Saviour ; Lewis Hamilton

By moonplante

Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

twenty

8.6K 409 106
By moonplante

"Lewis we need to get up." I groan into his chest as we lay in his bed together.

Shortly after our talk in the cafe we returned to Lewis's house, and with Luca being at school that gave us some time alone.

Which Lewis has spent smothering me in kisses as we comfortably lie in his bed. It's been well over an hour of us just enjoying each other's warm embrace.

"Why?" He says cockily as he hovers over me- before I can respond he places another long kiss to my lips.

I hum into his mouth as we part again "It's not productive to lie in bed all day- why don't we take roscoe for a walk?"

"Yeah- I'll need to shower first though." He says as he lays back down and takes me back into his arms- wrapping his muscular arm around my stomach as he pulls me back into his chest.

He doesn't give any indications of moving and I sigh lightly before laughing "Lewis."

"Yeah, yeah." He squeezes his arms around me lightly before he pulls away to get out of bed.

I stay under his soft covers and watch as he walked through his room and towards his closet. He looks through it before pulling out a few items of clothing.

He peers back at me to find me staring at him shamelessly. You can't blame me- he's very nice to look at.

"If you're done staring, I'm going to go for a shower." He smirks at the fact he caught me staring.

He turns his back to me and walks towards his en-suite bathroom.

I cozy up further into the duvet "Maybe I'll join you." I smile innocently and close my eyes- knowing he's turned around from the lack of footsteps.

I hear him chuckle to himself before he goes into the bathroom- I open my eyes when he closes the door.

I will not be joining him. This time.

I get up and go to my own room where all of my clothes are- opting to change for some warmer clothes for our walk.

I throw on a sweater and go downstairs to see roscoe- who no surprise is laying down on the soft carpet next to the couch sleeping.

His soft snoring fills the room as I sit on the couch.

I go on instagram. My account is still public and I'm kind of glad nobody has found it yet, I don't know how people will act.

Curiously I search up Lewis's profile, I don't follow him but I click on his profile.

I widen my eyes as I see his most recent post. It's of me in the water when we were at the beach on his birthday.

Summer lovin

My stomach flutters at the caption. I had no idea he posted this- or that he even took the photo in the first place.

I notice that that's his first post since the 11th of December, that post talking about being P2 for the last race and looking strong for tomorrow.

I scroll to look at his other posts, most of them just being formula 1 related.

I'm startled out of my thoughts when I feel two hands on my shoulder- I jump in shock.

"Stalking me, are you?" He leans down to whisper in my ear and I shove my phone down onto my chest to cover it up.

"No?" i defend myself although it comes out more of a question.

Lewis comes around the couch to sit next to me. His body smelling very clean and giving off a fresh aroma.

I go back on my phone and it's still on his instagram profile.

"You're the one posting pictures of me I didn't know were taken." I turn it on him being the stalker and he grins.

"You don't even follow me!" He gasps in mock despair as he points at my phone, and sure enough I don't follow him.

"No, I'm not really into formula 1, and I don't really know this random guy so-" I shrug casually acting unbothered, knowing I'm bothering him.

"This random guy?" He repeats my words back to me in a hurtful tone and I struggle to keep my smile contained.

I smile brightly at him before glancing at my phone as I press the follow button.

"Happy?"

"Very."

"I wonder if he'll follow me back!" I fake excitement as I stand up, leaving Lewis on the couch as I go to the kitchen to get some water before we leave.

Lewis is silent but my phone lights up with a message.

lewishamilton started following you

I grin to myself when I see the notification as I turn the tap on to pour some water for myself.

I didn't hear Lewis creep up behind me so when he wraps his two arms around me from behind it startles me.

He rests his head on my shoulder and in the crook of my neck. "Is roscoe awake?" I ask.

"Mhm."

However he doesn't give any intentions to move from this position.

"Let's go." I pull away from his clinginess so we can finally go for this walk that poor roscoe has been waiting for.

Lewis chuckles and walks behind me with roscoes lead in his hand. He crouches down and rubs his belly to properly wake him up before he attaches the lead.

"Come on roscoe." He says cheerily to urge the dog to get up- which he does after a moment.

I pet roscoe before we leave the house. I watch with a smile as Lewis lifts roscoe up and into the car.

"Wanna go to a beach or a park?" Lewis says as he starts the car up and pulls out of his driveway.

"Hmm." I think for a moment "A park?"

"Yeah?" Lewis confirms "There's one pretty close."

As much as I'm happy to be spending time with Lewis I can't help but worry if a similar interaction to the one in the cafe happens again.

When we go out now to such a public place- it's likely that someone will recognise Lewis, and they will most likely take pictures- with me in them.

The comments on the post of me weren't all bad. But there was a lot of jealous girls saying nasty things.

Which I guess is expected- I've seen other girls who are dating celebrities and their comment sections are horrible. I just hope mine doesn't end up like that if people find me online- if it does I'll probably private all of my socials.

"You okay?" Lewis asks as he places a gentle hand on my thigh, his other casually resting on the steering wheel as he effortlessly drives.

"Yeah, just- what if people recognise you and stuff..." I trail off not really knowing how to word it.

"It'll be fine. It's usually just small interactions and fans are usually very polite and won't linger." He says and his words do bring me a lot of comfort.

I give him a thankful smile for his words when he glanced at me. His hand staying on my thigh for the rest of the drive to the park.

When we park the car I help Lewis get roscoe out the car.

"What's it like driving a formula 1 car?" I ask as we walk side by side. Lewis holding Roscoes lead which lets him walk ahead quite a bit.

"It's exhilarating." He pauses for a moment "There's nothing like it."

"I'll have to learn about how it all works before you start racing." I say because thinking about it I barely know how anything works in the sport.

"There's a Netflix documentary- the first season is from the 2019 season. It does spin a lot of stuff so it's not that reliable but you'll probably learn most of the rules and all the people involved in the sport."

"Are you in it a lot?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah- I mean the episodes are usually centred around a person or a team."

"Team, do you have a teammate?"

"My teammate last year was a guy called Valtteri Bottas. This year it's a younger guy called George Russel." He explains to me and I nod taking it all in.

"You drive for Mercedes yeah?"

"Yeah." He smiles fondly. I'm pretty sure he's been with them for years so I can imagine he's grown very close to the team- especially with how successful he's been.

Before I can say something someone else interrupts us.

"Excuse me, can we get a picture please- we are such big fans." I turn to see two girls standing on Lewis's side, probably a little younger than me as they stare at him with wide eyes.

Lewis immediately turns to me questioningly and I give him a small reassuring smile as I take roscoes lead out of his hand.

I watch with a small smile as they take a selfie with Lewis. They thank him a lot after and he smiles politely before returning to my side.

Lewis places his hand on my back as he comes up to me, gently urging me to walk forward.

I peer back slightly at the two girls and notice they are recording us.

"They're filming us." I murmur to Lewis.

"It's fine." His words don't do much to encourage me but his smile does.

"Do you want me to take roscoe?"

"No he's fine- you know I think he's starting to like me more, he walks closer to me when I have him." I boast to Lewis who smiles smugly.

"You've got a long time before you even come close to being his favourite." Lewis is confident in his words and I laugh.

"I had a dog growing up. He was a Labrador retriever called Apollo. I swear I was the only one in the family he liked." Sure Apollo liked my parents but he definitely had a soft spot for me.

"I've always wanted a golden retriever but they are just so big and it wouldn't be handy." He says and I know what he means. I'd rather have a dog I can pick up in an awkward situation.

"I really want a dachshund- or cocker spaniel." I grin at the idea.

"They are cute." He agrees watching me with a smile.

There's a sharp coldness to the air although it's pretty bright and sunny. It's very peaceful to walk in.

"Tell me about yourself." Lewis suddenly says.

"What? You know a lot about me." I say confused by his sudden want to know random stuff.

"Yeah but not the random stuff- the interesting things." He says explaining and I nod.

"Well my favourite food is avocado on toast- or a bagel but I never have bagels in." I pause to think of another random fact "I've never been out of the Uk. Uh- I got into the university of Oxford but I dropped out in my second year when I had Luca."

I can feel him watching intently as I speak which feels nice to know he's truly listening.

"I'm sorry about Oxford. Was Christopher ever present in Luca's life?" I can tell he's cautious to ask.

"No- he left about a week after Luca was born, but after about 2 years we reconnected for a bit because he wanted to see Luca but I could tell he was still the same so I never let it happen."

"He sounds like an ass."

"Tell me about it." I shake my head as I recall all of the horrible things he did.

"What about you? Tell me something I can't find online."

He laughs at my words "Oh that'll be hard- you gotta give me a second." He tries to think and I laugh at how long it's taking him to come up with something.

"Jeez I don't know- my second favourite breakfast is vegan pancakes? Don't think I've ever told anyone that?" He laughs questionably.

The way he had to properly think made me realise how public his life is.

"I'm a big family man- they mean so much to me and without them I wouldn't be where I am today. I was living on my father's couch while he worked four jobs to keep me karting."

I never knew how hard it was for him to get to where he is today. "Wow. That's really admirable."

"Yeah, it all payed off." It sure as hell did.

"We can watch drive to survive with Luca- I think he'd like it." I say and Lewis laughs at my idea but agrees.

"When do we have to pick him up?"

We

My lips involuntarily twitch up in a smile. "He finishes at 3." I say and glance at my phone to see it's currently 2:15pm.

That's not the only thing I notice.

My instagram has gained thousands of followers, all of my posts have been liked by multiple people and I've been tagged in some other things.

"Shit." I mumble automatically as I scroll through my endless notifications.

"What?" Lewis peers over my shoulder at my phone as I stop walking- effectively stopping roscoe who walks up to us curiously.

"Uh- I think everyone found my instagram."

Lewis widens his innocent eyes and I can tell he feels bad "I'm sorry." 

"It's fine." I've always loved posting my life to my small amount of followers. I mean I have no pressure to post I could just go private if I wanted anyway.

"I've been tagged in that video of us in the park like a million times." I show him as I scroll through my tagged posts.

"Damn they work fast." Lewis says in disbelief as he chuckles lightly. "I am sorry though."

"Hey- it's okay." I say firmly as we start walking again "I knew this would happen, I don't mind." I try to reassure him as best I can with a smile, which he eventually mirrors.

"Thank you for being so okay with this- with everything." He suddenly says, his voice very gentle.

"Of course, it's not your fault." I say almost instantly "And I like you enough that it doesn't bother me."

I can tell my words relive Lewis a lot. He brings his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him. He places a kiss on my temple.

"We should probably head back. Luca will be excited you're picking him up- I could tell he was upset you didn't come." I say feeling bad I let my personal issues affect Luca.

"How far is the school?" Lewis asks as we walk back to his car.

"About 20 minutes? I don't know- I honestly just assume everything is 20 minutes, I don't really pay attention." I trail off with a laugh realising I'm just rambling now.

I'm glad when Lewis laughs too "I'm the same when I'm in Monaco."

"I forgot you said you lived there, have any other houses?" I laugh only expecting him to have the two.

"Well London and Monaco as you know, and I have houses in New York and Switzerland." He casually lists off and I can't help but widen my eyes.

"Switzerland looks really peaceful." I say recalling the numerous photos I've seen of it- I've always wanted to visit it.

"It is. It's probably the place I get recognised the least so it's nice."

"Where's your favorite place to live?" I ask curiously seeing as he's got options to pick from.

"Londons home but honestly? Probably Monaco." He confesses with a small laugh.

"Monaco looks unreal, it so luxurious and expensive- I'd love to go there." When Lewis first told me he had a house in Monaco I looked up the place and Its beautiful.

"I'll take you- when Luca has a holiday next." I smile at how thoughtful he is for Luca.

"I'd love that."

We get back to his car and Lewis puts in the directions for the school Luca goes to.

While Lewis is driving I decide to check my instagram. I've got comments on my recent posts- ones that don't even include Lewis that are speculating whether or not I was with him.

Luckily nobody is being weird or horrible, I honestly don't think I could handle that.

I turn notifications off for instagram and switch my phone off.

"Tell me if the comments or messages get weird and I can say something." I must not have been as slick as I thought because Lewis knew what I was doing.

"They'll all okay- and I will."

"Good." He nods as he focuses back on the road.

We pull up to Luca's school and I notice quite a few parents also just arriving now too. Lewis finds a parking spot pretty quickly.

"I'll go in and get him." I say quickly, not wanting to draw any attention to Luca in school.

"Okay." He smiles in understanding and I'm glad.

I leave Lewis's expensive car and walk up to the school where Luca will be waiting.

Schools just finished so there's still loads of kids still waiting to be picked up that don't get the bus.

"Hey Luca." I smile when I reach him and I notice his eyes light up.

"Mama." He comes up to me and I give him a hug picking him up as we leave the school.

"How was school?"

"Good! I got a new teacher and she's a lot nicer." He smiles and I'm remembering that he didn't really like his previous teacher.

"That's good." I say as we near Lewis's car.

"Is Lewlew here!" Luca suddenly exclaims when he sees the car and I laugh at the fact he recognised it.

"Yes, he wanted to see you." I say to him and I see the ways his eyes light up even more.

I open the door to the back seat and put Luca in, I make sure he puts his seatbelt on.

"Lewis!" He exclaims while putting on his seatbelt and I laugh closing the door as I go back to the passenger seat.

"Did you have a good day?" Lewis asks Luca who is petting roscoe in the back seat.

"Yes! I played a lot and did a lot of work too." He boasts.

"Thanks for picking me up lewis." Luca grins and I see Lewis smiling at Luca in the window as he looks at him.

"No problem buddy."

a/n
Chapters too long to proof read and I'm going to sleep sorry xo

Thank you so much for 100k reads, I'm so grateful for all of the support. Everyone who votes/comments encourages me to write more so thank you 🤍

Please vote/comment if you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.2K 32
27 year old Elizabeth Rivers is out in England for her best friends hen night. Lewis Hamilton just won the Silverstone GP, he's out celebrating. Both...
378K 5.8K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
52K 394 12
F1 oneshots, Sickfics, hurtfics, fluff and more! Open to any requests! *no smut*