His Innocent Queen

By Angel_Of_Doom9

โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS & AESTHETICS
1//โœจA Widow
2//โœจA King
3//โœจFirst Friend
4//โœจThe Savior
5//โœจFirst Meet
7//โœจHe Notices Everything
8//โœจNew Look
9//โœจLunch & Conversation
10//โœจEklavya & Hulk
11//โœจThe Decision
12//โœจThe Talk
13//โœจPreparation Are Going On
14//โœจCreating New Bonds
15//โœจRituals Begin
16//โœจMehendi & Haldi
17//โœจThe Big Day
18//โœจFirst Night Together
19//โœจAdmirition & Praising
20//โœจHis Gift For Her
21//โœจQueen Meets Her People
22//โœจKindest Queen
23//โœจFamily Time
A Heartfelt Request
24//โœจCalm Before Storm
25//โœจHer Dark Past
26//โœจVerbalize Emotions
27//โœจHer Protectors
28//โœจRevealing The Truth
29//โœจThe Real Punishment
30//โœจPossessive Wifey
31//โœจCute Moments
32//โœจThe Good Changes
33//โœจProgressive Thinking
34//โœจThe Taunts & Insecurities
35//โœจHer Safe Heaven
36//โœจQueen For A Reason
37//โœจLife Goes On
38//โœจTit For Tat
39//โœจThe Vacation

6//โœจMeeting The Family

31.6K 2.4K 81
By Angel_Of_Doom9

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

After scrubbing her body raw, Jivika washes away everything with cold water. However, while wiping her body she realises that she hasn't brought any clothes with her to wear. So, she decides to ask for Ritika's help.

"Riti.." Jivika calls out.

Hearing Jivika's voice, Ritika comes out of the closet after changing her clothes.

"Yes, Jivi? Do you need something?" Ritika asks standing outside the washroom's door.

"I forgot to bring another set of clothes with me. So, can you open my suitcase and get me the clothes?" Jivika asks from inside.

Ritika roams her eyes around the room to find the suitcase but when she doesn't see it, she remembers that Jivika's suitcase is still in the car's trunk.

"Jivi, sorry yaar. Your suitcase is still in my car's trunk. But you don't have to worry about clothes, you can wear mines for now." Ritika suggests.

"But you wear western clothes so I can't wear them.' Jivika replies innocently which makes Ritika giggle.

"Silly girl, I don't only wear western clothes. I also wear traditional clothes so just tell me which colour salwar I need to get for you." Ritika replies still giggling.

"Oh, sorry I don't know that. You just give me a white salwar if you have one." Jivika answers shyly.

"Yes, I have two or three white salwar suits. You wait for a few minutes, okay?" Ritika asks to which she gets a small 'okay' in response.

Ritika looks around the racks of her traditional clothes when finally she finds a white salwar suit. She also takes new undergarments which she hasn't used along with the suit and hands them Jivika who opens the door just a little.

After a few minutes, Jivika walks out of the washroom wearing the white suit given by Ritika. But this is the first time, she is liking the material of the cloth because it's very smooth and also the little desings in the border of the dupatta is pretty.

"Wow, this suit is looking so good on you. So from now on, it's yours." Ritika says happily but Jivika looks down with a frown.

"Now, what happened?" Ritika asks standing in front of the small framed girl.

"I can't take it. I haven't done any work here yet so I can't take anything from you." Jivika replies still looking down.

"Jivi, look at me." Ritika orders and instantly Jivika looks at her.

"Now that I have your attention, let me tell you something and I want you to remember that all the time. I am your friend, no we are best friends and if one best friend want to give something to the other best friend, they need to accept it without any questions. Also, you are not here to do any work. You are here because I didn't want to leave with those old cruel ladies." Ritika says with finality in her voice.

"But you said-" Jivika tries to argue but the gentle squeeze in her shoulders make her stop in the mid-sentence.

"Whatever I said to your Dadi and Bua just to get you out of that house. So, no you won't be working here as a maid." Ritika says taking the towel from Jivika's hands and makes her sit in front of the vanity.

"What are you doing?" Jivika asks confused noticing Ritika has some long tong type thing in her hands.

"I am going to dry your hair with the dryer." Ritika replies making Jivika more confused but she decides to keep quiet and let her best friend do whatever she wants.

👑

Everybody in the palace have already taken showers to clean the colours from their body and now they're present in the dining room to have lunch. But they are waiting for their princess to join them as they have missed having her home.

"Do you think that girl will be joining us too?" Radhika asks Aaradhya who is standing beside her.

"I hope so. Because earlier that poor girl was looking so scared feeling the stares of the people present there. I think that's why our Ritika didn't come out of the room to play holi." Aaradhya replies feeling sad for the girl who has already started to make a place in her heart.

Suddenly, the sounds of footsteps can be heard so everyone look at the source to see that their princess is coming holding the hands of the unknown girl whose name they don't know yet.

After reaching the dining room, Ritika takes elders 's blessings by bowing her head a little. She isn't allowed to touch anyone's feet in the house as they believe that daughter's are the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and you can't let a Goddess touch your feet.

But Jivika stands in the corner not knowing what to do. She looks around timidly when she feels like someone is staring at her. So, she looks at that direction and instantly a low gasp leaves past her lips when she notices the same green eyes from earlier looking at her. She tries to look away but it seems her body isn't working per her choice.

Thankfully Ritika comes to her aid and make her sit on the dining table along with everyone. However, it doesn't stop the green eyed man to avert his eyes from her.

"Everyone I would like you all to meet my new bestie, Jivika Rao. In short, I call her Jivi." Ritika lets out excitedly while Jivika fumbles with her fingers feeling nervous.

"You have very nice name, Jivika." Jivika hears a gentle voice telling her so looks at the person to see that it's an older woman who looks very beautiful.

"Thank you." Jivika replies softly.

"We will get to know each other after we have lunch, okay?" The same woman who is none other than Aaradhya Singh Rathore asks making Jivika nods her head shyly.

Seeing so many dishes placed in the table, Jivika doesn't understand what to take or if she is allowed to take in the first place. This is her first time eating in a dining table, also with so many people. So, she doesn't know what to do.

But soon her empty plate filled with a few dishes making her turns to see that the woman from earlier is the one to serve her food.

"She is my Taiji, Jivika. You can also call her that." Ritika says looking at Jivika who simply nods her head in response.

"Are you done with your investigation in Maharashtra, Ritu?" Shivansh asks after sometime.

"Not completely but for now I need to wait for the election in Maharashtra to be done." Ritika replies taking a bite of the paratha.

"If you need any help, just let me know." Shivansh says while taking a small glance at Jivika who is quietly having her food.

"Okay, Bhaiya. I will let you know." Ritika replies although she knows she won't be needing any help because she is too good in her field of work.

After lunch, everyone settle down in the living room where Ritika starts introducing everyone to Jivika who can simply nods her head. Seeing so many people who are not treating her like a maid is something she's not able to digest so easily.

Jivika remembers how her Dadi and Bua never let her sit on the dining table or on the couches in the living room in their house. But here she has eaten lunch with everyone without getting any taunt or beating. Not only that, they're are behaving as if she's a member of their family.

"Jivika, how old are you?" Raghuvendra asks looking at the timid girl with affection.

"I am 19 years old." Jivika replies looking at the older man who has told her to call him Dadaji.

"Awe, you're only a year older than our Eklavya." Radhika comments making Jivika looks at her with confusion.

"Oh, you haven't met Eklavya as he didn't have lunch with us. He is my son and the youngest of all the kids in our family." Abhinav answers the unasked question looking at the confusion on Jivika's face.

All the time during the introduction session, Shivansh keeps quiet not wanting to get involved in the conversation. He likes to spend time with his family whenever he gets time. But today he seems restless seeing someone who is not family spending quality time with his family.

••••••••••••••••••••*******•••••••••••••••••••

Shivansh is jelly jelly😃

This one is the longest chapter I have written till now.

Main to thak gayi *dramatic sigh*

Don't forget to vote and comment. Also, share the story if you think this story deserves more reads and votes.

The next update will come tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 29.7K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
702K 45.1K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
697K 37.8K 46
(# 1st book of His series) ๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ...