The Angels of Power

De Irish_Wolves

By: StormyFireDragon Published with permission) What happens when Harry gets his magical Inheritance. Things... Mai multe

The prophecy
Visits and information
Diagon Alley
Inheritance

Demons below

448 31 11
De Irish_Wolves

While Harry and the Angels of Power were training with one another, the Dark Lord and his group were all very busy themselves. Voldemort called Bellatrix into his office one afternoon.

"Bella," he said. "I have a special task for you."

"What is it that you need of me?" she said bowing to him. "I will do whatever it is that you ask of me My Lord."

"You have served me faithfully," said Voldemort. "I need you to go to Azkaban with a group of my Death Eaters and free Lucius. I also need a group of people to retrieve Delores Umbridge. I have need of her sly cunning. Last but not least, I need you to find Fenrir Greyback and send him to me. When you have completed all of these tasks, I will instruct you from there."

"Of course My Lord," she said. "I will get right on it. The werewolf is actually here at the Manor. I will send him right up. As far as Lucius goes, he will be freed by no later than tomorrow. I will send Goyle and Crabbe to find Umbridge and have her brought here to you. If they fail, then I will see to it personally once I have recovered Lucius."

"You shall be rewarded handsomely for your service to me Bella," said Voldemort. "You and you alone have been the most faithful. You have pleased me beyond comparison with your loyalty and your abilities. Once all three tasks are completed, we shall talk more. I have something in the works that I think you will enjoy."

"Your praise is most endearing to me," said Bella bowing low again. "I shall return once I have finished all of my duties. Thank you for your trust in me."

"Oh Bella," said Voldemort stopping her once again. "Find out why I have not heard from Severus in some time. I have sent out a summons to him, and he has not answered my call."

"I will get right on it," said Bellatrix. "Shall I send the rat to the castle and find out what is going on?"

"That is acceptable," he replied. "See to it that he learns something useful this time or I will have to punish him more severely for his failure."

"Your wish is my command," said Bella bowing on last time.

She took one last look at him before she turned and left. Voldemort knew without a doubt that she would get everything done that he asked of her. She was able and very loyal. He regretted the times that he had to punish her for her mistakes. No one was perfect and he knew this. He made sure her punishments were less severe than most. Loyalty like hers was hard to come by. Where most of his followers were loyal to him out of fear, she was loyal to him in heart. Lucius was faithful to him, but he had failed one too many times. His punishment would be severe. He would not kill Lucius, but he would punish him by taking away the one thing he loved the most.

Bellatrix walked the halls of Malfoy Manor. Her mind was going at a rapid pace as she sought out the ones the Dark Lord wanted. It was not long before she found Pettigrew hovering in the shadows eaves dropping on some of his fellow Death Eaters.

"Rat," she snapped. "I have been sent by the Dark Lord with a special mission for you."

"What is it that he wants me to do?" asked Pettigrew a little nervously.

"He wants you to go to Hogwarts and find out why Snape has not answered his summons," she replied. "He mentioned that if you do not come back with satisfactory information, that you will be punished severely for failure. I suggest that you not fail this mission. He may not be so lenient the next time."

"When do you want me to leave?" he asked.

"There is no time like the present idiot," she snapped. "Before you go, I have a question for you. Do you know where Greyback is? The Dark Lord wants him."

"The abomination is out in the back yard," said Peter with disdain. "He is working with some of his fellow flea bitten mongrels."

"Why are you here in the shadows spying?" she asked. "I am sure that there is something worth while you could be doing."

"It would appear that your sister is plotting something against the Dark Lord," he returned. "She is not as loyal as she would seem. I overheard her telling Zabini that she hoped that the old fool managed to save their children. I was going to pass that bit of information to the Master when you arrived. Do I tell him this first or do I go to Hogwarts first?"

"Go to Hogwarts first," she replied looking down at Narcissa. "The Dark Lord will reward you for this information. I have another job to do. I think I will use my sister and her companion to help me so that I can keep an eye out on them. You have done well to tell me this. It may just save your life should you fail in your mission at the castle. Now I suggest that you leave immediately so that you can return soon."

Peter knew better than to question her. She was at the very top of the Dark Lords list of faithful followers. Many in the inner circle were afraid of her and with good reason. She was skilled in her power and did not hesitate to use that power to torture or kill someone. Peter may be a coward, but he was not stupid. To stay in good graces with Bellatrix could very well save his life in the end. He left the Manor and once he was outside of the wards, he apparated away. He reappeared a few minutes later in Hogsmeade. He quickly transformed into his rat Animagus and headed to the school.

Bellatrix headed to the back yard of the Manor. She paused long enough to send Crabbe and Goyle to search for and apprehend Delores Umbridge.

"You are to capture her and bring her back here," she said. "She is not to be harmed. Subdue here with minimal damage. The Dark Lord wants her and she is NOT to be killed."

Both men acknowledged her words. They headed out to do as their Master wished.

True to Pettigrew's words, Greyback was there working with some new werewolves. Bellatrix sauntered over to them. When they realized she was there, they started snarling at her. One was stupid enough to make a threatening advance towards her. She whipped out her wand quickly and taught the dog a lesson.

"Control your dogs, or I will do it for you Greyback," she snarled. "I have word from the Dark Lord and I do not have time for this stupidity."

Fenrir quickly got his recruits in line. Once they were all cowered enough, he gave her his fullest attention. Like Pettigrew, he knew that it was never a good thing to upset her. She had a short temper and was skilled at what she did. She was not a top lieutenant for nothing.

"I have need of some of these mangy dogs for a mission," she said. "I have to go and free Lucius from Azkaban and these mutts will do just fine."

"Very well," said Fenrir. "You may use all of them. I have trained them enough for now."

"The Dark Lord wishes to speak with you," she told the alpha. "He did not tell me why, but it is never a good thing to keep the Dark Lord waiting for too long. If I were you, I would hurry along."

"Thank you Madam," said Fenrir. "I will head up at once."

Fenrir headed into the Manor. As he did so, she turned to the five werewolves in front of her. She glared at them until they were nervously shuffling their feet. Once she knew she had the group cowered enough, she began to speak.

"The Dark Lord has ordered that I get a team together and go to Azkaban and free Lucius Malfoy," she said. "The five of you will be going with me. We will also be taking my sister Narcissa, and Octavia Zabini. Meet me at the front gates in ten minutes."

The five of them all nodded and headed out. She watched them for a moment and then sought out her sister.

"Cissy," she said entering the Manor. "The Dark Lord wants me to assemble a team and go and retrieve your husband. I have need of you and Zabini to go with me."

"I can not go," said Narcissa. "I have a Manor to run. If I leave now, who will see to the needs of the Dark Lord? It is impossible for all of us to leave now."

"You will do as I ask, or you will feel the wrath of the Dark Lord," said Bellatrix threateningly. "I have need of your skills in persuasion. Besides, you can always say that you are visiting your husband. We need to leave soon. The Dark Lord doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Very well," said Narcissa. "We can leave right now. I have nothing else going on at the moment."

The three witches met up with the werewolves and departed. It did not take them long to make it to Azkaban.

Fenrir made his way up to the study where Voldemort sat waiting. He knocked hesitantly on the door and waited for permission to enter. Upon receiving it, he walked in and waited. While not branded with the Dark Mark, Fenrir was not stupid enough to oppose the Dark Lord's orders. He waited for the wizard to speak.

"We will be paying a visit to Number Four Privet Drive," said Voldemort. "Tonight is the full moon and I have need of your special skills. We shall be heading there now as I have some questions for the relatives of Harry Potter. My sources tell me that the blood wards are down and that the house is completely accessible. Once I have my questions, I will leave you there to deal with them in any way you desire. I am told that they have a son a few months older than Potter. I know how much you like them young."

"I am willing to accompany you on this task," said Fenrir. "I do enjoy a good bloodbath. A nice meal that is freely given is worth it to me."

"Come," commanded Voldemort standing. "There is no time like the present. The sooner I get that information, the sooner I can get to my other more pressing matters."

Voldemort and Fenrir left the Manor and apparated away. They arrived at Number Four and glanced around. Voldemort didn't even bother with knocking. He pulled out his wand and blew the door open. He and Fenrir walked in and looked around. Vernon, Petunia, and Dudley were sitting in the dining room when the front door slammed open. Vernon got up and went to investigate the sound of the noise and the intrusion. Upon entering the foyer, Voldemort hit him with a spell that caused him to freeze in place. Fenrir wandered into the room where he had been and manhandled Petunia and Dudley into the den.

"I am Lord Voldemort muggles," said the Dark Lord. "I know that you are Harry Potter's blood relatives. Where is the boy?"

"I have no idea," said Petunia. "Severus and another man took him away. We have not seen him all summer. I think Severus said his name was Remus."

Voldemort looked at her. He spoke on word of magic, and relived her memory of the event.

"It would appear that Remus Lupin and Severus took the boy away together," remarked the Dark Lord. "How very interesting this is. This muggle is telling the truth. She has absolutely no idea where they took the boy. Did they say if they were bringing him back?"

"No," she stammered. "They said that he was never coming back here and that we should run. They said that you would be coming. They threatened to kill us themselves."

"Yet you did not run," said Voldemort. "Why would you not listen to them? I am amused by you for some reason. You were given sound advice and yet you did not act upon it. Are all muggles this stupid or is it just your family? You abuse the boy to the point that the wards protecting you failed because you did not give him the love he needed. You were told to leave so that you could live and yet you remained. Again I ask, are you stupid, or just foolish enough to believe that I would not come after you?"

"We did not believe them," said Petunia. "We figured that if you knew he wasn't here, then you would leave us alone. We did not want to give up our house on a chance that you would come here to ask. We hoped that if you saw that we hated the boy that you would leave us alone and let us get on with our lives. We hated the boy. We never wanted him."

"Interesting," said Voldemort turning to Dudley. "Tell me boy. Do you know what a werewolf is?"

Dudley was too frightened to talk. He could only nod dumbly at the figure standing in front of him.

"My companion is a werewolf," said Voldemort disdainfully. "He is a very nasty one that enjoys what his transformations do to people. Do you know what tonight is?"

"The full moon," whispered Petunia horrified. "You brought a werewolf to our house on the full moon. We are to be killed."

"Not all of you," said Fenrir speaking for the first time. "I will enjoy feasting on your fat husband. You are a bit boney, but you will be a good appetizer. From there, I will bite your child."

"Do not kill the boy," said Voldemort. "We may have need of him later."

"Of course My Lord," said Fenrir. "I was going to suggest the same thing. The moon will rise in about two hours. I need spells surrounding the house to last long enough for me to feed. From there, I will bring a bitten child to Malfoy Manor and to your presence tomorrow."

"Very well," said Voldemort. "I will place the spells around the house so that they collapse in the morning. I suggest you enjoy yourself for the evening. Make no mistake Fenrir. If the boy is killed, you will die also."

"I will feed on the parents first," said Fenrir. "That way I will not be tempted. The boy will be entered into your service come morning."

"See that you comply with my demands," said Voldemort. "I do not tolerate failure and there have been far too many as of late within the ranks of my minions."

With that, Voldemort pulled out his wand and cast the necessary spells. With one last evil smile at the Dursleys, he turned on the spot and apparated away.

"This is going to be such fun," said Fenrir. "I suggest that you all make yourselves comfortable. I want you to have the energy to fight as much as possible. It will make it more entertaining for me."

Peter Pettigrew made his way to the castle. He was snooping around and when he didn't see anything at first, made his way to the entrance he always used to get inside the old castle. He made his way down to the dungeons where he knew Severus resided. He entered the rooms silently through a hole in the wall. He watched carefully. Severus, Harry, and Albus were sitting there talking. It was when Severus started to speak that he listened more acutely.

"I still don't understand how the Dark Mark just peeled off of my arm," said Severus. "I think one of you needs to tell me what happened. Mind you, I am not complaining, but I still would like to know."

"To be an Angel of Power means that you have to be totally in the service of the Forces of Light," said Harry. "You and I had parts of the Dark Lord on or in us that made this totally impossible. I had no idea that I was a Horcrux."

"We never thought to check," admitted Albus. "We had no idea that it was possible to use another living being to act as a host for a Horcrux. I should have realized it when Voldemort started taking a liking to his snake a bit more. I suspect that she is a Horcrux as well. I have enough information to figure out what the rest of them are. We can locate them and destroy them as well."

"Getting back to the original explanation," said Harry. "You and I are Warriors for the Light. My being the Arch Angel is proof that my soul, heart, and mind are pure and righteous. You are a good man. You love and care. Despite your tough demeanor, you have a heart of gold. Therefore, the power from me called out to you. It was that link between us that allowed us to call you an Angel of Power. The power would not accept the darkness of something as sinister as the Dark Mark. Therefore, because my magic claimed you, it erased the taint. Due to being the Arch Angel, it refused to allow the fragment of Voldemort's soul to stay within my body. So once I woke up, it evicted the evil taint."

"That makes perfect sense," said Severus. "Now that you explained it that way, it stands to reason that it would happen that way. What happens if the Dark Lord wants to speak with me for what ever reason? I can not very well appear to him. Plus, I have no way of knowing if he is calling now."

"Then he will find that he has lost an able Potions Master as well as a member of his inner circle," said Dumbledore standing. "We all knew that it was a dangerous job you were doing. I for one am glad that it is done with. Your life means more to me than the information that you were gathering."

Without warning, Dumbledore pulled out his wand and cast a spell at Peter. The rat had no idea that Dumbledore knew of his presence. With a second flick of his wand, he pulled him into the light. With a third flick, the rat changed into the man.

"Good evening Peter," said Dumbledore pleasantly. "I am so glad that you are here. It will make part of our job easier. The rest is all up to Harry and Severus. I for one am leaning on ending your life for you. You have betrayed too many innocent people to be allowed to stay alive. The Dementor's Kiss is a good punishment for your crimes."

"Professor Dumbledore," squeaked Peter. "How did you know that I was here? I have been coming and going in this castle for years and no one knew I was here."

"I am the Angel of Power of Wisdom and Knowledge," replied the Head Master. "Did you not think that I would use that to my advantage and not adjust the wards around the castle to let me know when unwanted people were here? Harry, I do believe that it is time to call in the life debt that Peter owes you."

"You know Professor, I think you are right," said Harry allowing his wings to come into view. "I am calling in your debt Peter. You will return to Voldemort and tell him everything you heard tonight just as he wanted. I think it is our best interest for him to know what he is facing. Your debt will be paid in full when you kill Nagini. You will not tell anyone anything about it. The silver hand on your arm will work to kill the Horcrux. You will not tell Voldemort that it was you who did it. You will hide her body and make it look like she went off hunting and never came back. From there, the memory will disappear from your mind. You will give NO information that we know about the Horcruxes at all. THAT is what I want in compensation for sparing your life."

Magic flared up around Peter at this proclamation. He was now magically bound to do the task given to him. Nothing that Voldemort could do would break the bind nor would it gather the memories that were told to be erased.

"Oh and Peter," said Harry with a wicked grin. "This only fulfills the first life debt. You now owe me another one for preventing Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape from killing you on the spot. Sparing you from the Dementor's Kiss means that you are once again in my debt. I will collect when I have a need to."

"I suggest that you leave the castle at once," said Albus. "You will find that you are going to be unable to return in the future. I will have taken measures to prevent it. Good evening to you and the best of luck. You are going to need it."

With a flick of his wand, Albus lowered the wards on the castle and Peter found himself back in Hogsmeade. The trio all laughed at the predicament that Pettigrew was in.

"Some people just never learn do they?" asked Harry. "I wonder what Voldemort will do when he discovers that his pet snake is dead."

Back at Privet Drive, the moon had fully risen. Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley watched as the hairy man in front of them slowly started his transformation into the deadly creature. It did not take long for the transformation to be complete. Fenrir stalked up to Petunia and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. He gave a vicious growl to Vernon and a wicked grin to Dudley. Grabbing her by the hair, he yanked her head back and savagely bit into her neck. Vernon and Dudley were to terrified to move. The blood was flying everywhere as he tore her apart. Dudley actually had an accident in his pants due to the fright. He could not control his bodily functions. Vernon turned to the side and vomited all over the place. The sight of his wife being mangled to bloody pieces by a vicious werewolf was disturbing. Once Fenrir had finished biting through the muscle and bone, he held her head in his hands. From there he ate some of the meat on her.

Once he was finished with Petunia, he stalked over to Vernon. The man tried to run, but tripped over his own two feet in his attempt and fell. Fenrir was on him in a flash and ripped open his stomach. He lowered his head and began to feed on Vernon's internal organs. Vernon died in a very painful way. Dudley passed out from all that he was witnessing. He knew before darkness surrounded him that his family deserved this. They had treated Harry badly and they were being punished for it. Had they treated him better, they would have been spared this nightmare.

When Fenrir finished with Vernon, he walked over to Dudley and sat the boy up. He sniffed at one good spot and bit savagely into his shoulder. The part of his mind that still retained human thoughts and emotions remembered the warning of the Dark Lord. After the bite, he let the boy fall back to the floor and returned to his meal of the other two. He turned on the spot after he was finished and slept. When the morning came, he would bring the boy to the Dark Lord.

Bellatrix went to Azkaban with her party. They stormed the prison. The first few guards were killed outright. The Dementors posed no problems for them. They were in league with the Dark Lord after all. The group of seven battled their way to the upper cells where the more heavily guarded prisoners were. They fought Aurors and prison guards at each point. Three of the five wolves died in the fighting. Finally the remainder of the group ended up in front of the cell door that held Lucius.

"Well, Well, Well," she taunted him. "It seems that I have to bail you out once more Lucius. The Dark Lord is not going to be too pleased with you this time is he? You have failed yet one more time. How is it that you lost the prophecy? Had we done things my way, we would have it and the Dark Lord would not find it necessary for us to have to come here at the risk of exposure or our lives to rescue you once more."

"Are you here to rescue me or tease me?" demanded Lucius. "As I recall, you did not do so well against Potter when you had him all by yourself. In fact, if memory serves me, he bested you. So save your words for someone who gives a dam about what you have to say and open the blasted door. We do not have time for all of this."

Bellatrix blew the door off its hinges and Lucius was given back his wand. Narcissa took hold of her husband and apparated him out. Bellatrix and Zabini did the same leaving the last two werewolves to fend for their lives. Bellatrix knew that the Dark Lord had no love for the wolves. She also knew that they were expendable. She waited only long enough to see the last of the wolves die, before apparating with the rest of them.

Crabbe and Goyle went to the house of Delores Umbridge and knocked on the door. She answered the door with her wand in her hand. Both men lifted their hands to show that they were unarmed.

"What do the two of you want?" she snarled. "I am in no mood for your stupidity this evening."

"Your presence is requested by the Dark Lord," said Crabbe Sr. "He wishes to speak with you. We were sent to escort you. You are to come to no harm provided you come peacefully and without a fight."

"Why did he send you two?" she asked. "One would have thought that he would have sent someone better."

"We could have let Bellatrix Lestrange come and get you," said Goyle Sr. sneering. "However we were sent as she has a more important job to do."

Delores paled at the name of Bellatrix. She was quite familiar with the woman's skill and position within the Dark Lord's inner circle. To have these two morons was better than having the acerbic witch come and force her.

"Very well," she said. "I will have to travel with one of you in a side along as I do not know the coordinates of our destination."

With that being said the trio turned on the spot and apparated away. They landed outside of the wards and were granted permission to enter. They led Delores to the seat outside the study and left her sitting there. Goyle knocked on the door and was told to enter.

"My Lord," he said bowing and kissing the hem of Voldemort's robes. "We have Delores Umbridge sitting outside. What are you orders?"

"Have her sent in," he said. "She will need a room set up in the Manor. See to it at once. I have no doubt that she will not decline my offer."

Delores was admitted into the room. Voldemort spent an hour with her talking to her. In the end, just like he predicted, she accepted his terms. He pulled out his wand and gave her the Dark Mark. She screamed in agony for a few minutes, but stood up once he was done. She was shaky, but held her head high.

"A room is being set up for you here in the Manor," he told her. "I suggest that you go and clean yourself up. There will be a meeting this morning and your presence is required."

She bowed to him and then left. The sun peeked over the trees not to long after that. Voldemort waited to hear back from both Pettigrew and Bellatrix. An hour later, Fenrir entered the Manor with Dudley in tow. The boy was sent to the quarters set up for new werewolf recruits.

"You belong to me and the Dark Lord now boy," said Fenrir. "You had better get used to it soon. You are to stay here until you get further instructions. Should you disobey, the consequences will be dire. What happened to your parents will be mild by comparison."

With that, the werewolf sauntered off to make his report to the Dark Lord. It was received very well.

"Later this morning there will be a meeting," said Voldemort. "Make sure that you do not go far as your presence is required."

Fenrir bowed low and left. Peter came in looking tired, but exhilarated. Bellatrix popped in right beside him and the two made their way to the study where they knew that Voldemort was waiting. Once they entered, Voldemort held out his hand for Bella's arm. He pressed his wand to it and all Death Eaters began filling in the room. He waited another thirty minutes as those that were not at the Manor arrived and started to file in.

Peter had arrived at the Manor earlier than Bellatrix. He had a debt to fill. He spotted Nagini in the woods behind the Manor. She was hunting. He came into the clearing and pulled out his wand. With one well placed stunner, he had her motionless. He took her neck in the silver hand and squeezed until he heard all the bones break. As she died, so did the Horcrux. The magic that resided in his hand was good enough to kill the Horcrux just as Harry stated. When he was done, he buried her remains and then he left for a little while so that he could get his thoughts in order. He headed out and made it appear that he was apparating just about the same time that Bellatrix did.

The meeting of the inner circle was interesting to be sure. Lucius was under the Cruciatus Curse for five minutes before he was allowed to stand and take his place.

"Further punishment will be given Lucius," said Voldemort. "Your failures have cost me too much already. I already know what it is that you will give to me. Should you refuse, then you will die a very painful death."

"Yes My Lord," said Lucius shaking where he was next to his wife. "I understand and will accept my punishment. I will not fail you again."

"This I know for a fact," said Voldemort. "After tonight, twelve of you will never be able to fail me again. Before we get into that, what news is there to be reported?"

"I have news to report," said Peter kneeling before Voldemort. "I have two separate bits of information to give."

"I take it your mission to Hogwarts was successful?" asked Voldemort.

"It was My Lord," said Peter. "I have other news to give you as well. Some of it we were not expecting, but it is something that you will want to know all the same."

"Tell me about Severus first," instructed Voldemort. "You can tell me the other news after."

"Harry Potter is the new Arch Angel," said Peter. "I overheard him, Severus, and Dumbledore talking. Apparently the Angels of Power are in play. There are thirteen of them total."

"So my enemy is also my opposite," said Voldemort musingly. "You have done very well Wormtail. What news have you learned of Severus?"

"He is one of the Angels of Power," said Wormtail sweating. "I was able to learn that due to this, he no longer bears the Dark Mark."

"Who else are Angels?" asked Voldemort angrily. "Did they say who it was that was part of the group?"

"No My Lord," said Peter. "Albus Dumbledore is the Angel of Wisdom and Knowledge. He knew I was there the whole time listening. He said that I would no longer be able to access the grounds of Hogwarts. I am sorry to report this to you My Lord. I was in my Animagus form and hiding under the bureau. He captured me and informed me that he knew I was there. He also knew what I had overheard and told me to tell it to you anyway. He threatened me with the Dementor's Kiss."

"For once this is not your fault," said Voldemort. "I will not punish you this time. This is very interesting news to say the least. So Harry Potter is the Arch Angel of Power. Severus and Dumbledore are two of his followers. This is very interesting. You said you had other news. What else did you find out?"

"Madam Malfoy and Madam Zabini have hidden Draco and Blaise with the old fool," said Wormtail sweating again. "Dumbledore has hidden the boys with Harry Potter and they are no longer within our reach."

Voldemort walked up to Narcissa. He did not give her any time to prepare before he ruthlessly slammed into her thoughts and memories. When he came out, he was very angry indeed.

"The Malfoy name has cost me a great amount of time and patience," said Voldemort. "I demand payment for the loss of both. Narcissa and Octavia, I demand your lives. You have betrayed me and I do not tolerate betrayal."

Two killing curses later, and the bodies of both women were lying on the floor.

"When I call your name I want you to step forward," said Voldemort. "Bellatrix, Rudolphus, Rabastan, Fenrir, Lucius, Wormtail, Rowle, Rookwood, Umbridge, Goyle, McNair and Nott step forward. The rest of you are dismissed. Take the bodies of these two traitors with you. Feed them to Nagini when she returns."

Voldemort watched as the rest of his Death Eaters bowed and left. He turned to the others and started to chant.

Darkness to come, darkness to fly

Show the power and the night shall rise

Give the power we seek to move on

Give the power of the darkest demon

Follow the wing of darkness you shall

Follow me to battle where the light will fall

The gates of hell are open now

From darkness shall rise the victory hour

Slowly the darkness filled the room. It hit Voldemort first. He threw back his head and laughed as the power filled him. The others in the room were not aware of what was going on. When the shadows hit them, they cringed in fear. It did not stop the power from flowing. Ten minutes later, the shadows left. Voldemort stood and looked at his minions. Each of them had demon wings on their backs. All of them retained their human looks, but with a few mild differences.

"As my most inner circle, you all bear the power of the Demons of Death," said Voldemort. "We shall destroy the Forces of Light. We now have the ultimate power of the darkness on our side to end this war once and for all."

The others all mumbled to themselves. They could feel the power in their bodies. It stimulated them in ways that they did not know it could. Wings were flapped as their new owners got accustomed to them. Voldemort laughed in maniacal glee at the sight before him. Voldemort was aware that by forcing the power upon his minions, he was destroying the last bit of humanity that he had in him. He did not care in the slightest.

Back at Hogwarts Harry woke up with a start. He knew that the Darkness was now fully upon them. He had to tell the others.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.4K 337 17
An orphan arrives at Hogwarts. He has been bullied his entire life, is the heir to his family's legacy and a Dark Lord is out to get him. Follow Harr...
706K 15.1K 22
What happen when Harry goes through an early creature inheritance and discover that he has a family and mates that loves him, or is he just dreaming...
552K 14.1K 33
Harry Potter thought his life was over. Having been beaten to almost an inch of his life many times, he receives an early inheritance, and discovers...
31.3K 700 10
At the graveyard, Harry was screaming not just about the pain in his scar but with the new creature body he is inheriting. What if due to the creatur...