SHADOWS OF SYNDICATE

By Robinxxwrites

SHADOWS OF SYNDICATE is a dark romance novel book which describes the unexpected journey of the female lead A... More

The Vacation
The bared bitter truth

The main leads

23 2 1
By Robinxxwrites

Alexel Holmes

28 years old. She's decisive, dangerous, astute, independent, and always has solutions to her problems. An excellent elder sister to her younger siblings. She had to raise them all alone at a young age because of the tragic death of her parents but she's still a mystery to everybody.

Henry Willer

3O years old. A brilliant FBI Agent. Never fails to prevail in any of his missions. He's determined to punish every offender who tries to come in his way. But he's always passionate about love and feels a bit lonely. He lives alone and after his mother's unexpected death, his father became very abusive, and alcoholic and a few months later he got married to another woman. From then on, he does everything on his own and starts to focus on his life goal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
20.9K 3.4K 11
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
18.1K 2.8K 28
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...