HIS BRUTAL LOVE

By BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
2:II
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
16:XVI
17:XVII
18:XVIII
19:XIX
20.XX
21.XXI
23:XXIII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII
28:XXVIII

22.XXII

5.1K 203 85
By BTSgazers

                    patriarch:가장
n.( the powerful male head in a family)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Feya was long asleep with her one hand still resting on her red bruised cheek and other laying besides her head.

The white dress was loosely hanging around her waist and her chest was covered by the silk comforter.

Jungkook was staring at her intensely from the balcony smoking a cigar.

Unable to control his rage a few hours ago he left her on the bed sobbing like a child and went to the balcony to smoke his stress out.

Because otherwise he would've spent that anger on her body and it would have taken another few weeks for her to be healed.

The moonlight was peeking inside the bedroom shining it's majestic light on her.

She was looking like an angel whose wings have been cut by the devil.

Her long curls, red rose, teary eyes, plump red lips were all inviting him to do unholy things to her.

Her neck and chest peeping out of the blanket was giving him a view of his art on her body.

Her body was like canvas to him where he loved doing his art and appreciate it's godly beauty.

Those red and purple hickies made him proud of his work on her body.

He crushed the cigar on the ashtray besides the couch he was sitting on and closed the curtains.

He let out a big huff of smoke before joining her in bed.

He removed her dress completely and laid down besides her removing his boxer with his chest touching her back.

He teased her vagina with his big bulbous tip and she stirred lightly in her sleep turning around facing him barely opening her soaked eyelids.

Due to being overly sensitive down there feya could not help but open her eyes feeling something poking her down there.

As soon as she met his eyes she let out a huge gasp when his cock entered all the way inside her so much so she felt like she could feel him in her chest.

"Shhh sleep I'll take what's mine in the morning" he said not moving caressing her lower lip.

Feeling uncomfortable and painful down there feya was about to move lightly to fix her body in a comfortable position but stopped immediately hearing his warning.

"If you move now I will ravish you till the sun rises" he said and pecked her lips before turning off the lamp which was the only source of light in their bedroom with a tablet besides his bedside.

----------------------------*--------------------------------

True to his words he fucked her deep and hard before leaving for his workout routine in the morning.

The sun woke up with them hiding it's face in shame seeing the gorgeous couple having wild sex.

He was buried balls deep inside her his back supported by the bedrest while feya was almost bended backwards unable to orgasm anymore.

The way she was sitting on his lap not doing anything but just letting him do all the work made him reach balls deep inside her.

After her fourth orgasm did he finally stop laying her back in the bed all sweaty and filled with his cum some leaking down her thighs creating an uncomfortable and sticky mess for her.

He cleaned her with a warm towel and left for his daily jogging after tucking her safely in the blanket making sure no light reached in the bedroom as she likes to sleep in utter darkness.

When feya woke up few hours later feeling the regular discomfort and pain in her body she was shocked to see jungkook in the bedroom packing clothes in a suitcase.

She immediately threw the comforter off her body not bothered by her nudity as what he was doing was more shocking to her.

"Where are-are you going Mr.Jeon" she asked getting hopeful.

He is going somewhere.

She can finally breathe now that he will be gone for whatever duration.

"WE are going outside this mansion somewhere far as you wanted my butterfly" he said snatching all hopes from her specifically pressuring the word we.

Having a look at the clothes that were in the suitcase she could tell he was taking her to a tropical place.

Only her lingeries and his shorts and tshirts along with some boxers were in the bag.

She had so many questions but her bladder was too full to ask anything .

She had to go to the bathroom immediately but she dreaded it.

The first pee in the morning was absolutely horrible for her.

It burns like crazy as if she has not had water for days.

Due to his harsh way with her body her vagina has minor tears and bruises which makes it extremely painful for her to pee.

Taking a deep breath she set her foot down from the bed standing up with the help of the nightstand while he was in the closet fishing out more clothes.

She wanted to reach the bathroom before he comes back, sees her naked and tries to do anything with her.

But that was too much to ask for and jungkook came back from the closet and saw her struggling to go to the bathroom.

He kept the clothes that were in his hands on the bed and picked her up going to the bathroom.

He sat her down on the toilet seat and went to the sink to prepare the toothbrush for her waiting for her to finish.

But feya was all red and freaked out by his actions.

Though he has seen each part of her body and has done unspokable things with it but it still is too crazy for her to pee in front of him.

Having no courage to say anything to him she just lowered her head in shame and peed as slowly as she could hissing out of the burning pain.

As soon as she was finished he picked her up and flushed the toilet before she could and helped her brush and showered along with her washing her himself much to her disliking and dressed her in a comfortable ankle length floral yet modest summer dress making sure nothing much is revealed for others to see what's his.

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Feya was sitting on the bed nervously tapping her feet on the floor repeatedly when a loud ringing noise woke her from her dilemma.

Jungkook was in the closet getting changed.

She followed the ringing noise of the phone and picked up jungkook's mobile phone which was resting above the suitcase.

That's rare.He never leaves his mobile phone unattended.

Not because she might use it because there is no way she could use his cellphone to escape or anything it's highly protected by various safety protocols.

But because he doesn't like anything disturbing their private moments.

Before she could pick it up jungkook took the phone from the hands and put in his fingerprint before accepting the call and the person on the other line was none other than suwon.

"This better be urgent otherwise I won't hesitate to blow off your head" said jungkook pissed off.

"It's really urgent jungkook we got a news that your fath- sorry Mr. Junghyun will be arriving in Korea next week along with his mistress and their son"

"He is in Japan currently staying at the Jeon villa in Kyoto"

Feya could see jungkook's grip tightened on the phone when suwon was talking.

She was behind him so she couldn't hear anything but judging by his expressions she got the hint that it must be serious.

"If he sets a foot in my country I will kill each and every person responsible for it.Do you get it suwon?" jungkook asked and in that moment he was like a ticking bomb.

"We will try our best jungkook I suggest you stay her-"

"I don't want you to try" yelled jungkook shaking in anger and feya jumped a bit keeping her hand on her chest scared by his yelling.

"I am going on a vacation with my wife and if anyone comes in the way of disrupting it I will cut each part of their body by my own hands" said jungkook horrifying feya and warning suwon about their course of action.

"Do you get it?" he asked suwon who replied in positive immediately and jungkook ended the call before throwing it on the floor and it broke into various pieces creating a loud shattering noise.

He turned around with his eyes protruding anger and veins popping from his forehead and arms.

While feya was shaking like a leaf terrified of doing anything to provoke him more.

He walked towards her and grabbed her arm saying

"Let's go wife" like he did not just throw his phone breaking it into pieces seconds ago.

What a psychopath!!!

----------------------------*--------------------------------

The whole 6 hour ride feya did not utter a single word out of her mouth scared of enraging him and jungkook was also busy in his office work to notice her silence.

She was in his lap the whole time and her head was resting on his shoulder looking out of the private jet's window where all she could see now was blue ocean.

"Sir we are about to land in 5 minutes" said a flight attendent bowing down her head and moved back inside once jungkook nodded his head closing his laptop.

Feya jerked back her head from his shoulder confused and couldn't help but ask him

"Where are we?" she asked tilting her head as all she could see was the ocean.

"Somewhere in the middle of the Indian ocean" replied jungkook playing with her hair strand which was falling on her forehead.

"But it's the ocean. Is there an island somewhere?" she asked genuinely concerned.

"No baby we'll land on my private yatch" as soon as jungkook said that the jet started going down indicating it is about to land on the helipad of the yatch.

She held his shoulders tightly feeling like she would fly in the air if she wouldn't hold something.

This was not what she was expecting at all.

When he announced that he was going to take her wherever he was going she was disappointed but a voice inside her head raised her hopes when she thought about the possibilities of being in a public place or somewhere where he does not own everything.

But he is always 10 steps ahead of her.

He took her from one prison and brought her to another.

The only difference is that this prison is literally in the middle of fucking nowhere.

The thought of being alone with him on a gigantic yatch in an ocean was terrifying.

She will take her chance and jump in the ocean rather than bearing his torture for whatever duration he was going to make her stay here with him.

Getting down from the jet while holding his hands she clenched his hands when she felt scared of the deep blue ocean surrounding them.

She has always been a water girl.

She loves swimming since her childhood but still looking down into the never ending ocean is extremely scary for her.

Jungkook exchanged a few words with the pilot and the jet departed shortly leaving the two of them alone.

There must be some staff inside the jet right?

Who will cook or tend to the yatch.

Who's the yatch captain?.

She hoped that some people will be inside the yatch as the last thing she wanted was to be all alone with him in the place.

"There's no one here besides us if that's what you wanna know" said jungkook guessing her thoughts.

He was holding their suitcase while she was holding a sage green Hermes Kelly which was kept in the closet besides this dress.

He was wearing a light blue striped tom ford shirt and white linen Ralph lauren trousers with brown Valentino loafers.

Prada sunglasses competed his ultra rich old money look and he looked like a model straight out of a ramp walk.

-------------------------------*-----------------------------

Japan, Kyoto:-

"I hope you are looking over us Seulgi" a man said talking to a woman in the huge photo frame.

The man looked like he was in his late 60's but still looked like someone out of a fashion magazine.

Standing at a height of 6 feet 2 inches with black and grey hair styled in a perfect way.

Clad in a fitted three piece suit flexing his muscular body despite his age.

The woman in the photograph was none other than his late wife Jeon seulgi .

Jeon Junghyun was filled with sorrow and missed his wife dearly every second of the day since she died 18 years ago.

The photo frame he was lovingly gazing at showed their once happy and complete family.

He was holding his dear wife by her waist and she was ruffling their son Jungkook's hair who was attached to her like a koala.

Each of them had huge smile on their faces and jungkook was just 8 years old in that photo.

"Our son has changed a lot seulgi. He's a grown man now and an enormously successfull business man. He has even surpassed me"

"He got married 2 months back and as usual did not invite me" said junghyun with pain in his voice.

"I got some information on her. She's a beautiful and kind lady just like you".

"I'll visit them next week. Let's hope your dear son doesn't cause much havoc" laughed junghyun lightly as if he was talking to a real person.

"Honey we're home" said a feminine voice of a beautiful lady who was in her early fifties walking inside the house with a handsome and tall boy who looked like he must be 17-18.

Junghyun turned around his smile not fully reaching his eyes.

"Dad we won the match today said the boy filled with joy"running towards him.

Junghyun smiled at the boy congratulating him and ruffled his hairs.

The boy named suho went inside the house leaving the woman and junghyun alone.

"I hear we're going to Korea next week honey" said the woman in a worried voice coming near him.

"I told you not to call me that when suho is not around geumhi" snapped junghyun irritated and angry.

"Yes I'm sorry" geumhi said looking down dissapointed.

"My son got married and I haven't even met my daughter in law. It's time she gets introduced to her father in law" said junghyun.

"But it's dangerous he can hurt us. He made it very clear that he doesn't want any ties with us that night when he exiled us from Korea".

"He is my son. I know how to handle him. I respected his decision for 15 years but from now onwards I will not miss out on anything in his life"

"What about me and suho huh? Don't you care about us?. He will kill both of us as soon as we set a foot in that country".

"I will not let anything happen to you both. I'm giving you my word" he said which did not convince geumhi at all.

She knows how powerful and vengeful jungkook is.

"What about suho? How will I explain this to him? I have managed to keep him away from our dark past till now but how will I explain this to him?"

"It's time to tell him the truth. That he has a brother. His real home is in Korea" said junghyun not even looking her in the eyes.

"and just because the outside world and suho thinks we are married does not change the truth geumhi" said junghyun stabbing her heart.

"We are not married. You are just suho's mother for me. There has always been one woman in my life and nobody can take her place".

"I kept you with me all these years giving you a status of my wife because that was seulgi's last wish and to fulfill her wish I even had to cut ties off with my son. So be grateful and don't cross your limits" he said and walked away without giving her a glance leaving her all heartbroken crying on her knees.

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

A new plot in the story!!!. Are you guys excited? Coz I very much am.

This time there is no vote target. Next update will be a suprise.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you allll<3 . Take care and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.5K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
156K 7K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
107K 9.5K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...