GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!

65 6 0
By kiriemy

[Lily’s]

I woke up and I saw a very beautiful angel. Did I really die this time?

“That again, mother?” And she retorted my thoughts.

“Uhm… What happen? Where are we?” I can see that it’s bright in the window so I will assume that it’s morning now.

“You fainted because you remember something unpleasant; I’m very sorry mother if I remind you some horrible thing.” My beautiful daughter makes a dejected face.

“Oh, don’t worry okay?” Now that I remember I remember something that really makes me angry… oh “The kidnappers! Damn them!” I become irritated again but for some reason I feel like its not unpleasant.

“Actually we meet them yesterday at this building.”

“What?!”

“But Aunt Britney and Aunt Lapiz already dealt with them yesterday evening.” Oh… maybe Sarah is the one who tell them. I patted her head and she blush cutely.

“But I really wanted to deal with them with my own hand.”

“Muuh, don’t say such thing,” For some reason, my daughter changes her personality and attitude, Of course I don't want to reprimand her because this what I wanted for her to speak up what she wanted.

“Are you okay now Lily?”

“Sister!” Rosa suddenly open the door and hug me while Karen casually enter… kyuun, being held by this beauty first thing in the morning is a blessing!

“Look like she is okay.” Also Britney with her cute twintail carrying Sandra enters my room.

“I heard that you find them.” I confirm with Karen.

“Yeah, well they are idiots who made commotion in the inn so we easily find them.” I see.

“What do you mean? I can’t comprehend.” Rosa with a confused face makes a weird face.

“They mean that the kidnappers have been found out with Aunt Britney and Aunt Karen.” Sarah explains to Rosa and she finally got what we are talking.

“Let’s eat breakfast.” Karen interrupts us and we agreed to her.

I carried the sleepy Sandra and we went towards the restaurant and order some food.

“For them to eat this leisurely while there is a war.” Karen commented on the womenn who eating happily inside this restaurant.

“Well, this is far from the war.” Britney while serving a spoon to the mouth of Sandra answers back to Karen.

While we eat leisurely a commotion can be heard outside.

“It’s so noisy outside.”

“Karen can you look please?” Britney order Karen to look outside and she peek at the door of this private room.

She stops moving with a surprised face.

“Karen? What’s wrong?” I ask her.

“She’s her…” Her? I wonder who so I stand up and peek at the door and a very cute girl with elegant Kemono type dress like you see in royalty with a very fluffy fox ears and she is talking at the waitress then she face towards us and make a very cute smile.

“Who?” I ask her and the cute little girl with the height of Britney ran towards us.

“Lapiz!” She called Karen with her cute voice.

“Sussan why you are here? Aren’t you allowed to get out?” Oh I see, the descendant of Hero.

“Aren’t that so cold of you when I sne- came here just for you?” Didn’t she about to say sneak?

“But if they found out that you sneak they will scold you, also aren’t you old? What if you have a back ache again?” Karen worriedly on this cute girl… waits she is old?

“Idiot, I may old but my body is still youth.” She puffs her cute chest. Well, for being old she still has a body of a child.

“Is it really to just sneak in your pri—big house? Don’t the King will not get anger at you?” Karen almost said prison.

“I really wanted to see you again I mean it’s almost one year now.” She smile wryly like she remember an old memory, she really an old woman.

“Then how did you find us here?”

“When I heard that you came from the soldiers I use my familiars to find you and they found you entering this restaurant.” She can use that? As expected of Japanese they use familiars instead… well, this is not Japan.

“For an old woman like you to play like a child.”

“Well, being in that pri—house is kind of boring so playing a little is not bad at all.” She also almost said prison.

“Karen, how about we talk inside?” I mean other people are watching us.

“Yeah, let’s do that, please come inside Sussan.”

“Karen? Hmm… then I will take your offer.”

We enter and we let Sussan introduces herself to us then someone knocks at our screen door. This door is kind of busy, the one who knocks is Julhian we already forgotten…

“Sorry if I just join you now, I mean I help a little with maintenance in the water ways of the hot spring.” She give out her reason and somehow she is wearing her sleeveless shirt and jumper…

“Julhian let’s go to the clothe shop later okay?” I pat her shoulder and persuade her, I mean she looks cooler in that get up but it kill the mood of this Japan like place.

We introduce her to Sussan and she got shocked that another descendant have been here with us… well Rosa is also here.

“Hey Sussan, how about you come with us.” While we are busy eating our breakfast Karen suddenly blurt out that interrupts our eating.

“Sorry but I can’t do that, I don’t really want to leave my family here… also the Beast-men royalty won’t be silence about that.” She got a point.

“But are you just going to be a prisoner in here until your life ends?” Karen stands up with a little anger in her voice.

“I’m already old and I have a little time left so I want to spend it with my family.” I got dejected after hearing that and I unconsciously look at Britney like I expect something about her and she look me at the eyes.

“Did you know that in the Demon country there is a beautiful place called theme park?” I look at her with a surprise face? What are you talking about Britney?

“What are you trying to say little lady?” Aren’t you had the same heights? Sussan looks at Britney with confused look.

“I mean being with family even it takes your freedom is good but seeing a new world is more exciting. Sneaking around while breaking the rules, isn’t that kind of girl you are? You wanted excitement but you only use some reason to deny your true feelings.” Wow… Britney is so observant.

“But I’m kind of old…” Britney intervene Sussan.

“Age is nothing to do when you want to enjoy your life.” Britney look at me and give me a wink… I see thank you so much Britney I’m really glad I’m inlove with you.

“But the King won’t let me out in this country…” I can assume that she wanted to go with us.

“How about we held another tournament? I mean we can persuade the king to hold another tournament and you as a prize.” Karen suggested like the life of Sussan is a stuff toy you can win by crane game…

“We can’t do that… I mean I’m the pure descendant of the hero so they can’t just give me away like that.” Sussan become dejected.

“Now I understand why father won’t spread out my real identity.” Julhian commented and give her sympathy on the sad Sussan.

“Then it simple… why not use the reason that you will join the Virgin Hero… well she isn’t virgin though…” Hey! I tried to think what Britney wanted to tell…

“Oh… you mean Serenity? That’s right, if you are together with the vessel of your father then isn’t it that enough reason to get away from here? And I’m sure they will not bother with your family.” Karen with a happy expression.

“I wonder about that.” But still Sussan deny that, and suddenly another knock on our screen door.

“I know that you are there Madam Sussan-o, please come out now.” I loud woman call outside the screen door.

“Sorry but I have to go now. I’m very glad that I meet you again Lapiz but maybe this is the last time. Thank you everyone.” She went out on the room but I can see a very sad expression on her face.

“We can’t persuade her.” Britney speak casually so I give her a glare.

“But she has reasons. We can’t just abduct her and force her to go with us.” Rosa gives her opinion.

“Well you are right…”

“There is really nothing we can do? I mean after she give that sad face.” She kind of really wanted to go with us but she can’t decide if what she wanted to follow.

“Then… if there’s nothing we can’t do then we do it in a bad way… I mean we are demons after all.” Britney smiles evily like an antagonist that had a bad plan.

“Demons? What are you talking about?” Oh right Julhian still didn’t know our identity.

“Let’s not talk here, let’s change location.” Britney raise her ring and we got surprise by the sudden appearance of a very big warp door inside the room and we got to the location where we camp. Right we are now with Wino and others.

“Britney? Lily and Lapiz?” They are still eating too when we suddenly appeared.

“Hello, we came back.” Britney casually greet them naturally.

“Wait? What happen, where are we? And Princess Winona?” Julhian panic a little.

“Julhian if you wanted to come with us you will suppose to know what our identity right? And you will become one of us too.” Britney change into her demon form and face the scared Julhian.

“What are you talking about, demons are supposed to be our enemy, your enemy? Did you trick me and father so you can disrupt the Heroes?” She steps back with scared face.

“Uhm… sorry about that Julhian but actually we really are the summoned heroes but we also got the souls of demon kings.” I explain to her with sorry face.

“What is happening here Britney? And isn’t she the daughter of the black smith Sir Martilio?” Wino asks Britney.

“The-then are the humanity is doomed now?”

“No, no we will not here to destroy countries you know? Actually we are about to end the war.” I persuade her.

“Th-then what are you going to do with me?”

“We will make you a demon… your only choices is to become one or die here, I mean we tell our secret to you.”

“Isn’t that unfair? I didn’t really wanted to hear it in the first place! Please I don’t want to die… I wanted to make many things.” She started to cry so I hug her.

“No, we won’t kill you okay? Actually we want to protect you so can you become one of us? And as promise we will tell you everything we know about the technologies, items, devices and everything you wanted to know.” I look at Britney to glare at her for scaring Julhian and she only smiles at me like she anticipated it.

“But, aren’t demons are enemies?”

“Of course not, that’s only the assumption of people in this world actually demons are not only the bad ones you get what I mean right?” I mean even other races make some evil things too.

“…” She nods at me and she finally calm down.

“So Julhian, please join us, Ka-Lapiz really wanted to secure your safety.” She looks at Karen and Karen nodded.

“Actually my mom here already becomes a demon, after this we will live at the demon country peacefully.” Madel waves at her and Alfoneth just bow and her huge breast shakes. Parhid… as always she is eating like she doesn’t care in the world. Oh I got an idea.

“Nina do you have a normal cake?” I whisper to Nina and she take out one slice on her storage ring.

“What is this?” She make a suspicious look at the slice cake I offer to her.

“Just try it, it’s a delicacy on our world, it’s sweet and tasty I guarantee it.”
She tried to taste the icing first using the small fork and she blush with sparkling eyes hmm… this is the Julhian I know.

“Wha-what is this? It’s sweet and soft, it’s like the ice cream in that restaurant. I want to know.” As always she is hunger for knowledge.

“That’s not the only thing we will show you if you become one of us Julhian.” I persuade her and she think in deep thoughts.

“Can I still visit father if I become a demon?”

“Of course, the only thing that will change with you is your life, knowledge and race.” Karen explains to her.

“Then… alright I got it, I become one of you and I will follow you.” And a message saying that Julhian giving her loyalty towards me appeared.

“Welcome to my Family Julhian.” And she becomes one of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 432 104
Erotic shots
913K 31K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
4.8K 190 5
In the year 2029, a nineteen year old girl gets murdered by her older brother and ends up getting reincarnated as the female version of Indra Ōtsutsu...
8.8M 307K 33
Highest Rank #19 in Fantasy. Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Supernatural princes. As if that wasn't eno...