of course I know all the names of my 100 servants.

“Hilda! Where is my damn wine? This good for nothing maids! Ah, just wait I will change you all to my personal servants soon.” I can hear the complaint of this bastard and she is insulting my servants.

“Hey, don’t just bad mouth my servants, even they become lazy they are still diligent you know?” I commented on the haughty woman complaining on my servants.

“Who the hell interrupts me?” She stands up on the throne and she faces me and only makes a wide eyes and the sweats gush out making her gown sweaty.

“Yow, feel good sitting at my throne?” I smile at her and she falls on her back like she saw some ghost.

“Sa-Satan?!” She shouted my name and I only give her an evily grin.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 136 16
Jerraldine despite her beautiful boyish looks that is being talk in her class and being adorn even by female classmates is an introvert who doesn't r...
296K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
210K 6.2K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...